Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 09

Story Info
Chapter 9.
4.6k words
4.65
9.9k
14

Part 44 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine

Our guests struggled the entire walk there, especially the barbarian. He all but howled into his gag. It took Doodh, Gwyllt, and Zaibas to keep him moving while the other three only took a monster girl each. Marwo took the lead, the wildhound scouting.

Mom led the donkey and the cart. It seemed that the food I had been buying just wasn't good enough. She was off to shop in Astovin, of course. She seemed to think we were going to the farmer's market or something.

This wasn't that sort of place. The villagers... tolerated me. They were nervous when I was around even after I had defended them and rescued their kidnapped women, stolen by that sick pervert Jindag. He had stolen a harem of women to rape and breed.

I didn't feel bad at all about killing him.

We passed the farmlands. People watched us. Farm wives called their children in from the field while their men held scythes or sickles or mattocks, watching us with fear in their eyes. I sighed. What would it take to show the villagers I was here to protect them?

I would defend Astovin and keep them all safe.

The villagers were gathering at the edge of the village, mostly a collection of men. Many of them held their improvised weapons. I groaned, hoping this wouldn't be a fight. I marched out in front of the prisoners, Garnet and Halia at my side.

The village leader, Mayor Bevlin, pushed out of the crowd. He was an older human, his hair going gray. He folded his arms as he stared at the sight of us. He swallowed despite his bravado of standing straight.

"Lord Leo," he said.

"I caught a group of trespassers," I said, motioning to my monster girls.

"I see," the village leader said. His face paled. "Do you wish me to assemble the entire village?"

"Assemble?" I frowned at him. "What do you mean, assemble?"

"For the execution."

A dark murmur ran through the crowd. More than a few of the young men gave me angry glares. They looked about to unleash a mob on us. My monster girls tensed. Lightning crackled between the golden strands of Lana's hair.

"Oh, my," Mom said in shock.

"No, no, I'm turning them over to you, Mayor Bevlin," I said.

"M-me." The older man swallowed. "I... see."

"Not to execute them," I hastily added, shaking my head. "Hold them prisoner until tomorrow then you can let them go. Make them pay a fine or something that goes to the village coffers."

The mayor blinked. Confused murmurs rippled through the assembled crowd.

"I am Leo Baldwin," I told them, "and I am not an enemy to your people. I am here to help you. Defend you. I want to live in harmony with you. Astovin is under my protection. Any adventurers who come through Astovin should be advised about the consequences of attacking me. I won't let them kill me. I will defend myself. I have no problem with them attacking dangerous dungeon builders, but that's not me. I am your friend. I want us all to prosper together."

My mother nodded.

"He speaks truly," Halia said. "After all, he returned your stolen daughters. He is Astovin's greatest ally."

The mayor motioned to some of the men. They rushed forward and took the bound adventurers. The barbarian was the most stunned. All the fight melted out of him. He glared at me with such accusation like I had broken the rules or something.

I didn't care. I just wanted to see everyone prosper. The rules were stupid. Dungeon builders didn't have to be the scourge of the world.

As the prisoners were led off, the remaining men began milling about. They looked so confused. They were terrified of me and hated me, and yet I wasn't doing anything to them. I wasn't attacking or threatening them. I wasn't enslaving them.

"Lord Shorvin is not happy that you are extending your influence to his lands," said the Mayor once the prisoners were gone. "We're his vassals. He will not take kindly to you holding his territory."

"Holding his territory?" I gave him a piercing look. "Wait, are you claiming I conquered you?"

He flicked his gaze to the monster girls and then back to me. "You did fight to defend us and now are declaring your domination of us."

"By saying I'm going to protect you?" I said, disbelief rippling through me.

"People do not protect what isn't theirs."

"Sure they do," I said. "You've never helped put out a fire in a neighbor's house?"

"That's to protect the village. Fires spread. My house could be burned."

"Never helped out in the harvest or something?" I said.

"Lord Shorvin is well aware that you have staked a claim to Astovin. He has put out the word, summoning every adventurer he can. He wants the dungeon builders in the area put down, especially you."

"For doing the right thing?" I demanded, anger rippling through me.

The mayor swallowed. "Please, do not punish me, Lord Leo. I am merely reporting what Lord Shorvin has declared."

"Jesus, I'm not going to punish you. I'm not a monster." I fumed. "So more adventurers are going to come."

