Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 21

Story Info
Chapter 21
2.9k words
4.66
13.9k
18
0

Part 21 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-One

Halia Vorbia had always known she wanted to be a fighter. To be one of the brave adventurers who went out and fought the dungeon builders. She had grown up hearing about her father. He had killed two dungeon builders before vanishing in the labyrinth of the most feared one of them all.

The Black Flame of Nyias. The Razer of Kelias

She had grown up in Astovin, training every day. While other girls were learning to sew or cook, she was swinging a wooden sword, a memento from her father. He had carved it the day she was born, certain she would be as strong as him.

She wished she knew her father.

She had explored through Mthunzi's Dark Dungeon, killing many of his wildhounds before being driven out. She wanted to kill him, but he had died before she could. But she had gained experience in his dungeon. Grown stronger.

Found her sword.

A blessed blade, enchanted with magic to be unbreakable, to cut through normal weapons. She teamed up with Norso, a rogue, and Milies, a priest of Sherida, Goddess of Light. Together, they had tracked down the newest dungeon that had appeared near Astovin.

And found it deserted. No enemies, just trapped.

It baffled her. Walking through the dark corridors, searching, exploring, looking for the dungeon builder. For any sign that he was here. She started to fear that he had already died. That they were wasting time.

Then they met him and... and...

Halia groaned awake. She ached everywhere. Her joints ground together. Her face contorted against the pain. She groaned, chains rattling. She blinked as she opened her eyes and felt metal around her wrists. Her arms were thrust over her head. Her feet were held apart. A stone wall was against her back.

"She's coming awake, big bro," a sensual yet girlish voice purred. "Ooh, ooh, she's got such big boobies. You should have stripped her naked."

"What?" a man gasped. "That's going too far. She's manacled. Not a threat. She can keep her armor. It's not like we're going to fight again."

What happened? Halia thought. She blinked, her vision still blurry. It was dark in the room. I was fighting with the fomorian when... when...

"No, no, strip her naked so we can see her tits!" the girlish voice said.

"She deserves to have her modesty," another female voice said.

"I agree with Usiku," a third woman added. She had a melodic voice. "She's our prisoner, not some sex slave."

"Ooh, that would be fun," the first girl said. "Kweh, heh, heh, you could tie me up, big bro, and ravish me. Or you could have fun with her and those big tits."

"Usiku and the will o' wisps have all the big tits I need," the man said.

That voice... thought Halia. That's the dungeon builder's voice. The dark king who rules here. He's captured me!

Panic surged through Halia. She bucked against the chains, her breasts heaving in her armor. The iron links rattled above her. They clinked with the strength to hold her. The surge of fearful energy washed away the last of the fuzziness from her thoughts. Her vision sharpened on the four figures in the room.

The dungeon builder stood in the middle of the monster girls. He wore a robe of gray, trying to pass himself off as a mage, and he was young. Nineteen or so. Her own age. He had black hair and dark eyes. They considered her with malevolence. She could feel his foul designs spilling over her body.

The three monster girls were all different. The fomorian had her arms folded beneath her breasts and stood off to the side. Dark-purple skin and blue hair. The shadows seemed to drip from her fingers, capable of forming a weapon at a moment's notice. The next was an older woman, late twenties, but gorgeous. Her skin was silver bright and her hair gold. Lightning flickered between the strands while wings of electricity rose behind her. A lightning sprite.

"It'll be fun to strip her naked and play with her breasts, big bro!" the succubus said.

She was petite and had a playfulness that spilled across her wicked face. Black hair, gathered in two pigtails, trailed down around her face. Dark horns peeked out. A devil's tail swished behind her, leathery wings flapping. She wore thigh-high boots and nothing else.

"No," he said. "Jesus, Garnet, we're not going to molest her."

The succubus puffed out her cheeks with a look of annoyance. "Fine. Fine. She's just sexy. Ooh, but she's angry."

"You're awake," the dungeon builder said, sounding relieved. Halia knew it for the lie. "Good, good. I just want to talk."

"Talk?" she hissed. "Just get it over with!"

His brow furrowed. "Get what over with?"

"The torture!" Halia lifted her head in defiance. "You will learn no secrets from me."

The dungeon builder groaned. "We're not going to torture you."

"Or, apparently, play with your big boobies," muttered the succubus.

"Definitely not that," he said. He stepped forward, putting on a friendly smile. "I'm Leo. Leo Baldwin. You are, well..."

"Your prisoner!"

He flinched. "Well, you tried to stab me." He gave her a helpless look. "I just wanted to talk. To figure out why you and your friend were attacking me."

"Because you're evil!" The rage burst through Halia. The fury. Her arms shook the chains. "You're foul and loathsome. Disgusting!"

"I'm evil?" He looked shocked. "Me? I've never done anything aggressive. I've only defended my dungeon."

"You're around monsters! A foul and whorish succubus who preys on men's souls. She devours their eternal essence and condemns them to suffer!"

"Kweh, heh, heh!" the succubus chortled, a fake and annoying sound.

