Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn," her sexy brother groaned. "Garnet! My own succubus-sister! Fuck, yes!"

She was so happy. As her orgasm suffused her with rapture, she knew she would be such a good, little sister to him. She would love him, defend him, and make him so happy. She couldn't wait to please him in every way she could.

She slid her mouth off his cock and purred, "You should get Mom to do this!"

Leo groaned at the idea of their mother joining the fun.

Lana laughed. "She's a naughty one."

"Yep!" Garnet grinned. "So, I got one more hole. Anal?"

* * / *

My little succubus-sister lay on her back, her small titties hardly jiggling. They were so firm and delicious. Her red eyes--no longer brown--stared up at me with such hunger. Her black pigtails spilled across the bed. She threw her legs up and onto my shoulders, lifting her rump off the bed.

"Just ram that big dick into my asshole, big bro!" she said. "Kweh, heh, heh! I never thought of anal before now, but it feels so right. Your cock has to go in all my holes, big bro." She licked her ruby lips. "All of them. I'm your succubus."

"God, yes," I groaned, my dick throbbing with the need to do this wicked thing to my little sister.

I pressed my dick against her asshole as Lana Fulmine moved into position. The movie starlet's round breasts jiggled as she straddled my sister's face. The succubus didn't hesitate to grab Lana's thighs and pull them down.

"Kweh, heh, heh, pussy!" Garnet said. I don't know where this strange laugh came from. It was so Anime. I bet she was pretending to be a character she loved or something. "I like pussy now. You turned me bi, big bro."

"I know what you mean," panted Lana Fulmine. She settled her cunt on my little sister's face. "Ooh, that's nice."

"I bet," I groaned, guiding my cock to Garnet's asshole. I was eager for the incestuous thrill of enjoying every one of my little sister's holes.

And what about Mom? Could I bring her into this world? I'd need another Glyph which meant fighting and killing another...

I pushed those thoughts out of my mind and rammed my cock against my little sister's asshole. Garnet squealed into Lana's pussy. The lightning sprite moaned, her crackling wings flapping. Her lips, gleaming in my little sister's cream, widened to moan. At the same moment, Garnet's asshole widened to engulf my cock.

Her anal ring swallowed my cock with surprising ease. Well, she was a succubus now. Her velvety bowels caressed my dick. She squeezed down on me, massaging me with her wonderful delights. The pleasure rushed through my body. I groaned, loving that wonderful feeling. The heat rushed through my body.

I slid deeper and deeper into her bowels until I bottomed out in her. She clenched her asshole down on me. It felt incredible. I loved every second of being in my little sister's asshole. The incestuous thrill rushed through me.

"Big bro!" she moaned into Lana's cunt, voice muffled. Her legs slipped off my shoulders and her thighs grabbed my waist now, holding tight.

"Mmm, you're all the way in her asshole, aren't you, Leo?" purred Lana. She slid her arms around my neck, her blue eyes sparkling.

"Yes, I am," I groaned, her bowels squeezing around my cock. "And she feels delicious. Damn, she's got a firm grip on my dick."

"You're so big in my asshole. I love it!" my little sister squealed. "Fuck me, big bro! Pound my asshole!"

"Fuck her," Lana moaned and kissed me.

I tasted the incestuous delight of my little sister's cunt on Lana's lips. I moaned into the kiss. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. I grabbed her breasts, squeezing tight, and drew back my hips. My cock slid out of my little sister's asshole.

Her bowels clung to my dick. She held me tight, massaging me with her wonderful bowels. Her velvety flesh caressed me. She felt incredible on my dick. I groaned, savoring her anal sheath gripping me. I rammed back into her, slamming to the hilt in her bowels.

My balls smacked into her ass.

I kissed Lana with hunger, savoring that spicy flavor on her lips as I fucked Garnet's asshole. My little sister moaned and groaned, her bowels clenching about my dick. She massaged me with that amazing asshole. Her velvety sheath swelled the pressure in my balls.

