Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 31

Story Info
Chapter 31.
4.5k words
4.74
13.2k
18

Part 31 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-One

The rakshasa's punching claws lanced at Lana's guts.

But she reacted with speed. Her lightning wings flapped hard, lifting her into the air. Golden hair swept behind the movie starlet. The rakshasa's attack plunged past, tail swishing behind her. She hissed in feline fury at missing.

Lana gathered her lightning as she twisted her body. She landed with grace behind her enemy, round breasts heaving. The move starlet grinned as she unleashed another torrent of electric death hurtling towards her feline enemy.

But the rakshasa had a cat's reflexes and graces. She bounded to the right, landing on all fours. The lightning blast hurtled past her and struck the wall. Sparks flared from the impact, scorching the smooth stone.

As part of her dodge, the rakshasa used her tail to change her momentum and hurled herself at Lana with a second leap. The lightning sprite gasped. Her wings flared wide and flapped to lift her into the air.

But not fast enough.

Clawed hands seized Lana's wrists, jerking her off-balance. Instead of rising into the air, she was struck by the rakshasa and tackled to the hard floor. The mosaic tiles were cool on her back. She lay pinned to the ground, her arms thrust over her head.

The rakshasa's round breasts pressed into Lana's boobs. A feline tongue licked at her cheek. Warm and rasping, it caressed over her flesh and made her shudder. She twitched on the ground, her toes curling from the sensual caress.

"Lord Jindag will soon claim you," the rakshasa purred. "You will be his, lightning sprite. I can't wait to eat your pussy. I'll make you cum and cum and cum. Especially when you're full of his cum!"

"Never!" Lana Fulmine gasped. "I am Leo's. He's my number one fan. I would never serve another dungeon builder."

"But when he wins, and he will win," the rakshasa said with complete confidence, "you'll see things differently. You'll be his."

This fear sparked deep inside of Lana. She had seen that with Usiku, Mthunzi's dark companion. The fomorian had shifted her allegiance to Leo the moment he had won. She had gone from enemy to lover. She commanded the defenses of the dungeon right now, protecting the Void Crystal with the other will o' wisps and wildhounds who had stayed behind.

But Lana didn't want that. She didn't want to become just a unique lightning elemental monster girl serving Jindag. She was Leo's. She loved him. He was her number one fan. Out of all the women he could have brought to this world, including his little sister, he had summoned Lana Fulmine first. The star of Jane Dangerous and a half-dozen other films.

She had degraded herself to be a movie star and found something far, far more wonderful in his harem. In his arms. She gave herself willingly to him. To think that she would find herself loving Jindag sickened her.

"I won't!" she snarled even as a great wall of water burst. A ball of it formed to her right. "I won't forsake Leo Baldwin! I love him!"

The rakshasa laughed.

* * / *

The water squeezed about me while my Static Aura spell sizzled and sparked.

My defensive magic attacked the watery death sinking to drown me. I could feel the pressure holding me in the center. Escape should be impossible, but my protection spell arced lightning through the water, weakening the magic.

With a great splash, the ball of water fell apart. I stumbled out of it and saw Jindag rubbing at his belly where I had stabbed him. He had healed himself. I gripped my spear and snarled, ramming my spear forward.

His head snapped up. His eyes widened. "Fuck your mother!"

My spear slammed into him again. I rammed deep, driving him back a few steps. He groaned, shock on his face. He had let me stab him in the stomach so that he could kill me. But it hadn't worked. Now panic flickered across his expression.

I grinned, savoring my victory. I wrenched my spear free of his body, a new hole gushing blood. I thrust it forward again. He struggled to bring up his war hammer. I hit him in the chest. I thrust through armor and heard ribs cracking.

He screamed in pain. His knees buckled.

"You think you can hurt those women and not pay!" I roared, righteous indignation burning through me.

"Waters gush and flow, let the force of Lord Enki sweep!" he spat out as I thrust in again.

The wave of water burst from his mouth. This time, there was no dodging. The stampede slammed into me. The flood drove me to the floor. I tumbled across the room, batting against the stones. My head struck one. Stars flared.

The water surged past me, leaving me lying on my back. My head rang from the impact. I blinked my eyes, staring dazedly up at the ceiling. My stomach roiled. I wanted to sick up. I needed to move, but everything felt fuzzing from the impact. The world lurched.

"Blossom and regrow with life, let the vitality of Lord Dumazid heal," Jindag chanted.

"No," I wheezed. I had to get up. My limbs twitched.