"She's my little sister. She doesn't hurt people. She doesn't eat souls." He glanced at her. "Right, Garnet?"

"Right," she said. "All I eat is my big brother's semen. And pussy juices."

She advanced on Halia, tail swishing. The warrior prepared herself for the pain. For the lash and the whip. Succubi could from those out of shadows and use them to revel in their sadistic and twisted pleasures.

I won't scream in pain! Halia thought, refusing to give the succubus any satisfaction whatsoever. I won't submit to anything you do to me.

"I don't hurt anyone," the succubus said as she pressed her naked body against Halia's bound form. Scarlet eyes fluttered. The demonette ground a hot, wet pussy on Halia's thigh. "Unless you want me to hurt you. I can make it feel so--"

Halia spat in the succubus's face.

The spittle landed right on Garnet's lips. Her tongue flicked out. "Mmm, you have such sweet spit. Want to taste mine? We can kiss."

The succubus leaned in, her lips wet and pink. Panic surged through Halia. Succubi worked their wiles on men, not women, but... What if the legends were wrong? She couldn't afford to be charmed by her and wrenched her head away.

"Garnet," said Leo, "no molesting."

"I'm not molesting her, big bro," Garnet said, looking at him. "I'm just... getting to know her."

"Same thing," he barked. "Stop it."

* * / *

Garnet pried herself away from the prisoner. I shook my head at my little sister. She just gave me this big grin and sauntered to me. She still had some of the warrior's spittle on her lips. Garnet threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

She thrust her tongue into my mouth. I shuddered at the feel of her tongue darting around. She played with mine. I groaned, this heady rush shooting through me. It felt incredible. My hands grabbed her hips. I could taste the spit on her lips.

The warrior's spit.

"I don't need to be subjected to your foul mating with the demon," hissed the prisoner.

Garnet broke away. "Oh, it's not foul when my big brother and I make love. It's magical. Our incestuous passion unites us."

Disgust flitted across the prisoner's face. "Incest? You would lie with your own sister? Have you no shame? You dungeon builders are all monsters."

I sighed and broke away from my sister. "What's your name?"

She glared at me.

"Is it really going to matter if I know your name?" I asked. "I'm not going to use that against you."

She stared at me. "Halia Vorbia, daughter of Anguin!"

"Nice to meet you, Halia," I said. "I'm not like those other dungeon builders. I haven't attacked anyone who didn't break into my dungeon first."

"Yet," she said. "It won't be long before you're sending raids on us. Before it's not just those oozes and satyrs that attack Astovin, but your foul monster girls. Once you've found our village, you'll be attacking us, too. Trying to conquer us. That's what you do."

"Attacks?" I asked.

"In the last week. From one of your ilk." She glared at him. "One of your brother dungeon builders. He has his oozes and satyrs raiding our village. He's kidnapped several girls."

"So why aren't you attacking his dungeon?" I demanded in exasperation. "I don't have oozes. I have wildhounds and will o' wisps."

"I wanted to stop you before you became as powerful as him," Halia said. "I will stop you. Somehow. You might have killed my companions, but I won't stop--"

"They're alive," I said, cutting her off.

She blinked.

"Garnet used her charm to lead them off into the woods. They might be fucking a tree or two, but they'll reach Astovin," I said. "It's a nice village. Visited it once. Bought some food. It wasn't being attacked then."

"You know where Astovin is?" she said, shocked.

"Yeah, for like two weeks now. I'm not here to raid Astovin." My hands balled up tight. "It's that dungeon builder south of Astovin, right? The one near the lord's estate. He's cut off this region from the capital. Myr... something or other."

"Myrecilla," she said, looking suspicious.

"And he's raiding your village? Kidnapping women?" Anger boiled through me. "To rape them?"

Halia nodded.

"Fucking bastard," I growled. "That's sick. That's seriously fucking sick."

"I told you," Usiku said. "You're a good one."

"We have to do something about this," I said. "If we have dungeon builders in the area attacking Astovin, it's just going to bring more adventurers here. Adventurers who might attack us."

"Walking into another dungeon builder's lair didn't work out well for Mthunzi," pointed out Usiku.

"He was an arrogant prick who thought that me being new meant he could show off," I countered. "Halia, I'm going to free you from the chains. This is your cell. I'm not going to harm you. Going to feed you and all. I want us to be friends. I don't want to be an enemy of Astovin or the people of this world. I want to figure out why I'm here."

"What ploy is this, dungeon builder?" the warrior hissed as I approached her.

"Not a ploy," I said. "Diplomacy."

She flinched as I stepped up before her. I grabbed the chain and pried out the bolt that held it closed. I slipped that into my robe's pocket. Her hand came free. She flexed her fingers. I could see the consideration in her eyes.

Then her gaze flicked to my three women behind me.

"I know, you want to kill me," I said. "I'm going to change your mind, Halia. I'm going to show you that not all of us dungeon builders are the enemy of this world. There are some bad ones out there. We'll stop them."

"You'll become him," she said, her eyes blazing. "You'll take his power and become even more of a threat to this world. Even harder to defeat."

