Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 21

Story Info
Chapter 21.
2.8k words
4.53
8.3k
12

Part 56 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-One

I kissed Gaiste, the last of the arachnes I made. I settled on making four each of the Life, Dark, and Lightning Level 2 monster girls. As much fun as my hippocampus was, I didn't have enough water to have more of them.

I released the arachne, her arms and two sets of her legs wrapped around me. It was such an intimate hug, feeling the hard and waxy texture of her carapace-clad limbs holding my lower body. She smiled at me.

"Thank you for making me."

I winked at her and then grabbed the Crystal. I sent my arachnes to their position in the expanded dungeon. They would be a great support, ambushers that would use their webbing from above while the other monster girls swarmed in.

Life or Lightning next?

I sank my awareness into the Void Crystal and settled on the Lightning monster girls. It was my original glyph. The one I was given instead of the ones I had taken from other dungeon builders. The S-shaped tattoo on my chest hummed with energy as I inspected the quetzalcoatl.

I knew what they were, sort of. Something from South America. I was surprised to find her a half-snake woman, like Paanee. The lower half was a snake's with vibrant, emerald scales. Her pussy peeked through a slit in her belly scales then her human half began. She had arms, unlike Paanee, and nut-brown skin. Her feathery hair fell in a shimmer of rainbow hues. Spreading from her back were wings, the same kaleidoscope of hues as her hair.

A name arose.

"Gyvate," I whispered as I conjured her in a swirl of shadows. My first quetzalcoatl appeared.

"Lord Leo," she said with a slight, sibilant hiss. Her purple eyes sparkled and a big smile spread on her lips.

She slithered forward, her smile growing even broader. Her wings flapped. I pictured her soaring on those wings, her tail undulating beneath her. Lightning flickered in her purple eyes for a moment. Could she fire lightning from her eyes?

Interesting.

"How do you want me to please you, my lord?" she asked, her round breasts jiggling before her. I cupped them with my pale hands. She smiled, thrusting her hands behind her back and arching her flexible spine. A forked tongue flicked out and brushed my lips.

"I can think of a few things," I said. I hadn't eaten any pussy in a while. "Just enjoy."

"Enjoy, Lord Leo?" she asked as my head darted down for her breast. "Ooh, I sssseeee."

I engulfed her nipple as her sibilant sigh whispered over me. I suckled on her nub, my hands abandoning her tits to slide down her silky skin. She had such a wonderful texture to her skin. Her flesh felt so alive. I grabbed her hips, holding her tight as I nibbled and suckled on her. She groaned as I did, her hissing filling the room.

Then my naughty sister nuzzled up beside me and latched onto the other nipple. I smiled around Gyvate's other nub then suckled. The monster girl moaned, her feathery wings flapping. Her hissing grew louder, full of her delight.

My little sister's spade-tipped tail playfully stroked over my ass. She giggled around Gyvate's nipple. I couldn't help but chuckle at her. She was so cute and made things so enjoyable.

"Lord Leo," hissed Gyvate. "That's so good. Yes, yes, I am so honored to serve you."

I felt her love.

My hands slid down her sides to the transition of skin to scales. She had smooth, cool scales that had a diamond-like pattern to them. I slid around and grabbed her ass, squeezing at her scaled rump. She hissed louder as I massaged her.

My little sister's naughty tail slid around my hip, the spade end caressing me. What was she up to? She just kept suckling. I could almost hear her Anime laugh. Kweh, heh, heh, echoed through my mind. I smiled at that.

Her tail slid around my waist and reached for my cock. I groaned as she grabbed my dick with the end. This was new. The spade-like tip held my shaft. She then pumped it up and down my cock still wet with Nimhe's pussy.

"Ooh, that's naughty," Maya said. "Look at you, Garnet."

My sister's mouth popped off Gyvate's nipple. "I know. Kweh, heh, heh, none are naughtier than me! And none love my big bro more than me!"

"Oh, I'll give you a run for your money in that category," Maya said.

"As will I," Lana Fulmine said.

"Garnet, we all love your brother as much as you," Mom said.