He appeared over me, his armor stained in blood. Gaps in the metal showed his healed, brown flesh beneath. He laughed at me and raised his hammer. He slammed it down into my chest. My breastplate rang. The blow rattled through. I felt it shaking my chest.

He raised it again and slammed it down on my chest. My body spasmed. The metal dented. It pressed against my chest. He grinned at me, a wild look of triumph in his eyes as he raised his heavy weapon a third time.

* * / *

Halia threw herself to the ground.

The acid hissed over her head. It struck the stones behind her and sizzled on them. She rolled up in a crouch and thrust her humming sword forward. The naga rose so the blow hurtling for her human belly, complete with a dimpled navel, instead struck armored belly scales. Right where a band of white met the thicker segments of blue.

Halia's sword failed to penetrate the naga's scales and skidded to the right. The weapon scored the armored protection but didn't penetrate. The warrior cursed and rose to her feet, falling into a guard stance. The naga's tongue flicked out.

"You shall bear him strong children!" the naga hissed.

"I thought you were trying to kill me," Halia growled.

"If you die, then they wouldn't be strong enough," she said. "But if you survive..." She shuddered in ecstasy, her boobs swaying before her.

Halia attacked. Her boots smacked on the floor as she rushed in and swung a cleaving blow that would cut the naga from shoulder to hip, cutting through those huge breasts in the process. The naga hissed.

Her tail swung out in a blurring blow.

Halia saw it, but she had committed her all to her attack. She tried to dodge. She did. The tail struck her lower legs in a hard blow. They swept out from beneath her. She fell backward, her braid fluttering. She crashed down on her ass and then back. Air burst from her lungs.

She coughed as the naga slithered forward, such delight on her face. The naga would wrap Halia up. Kill her. Or force her to be raped by that bastard, Jindag. As she fought to catch her breath and stand, the naga's tail slithered in.

* * / *

The blow struck.

Pain burst through me. My armor crumpled more. The next hit would break my ribs. I had to act. A spell popped into my mind as he drew back for the next crushing blow that would end my life. End all my women's life.

Garnet and Lana Fulmine flashed before my eyes at that moment. Then the will o' wisps and wildhounds. Usiku. Halia.

"Darkness hides and shadows conceal, let the curse of Lord Zuen fall!"

My spell struck Jindag. Patches of darkness covered his eyes. He gasped and staggered back. He shook his head, the world suddenly stolen from him. He stumbled to his right as I groaned and staggered to my feet.

"What did you do to me?" Jindag snarled. He turned. "Where are you? Coward! Face me! Your mother is a whore! A fucking whore, coward!"

I picked up my spear. It made a steely rasp against the stones. He whirled to face me. I felt his rage slam into me in that moment. He boiled with rage over his need to tear into me. To rip me apart. I didn't care. He couldn't see me. I would--

"Water's crushing weight surround, feel the grasp of Lord Enki squeeze!" he cried out.

I started to chant, "Spark of lightning, crackle of electricity--"

Water engulfed me a second time. It squeezed about me, holding me in the center. This time, I didn't have Static Aura going. It pressed down at me. I had to finish him off. I opened my mouth to chant the spell, but the water poured in past my lips.

It choked me, keeping me from speaking the words underwater. My limbs thrashed. I fought to escape. I could see the rippling surface all around me. It was just out of reach. I kicked my legs hard, fighting against the pressure.

It held me tight. A grasp that I would not escape from.

Fury screamed out of me. I didn't want to die like this. Drowned. My lungs burned. Spots of darkness dotted my vision. The edges fuzzed as the black swallowed it. I had to breathe. Needed to breathe.

Couldn't breathe.

* * / *

"Oh, yes, yes, you're going to squeal on his cock," the rakshasa cooed. "It won't be long now. Look, he's engulfed."

Lana Fulmine gasped at the sight of Leo trapped in a ball of water. Fear for her number one fan rippled through her. She had to save him. Protect him. Lightning crackled over her wings. They bristled with power.

The rakshasa hissed and leaped back in time for the blast of electricity to miss the feline monster girl. It struck a patch of vines on the ceiling. They burst into sizzling flames. They devoured along them. Ash rained down, but Lana ignored them.

"You bitch!" hissed the rakshasa.

Lana rose and gathered more of her lightning. But she didn't aim her attack at the feline monster girl. She focused on the man she loved, drowning in a sphere of water. It was a ball of rippling liquid eight or so feet across. He was just out of reach of the edge.

