Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 18

Story Info
Chapter 18.
3.7k words
4.7
8.8k
12

Part 53 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eighteen

I fixed the image of the mountain that my dungeon lay beneath. I could feel its dimensions. How it rose from the surrounding range, thrusting up proud into the air. I was on the west side of the range. There was plenty of room north, east, and south for me to expand.

I sent my first shaft north. I created a hallway that ran and ran and ran in a straight line. I thrust it out into the rocks. It formed in moments, the Void Crystal humming between my fingers as I created the simplistic tunnel. Just a basic hallway. No traps. No rugs to cover the bare stone. Not even bricks, just shafts carved out of the rock itself.

The cheapest tunnel. The longest one I could build without dismissing my monster girls to get more power.

That felt too callous. If I wanted to protect my heart and not become like these cock-sucking twins, I had to not think of my monster girls as things. They were people. Flesh-and-blood girls who had their passions. Their wants and desires.

I wouldn't abuse their love. I couldn't. It was bad enough to make them fight and die for me.

I felt no Mana Vein pumping magic through that tunnel. I didn't expect to find it on the first go. It was like mining for diamonds in Minecraft. You dug tunnels spaced two blocks apart. This allowed you to see as many blocks as possible.

Increased your chance of finding the rare resource.

I shifted my tunnel over ten feet. It reached the same distance to the north but passed through different rocks and minerals. Touched different parts of the mountain.

Nothing.

I didn't let that disappoint me. You sometimes got lucky searching for diamonds. Other times, you went through a lot of iron pickaxes.

Third tunnel north. Fourth. Fifth. I went methodically building out from my dungeon. Some could reach farther than others because of the layout, but I covered the northern side effectively. I shifted my stance, my feet starting to ache from standing up.

I felt Lana watching me. She had delivered Halia's statue to the dungeon. I had put my poor paladin in her own room, a shrine to hold and protect her statue. It was off the bedroom. I had conjured flowers to surround her.

My hands clenched my Void Crystal. I would carve out Ziamili's heart and steal his Earth Glyph.

North was a bust, so I shifted to east. I worked as methodically. I sent the tunnels out deep into the mountain range, passing beneath other peaks. I longed to feel that magic flowing through me. That increase to my power and abilities I needed.

"Come on," I muttered as my dungeon changed again.

"You can relax, Leo," Lana said. "Today was harrowing. You can get some sleep or enjoy your women. I can hear them moaning in the bathroom. Let's soak in the hot springs."

"No!" I growled, my hands clenching down on the Crystal. How could I relax when I was so powerless against the twins?

"Leo," she said in this placating way that made my shoulders tense.

"I can rest later. This is too important."

Her curvy form pressed into my back. Round breasts that tingled with her electric current. Her crackling wings hovered over us. She kissed at my neck, her arms holding me tight. She stroked over my chest, brushing the four glyphs tattooed into my skin. Each was made of cuneiform-like markings to form stylized representation of Lightning, Dark, Life, and Water.

"You're not alone in this." She nibbled on my ear. "We're in this with you."

"Because I brought you here. I plucked you out of your life and put you in this madness."

"And am I complaining?" Her arms tightened around me. "I'm happy to be here with my number one fan."

"Am I? I put you in danger. What sort of fan does that."

"You were such a fan, you chose me out of literally billions of women. How can I not be flattered by that? Impressed. Leo Baldwin, I am not sad to be here. I'm not angry. I'm thrilled. I'm free of my life. My addictions. The casting couch. And there is something about this world. Something special. You're going to figure it out. Working with Fuegin will help."

"But only if we can survive. It's not just the twins. Others will attack. More powerful adventurers will come. I have to upgrade." I swallowed, terrified I would be forced to replace my will o' wisps and wildhounds, my oozes and mermaids and satyrs. I made them. Created them with my will. I was like their god, but what sort of god treated their creations like that?

As toys. Things. I fucked them, made them die for me, then put them into eternal sleep.

"I have to get stronger," I growled. Then I wouldn't have to abandon my monster girls. I could have the strength to keep Sviesos and Hela, Doodh and Skela and Cikata. I could have them all.

I sent out more tunnels to the east as Lana held me. Her presence was a comfort. It was tedious work. Fatigue began to nibble at the edges of my mind. My stomach growled, hunger building as I sent my exploration tunnels east, driving them through the stone of the mountains, passing different veins of stone all mixed.

Nothing to the east.

