Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
4.8k words
4.62
11.4k
11

Part 38 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

Maya shuddered, her pussy on fire. Her new body quivered. She felt so different. She had the same shape as Maya, but she didn't have bones. She hadn't realized just how aware she'd been of her bones until she was now missing them.

Her body felt so free to move how she pleased. Of course, being in her girl form felt so natural and right to her, she wasn't sure she would ever change her shape. This was the form that Leo loved.

Her best friend crawled to her. Behind him, Garnet had pounced on their mother, diving into the incestuous joy of eating his cum out of Mrs. Baldwin's pussy. Maya knew she would eat more pussy--Mrs. Baldwin's had been scrumptious--but she wanted Leo now.

And he wanted her.

"You are gorgeous, Maya," he said. "How did I never see this before?"

"Blind as a bat," she said, a teasing smile on her lips. "Mama's boy."

He grinned back at her, his hands stroking her thighs as he settled between them. "I'm not blind now."

Maya quivered, her virgin pussy clenching. She was so ready for this. So ready to be finally taken by him. She had had a crush on him all their lives, and now she was finally his. She didn't mind sharing him at all. She knew he loved her.

He was so much stronger than she remembered him. He'd gained a fit and muscled body in this world, but he still had that boyish smile. He wore his black hair a little longer, but still short and masculine. His dark eyes stared down at her while his cock thrust out hard and dripping in his mother's cream.

It was a big cock, or so she thought. She, admittedly, had zero first-hand experience with them.

But she felt he was hung. Her pussy certainly craved his girth.

Her twat was so hot, almost boiling the rest of her body. Especially now as he moved in to deflower her. He loomed over her, his cock sliding along her inner thigh. He came closer and closer to her pussy.

Then he pressed against her.

She shuddered, feeling his cock right against her virgin twat. He was hard and throbbing, ready to ram into her and take her virginity. She swallowed, so ready to welcome him in. She wanted to cum on his dick. To have a mighty orgasm when he was in her.

"I'm so ready for you, Leo," she moaned as his cock rubbed up and down her slit. He found her hymen. "Claim me."

"Haven't I already?" he asked, grinning at her.

"Yes!" She cupped his face with her liquid fingers. "Years ago. You just finally realized it."

"Bat sight."

She smiled at him. "Mmm, do it." She caressed his cheeks, feeling his stubble. "Take me, Leo."

He pushed against her hymen. Her membrane stretched. Then a flare of pain as his cock tore through her virginity and entered her pussy. She groaned as he gasped. His cock slid into her watery depths, stretching her out.

She squeezed her cunt around his cock, loving the feel of him in her. Ripples of delight rolled over her skin and quivered her boobs. She groaned as she stared back up at him. He grinned back down at her, his hands stroking her body.

He grabbed her round tits and squeezed them. "I never realized your tits were this big," he groaned. "Perfect handholds, Maya."

"Mmm, and your cock is stretching me out," she moaned back. "Oh, Leo, this is perfect. Better than perfect. This is all my dreams come true. You know that?"

He smiled at her. "I'm glad."

He drew back. She gasped, her pussy clenching down on his cock. She loved that, having his cock in her. It was fantastic. She groaned and shuddered, her face scrunching up from the bliss of this moment. His dick was finally in her pussy. He stretched her out in just this amazing way as he plunged back into her.

His hands squeezed her tits. He kneaded them as he pumped away at her pussy. He fucked in and out of her. He buried to the hilt in her again and again. He reamed her out. She groaned, loving it. Her pussy squeezed about his cock as he plunged away at her cunt. He fucked her with passion. He rammed into her with such skill.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Oh, Leo, I love you."

"Love you, Maya!" he said. "I had to bring you here. I had to make you a part of this. I'm going to need you."

"Of course," the undine moaned, joy suffusing her watery body.

She bucked up into his thrusts. He slammed into her hard and fast. He buried over and over into her snatch. She shuddered, savoring his girth. Her boobs jiggled in his hands. He squeezed them. Kneaded them. He drove his cock to the hilt in her again and again.

Her pussy drank in the friction. It swelled this wonderful passion through her body. She groaned, her cunt squeezing down on his big dick. He fucked into her with harder and harder strokes, her deflowered pussy rejoicing.

"Leo!" she moaned.

"Fuck, I know!" he groaned, his fingers digging into her breasts.

Her body rippled from the force of his impacts. Waves of delight washed through her flesh. She gasped, feeling stirred up by his dick burying into her twat. His balls smacked into her with heavy force. She shuddered beneath him.