I loved the feel of my sister working her tail up and down my cock. It had a leathery feel to it, a new delight. She brushed the crown. I growled around Gyvate's nipple. The pleasure rushing up my cock made me want to make my new monster girl cum.

I sank to my knees, lips popping off her nipple. Gyvate gasped. She stared down at me with purple eyes. They blinked. Her tongue flicked out as I settled down before her pussy slit. A flowery scent filled my nose. Orchid? Maybe.

I pressed my face into her pussy and licked.

"Lord Leo!" gasped Gyvate, her rainbow-feathered wings spreading wide. Her tongue flicked out. "You are honoring me!"

Garnet popped her mouth off Gyvate's nipple, her tail tightening around my cock. "Yep! My big bro loves honoring pussy. Don't you?"

"Love it," I groaned and thrust my tongue into the flowery heaven of my quetzalcoatl's pussy. I swirled around in her, teasing her.

She groaned, her cunt squeezing about my tongue. I danced my tongue in her, watching her round breasts jiggling over me. Garnet stroked my cock with her spade-tipped tail while she moved behind the quetzalcoatl.

"I'm going to honor your ass!" groaned my little sister, her tail tightening about my cock for a moment.

"Thank you, Lady Garnet," moaned Gyvate. She gasped. "Lady Uttu's tingling cunt!"

I smiled, knowing my little sister was being naughty. She would worship Gyvate's asshole while I took care of the quetzalcoatl's pussy. I drank the flowery nectar coming out of the snake-girl's cunt. Her scales rubbed on my lips and cheek.

Her hands ran through my hair. Her fingers tightened and her boobs jiggled. Her tongue flicked out over and over again as she hissed her delight. I loved the sounds she made as I nibbled on her pussy lips.

"Lord Leo!" she gasped. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good, Lord Leo. I am so honored by you and your sister!"

"Be honored!" Garnet said, her tail stroking up and down my cock. "I only do this to--"

"Every girl who walks into the dungeon," Maya called.

"Yep," I said and then sucked Gyvate's clit into my mouth.

She hissed with melodic delight. Her wings curled in and then flared wide. She moaned. My fingers gripped her scaly rump, holding her tight as I nursed on that clit. The quetzalcoatl swayed, her boobs jiggling. She gripped my hair, her tongue flicking.

I nursed and suckled on her clit. Her pussy cream ran down my chin. Garnet massaged my cock, the pressure building at the tip. Her leathery grip built and built the pressure in my nuts. I groaned around Gyvate's clit.

The monster girl flapped her wings, her head arching back. I loved the way she moved, her rainbow hair swaying about her face. She squeezed her eyes shut, hissing louder and louder. I could feel it approaching.

Her pleasure. And mine. My little sister's stroking tail brought me closer and closer to erupting.

I nibbled Gyvate's clit with my teeth. Not hard.

Just the right amount of pleasure.

"Lord Leo!"

She bucked and then her flowery pussy cream gushed out of her cunt. She bathed me with her passion. I drank them down, my fingers gripping her rump. Her wings flapped, stirring the air around her as she hissed out her pleasure.

I savored making my monster girl cum. I was glad to deliver Gyvate this bliss. I wanted my monster girls just to have pleasure, but the twins were out there. I closed my eyes, enjoying this wonderful moment.

I didn't want it to end.

I wanted to keep gulping down pussy cream. Just swallowing Gyvate's wonderful juices. It ran down my chin. My cock throbbed as I swallowed it all while the ache swelled at the tip of my cock. My little sister stroked her leathery tail up and down my shaft.

"Shit!" I groaned as her tail slid over my crown.

Pleasure exploded from my cock. It burst from my dick. Spurt after spurt of cum that fired out of my dick. I groaned at the pleasure. It slammed into my mind. I groaned, drinking pussy cream and savoring the bliss slamming through me.

My sister wrung my cock dry with her tail. I shuddered while Gyvate shuddered into hissing bliss. She smiled down at me. I groaned, my orgasm hitting the peak. I fired a last blast of cum that splashed on Gyvate's belly scales.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Yes, yes you honored me, Lord Leo!" she moaned.

