Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 12

Story Info
Chapter 12.
5k words
4.6
19.3k
26

Part 12 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twelve

I gripped the Void Crystal, the black gem sucking in mana. Lana watched from the side, waiting to meet Leo's new companion. I closed my eyes and felt the Darkness Glyph on my chest throbbing, pulling. I could feel that desire to pull in someone else. To make someone from my life into something new. Something better. Darkness...

Who should I choose?

My dick throbbed and ached. I couldn't think about her, but she rose so strong in my mind at this moment. Playful. Naughty. A trickster. Someone who would lurk in the darkness to jump out and say, "Boo! Scared you, big bro!" before she ran away.

I shouldn't think of her, but it was too late. I had already started the process. I could feel myself summoning her to this world, a version of her anyways, and fashioning her into a body. This was so wrong. She was my little sister. Not someone I should lust after.

The energy swirled from the Void Crystal. I opened my eyes to see the figure appearing, swirling out of the darkness. She was a silhouette at first. A slender and petite girl, her hair in pigtails that swayed about her face. Wings thrust from her back, bat-like. Demon-like. A tail swished behind her.

Then she became flesh. Garnet stood before me, my little sister transformed into a demon-like succubus. She quivered there, her dark-red wings thrust wide. Peeking out of her black hair were red horns. She had that mischievous face that I knew but it was combined with something wholly sexual and sensual. Her ruby lips pressed together while her small breasts quivered. I gulped, staring down her slender figure to her hairless vulva, her slit virginal tight. Her tail swished behind her, dark-red and thin but tipped by a spade-like end.

"Big bro!" my little sister cooed in delight. "I've missed you!"

She threw herself at my naked body, my cock growing hard despite my reservations. Incestuous desires for the cute, eighteen-year-old succubus swelled through me. Her lithe figure pressed into mine, her small breasts and hard nipples rubbing at my chest.

Her lips kissed at me. I groaned at the feel of them on me. She hugged me tight; her demonette wings fluttered as my succubus sister kissed me with hunger. She fluttered her tongue around in my mouth while my cock throbbed between us.

This was so wrong. I stood there stiffly.

She broke the kiss. "What's wrong, big bro?" she asked. "Don't tell me you're still shy about girls. You watch all that porn but you don't know what to do with one in your arms?"

"Garnet!" I groaned. "I didn't mean to summon you."

"That's not what your cock says!" she cooed in this singsong voice. "Kweh, heh, heh! You're sooooo hard, big bro. Mmm, you've always wanted to fuck me, haven't you?"

"Er..." My dick twitched again. I mean, I had thought about my little sister in that way a few times. I always felt so ashamed after jerking off to my sister, though.

"Yeah, you did," she said, grinning at me. "Such a naughty, naughty big brother!"

Then she broke from me and darted around me. I turned and watched her flee out into the other room. The will o' wisps and Usiku were still in the bath, lounging and relaxing. They wanted me to have some alone time with my companions.

My little sister's rump swayed with this peach plumpness I didn't remember Garnet possessing before. She threw herself on my bed, wings fluttering. Then she landed on all fours. I swallowed, stumbling after her into the bedroom as I stared at her enticing sight.

This was insane. Gorgeous, beautiful, enticing, and insane.

My succubus sister wiggled her naked rump at me. Between her pale and slender thighs peeked the tight, bald slit of her forbidden pussy. It gleamed with her excitement. The beads of her pussy juices coated her flesh.

"Take me, big bro!" she said. She looked over her shoulder at me, that cute and elfin face transformed into something wanton and sensual.

Something full of pure sex that had twisted that innocent visage into something that had my dick throbbing. My cock pulsed and throbbed with my excitement. My chest rose and fell, my dick ached with the depraved desire for her. Small devil horns thrust out of her black hair that fell around her face in twin pigtails.

"I'm so horny!" Garnet moaned. "I'm yours now! You can fuck me all you want, big bro!"

"God," I groaned as her tail thrust at me. She wrapped it around my cock and pulled me towards her. I came closer and closer to ramming into her pussy. To slamming into her forbidden twat. My heart pounded in my chest as I shifted forward on my bed. Around me, the stone walls of my dungeon loomed.

"You can do this," moaned Lana from behind me. She pressed her large breasts into my back. I felt the tingling crackle of her electricity coursing through my body.

Her hands slid over my chest. She caressed the two glyphs. I shuddered as she stroked the sources of my new magical powers. My dick twitched even more. The succubus pressed the tip of my cock against her pussy lips.

"Just slam into me, big bro, and make me explode!" gasped the cute and wicked succubus. "I know you've always wanted to fuck me."