I worked south now, growing desperate. I sent tunnel after tunnel thrusting into the stone. My heart tightened as each one was a failure. Where were these Mana Veins that were supposed to be worming their way through the world?

"You'll find one," said Souleen. "Just be patient. They're out there."

"What if I got screwed over?" I sent back to her. "What if I got the patch that didn't have an abundance of Veins? In any random distribution, there will be clusters and there will be voids. What if I'm in a void?"

"Don't give up, Lord Leo!"

I sent the last tunnel south, my stomach tensing. Nothing. This had to be the one. I had to breach the Vein. I could feel the one flowing through my dungeon. It wound about, flowing like an invisible river. There had to be something and...

"Fuck," I groaned, my hands falling from the crystal.

"No luck, huh?"

I glanced over at Maya. She leaned against the wall. Not a trace of the ice remained in her. How long had she been there? Her watery flesh rippled. She put a conciliatory smile on her lips like she would when I got my ass kicked in Call of Duty. She would be sitting on my bed, idly flipping through a magazine while giving me supportive comments.

And when I lost...

"Fuck," I muttered, my hands falling from the humming Void Crystal. "We're in trouble, Maya."

"Isn't that life?" she asked. She thrust out the bowl she held in her hand. A savory stew steamed in it, the thick gravy mixed with meat and vegetables. My mother's cooking. The scent watered my mouth. I sighed and held out my hand.

She placed the bowl in it. I moved from the Crystal and leaned against the wall. I sank to the floor and sat on my ass, not caring it was uncomfortable. Maya sat cross-legged before me, her naked tits jiggling and then they just rippled, small waves washing across her body, following the three-dimensional curves of her flesh.

"What's the problem?" she asked. "We won today."

"He struck out on finding any Veins of Mana," Lana said.

"Yeah." I stirred the pewter spoon through the stew. It smelled good. My stomach rumbled. I should eat, but I felt like such a failure. We had lucked out today. Barely won. "I can't find any more. I sent out tunnels east, north, and south."

"What about west?" Maya asked.

"The dungeon has used that space already. I would have found anything west."

"Hmm," Maya said.

"I guess I need to think about the diagonals," I said. "Go northeast and southeast. Hit the territory I missed."

"And you tried up and down, right?" Maya asked.

I froze.

"I mean, we're in a mountain, right?" She looked up. "You're not just looking on the same level, right? What is it called in Minecraft... The same Y layer."

"Fuck," I muttered, my brain hurting.

She giggled. "You did forget. What, hunting for diamonds only at level 12 or something."

I rolled my shoulders. In Minecraft, there was a variety of opinions on which Y level you should hunt for diamonds. They spawned between layers 15 and 1, but too low you hit unbreakable bedrock and were more likely to hit lava pools. So people talked about doing it on level 11 or level 12 or level 13. Different people had different ideas, but just because one level might be the best for searching didn't mean you wouldn't be mining above or below what you're looking for and never find it.

"Shit," I muttered and took a big bite of my stew. A piece of softened meat and vegetable. I chewed the warmth in my mouth and swallowed. "God, I'm an idiot. We have a peak above us, and who knows how deep into the earth I can drive my dungeon."

"It's okay that you're an idiot, though, Leo," Maya said, a mocking smile on her face. "You have plenty of women around you that can think for you."

I gave her a leveled look.

She fired me back an innocent grin.

I finished my stew, scooping out all the bits of meat and vegetables and then drank the gravy. It filled my belly with warmth. Something invigorating and had me eager to get back to work. I had a second wind.

"All right," I said. "Let's explore up and down."

Souleen beamed at me as she perched on the Void Crystal. My little spirit hummed happily. She rubbed her hands together. She wiggled there on the Void Crystal, looking so pleased. Hope invigorating me, I grabbed the Void Crystal.

I sent a tunnel straight down. Before, I was sending the horizontal ones out two or so miles. Now I went down. A shaft that bored into the mountain. It grew hotter and hotter the lower I went. I recalled that the crust of the earth was something like six miles thick on average, but humans had never gone more than a mile or so down because it got so hot.

I believed it.

I could never build my dungeon so low and... I doubted Mana Veins would flow that deep. So I shifted tactics. I felt the limit of where things were comfortable, about a half-mile down. Instead of one tunnel, I created four tunnels and shot them down, covering more ground faster. I bored beneath us over and over.

"Nothing below us here," I said. It could be more spread out. "Time for up."