I sighed and shook my head. I pulled out the bolt on the other manacle. She had both her hands free now. I stepped back and then motioned to the side. "You have a bed. I know it's not much. You're probably hungry. Dinner will be soon. Garnet's cooking tonight, so I'm sorry about that. But it'll be edible."

"Hey!" Garnet gasped. "I thought you loved my cooking. You were so thankful last time I cooked."

I looked at her and grinned. "Thankful that it didn't kill me."

Lana burst into laughter while Garnet stamped her foot in petulance and annoyance.

We retreated out of the cell as Halia freed her feet on her own. I closed the heavy, wooden door. It was barred from the outside with a heavy plank of oak. Nothing fancy. No lock or anything, but it couldn't be opened from the inside. I peered through the bars in the door to see Halia sink onto the bed.

"We need a way to watch out for Astovin," I said. "I think we need another wildhound."

"Can you make another one?" Lana asked.

"I think so," I said as we headed down the short hallway. It intersected with the hallway that led to my living quarters. "We gained some experience today. We need a scout. A wildhound would be perfect"

I headed to the Void Crystal and created a new wildhound. Cysgo appeared looking like her sister wildhounds. Petite, dark-haired, and friendly. She barked the moment she appeared, her ears twitching.

Then she ripped open my robe and sucked my cock into her mouth.

"Cysgo," I moaned as she sucked with hunger on my dick. I groaned. It had been a long day. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the monster girl's mouth working up and down my cock.

"Big bro, if you needed your cock sucked, I could have done it!" Garnet huffed. Her wings flapped. "You know I love sucking your dick."

"Not why I created her," I panted, staring down at my loving monster girl. Her tail swished behind her. "I have a mission for her."

She just sucked harder.

"Damn, and it's not to be the best cocksucker in the world, but... but... Fuck, that's nice."

I closed my eyes and surrendered to the delight of her sucking on me. Of that wonderful mouth working up and down my cock. She nursed with such delight. My hand rested on her head. I scratched between her doggy ears. They wiggled. She moaned and sucked harder on me. Her mouth worked with such intensity on my dick.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned. "That's such a good girl. Mmm, yes, yes."

"At least the puppy's doing a good job!" Garnet said. She moved around, fell to her knees, and hugged Cysgo from behind. "I'm your little sis! You suck him good, puppy!" Garnet and Cysgo, of course, weren't related. But all the wildhounds saw her as their little sister since they were all darkness monsters.

Cysgo moaned and sucked harder on my dick.

"Oh, she's doing a great job," said Usiku. "Mmm, all those wildhounds are just the best. Make him cum, Cysgo."

The wildhound nodded while she sucked on my cock. Garnet licked and nibbled on her ear, humping against Cysgo. The wildhound's suction was incredible. I groaned, the pressure building and building in my balls. I would have such a mighty eruption. A powerful explosion of cum that would burst out of me.

My hand scratched between her ears. They twitched as she moaned. Her warm mouth slid up and down my cock. She bobbed with such energy. Sucked with such enthusiasm. She slid those wonderful lips down my cock then sucked back up again.

My toes curled. I groaned as I savored the wonderful pressure of her hungry mouth nursing at my cock. It was amazing. My face contorted. I sucked in deep breaths as I came closer and closer to that moment of eruption.

When I would pump all that cum into her mouth. It would be amazing. I rose towards it. My newest monster girl sucked with all her might. My balls tightened. I groaned, my heart pounding so fast. I came so close to spurting my jizz into her mouth. It would be delicious.

"Oh, fuck, that's it," I moaned.

"Make my big bro cum!" purred Garnet. "You have to. He's just the best."

"Mmm, he's amazing," Lana purred. She hugged me from behind. I felt her breasts through my robe. "He wants to do the right thing. Be a hero."

"Yes!" I groaned. "Just because I have a dungeon doesn't mean I have to be the bad guy, right?"

"Right," Souleen said. She masturbated her miniature body on the Void Crystal, her fingers burying into her slit. "Oh, yes, yes, you're the one. I can feel it."

"So can I," I groaned. "Cysgo, I'm almost there."

"Swallow every drop of my big bro's yummy cum," moaned Garnet. She nibbled on the wildhound's ear and squeezed her tits. "Don't waste any of it."

Cysgo moaned and nursed with hunger on my dick. I groaned at the force of her suction. The pleasure rose in my dick. The aching need to erupt. My balls tightened. Her tongue swirled around the crown of my dick.

"Fuck, yes!"

I erupted.

My cum fired into her mouth. I pumped burst after burst of jizz into her. It was incredible. I groaned, the pleasure blazing through my mind. I shuddered, savoring every moment of this bliss. Every last second of this rapturous delight.

She gulped it down. She swallowed my cream, her eyes shining up at me. Her ears twitched. She whined as she suckled out more and more of my cum. My balls tightened. The ecstasy hammered me to the heights of bliss.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned as she nursed out my cum. "Oh, I have a plan for you, Cysgo. You're going to be perfect, aren't you?"

She nodded as she swallowed the last of my jizz.