The rakshasa slammed into Lana from behind. Furry arms reached around her and claws raked across her belly. Pain flared, but she didn't care. She focused her all on the attack. She unleashed her passion. It arched out from her, crackling with her love.

"Leo!" she screamed.

* * / *

I drowned. I was dead. I had failed my monster girls. Failed Souleen. I had agreed to protect her and now I would drown in a ball of water. My vision had almost been swallowed by the darkness. My hand relaxed on my spear.

The water sizzled.

Current burst through it. I felt it dancing around me. Every hair on my body stood up. My limbs spasmed. The watery grip holding me tight relaxed. I gasped as the water flowed around me. I struck the floor, landing on my knees. Water gushed out in every direction and then vanished, the spell disrupted.

"Leo!" Lana cried out.

I glanced at her. The rakshasa's claws raked up my movie starlet's torso, leaving bloody wounds behind. My heart lurched as they reached up her chest for her neck. The rakshasa ripped out Lana Fulmine's throat. Blood spurted.

She smiled at me, her blue eye shining with joy.

Then she vanished, her body destroyed. The rakshasa focused on me. She snarled and lunged in at me, fury in her face. Her tail swiped behind her. I coughed, struggling to regain my breath, dizzy from my near drowning.

The feline monster girl leaped.

* * / *

Halia groaned as the tail slammed down on her torso. Her entire body spasmed from the crushing pain.

The naga raised her tail again. She shook her head in disappointment. Her tongue flicked out as she drove the tail down to crush Halia again. To end her life. But she was Anguin's daughter. She wouldn't die without taking her enemy with her.

She twisted her sword and held it upright, the point buzzing. Then she thrust at the tail plunging at her. Her blade struck the scales. The two forces met, intensifying the strength of her stab. Last time, she failed to penetrate.

This time, the naga helped her.

Halia's blade buried deep into the naga's tail. The serpentine monster girl hissed in pain, her tits heaving. She recoiled back, pulling her tail off the blade. Blood gushed. The naga cried in pain, her face twisting from the agony of this moment.

It gave Halia the opening she needed. She rolled to her feet, ignoring the bruising pain across her torso, and rushed in at the naga. Justice blazed inside of Halia. Leo had proven himself to be a good dungeon builder, and his monster girls were sweet and adorable, but not this naga. Nor her master.

They had to pay for their crimes.

* * / *

I rolled to the right.

The rakshasa landed where I had been. She spun around and snarled. Jindag turned in her direction, his eyes covered by the blinding darkness. He gripped his warhammer in his hand. Rage twisted across his face. I scrambled to stand, my wet robes clinging to me. My breastplate squeezed about my chest, making every breath difficult.

"Where is he?" demanded Jindag.

"Your left, Lord Jindag!" the feline hissed. "Let's kill him together. Follow!" Roaring like a tiger, she rushed at me.

Jindag followed, running, raising his warhammer. He swung it blindly before him, a behemoth hurtling at me. I darted to my right, almost tripping over my wet robes. Her claws slashed into my hip, ripping through my robe and biting deep into my flesh.

"I have bloodied him!" she snarled. She slid to a stop on the wet floors and whirled to face me.

Jindag stumbled past, swinging his warhammer.

"Turn right, Lord!" she cried.

Jindag whirled to his right, swinging his warhammer at me. The brutal weapon swung for me. At the same time, the rakshasa pounced at my right to pen me in. To keep me from escaping. I thew myself to my belly. I landed with a clatter, grunting.

The warhammer howled over my head, the air from its passage rippling down at me. Jindag snarled and then flowed his attack into a downward slam at me. I rolled to my right. The heavy weapon crashed into the tiled floors. Stone chips burst from the impact.

The rakshasa landed on me. Her claws slammed into my breastplate. Her teeth snapped sharp down at my throat. I thrust my hands up and grabbed her neck. My fingers slid through her fur until my hand grabbed her beneath her chin, wrenching her jaws away from my flesh. Feline hisses burst from her mouth.

"What's going on?" Jindag shouted, hefting his weapon again. "Baaghi?"

Green eyes, reflective and slit like a cat's, stared down at me. Whiskers twitched from her cheeks as she hissed at me. Her sharp fangs snapped as she struggled to rip out my throat. I wouldn't let her.

"Spark of lightning, crackle of electricity, let the wrath of Lord Enlil explode!"

She couldn't dodge the spell at this range. It struck her body. Sparks erupted. She hissed in feline pain. Her body thrashed. I heaved her to my left, rolling her into Jindag's feet. Her body thrashed. A wound smoked on her breasts.