"Oh, big bro!" groaned Garnet. "Your dick feels amazing. I love sex so much. You broke in all my holes. You're such a stud!"

Lana broke the kiss. "Yes, he is." Pleasure rippled across her silvery face. "Mmm, that tongue... You love my pussy."

"You loved mine," Garnet moaned back. "Only fair. Ooh, ooh, I love sex. Being a succubus is so awesome, big bro. My body feels so good."

"That happens when Leo's cock is in you," Lana moaned. She grinned at me. "Ooh, fuck her hard. Pound your little sister's asshole."

"She's going to cum so hard on my dick!" I growled, thrusting forward.

"Kweh, heh, heh! I will!"

Lana gasped. "Oh, Garnet, yes, yes, lick like that. I'm going to drown you in cunt cream."

"Drown her!" I growled.

I slammed so hard into my little sister's asshole. I sodomized her with hard strokes. Powerful plunges of my cock. I buried to the hilt in her over and over again. I groaned. It was amazing. Just incredible. I loved every bit of it. Every last second of ramming my dick to the hilt in her. I buried into her depths.

Her bowels squeezed about my cock. The pleasure rushed through my body. I pumped away hard at her asshole, my balls cracking into her ass. The ache swelled at the tip of my cock. She built it with that tight sheath.

"Damn, Garnet!" I groaned.

"I know!" she squealed. "Big bro, that dick was made to fuck my asshole."

She was made to be fucked by your dick, whispered Souleen in my mind. You shaped her flesh to be perfect for you.

I shuddered, savoring this delight. My little sister's soul copied into this naughty body. I squeezed Lana's tits hard then released them. My hands shot down to massage Garnet's small tits. Her hard nipples rubbed into my palms.

Her bowels squeezed about my cock.

"So good!" she moaned. "Going to cum on this dick!"

"Cum!" Lana moaned, squirming around. She ground her pussy on my little sister's face. "Mmm, I know I am."

My movie starlet kissed me with hunger. She thrust her tongue into my mouth. I groaned as her lips danced around with mine. I slammed hard into my little sister's bowels. My balls tightened, full of all that cum.

Garnet moaned louder as she feasted on Lana's cunt. My sister's bowels felt incredible about my cock. She squeezed them around me, gripping me tightly. It was incredible. Just a wonderful delight to enjoy.

"Big bro!" squealed Garnet, her flesh writhing around me.

I groaned as I felt her asshole spasming. Then hot juices gushed out of her pussy and splattered my crotch. She bathed me with her passion. They coated me with all her naughty cream, soaking my bush and melting down to my cock. Her spicy scent filled the air.

I broke the kiss with Lana and gasped, "Fuck, Garnet!"

"I squirted!" she moaned as I drove into her. "Ooh, I'm cumming so hard!"

She was. Lana threw back her head, lightning wings flapping. Her crackling, golden hair danced around her face. Then she bucked. Her round breasts heaved as she cried out her orgasmic delight. I knew she flooded my little sister's face.

Lana Fulmine drowned Garnet with pussy cream.

I slammed into my sister's bowels and erupted.

I fired spurt after spurt of my cum into Garnet's asshole. She squealed again. More pussy juices gushed out of her cunt and splashed across my lower stomach. The hot cream melted down to my pubic hair while her naughty asshole sucked at my dick. She milked me with her bowels.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I growled.

I pumped my cum into my little sister's asshole. I squirted blast after blast of my jizz into her. The pleasure slammed into my mind. The ecstasy blazed across my thoughts. Stars danced before my eyes. I groaned, her bowels milking my cum out of my nuts.

"Big brother's jizz!" she squealed. "It's just the best."

"It is," Lana cooed. She swayed, a big smile on her face. "Mmm, your little sister is going to make things so interesting."

"Yeah," I groaned as I fired the last of my cum into Garnet's asshole. I sucked in a deep breath. "Yes, she is."

"Kweh, heh, heh!" she laughed almost manically in her Anime impersonation.

I shook my head, unable to help chuckling. I felt so good.

12