Her hands shot up and grabbed his neck. She yanked him down. His arms went beneath her, holding her as he kissed her. She melted into her best friend's lips. She kissed him back with hunger. Her cunt clenched down on him as he thrust into her.

He fucked her hard. With passion. She squealed into the kiss, her orgasm building and building with his every thrust into her. The friction of his thrust heated her. She groaned, her pussy approaching a boil.

He broke the kiss, snarling, "Fuck, yes!"

"Uh-huh!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Leo! I'm going to cum!"

"Good!" he growled, thrusting hard into her. "Let me feel that pussy going wild, Maya. Let me feel that cunt spasming around my dick."

"Yes, Leo!" she moaned, squeezing her snatch tight about him.

He buried into her depths. She rose towards that orgasm, his cock churning up her pussy. Her entire body rippled from the force. She held him tight and stared into his dark eyes as he plowed his cock into her pussy. His pubic hair rubbed on her hairless twat. Her clit. She groaned, sparks flaring each time.

Her body rippled from the impact. She shuddered, her pussy squeezing down on him. Her nipples throbbed against his body. Maya's liquid flesh quivered as she hurtled towards her first climax with Leo. Joy suffused her.

I'm finally united with him, she thought, so happy that he had summoned her to this world. "I love you, Leo Baldwin!"

"I love you!" he groaned and drove his cock deep into her pussy, his pubic bone grinding on her clit again.

Maya burst with orgasmic bliss. Her undine body rippled from the force of her climax. Literal waves of bliss washed through her body from her spasming pussy. Her watery flesh rippled from the delight. Stars burst across her vision as she trembled beneath the man she loved.

He groaned, driving into her, her rippling body holding him tight. Her fingers dug into his back while she gasped and moaned, bucking beneath him. Her breasts rubbed into his chest. The pleasure washed over her mind. She didn't have a real brain, but she still had thoughts that drowned in ecstasy.

"Leo!"

"My beautiful Maya!" he groaned, driving his dick to the hilt in her. "Yes!"

His seed fired into her pussy. She gasped as she felt his cum pump into her liquid flesh. This heat swept through her body. She bucked and shuddered on the ground, the pleasure washing over her body. It slammed through her mind.

His cum pumped over and over into her pussy, filling her up. She could taste the saltiness of it. The wonderful flavor of his jizz filled her twat and diffused through her body. She gasped and moaned beneath him, her cunt writhing and spasming about his cock.

"Goddamn!" he groaned.

It was incredible to her. Just an amazing delight for her to experience. She moaned, her fingers digging into his back as she rippled through the bliss. He growled and pumped the last of his cum into her. She shuddered, her orgasm lifting her undulating body to the very peak of her bliss.

She hovered there and then she groaned, sinking into the panting delight of her orgasm. He stroked her back. He rubbed his nose into hers, staring into her eyes. Maya smiled, her watery flesh suffused with euphoria.

"I am so glad that you're here," he said. "This world is dangerous. Exciting and dangerous. I'm going to need your help so we can all survive."

She nodded. "You know you got it."

"Maya!" Garnet called. Leo's little sister crawled over, her lips dripping with her mother's pussy cream. "You have my big bro's cum in your pussy!"

Maya couldn't help but smile at how adorable Garnet was with her red horns peeking out of her black hair, the pigtails swaying over her chin. "I do have Leo's cum in my pussy. Do you want to lick it out of me?"

It was a question that Maya had never thought she would ask in her entire life. And yet, she was glad. She wanted the naughty girl to lick her big brother's cum out of her pussy. She knew it would be such a big deal for the girl. Garnet would have so much fun licking and lapping and feasting on Maya's pussy.

"Well, I better get off of you before my little sister gets real naughty," Leo said and slid out of Maya's embrace.

She giggled and nodded.

* * / *

Halia was eager to find out what was going on in the other room. The sounds from the Vault were enticing to those of them in the bedroom. Halia was the only human in the room. The rest were monster girls.

The orgy was impressive. The wildhounds and the will o' wisps abounded, but they weren't the only monster girls in here. Usiku the Fomorian with her purple skin and large breasts, Paanee the Naga with her serpentine body, Baaghi the Rakshasa with her feline figure and naughty whiskers, and Lana Fulmine the Lightning Sprite with her silvery skin and crackling hair. They were all beautiful and gorgeous.

They all had made love to Halia as she waited on Leo to return from creating his new companions and monster girls. They had won a major victory today, ridding the world of a dangerous dungeon builder. A foul man named Jindag. He had kidnapped girls from Halia's village and taken them as broodmares to breed them and father his own children.