"He has added a bounty." The mayor shifted. "I'm sorry. We are, of course, appreciative of you saving our daughters, but..."

"But this ass wipe who wasn't protecting you against Jindag is now butthurt that I'm doing his job?"

"Er, I suppose if I understand your words," the mayor said.

This just got better and better.

* * / *

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin had never had a more surreal shopping experience in her life. The dryad felt everyone's eyes on her naked form. The nudity didn't bother her--she was a dryad, a creature of nature and clothing seemed so silly to her now--but the suspicion disturbed her. She had never felt like people didn't trust her.

They even feared her.

After her son and lover had defended these people from attack and rescued their daughters, they were still terrified of him. What did these other dungeon builders do to this world?

If even half of them were like this Jindag her son had killed, then she could understand. It was all so terrible. Her son fought against the pain, but she could see how the villagers' distrust hurt him deeply. He had risked his life for them. He hadn't done it to defend himself or his women. He had suffered, almost died, and they had no gratitude.

Anger simmered in her. A motherly wrath. It simmered in her. She fought against it. She knew the destructive power of anger. Her deceased husband could have a temper. Not one he ever took out on her, but it could burst out of him in great shouts after being bottled up for too long.

She feared the same stress in her son. He had power. He could raze this village, burn it to the ground, and no one here could stop him. Their weapons were all feeble. She could feel the roots of the plants growing throughout the village. She could command them to seize anyone who threatened him. Even her toes could grow into woody roots and seize and hold.

She had the power to cause harm.

Mrs. Baldwin swallowed down those impulses and put on her most welcoming smile. "What lovely vegetables," she said to one farmer as she inspected the onions and leeks he was selling. "You've grown them with skill."

He swallowed, though his eyes did fall on her ample bosom.

"I'm not going to bite you," she said. "Dryads are very caring and nurturing creatures. I can tell you care about your plants. It's so obvious that you did." She selected some. She saw nothing wrong with agriculture. Plants were the source of all life. They provided the nutrients and energy that formed the basis of the food chain. "Thank you."

"Uh, you're welcome," he stammered.

She smiled. This was what they had to do to win the hearts and minds of Astovin. Show them that they didn't have to be afraid.

Gwyllt sniffed the leeks that Mrs. Baldwin placed into her wicker basket. The wildhound was scampering at her right, her tail bushy. The monster girl was cute, almost like a daughter to Mrs. Baldwin, though she felt more affinity for Khur and Doodh who were trotting behind her.

"Mother Baldwin," Khur said, the satyr waving. "This farmer has lettuce."

"Ooh," Mrs. Baldwin said and turned to the satyr. Doodh held up a ball of lettuce. The farmer selling it rubbed his hands. His fleshy wife stood behind him, trembling. "That's good. Grab two more good heads and pay him."

"Right, Mother Baldwin," the busty satyr said. Milk beaded at her nipples, just like the dryad's. They brimmed with so much life.

Just like Astovin.

A few children were peering around the buildings, boys who were nudging each other. She expected they were working up the courage to pull some prank on the monster girls, egging each other on until one did something stupid.

"Be on your best behavior, everyone," she sent through the communication network.

A chorus of, "Yes, Mother Baldwin," echoed through her mind. The satyr's address for her was spreading. She smiled at that. She was a mother to them all, especially Leo and Garnet. Her two children were so delicious together.

The incestuous sight sent such wicked tingles racing out of her pussy. She was such a depraved mother.

I wonder when Leo will summon Crystal? She thought of her older daughter. Crystal was always teasing her younger brother, flouncing around in the skimpiest clothing to get a rise out of him and then getting mad when he looked at what she so freely offered. A cock-tease.

She wouldn't just tease him here.

I really am becoming a wicked mother, Mrs. Baldwin thought as she kept shopping.

She smiled at the next stall and praised the farmer for the fine hunks of beef he was selling, all sadly salted. There was no fresh meat to be had. Also no refrigeration. This world did require her to adjust, but she was willing to make the best to feed her son and Halia. She would nurture their bodies.

And their passions.

* * / *

Seeng spun out of the shadows, her large breasts swaying.

"Lord Leo," she said, stretching her back as if she had just woken up from sleep. "So, we killed them?"

"Afraid not," I said, standing in my Vault. We had just returned from Astovin. "I let them go. I hope that's okay?"

She pressed her hand down to her belly. Pain flickered across her face. Guilt rippled through me. I placed my hand over her belly. She looked me in the eye, her golden iris swimming with emotion. I cupped her face with my other hand.