This last week had been insane, but here I was about to cross that line into incest. Garnet's pussy felt so hot against my cock. So what if she were my little sister. I wanted her. I ached to fuck her. To bury into her forbidden pussy.

I felt her hymen. A virgin succubus? Fuck, that was hot. I shuddered as her tail pressed me harder against it. Her wings fluttered. Lana's hands stroked my chest as she ground her crotch into my ass. Her breasts felt wonderful on my back.

"Do it," she moaned. "She needs your cock in her."

"For so long, big bro!" Garnet moaned. "Please, please take my cherry. I'm finally yours!"

Those words swelled the lust in me.

I thrust into my little sister's pussy. My cock pressed on her hymen. The thin membrane of skin stretched and stretched before my dick. Then her cherry popped. I rammed into her cunt with a hard and powerful stroke.

I groaned as her cunt engulfed my cock. That wonderful pussy swallowed my dick. I entered forbidden heaven. The depraved delight of fucking my little sister rushed through me as her juicy cunt swallowed more and more of my dick. She moaned in delight, her wings fluttering and tail swishing.

"Big bro!" she gasped, squeezing her snatch around my dick. She wiggled her hips, stirring her pussy around my cock. "Ooh, that's so much better than my fantasies. Yes, yes, you're in me."

"I am in you, Garnet," I groaned, my cock sinking all the way into her incestuous cunt. "Damn. You're really here."

"I am!" She squeezed around me. "Ooh, this is so wonderful. I was so worried. You've been unconscious for a week. Ever since that dumb lightning bolt struck you. But now I'm here with you. And I'm a succubus. I'm so cute and naughty, aren't I?"

"Yes!" I groaned, my hands gripping her waist.

"So, aren't you going to fuck me?" she cooed. She threw a look over her shoulder. "You finally have your cock in your little sister's pussy, so why aren't you fucking me? Why aren't you ramming that big, throbbing dick in and out of my pussy?"

"I want to," I panted, the heat swelling in me. "Oh, god, I want to. You're so tight. Fuck, I'm going to cum in you, Garnet!"

"Yes!" squealed my little sister. "Cum in me. Flood me with your jizz. I'm yours. I'm a part of your harem."

Her tail swished over my chest, the spade end caressing me, brushing Lana's fingers. She purred behind me. I drew back, pressing my ass into Lana's crotch as my cock slid out of my little sister's cunt. Garnet's hot flesh clung to me. That juicy twat felt amazing about me.

I groaned, loving every moment of this. It was the best. Something amazing to experience. I groaned and thrust back into her. I buried to the hilt in my little sister's forbidden cunt. Her twat clung around me, massaging me with her incestuous delights.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned as I pumped away at her cunt. I had wanted this. Craved this. Now I could enjoy her.

I gripped her hips and thrust into her pussy with hard strokes. She gasped in delight, her tail twitching and wings fluttering. Her pigtails danced around her face. She rocked back into my thrusts, working her cunt up and down my cock as it buried into her with hard plunges.

My balls, heavy with my cum, smacked into her clit. She groaned and whimpered. She clenched her twat around my dick, massaging me. The incestuous thrill of fucking my little sister surged through me. My hands slid up her sides, caressing her skin.

"That's it, Leo," purred Lana Fulmine as she hugged me from behind. "Fuck her naughty cunt. Pound your little sister hard. Make her cum on that dick."

"I love cumming!" squealed Garnet. "Oh, yes, yes, I masturbate to you all the time! Now I have your cock in me, big bro! I'm going to cum so hard! Make me cum! Please, please!"

My little sister's pleas had my dick aching. Throbbing. I slammed hard into her cunt. I buried to the hilt in her. I plowed hard into her. Fast. I thrust into her cunt with such hard strokes. My balls smacked into her clit. The sounds echoed through the air. I loved them.

My dick twitched. Throbbed. The feel of her pussy squeezing down around me every time I pulled back melted bliss to my balls. The heat swelled the pressure in them as I reveled in the incestuous delight of fucking my little sister.

"Goddamn!" I groaned, slamming hard into her. "You're so tight. So hot. Garnet!"

"Mmm, yes, yes, yes!" she moaned, her tail rubbing at my chest. She wiggled her hips. "Pound my naughty succubus-cunt! Ooh, you like being in your little sister, don't you?"

"Fucking love it!" I growled, embracing this depraved delight. "You're mine. My own little fuck toy."

"Ooh, you know what I want to be!" gasped my succubus-sister. "Yes, yes, I love you, Leo. I'm your fuck toy. I'll do anything for you. I love you, love you, love you!"