I could feel the mountain above us. The peak rose a good mile above us, but not directly over our heads. I created two tunnels that neared the surface and--

Gasped.

The Void Crystal burst with a black light. It hummed louder, sucked with more hunger. The rush of power that slammed into me sent me stumbling back. I gasped, my mind expanding with the power. I could feel new spells whispering through me. More powerful magics that I could use.

Intermediate magic.

I groaned, Lana and Maya both grabbing my arms to steady me. The world spun around me. I shuddered. Nearly directly over the vault, almost breaching the mountain, a Vein just clipped into the stone. A bend of its flow across the sky brought it overhead for, perhaps, fifty feet of its journey. Enough for my tunnel to bore into it. Tap into it.

"I found it," I said, my fingers tingling. "Jesus, I can feel it. There's so much more power I can draw upon."

"See," Maya said, smiling at me. "Need to work smarter, not harder."

Voices echoed, then the doors burst open. "Big bro!" Garnet hugged me from behind. "What was that, big bro?"

My little sister rubbed her small tits into my back, her wings fluttering. Other monster girls spilled in. My dryad mother, Usiku, several of the wildhounds and satyrs, one of the will o' wisps, Cikata the ooze, and Baaghi. Paanee slithered in, her breasts swaying. She looked around, forked tongue flicking out.

"I hit it," I said. I broke from my little sister's embrace and grabbed the Void Crystal. I felt the power flowing through me. "I can make new monster girls. More powerful ones."

"Lord Leo," Sviesos said, the first true monster girl I made, moving up beside me. "It's been an honor serving and loving you. We're ready for our sleep."

"We'll dream of you, Lord Leo," Hela said, the cute wildhound kneeling at my other side, her black and bushy tail wagging.

"What?" I gasped.

"We understand," Doodh said. The satyr's large boobs jiggled. "I wish we could have served you longer than we did, but you'll like who replaces us."

"Yes," Cikata said. "We'll dream of you, Lord Leo."

"We love you, Lord Leo!" all the wildhounds yipped.

"You're amazing!" Zaibas said, her big boobs swirling with azure plasma. The will o' wisp smiled at me.

"I'll dream about you nursing from my tits," Havas said, the satyr cupping her bountiful boobs. Milk beaded at her nipples.

"We love you!" I heard from outside the room, the three mermaids singing out together.

"NO!"

My voice echoed through the room. All the monster girls flinched. They stared at me, hurt on their faces. Several of the wildhounds whimpered. Hela's tail stopped wagging. Havas released her tits and squirmed.

"I'm not putting you to sleep," I said, staring at my monster girls.

"But you can have stronger ones," said Cikhala. The ooze smiled at me. "You can make hippocampi. They are better than us oozes and mermaids."

"Or werebears," said Khur. The satyr moved up beside Havas. "Big and busty werebears, Lord Leo."

The others were nodding. I weathered them and said, "I don't care. I am not sacrificing you."

"But we're yours to be sacrificed, Lord Leo," Sviesos said. "You'll be stronger by replacing us."

"Upgrading us," said Ci. The wildhound smiled at me. "We're fine with it, Lord Leo."

"Well, I'm not," I said. "Upgrade? This isn't a video game. It might feel like one, but you're all real. All have emotions. I love you all. How can I put you all to sleep? What sort of man does that to the women he cares about?"

"Lord Leo," Sviesos croaked, tears in her eyes. "But... You'll be weaker."

"Will I?" I looked around at them. "You're all amazing. You held off the attack against 'better' monster girls. You fought so hard and even killed some of them. I'll make stronger ones, I will, but you'll be there to support them. To aid them. You'll work together." I rolled my shoulders. "And you'll fight harder because I believe in you. Love you so much that I'm not going to be a monster and sacrifice you so I have more power. Fuck that. That's the game the other dungeon builders play!

"I'm not playing it. I'm going to change this world. Forge peace with the humans and elves and dwarves and whatever other races are in this world. My monster girls will be loved and cared for. I won't sacrifice a single one of you."

"LORD LEO!" they cried out, tears in all my monster girls' eyes.

"Big bro!" squealed Garnet. "You're awesome!"

She hugged me from behind again, her small breasts rubbing on me. Her hands slid down my body. She grabbed my cock, stroking it. I shuddered, hardening beneath her touch. I groaned, the heat rushing through me.

"I don't have time for that now," I muttered. "I have to make new monster girls."

"And fuck them," Maya said with a giggle.

