Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lord Leo," she breathed in delight. "I love you so much."

Nos mumbled around my cock. I supposed she said, "Me, too."

Then she sucked again and I groaned. Kibir suckled on her fingers fresh from her pussy as she advanced. Her flesh roiled with all those cloudy hues of blue, a living storm of plasma constrained in the form of a busty woman.

To my delight, she mounted the chair with her ass facing me. I grabbed her plump butt-cheeks, her skin tingling with static electricity that made my fingers ever so slightly go numb. It was an exciting experience. She leaned back, pressing her hairless cunt at me.

The tart aroma of her pussy filled my nose moments before she planted her snatch right on my face. I groaned and thrust my tongue into my will o' wisp's pussy. The crackle of her snatch rippled around me.

It was such a tingling delight. I groaned and swirled my tongue around in her while Nos sucked on my dick. Her butt-cheeks clenched beneath my fingers. Her naughty sphincter, a dark-blue and wrinkled hole, winked at me.

"Fuck," I growled and wiggled my tongue deep into her tart cunt. The electricity zapped through my body, reaching my balls.

"Lord Leo," she moaned, her back arching and her pussy clenching about my tongue. "Oh, Lord Leo, that's amazing."

Nos bobbed her head with hunger, her sucking mouth mixing with the tingles that sparked through my body. Eating Kibir's cunt added a zest to the wildhound's blowjob. I groaned into my will o' wisp's cunt, savoring her devouring me.

She made me feel incredible.

I thrust my tongue into her depths. I wiggled around in her. I swirled about, savoring the way she clenched her snatch down on me. It was an amazing delight to experience. Something passionate and profound.

I groaned, loving every moment of probing her twat with my hungry tongue. I swirled about in her while I hurtled closer and closer to my orgasm. My fingers dug into her rump as her gasps sang through the room.

They joined Seeng's baaing moans.

"Yes, yes, yes, Havas," the satyr groaned, grinding her snatch on her sister's mouth. "Lick out all of Lord Leo's cum."

"I have," Havas answered. "Now I just have your yummy pussy to devour, sister."

"Lord Dumazid's vital cock!" Seeng gasped.

"Lady Uttu's sizzling cunt!" Kibir moaned. "Oh, Lord Leo, that's so good. Yes, yes, that's amazing."

"I know," I groaned and then licked up through her silky folds, stroking them and gathering her tart juices.

I didn't stop at her taint. Oh, no, I kept going. I licked to her asshole. I nuzzled my face between her cheeks and fluttered my tongue over her hole. It was wonderful to enjoy. I danced over her sphincter. I teased her with such passion.

She groaned, her butt-cheeks clamping down on my face. I loved the feel of them as I thrust my tongue against her asshole. I danced around, teasing her. She whimpered, clearly loving what I was doing to her.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned. "Lord Enlil's zapping cock, I love it. Rim my asshole."

"Such a naughty dungeon builder, Lord Leo," groaned Seeng. "Ooh, Havas, that tongue... You're going to make me cum, sister!"

"Good!"

"Yes," I growled and then thrust my tongue against Kibir's asshole.

Her anal ring parted for my tongue. I popped into her sour depths. I loved the feel of her velvety flesh engulfing my tongue. It was amazing to feel. My tongue darted around in her. I swirled about, stimulating her.

She groaned, her passion echoing through the vault. As I enjoyed the earthy flavor of her bowels, Nos sucked with such hunger on my dick. My wildhound brought me closer and closer to cumming. She whimpered around my cock, whining like a bitch in heat.

She wanted my jizz.

I growled into Kibir's asshole, my tongue drinking in the zapping current. I swirled about, massaging her. My right hand slid down past my face to rub at the crackling folds of her pussy. I stroked up and down her and found her clit.

"Lord Leo!" she gasped, butt-cheeks clamping down on my face.

I rubbed her clit. I massaged her bud. She groaned as I stroked her. I plunged my tongue deep into her asshole, my orgasm climbing and climbing, too. Her juices coated my digits as I stroked that naughty button.

"Lord Leo, yes!" she gasped.

Juices gushed out and bathed my finger. Her asshole rippled around my tongue. I pulled my face from her butt-crack and lapped up the tart delight. The juices, alive with her electric current, poured down my throat.

"Fuck," I growled as I drank her juices, my dick throbbing in Nos's hungry mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip.

I erupted.

I pumped my cum into her hungry mouth while I drank down Kibir's electric juices. My will o' wisp moaned and gasped, her hair sparkling with current. The white locks danced as she shuddered. Her butt-cheeks clenched, blues swirling in a chaotic pattern before my eyes.

"Havas!" Seeng moaned. "Yes, yes, sister!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched her breasts heave. She climaxed on her sister's mouth, gushing out a flood of incestuous juices for Havas to enjoy. I groaned into Kibir's twat, my cum flooding Nos's mouth.

My good wildhound gulped it all down. She suckled at me, drawing out my jizz. I basted her over and over again, stars dancing before my eyes. It was a delight. A true wonder to enjoy. I hit the peak of my pleasure.

"Damn," I groaned, slumping back into the chair. "You all are amazing. Thank you for what you did today."

They were all willing to fight and die for me. To suffer because they loved me. It was the most flattering thing in the world. And the most terrifying. I controlled their lives in my very hand. It was something I could never abuse.

It was something I had to honor. Reward. Cherish.

12