* * / *

Maya grinned as Vaivory, the last of the quetzalcoatls that Leo had created, slithered closer. Vaivory's rainbow wings flared wide as the snake-girl ducked her head down and nuzzled her face up between Maya's watery thighs.

She wasn't the only one getting her pussy eaten out. Mrs. Baldwin had Gyvate feasting on her cunt and Sparnas devoured Lana's. Garnet had Iaidas devouring her cunt. The quetzalcoatls that Leo created were all such loving monster girls.

"Mmm, devour her," Leo said, his cock gleaming in Iaidas's cunt cream, the third one he had made.

"I am honored to please Lady Maya, Lord Leo," Vaivory said.

Her rainbow hair brushed Maya's inner thighs. Little ripples washed out from the contact and rolled over the water-girl's body. Maya shuddered and then gasped at the lips kissing at her cunt. The quetzalcoatl nuzzled her face into Maya's pussy and licked.

"Mmm, I'm honored that you're licking me," Maya said, her liquid breasts jiggling. Those round delights jiggled.

"And I'm honored to fuck your asshole, Vaivory," Leo said. He straddled the snake-girl's emerald tail. His hands grabbed her hips and leaned in, his cock bobbing.

"Yes, honor me, Lord Leo," Vaivory moaned into Maya's pussy.

Pleasure rippled through Maya's body like she had nerves. But she didn't. She was entirely made of water. H20. Nothing more to her, but she had thoughts, feelings, and had retained her appearance, down to her freckles, from when she was just a human. It made no sense.

Magic, thought Maya. It's so amazing.

She shuddered as Vaivory's forked tongue fucked into her pussy. Her body shook, small, undulating waves washing over her flesh. She groaned, her face twisting from the delight. The ticklish sensation reaching into her juicy cunt had her moaning.

Gasping.

"Yes!" Maya whimpered.

Vaivory flicked her tongue in and out again and again. Those forked ends stroked so deep into the undine's pussy. As she enjoyed it, Leo buggered the monster girl. He fucked Vaivory with hard strokes. He rammed into her bowels with powerful strokes.

The undine smiled at that, watching her best friend and lover. His handsome face twisted in pleasure. His dark eyes met hers. He winked at her. She smiled back at him, shuddering as Vaivory's tongue flicked into her depths again.

"Having fun, Perv?" she asked.

"Mmm, isn't that the question I should be asking?" Leo asked as he slammed into the quetzalcoatl's asshole. He plowed into her hard while she plunged that tongue into Maya's cunt. "I mean... have you looked in the mirror?"

"Moi?" Maya moaned. "Cute and innocent moi? Who dragged whom into their fantasy harem world to be a sexy monster girl who loves getting eaten out by Vaivory?"

"Fair point," he groaned.

"Vaivory loves eating you out, Maya!" the monster girl moaned.

"Yes, yes, that's what makes them all such great quetzalcoatls," moaned Garnet. The naughty succubus's wings fluttered as she ground her twat on Iaidas's mouth. "Ooh, ooh, that tongue. That tongue is amazing."

"It is," groaned Mrs. Baldwin. The dryad shuddered.

Maya smiled at the sight of the motherly woman shuddering in delight. Her golden-brown breasts jiggled, milk beading off her nipples. Maya had known Mrs. Baldwin all her life. Her best friend's mother was so hot to her now. Maya licked her lips, wanting to suckle on those nipples.

But she also was enjoying Vaivory's passion too much. The naughty quetzalcoatl's tongue flicked so deep into Maya's watery pussy. The forked ends massaged her walls. It was this wonderful delight that would have her cumming hard and fast.

She couldn't wait to gasp out in orgasmic rapture. She would have such a wild time. She would cum and cum and cum. It would be wonderful. The naughty undine whimpered, her eyes drifting to the young man who made this all possible.

Leo.

Her best friend.

Her first and only love.

She had hoped and hoped and hoped he would see her as a woman. That he'd abandon drooling over Mrs. Lucina or the barista. He'd stop ogling Alizee and the other cheerleaders. That he didn't stare so hard at Ms. Trueno's tits when he should be listening to her lecture. He should stare at her breasts. They were so round and succulent.