He violated them. Damaged them. Halia had enjoyed taking the fight to him.

She hadn't, however, expected to fall in love with a dungeon builder herself. She was the daughter of Anguin, the great adventurer who had slain many dangerous dungeon builders and looted their labyrinth. The sword she fought with was his blade, recovered after his death. She had grown up eager to be an adventurer herself. She had just gotten started on her career when she and two others had assaulted Lord Leo's demesne.

They had penetrated the dungeon with ease. Too easy. They didn't fight any monster girls but only dealt with traps. They had been young and inexperienced, thinking they had come across a new dungeon with little in the way of defenses. A chance to slay a builder before he could be a threat.

Only Leo had wanted them to penetrate all the way to his sanctum. There, he'd waited with Lana, Garnet, and Usiku, hoping to talk. To make peace. He claimed he was different. Halia and her companions hadn't cared. They just attacked.

Leo captured her and had Garnet bamboozle the other two with sexual magic and lead them out of the dungeon to wander confused. Halia had soon learned she was the one who was at fault. That he truly was trying to talk and have peace.

She had attacked him.

When he fought to save Astovin, her village, against the satyrs and oozes attacking it, she had realized who Leo was. A good man put into the position of an enemy to the world. He didn't want to be. He wanted to be the world's friend.

Would the world let him?

Halia didn't know, but she had become a Paladin of Sherida, Goddess of Light, and served Leo. She was his blade. And his lover.

"Curious?" Lana Fulmine asked. The lightning sprite came up beside Halia. Lana had silvery skin and bright, blue eyes. Her golden hair sizzled with arcs of lightning that jumped between them. She had wings like a bat, but instead of the distal bones with skin stretched between them, she had lightning bolts with shimmering energy. She was a gorgeous woman.

A movie star, whatever that meant.

"Yes," said Halia. Behind them, the other monster girls were lost in their sapphic orgy. "Very much so."

"Let's go meet them," Lana said. "I can feel it. He created two more companions. Besides, Garnet's already in there."

Halia smiled. "Let us meet these new monster girls he has created."

"Called," Lana said. "Companions are called from our world. Copied and placed here to serve him."

That hurt Halia's mind. Other worlds? How could there be another world than this one?

She shook her head, her braid of black hair swinging down her back. She was a busty young woman, fit and athletic. Her large breasts quivered as she opened the door onto the Vault and glanced inside.

Lord Leo was crawling off a woman made entirely of water, her flesh deep azure fading to lighter, translucent blues on the edges of her. She had a huge smile on her lips. Garnet, her red wings fluttering, dove between her thighs to eat out her pussy.

Another woman, a motherly and busty figure, rose. Halia recognized a dryad from the woman's golden-brown skin and leaf-green hair (plus the root-like quality of her feet and toes). She had a big smile on her lips.

"Hello," she said. "I'm Zoe Baldwin, Leo's mother."

"Mother!" gasped Halia. "It is an honor to meet you. I am Halia, your son's paladin. I have sworn to fight and defend him."

"And love him," Lana said. "I'm Lana Fulmine. Your son is my number one fan."

"Oh, that's nice," Madam Baldwin said, her smile large. "What do you do?"

Lana's wings fell. "I'm a movie star. You know, Jane Dangerous."

"Oh, those fun films my son likes?" Madam Baldwin asked. "How wonderful. I'm glad that he summoned you. He's a big fan."

"My number one fan," Lana added.

"Yes, you are," Leo said and hugged her. He kissed Lana on the mouth.

"So you're from this world, Halia?" Lord Leo's mother asked her.

"Yes," the paladin said. "Lord Leo spared my life when I attacked his dungeon and won me to his cause." Halia blushed, her fair cheeks glowing. "He also won my heart."

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Madam Baldwin squealed. She threw her arms around Halia and pulled the busty, young woman into an even larger set of breasts. "That's so amazing."

Leo's mother kissed Halia on the mouth. The human paladin quivered as she kissed the motherly dryad. Their lips sealed together. Halia gasped, her tongue dancing with the dryad's. Hands stroked down her rump and grabbed her ass, pulling her in tight.

She hugged the dryad back. Halia savored the sweetness of Madam Baldwin's kiss, reveling in this wonderful moment. It was so exciting for her. She had so much fun kissing Leo's mother. Her nipples throbbed, rubbing into the dryad's fatter nubs.

Madam Baldwin broke the kiss, leaving Halia panting. "You are affectionate."

"Well, how many mothers get to make love to their son's girlfriend?" Leo's mother had answered.