Her pussy convulsed around my cock.

Her moans echoed through the room as she came on my dick. My little sister's hot twat writhed around my cock, sucking at me. Her juices squirted out around my shaft and bathed my balls. I groaned as I slammed to the hilt in her.

Lana clung to me, grinding her twat on my ass as I fucked away at my little sister's writhing twat. The incestuous pleasure of ramming into her spasming flesh brought me closer and closer to exploding. She massaged the tip of my cock, stroking that sensitive crown.

"Garnet!" I groaned.

"Cum in me, big bro!" she moaned, her tail swishing and wings dancing. Her pussy sucked hungrily at my dick. "Flood me with all your brotherly seed."

"Fire all that cum into your sister's cunt!" Lana moaned into my ear. "Then I'm going to lick her clean."

"Fuck!" I gasped and erupted.

Spurt after spurt of cum fired into my little sister's cunt. I basted Garnet's pussy. The succubus gasped in delight, her wings flapping hard. Her pussy writhed harder as I flooded her with my incestuous seed.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cooed. "Kweh, heh, heh, you're cumming in me, big bro. You're finally cumming in me."

"Yes, I fucking am!" I growled. "I'll cum in you whenever I want. I own your body."

"And soul!" she squealed, her pussy milking my cock. "I love you, big bro!"

"I love you, too," I growled, spurting my cum hard into her cunt. I basted her with passion, the stars bursting across my vision.

"That's so hot," Lana moaned. "You two are so sexy together. Ooh, it makes my pussy want to gush juices. I have to eat her out."

"Yes!" squealed Garnet. "You're like my sexy and naughty aunt, Lana. I love it!"

So did I.

I hit the peak of my orgasm. It was so incredible to feel. She was amazing. Just the best. I fired the last of my jizz into her pussy. I panted, Lana hugging me tight while my little sister's pussy rippled around me. Her wings fluttered one last time.

"Now I'm going to suck your dick, big bro!"

* * / *

Garnet Baldwin happily hummed as she slid her pussy off of her big brother's cock. She had craved this for so long.

And now she was a cute and sexy succubus to boot. She had wings and a tail and horns. Her body was so adorable and petite. She had powers. Dark ones. The shadows in the room felt so alive to her, pulsing and shuddering, but she ignored those now. She had to please her owner.

The brother she loved..

She stared up at him. He looked stronger than she remembered. Fitter. He had been in good shape, but now he looked more impressive. He had the Lightning and Darkness Glyphs on his chest, the latter one almost pulsing with her heartbeat. His dark eyes stared down at her with such lust. She loved the look in his eyes. It made her feel so naughty and wicked. Just so wanton.

Wings fluttering, she grabbed her big brother's dick. Her spicy pussy juices wreathed it. With a hungry growl, she opened her mouth wide and sucked him in. He groaned as she did one of the naughty things she always wanted to do to him.

She blew her brother's cock.

His incestuous seed running out of her pussy, she worshiped his cock. She nursed on him with hunger, cleaning off her own juices. He tasted so good. He had such a yummy flavor. She loved every second of nursing on him.

Her hips wiggled back and forth, more of his naughty cum leaking down her thighs. Lana moved around the bed. The sexy lightning sprite, and hot movie starlet, purred as she settled in behind Garnet. The succubus shuddered, her tail twitching in anticipation.

"Damn," groaned Leo. "Garnet, that's incredible. Fuck, you got a hot mouth on you."

Such joy shot through her. She squealed around her brother's cock. She was so happy to get to please him. Worship him. She had been so worried for him the last week, but now she knew he was here. In this wonderful place building his dungeon and protecting the Void Crystal. That was her duty, too.

To protect him. His home. The Crystal. It was all so important so he could achieve his destiny.

Whatever that was.

And Garnet Baldwin would be there to support him every step of the way. So she sucked hard on his cock. She nursed on him with hunger, loving his dick with all her might.

Her tongue danced around his cock as Lana's tingling fingers grabbed Garnet's rump. The succubus squealed around her big brother's dick as the naughty lightning sprite leaned in and licked up the cum running down Garnet's thighs.

"Mmm, brother and sister mixed together," cooed Lana. "Yum."

Of course it's yummy! thought Garnet. It's me and Leo! We're awesome!

As Lana licked up the line of cum to Garnet's pussy, she happily nursed on him, sucking with such hunger on his cock. He groaned, his face twisting in pleasure. That made her tail twitch back and forth. First her pussy had pleased him, and now her mouth.