"I'm sorry they hurt you," I told her.

"I'm not," she said. "It means I fought to protect you, Lord Leo. I love you. I'm more than willing to die for you."

"And the pain?"

Her expression tightened. "If I'm not willing to suffer for those I love, then it's not real." The fierceness in her eyes was startling. "Just like I know you would suffer for me. The others told me about what you've done. I'm proud to die for you."

"I'd rather you lived."

She smiled and she grabbed my wrist. She pulled me from where she'd been stabbed, placing me right on her full breast. "Lord Leo, I am alive, see." She pushed me against the inner slope of her left breast. "Feel the beat of my heart."

I did. Strong and passionate. I squeezed her breast. "Yes, you are alive."

She smiled at me. I had to claim those lips. I leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. She groaned as my tongue thrust past her lips. She tasted so sweet. She was such a gorgeous creature. So stirring. She moaned as we kissed.

Her hands grabbed my hair. She clutched me to her, her big breasts rubbing into my naked chest. I didn't wear my clothing in here. My dungeon was at just the perfect temperature. Not a drafty place but existing at just the right amount of warmth and humidity.

I broke the kiss. "Mmm, let me wake up the others, then I'll treat you all."

She smiled at me.

I grabbed the Void Crystal. Souleen smiled up at me, her hands rubbing at her tits. She was getting excited. Nos spun out of the shadows. The wildhound yipped in delight, her tail wagging back and forth. She had died before. She seemed none the worse for this one. That was good. Then Kibir spun out, the will o' wisp's body a swirl of blues. Azures and sapphires that swirled about each other. Her large breasts jiggled while she stretched her back. Then Havas flashed in, the other satyr shifting on her hooves, the clomping sound rising through the room.

"Lord Leo!" she gasped and flung herself at me. She pressed her big breasts into my chest and kissed me.

I groaned at the feel of my satyr's passion. My hands grabbed her rump and squeezed her. I kneaded her plump flesh, my dick growing hard. I had to reward all my monster girls who died. They all deserved pleasure.

I broke the kiss. "Nos and Kibir, I want you to nurse from Havas and finger her pussy. I need to make Seeng cum first. She did die."

Seeng smiled at me, her large breasts swaying back and forth as she quivered there. The delight in her eyes was amazing. Her sister satyr broke away from me and was swarmed by Nos and Kibir. The wildhound and will o' wisp grabbed Havas and pinned her to the wall. They leaned in and suckled away, Nos's tail waggling. Havas moaned as her milk fed the two monster girls.

"How do you want to cum, Seeng?" I asked her. "I can eat you out?"

She bit her lip and then she grabbed her tits. She held them up for me. "I would be honored if you would nurse from me while you fucked me. Drink my milk while you cum in me."

I smiled at Seeng and her bountiful breasts. She squeezed them, the white milk leaking from her nubs. I grabbed the Void Crystal and created a padded chair to sit on. It flashed into existence in the corner, a slight expenditure of my magic, but I had gained a little more by defeating those adventurers. Even though I didn't kill them, I still was rewarded.

I sat down on my chair, my cock throbbing.

Seeng advanced, hooves clopping on the stones. Her lively, gray hair swayed about her lush and youthful face, horns peeking out of her tresses. Her big boobs swayed in such an enticing and fetching way. My dick throbbed.

Then she straddled me, her breasts swaying right at eye level. I ducked my head forward and latched onto a nipple. I suckled. Her sweet and creamy milk squirted hot into my mouth. The flavor melted through my taste buds.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned, her hand grabbing my big dick. "Oh, that's so wonderful. Ooh, yes, yes!"

She lowered herself down to my cock as I suckled from her breast. In the background, Havas moaned as Nos and Kibir suckled and fingered the sexy satyr. I would make all four of them cum before I left here.

They deserved their reward.

Seeng's thick bush caressed over the tip of my cock and then came the wet folds of her pussy lips. They slid over the crown of my dick and swallowed me. I groaned around her nipple. I suckled harder as her cunt slid inch after inch down my shaft.

"Oh, Lord Leo!" she moaned. "Oh, that's so good. Mmm, you're just so thick and amazing. I love your dick in me."

I loved her pussy wrapped around my cock.

She felt so wonderful, her cunt hot around my dick. She held me tight as I suckled from her nipple. I nursed on her. I suckled with all the passion that was in me. She groaned, her cunt squeezing down on my cock. I loved it, my rod throbbing in her cunt.