"Baaghi!" Jindag howled. He bent down and put a hand on her chest. "Blossom and regrow with life, let the vitality of Lord Dumazid heal!"

I saw my opening as he healed the rakshasa. I thrust out my hand and growled, "Sizzling touch, the spark of pain, let the prowess of Lord Enlil stun!"

The smoking wound vanished from her chest as my crackling palm smacked Jindag in the face. Electricity arched into him. He reeled back and sprawled unconscious. His body twitching from my spell's effect, incapacitated.

"Lord Jindag!" roared Baaghi.

She threw herself at me. I grunted as the force of her fury slammed me back. I hit the tiled floors. My head snapped into the stone.

Stars burst across my body. A dizzying wave washed over me. Metal ripped from my chest. I lay there, disoriented. Stunned. A hissing fury fell on me, a furry comet. Claws tore into my chest, raking down my flesh. The pain felt so remote. Distant.

This was a problem. But my body didn't want to move.

* * / *

Halia ducked another barrage of spit, her sword dripping with the naga's blood.

The monster girl, snarling through her pain, swung her tail at the hero. Halia dodged it with ease, the tail stiff from the blood spilling crimson over the blue scales. Halia thrust her sword at the naga's chest, right for her heart.

The naga snapped her head down and did something absolutely insane. She caught the buzzing blade with her powerful bite. She arrested the sword with the strength of her teeth. Halia gasped in shock at the desperate feat the naga had pulled off. Halia had never seen its like.

Her shock gave the naga an opening.

With a snap of her powerful body, she shoved back on the sword, driving the hilt into Halia's stomach. The air burst from the warrior's lungs. Coughing, she doubled over. Releasing the blade and hissing, the naga's head snapped in, jaws opening wide. Fangs extended like a snake's, a pair of needle-thin sabers that would pierce Halia's flesh and poison her body.

Halia did the only thing she could. She headbutted the naga. Her skull cracked into the naga's. The monster girl cried out, her own head snapped back. She swayed, eyes blinking from the hard blow. Halia's own temple throbbed, but she had been ready for it.

She wrenched her blade free of the naga's hands and then rammed it forward. This time, the naga, stunned from the headbutt, didn't catch the blade. It rammed right through her heart. She stiffened. Her tail thrashed.

Then she vanished.

* * / *

The pain sharpened my mind. I could focus. Act. I thrust my hand against Baaghi's chest as her claws raked over my stomach.

"Sizzling touch, the spark of pain, let the prowess of Lord Enlil stun!"

She convulsed on me and collapsed on my body, as stunned as her master. I heaved her over, panting. My stomach and chest pulsed with pain. I groaned, blood welling from the wounds, soaking my gray robes.

"Fuck," I groaned and stood up. I forced myself to my feet and stared down at Jindag.

The swarthy man lay stunned. His mouth opened. Twitches spasmed through his body. It was hard to tell he was breathing with the scale armor he wore. I staggered over and grabbed my spear. The tip crackled with lightning. I leaned on it as I stared down at him.

He was vulnerable. I had to finish him off. Kill him. But he was helpless. I swallowed at the prospect of killing a man just lying prone. It was fucked up. Twisted. I gripped the spear, my hand shaking as I stared down at him.

"You have to finish him off," Halia said as she stumbled over. She coughed, a hoarse and rasping sound. A bruise swelled on her stomach. She clutched her buzzing sword in one hand. "Kill him, Leo."

"He's stunned," I groaned. I glanced at the cage where the violated village girls lay. They looked catatonic and helpless. Hopeless. Anger surged through me. I raised my spear to finish him off and...

He was helpless, too. He just lay there. Vulnerable. It would have been one thing to kill him in the middle of the fight, but now... Now it felt so much like murder. My stomach twisted. Was this how dungeon builders went evil?

They did acts like this. Forced themselves to batter down their humanity. The first time I murdered, it would be hard, but it would become easier and easier with each subsequent time. My hand shook. I didn't want that to happen to me.

"He can't be allowed to live," Halia said.

"I know," I croaked. "But..."

Halia stared at me. Then she smiled like she understood. Sympathy flashed across her face. Then she smoothly thrust her sword down into his heart, punching through the scales of his armor, and into his chest. He stiffened. His fingers curled.

Then he exhaled and lay still.

She ripped out her sword and said, "You are a good man, Leo. Hold onto that."

12