"And fuck them," I said, smiling. "They deserve it. I have to redesign the dungeon, too. We're going vertical." I liked that idea. Make my living quarters up high. "So I need to--"

Hela engulfed the tip of my dick. I gasped at the feel of the wildhound's mouth latched onto my cock. I glanced down at her. She had this mischievous glint in her green and reflective eyes. Her canine ears twitched as they thrust up through her black hair.

She suckled on me. I groaned, my back arching into my little sister's small tits. She stroked the base of my cock as Hela nursed on me. The wildhound bobbed her head, her busy tail swishing behind her.

"Enjoy, big bro!" Garnet cooed. "Kweh, heh, heh, we won today. It cost us, but we're going to triumph. You earned one orgasm from Hela. She's so cute. Such a good puppy."

Hela moaned her delight and sucked harder on my cock. I groaned at that nursing feeling. It was incredible. A smile spread on my lips as the naughty monster girl bobbed her head, sliding her lips up and down my shaft.

"We love you, Lord Leo," Ullo said. The satyr smiled at me, her fingers kneading her tits.

"Love you so much, Lord Leo," Gintaras said before the will o' wisp leaned down to latch onto Ullo's breast and suckle. The satyr moaned in delight.

"Cum in Hela's mouth, big bro, then you get to work," Garnet said. "Mmm, just build a brand new and awesome dungeon."

"Make some sexy arachnes too," barked Du. The wildhound smiled. "They're sexy, and so full of dark."

"Fuck, those are spider monsters, right?" I groaned, my dick throbbing in Hela's hungry mouth.

Du nodded.

"Shit," I panted.

"And some sexy quetzalcoatl," added Svyte. The will o' wisp smiled as Philtara knelt before her and munched on the will o' wisp's cunt. "Ooh, so many sexy new monster girls for us to love when we're on break."

"Thank you, Lord Leo, for keeping us!" sang the mermaids from outside the room.

I caught my mother smiling with pride. I shuddered and nodded to her, drinking in her approval. I was glad to have it. I closed my eyes, my cock throbbing and aching in Hela's wonderful mouth. She suckled with such passion. She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down my cock.

I scratched at her head between her ears. She moaned, her tail wagging faster and ears twitching. The pressure of her suction swelled. My balls tightened. I groaned, the pleasure flowing through me. I relaxed into the bliss.

I had a full belly, and was surrounded by my loving monster girls. I would be on par with the twins in terms of power. The same level spells. I would show them that my lower level monster girls were still a threat. I bet the stronger ones cost more power for me to use.

I would have the numeric edge, but even then, I would have to use my monster girls smartly.

"Damn, Hela," I groaned as she sucked with passion. She nursed on me, her mouth working up and down my cock. "That's good."

She moaned around my cock, tail wagging happily.

The moans and gasps of the other monster girls rippled around me as I closed my eyes and just savored the wildhound's wet and hot mouth sliding up and down my cock. Her tongue danced around it, bathing me in passion.

I groaned, the pressure rising in my balls. That explosive release that would burst from my cock. I shuddered, savoring this pleasure. I scratched harder at the crown of Hela's head. Her moans hummed around my cock.

"You're going to make my big brother cum so hard, Hela!" Garnet said. "I can feel it." Her hand stroking my cock released it and slid down to cup my balls. "They're just brimming with that salty load for you to enjoy."

I groaned as she massaged my sack. Her fingers worked at my nuts. The pressure built and built in them. It was incredible. I smiled, the pressure building and building in me. I would have such a mighty explosion of cum.

Garnet's fingers knew just how to touch my balls to add to the delight of Hela's blowjob. My little sister cooed as she did it. Her hard nipples rubbed into my back. It was such a delight. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. My nuts throbbed. They ached with such pressure. It was amazing to feel. I loved it.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned. "That's wonderful. Oh, damn, that's just amazing. Shit, shit, shit!"

I erupted.

I fired my cum into Hela's mouth. The wildhound moaned, her cheeks bulging as I pumped her full of my cum. The pleasure slammed through my mind. Stars burst across my vision. They danced before me. Just such a delight. I smiled, savoring every moment of this ecstasy blazing across my thoughts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned, my cock spurting over and over into her mouth.

She gulped it down, her tail wagging fast. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. It was amazing to feel. The pleasure spilled over my thoughts. It was awesome to feel. I groaned, my back arching. I smiled as I pumped my cum into her mouth.

12