"Not many," Halia answered.

"Mmm, and you are a sexy girl," the dryad continued. "I see why my son spared you. He does have a thing for busty women. Bella Lucina, who lives across the street, and his teacher, Ms. Trueno, and his older sister Crystal are just some of the busty women he drools over."

"And you?" Halia asked.

"Oh, yes, he drooled over me, too," Madam Baldwin said. She giggled. "Why do you think I'm here?"

"Yep," said Leo. "I mean, after Garnet, I realized incest was something I could embrace."

"Won't be long before he has Crystal here," Madam Baldwin whispered to her.

"Halia, Lana, the undine getting so thoroughly eaten out by Garnet is my best friend, Maya," Lord Leo said.

"Hi!" the watery girl moaned, her body rippling with waves as she shuddered from Garnet's licking and lapping.

"Mmm, my daughter is an energetic girl, isn't she?" asked Madam Baldwin.

"Yes, Madam Baldwin," Halia said.

"And what about you?" the dryad asked. Something naughty appeared in her eyes. "Are you an energetic girl?" Fingers dipped into Halia's butt-crack and stroked down to her asshole. They played with her naughty hole. "I tasted pussy on your mouth."

"There's an orgy of monster girls in the other room," Halia answered. "I was... quite active."

"Of course you were," purred Madam Baldwin. "My son's desires have made us all bi, hasn't he?"

"Bi?" Halia asked, confused.

"Attracted both to him and to women."

"Yes," Halia nodded. "I hadn't been interested in my sex, just the opposite gender. And now..."

"Now you want to lick my pussy?" The dryad arched a green eyebrow. Her emerald eyes sparkled. "I know I want to lick yours. We can sixty-nine."

Halia had heard that term now and nodded. "I would like that very much. You're his mother."

Madam Baldwin smiled and kissed Halia again. The hot passion shuddered through the paladin while the dryad's digit kept stroking her asshole. Tingles raced through Halia. They made her feel so wicked and naughty.

Then the pair sank to the floor, their tongues dancing. They worked together as they went lower and lower, their boobs jiggling together. Halia was feeling so eager to make love to Lord Leo's mother. The delight washed through her body. Her pussy clenched, the excitement sweeping through her body.

She became bolder. More aggressive. She grabbed Madam Baldwin's big boobs and squeezed them. She kneaded those tits, working her fingers into their bountiful flesh as their tongues danced. Kissing the motherly dryad, Halia pushed Madam Baldwin down onto her back.

Halia felt Lord Leo watching them. That sent such a wave of delight through the naughty girl. Her black braid shifted on her back as she settled her weight on Madam Baldwin. She squeezed the dryad's tits, kneading their softness.

"Damn," Lord Leo muttered.

A finger thrust into Halia's asshole. She gasped at the wiggling intrusion. She kissed Madam Baldwin even harder. Their tongues danced together. She shuddered, grinding her furred muff into the dryad's thick bush.

Madam Baldwin broke the kiss. "Mmm, I want to lick your pussy. I want to make love to my son's girlfriend. Turn around on me."

"Yes, Madam Baldwin," she moaned. "I want to lick out the hole that birthed Lord Leo!"

Halia turned on top of the dryad. Their breasts slid away from the other's. With dexterous motions, Halia was soon straddling Madam Baldwin's head and settling her furred muff on the dryad's mouth. Madam Baldwin grabbed Halia's rump, squeezing the muscular and perky ass with tight fingers. Then her tongue licked.

Halia shuddered as she enjoyed having her pussy eaten out by Leo's mother. The human stared down at Madam Baldwin's green bush dripping with pussy cream. Peeking through were thick labia that the naughty paladin wanted to lap at. The scent of nectar, that sweet perfume of flowers, filled Halia's nose.

"Madam Baldwin!" she moaned and buried her face into that bush.

The silky hairs slid over her mouth. Her lips nuzzled in and kissed at the hot pussy. She fluttered her tongue up and down those hot folds, licking at the pussy that had birthed Leo. It was so exciting to devour Madam Baldwin's nectar.

Halia shuddered, her pussy getting devoured with equal affection. Madam Baldwin licked and lapped with hunger, sliding her tongue through Halia's folds. The tongue teased her nethers, brushing her clit and stroking her labia.

Delight rippled through her body. She wiggled her hips from side to side, smearing her hot cunt on the dryad's mouth. The pleasure spilled through Halia with Madam Baldwin's every lick and lap. The paladin moaned, her big boobs rubbing into Madam Baldwin's stomach.

12