Now he did.

He stared at her boobs as they jiggled and swayed. She groaned, her face contorting in delight as he fucked Vaivory in the ass while ogling Maya's breasts. She smiled at him, her watery body rippling with the pleasure the sexy quetzalcoatl stirred in her cunt.

"Oh, yes, yes, I am a perv," Maya moaned.

"Because I made you into one?" asked Leo, slamming hard into the winged snake-girl's ass.

"No!" she moaned. "I always was one. I just get to enjoy myself now. I get to indulge. Be that naughty perv."

He grinned and thrust away harder at Vaivory's asshole. He plowed into her hard. He buried to the hilt in her. She moaned, her back arching. Her wings fluttered as her tongue flicked faster in and out of the undine's pussy.

Maya's orgasm built. She swelled towards it, eager for that cresting bliss to wash through her body. She shuddered, grinding her pussy against Vaivory's lips. The quetzalcoatl's wings fluttered. She moaned, her own pleasure building.

The other women also rose to their climaxes.

"That's it!" moaned Garnet. "Kweh, heh, heh, make me cum!"

"Yes," Lana moaned, shuddering as Sparnas ate her cunt. "Mmm, you're going to get a mouthful of cream. Just keep sucking my clit."

"Oh, Gyvate," whimpered Mrs. Baldwin. "You succulent delight. Yes, yes, just nurse like that. Mmm, you're going to get that cunt cream you crave. Yes, you are."

"Damn," groaned Leo, his cock slamming hard to the hilt in the monster girl's asshole. "Vaivory."

"Lord Leo!" hissed the affectionate monster girl into Maya's cunt. The quetzalcoatl's wings fluttered faster.

"Cum, Vaivory!" moaned Maya. She trembled against the wall. "Cum on his cock. You've earned that delight. Oh, yes, you have. Don't be afraid of your pleasure. Just enjoy. Cum! You're going to have such a mighty one."

"Yes!" hissed the wicked monster girl. "Lord Leo... Your cock... My asshole... Yes!"

Vaivory's rainbow-feathered wings flapped hard. Leo groaned. Maya smiled, knowing that the quetzalcoatl's asshole writhed around Leo's cock. He groaned and slammed hard into her bowels. He threw back his head.

"Fuck, yes!" he snarled.

"Flood her asshole!" Maya moaned, trembling on the edge of her own orgasm.

Vaivory suckled on the undine's clit.

"Yes!" Maya gasped.

Her orgasm crested through her liquid body. Waves rippled through her. Literal waves of rapture that spread delight to every bit of her body. She moaned, her boobs heaving, adding to the ripples that flowed over her body.

Her pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out into the quetzalcoatl's mouth. Stars danced before Maya's eyes. She stared at Leo as they both were cumming, sharing Vaivory. Delight flooded Maya's body. She shuddered through her wonderful pleasure.

She savored every moment of the quetzalcoatl's passion. Every last second of that wonderful bliss flooding through her. She squirmed against the wall, the stones cool against her back. Firm. Unyielding.

"Oh, Leo!" she moaned. "And Vaivory, that was amazing."

She panted, coming down from her high. What a wonderful life she had. Pleasure like she couldn't believe combined with dangers that she could scarcely imagine. She sucked in deep breaths as she descended from her high.

Leo ripped out of his quetzalcoatl's ass. Around the room, Lana, Mrs. Baldwin, and Garnet had finished enjoying their orgasms. He rose and turned to the Void Crystal. Souleen whimpered from there, groaning.

Maya stared down at Vaivory. The quetzalcoatl pulled her face from the undine's pussy, juices smeared over Vaivory's features. She smiled up at Maya and then vanished. Maya shuddered. Leo had sent Vaivory out into the dungeon with the others.

"What next?" gasped Garnet. "Ooh, what do you get to make with the Life Glyph?"

"Werebears," said Leo.

Maya blinked at that. What are werebears? Are those like werewolves? Is that a thing? She knew she was about to find out.