My fingers dug into her rump. I held her tight. My digits clutched her plump satyr ass. She moaned, her back arching. She was such a sexy thing to have impaling her cunt down my dick. She felt so wonderful.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Lord Leo!"

Her cunt clenched down on my dick as she rode me. I nursed with hunger from her while my hands found her ass. I squeezed her plump rump. I dug my digits into her ass, kneading her. My cock throbbed in her twat's embrace.

My sexy satyr worked that amazing cunt up and down my dick. She rode me with such passion. It was delicious to experience. I groaned, loving every moment of what she did to me. I groaned, the pleasure rippling through my body.

I lifted her, my hands guiding her hips. I swiveled them, stirring her cunt around my dick as I suckled at her nipple and drank down her breast milk. She was such a delight. I groaned, my dick throbbing in her twat. Then I slammed her twat down my shaft.

She felt amazing. Just a wondrous monster girl. Her pussy gripped me. Massaged me. I groaned, savoring every inch of twat sliding up and then coming back down my cock. The pleasure of it was incredible.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped. "That's fantastic. So good."

My dick throbbed with delight as I kept drinking her milk. I suckled over and over again, her pussy clamping down each time. She felt so hot. So delicious. She made my cock ache. The pressure grew at the tip.

"Lord Leo!" she whimpered, her voice growing throaty, almost making that throaty baa of a goat. "Lord Leo!"

I nursed hard. Her milk squirted to the back of my mouth.

She slammed her cunt down my dick and then squealed. Her cunt went wild. Hot flesh rippled around my dick. She bucked on my lap, her head tossing back. Her baas echoed through the Vault while her cunt sucked at my dick.

My balls tightened. I gulped down her milk as her twat massaged my cock closer and closer to erupting. I squeezed my eyes shut, my fingers digging into her rump. Her muscles flexed beneath my digits.

"Cum in me, Lord Leo!" she baaed with throaty passion.

I growled around her nipple. Erupted.

I pumped my cum into my satyr's inviting cunt. Her flesh convulsed and rippled around my shaft. She sucked at me, draining my balls. I groaned as I pumped her full of my seed. It was an amazing delight. Pleasure slammed into my mind.

It was incredible. I rode the high, nursing from her delicious milk and enjoying every drop of it that squirted past my lips. I groaned and gulped it down. I swallowed every drop of it. The milk poured down my throat and warmed my belly.

It was fantastic. I hit the peak, her pussy milking my cock dry, then she slumped forward, baaing out her pleasure. I pulled my mouth from her nub and claimed her lips. I kissed her with passion. I thrust my tongue past her lips and savored the kiss.

"Yes!" baaed Havas in the background as she came.

I kissed Seeng for a few moments longer then she slid off of me. She arched her back and then gasped as Havas charged across the room, hooves trotting on the stone. The satyr fell to her knees and pressed Seeng into the wall next to the chair. With a throaty groan, Havas buried her face into her sister's pussy.

Seeng gasped at the incestuous delight of having her sister feasting on her cunt. I loved the sight myself. I grinned, my dick throbbing hard at the sight. Seeng's big breasts heaved as she shuddered and ground her furred muff on her sister's hungry face.

What an inspiring sight.

"Lord Leo!"

Nos's exclamation snapped my head to her. The wildhound leaped before me and then she darted her head in. She sucked my cock, soaked in Seeng's pussy cream, into her mouth. The naughty monster girl nursed with hunger, her head bobbing and her triangular ears, thrusting out of her midnight mane of hair, twitching. I loved the way her tail twitched back and forth.

"Damn," I groaned at the exciting delight of Nos sucking on my cock. She nursed with passion. I scratched her between her ears.

She sucked even harder.

"Fuck, Nos!" I gasped.

The passion was incredible. Her tongue danced around my cock. I shuddered and groaned. She bobbed her mouth up and down my dick. I loved how she nursed on me. The way she suckled with such hunger. It was incredible to enjoy. I squeezed my eyes shut, loving every moment of her hot mouth nursing at me.

It was amazing to experience. My chest rose and fell as she did it. While she did, Kibir watched. The will o' wisp rubbed at her hairless pussy, her white, crackling hair swaying about her hungry face. She bit her lower lip.

I glanced at the chair. It had armrests. "Kibir, you can kneel on the armrests and plant that pussy right on my face."

12