All while naughty Lana licked and lapped at her cunt, making her feel sooooooo good. She loved it. She hummed in delight around her brother's cock. She nursed on him, loving the sounds Leo made. Then his hands grabbed her pigtails.

That sent such a wicked thrill through the succubus. Her tail swished faster as she pleased him. She nursed on him, suckling with such hunger. She bobbed her mouth up and down his cock, taking him into her mouth and then sliding back up it. He groaned as she did that, his face twisting in rapture.

That made her so happy, too. She wanted him to cum down her mouth. Her tail twitched.

Lana lapped at Garnet's pussy. She stroked through those wicked folds, caressing over her. It was amazing for Garnet to feel. To experience. She groaned, licking and lapping with such hunger at him. She nursed on him. It was a wicked thing to do.

She squealed in delight as she worshiped his cock.

Her tongue danced around him with such wicked hunger. She nursed on him with all her might. Lana's tongue darted into Garnet's pussy, making the succubus moan around her big brother's cock. She nursed so hard on him.

"Fuck," Leo moaned. "What a naughty, little sister I have."

She moaned her delight, squeezing her eyes shut as she savored the compliment. She loved being his naughty, little sister. She would be the best one in the world. Her tongue danced around his cock. She nursed on him with such hunger, sucking on him. Drool ran down her chin.

She sucked hard on him. Her tongue danced around that naughty cock of his. It sent such incestuous delight through her body to suck on him. The taste of her spicy pussy dwindled, but the flavor of his precum grew.

"Mmm, you've got such a tasty cunt, Garnet," purred Lana Fulmine.

"Of course she does," her big brother said.

More joy spilled through Garnet's soul. Finally sucking his cock, loving her brother, filled her with such delight. She loved the depraved delight of having Lana licking his cum out of her pussy while she blew him. She sucked hard, her wings twitching. He gripped her pigtails, holding her tight.

Then he fucked her mouth.

She moaned, loving the feel of his cock pistoning in and out of her mouth. This felt so wonderful to her. She groaned around him, nursing on him with such hunger. It was just a delight. A wonderful experience.

He fucked her mouth faster, harder. Garnet groaned, sucking hard on that big dick. Her brother's big dick. She loved him. Worshiped him with all her might. Her wings flapped as he rammed that cock to the back of her throat and drew back.

"Damn, Garnet!" he groaned. "You are so wild. A cute, little succubus-sister!"

I am! thought Garnet. I'm such a cute and naughty succubus-sister. She would make him cum so hard. He would fire all that jizz right down her throat. She would gulp it down. Just suck down every drop of his spunk. It would be incredible.

She nursed on him with hunger. Her tail twitched. This wonderful delight shot through her body. Her cunt squeezed down on Lana's probing tongue. The movie star's lips worked on Garnet's pussy. The lightning sprite licked out the cum from the succubus-sister's cunt.

"Mmm, so good," Lana moaned. "You have such a yummy twat, Garnet."

"I bet she does!" panted Leo as he fucked Garnet's mouth harder.

I can't wait for you to eat me out, big bro, the wicked and wanton succubus thought.

Her orgasm built and built. Leo fucking her mouth and Lana licking her cunt drove Garnet towards her orgasm. She shuddered, her hips wiggling back and forth as she worshiped her brother's big dick. She hurtled towards her orgasm. She was about to cum.

The pleasure swelled in her as Lana licked and her big brother fucked her mouth. She whimpered, nursing on him. Drool ran down her chin. She shuddered, her cunt wiggling back and forth, grinding her shaved twat on Lana's lips.

The lightning sprite sucked on Garnet's clit.

The succubus squealed.

Came.

Her pussy juices gushed out of her cunt and bathed Lana's silvery face. Lightning wings crackled as they fluttered while Garnet's own bat wings flapped hard. Her tail swished as the pleasure rushed through her body. Wave after wave of delight surged through the naughty succubus.

She squealed around her brother's cock. She sucked at him as the pleasure drowned her mind. Stars danced before her eyes. The shadows quivered around the room. He groaned as he buried to the hilt in her mouth.

Erupted.

"Garnet!" growled her big brother. "Oh, damn, you're so sexy!"

The incestuous thrill of tasting her big brother's seed washed through Garnet. She gulped down that naughty cum while trembling through her own orgasm. Lana licked at the succubus's cunt, gathering up the pussy cream spilling out of Garnet.

That only added to the delight rushing through the succubus, but her orgasm intensified from gulping down her brother's yummy cum. She swallowed every drop of it she could. She gulped it down with such hunger, her wings flapping.

12