Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 28

Story Info
Chapter 28.
2.8k words
4.6
7.5k
12

Part 63 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-Eight

I hugged Maya after the last of the monster girls were conjured. Baaghi had held out the longest. "I'm so sorry," I whispered to Maya, her watery form quivering against my naked body. "I didn't want you to suffer."

"It hurt," she said, staring up at me. "But we were doing it for us. For our family."

"That's right, Lord Leo," Baaghi purred. She was a former companion to Jindag who now served me. "We pissed them off. I tore off that valkyrie's head before I died. What we did today was worth the pain."

"Yes," Damhanalla said. The arachne lifted her right front leg and ran her hands over her chitin. "We are whole and hale. The hurts we suffered are already fading from our memories."

"Yeah," Maya said. She stared up at me. "So you can relax, you big perv. We're fine. It sucked, it did, but we're resilient."

I swallowed. "You sure? What you did can leave scars."

Maya pressed her face into my chest. "I'm just worried about the dwarves. We armed them. I don't think it'll be enough. The twins managed to enslave them once."

"You don't know that," I told her. "They might succeed. They deserved to try, didn't they? You didn't make them take up the spear. You just gave them the opportunity to."

"Still." Maya shuddered. "It feels like we're just using them. Leo. That can't be right, can it?"

I stared into her liquid eyes. "I really don't know."

I kissed my best friend. I planted my lips on her. My hands slid down to cup her watery ass. I squeezed her butt-cheeks. I kneaded her and pulled her tight against me. My cock throbbed against her hot flesh. My tongue danced through her mouth.

She felt so wonderful against me. She was just a delight. My fingers gripped her rump. I kneaded her with passion. I held her against me, so glad that she was back in my arms. Our tongues danced together.

Her thighs slid around my waist. Her wet pussy rubbed on my hardening cock. I knew that they would want comfort, my monster girls. They deserved it. Maya humped against me. She rubbed her hot vulva up and down my cock.

Then her watery flesh slid around my cock. I groaned as her cunt held me tight. She gripped my hips and worked her thighs from side to side. She stirred her cunt around my cock. Pleasure rushed down my dick.

She massaged me with her juicy pussy.

"Mmm, Lord Leo," purred Baaghi.

The rakshasa licked at my balls. I groaned as she bathed my nuts with her tongue. It was amazing to feel. I shuddered as she soaked my nuts with her saliva. My fingers dug into my undine's rump. I held her tight, loving every moment of her pussy working up and down my cock.

"Lord Leo!" yipped the wildhounds.

Du and Ci were kissing to my right, the sisters locked in an incestuous embrace. They were grinding cunts on the other's thighs. On the other side, Marwo and Cysgo were sixty-nining, feasting on their sister's cunt with such hunger. Damhanalla moaned as she had Hela and Gwyllt sucking on her nipples while Nos was licking at the spider-girl's pussy, feasting on that snatch.

I shuddered at the sounds of passion echoing around the vault. These islands of pleasure kept back the stresses of the world. My women needed to love each other. I had to love them, too. I had to swim with my mermaids and romp with my oozes. I had to fuck my quetzalcoatl's and bugger my werebears. Nursing from satyrs and loving my will o' wisps. They all deserved pleasure for their sacrifices.

For their love and devotion to me.

Maya pumped her hips, working her pussy up and down my cock. Her rippling flesh rubbed against my body, her breasts pillowing into my chest. I kissed my best friend with such hunger. With all my passion.

I loved her. Loved them all.

"Mmm, Lord Leo," Baaghi purred, her tongue bathing my balls again. She flicked them. Her rough tongue slid over my nuts. "Just give Maya your cum."

"All your cum," Damhanalla groaned. "Ooh, you wicked hounds. Yes, yes, suck on big sis arachne's tits and pussy."

The wildhounds all saw the arachnes as their figurative big sisters while Garnet was their little sister. It was so hot hearing the pleasure in my arachne's voice as the wildhounds suckled at her buds.

Baaghi's tongue had that rough, feline quality to it that was surprisingly stimulating on my balls. I groaned as I savored every lick and lap. The pleasure shot up to my cock buried in Maya's watery pussy.

Her cunt rippled around my dick in strange ways. Waves flowed through her body. I could feel them rolling across her skin. They were everywhere in her liquid flesh. I pumped away at her, holding her light body tight.

"Lord Leo," Souleen cooed. "Ooh, Lord Leo, fuck her hard. That's so hot. I can feel the passion."

Maya broke the kiss and gasped, "Such passion. That torch I've been burning for you since we were kids."

I grinned at her. "I hope the other me and the other you can figure this out."

"Me, too," she moaned, joy spilling over her watery features. "But we're together. There's a version of us that have become happy."

"Yeah," I groaned, slamming into her cunt.

The warmth of her twat, the silky embrace, brought me closer and closer to cumming. My nuts, being so wonderfully bathed by my rakshasa, brimmed with all the cum I would fire into her cunt. I would flood her snatch. Just pump her full of all my spunk.

I grunted and groaned. I hammered her twat with powerful strokes. I fucked into her hard and fast, loving the way she gripped me with her tight twat. It was incredible. Such a delight. She moaned, her body undulating with larger ripples. The waves flowing through her grew stronger.

I churned up her body.

I grinned at that.

"What?" she moaned.

"You're just so sexy," I groaned, the pressure at the tip of my cock building and building."

"You better believe it!" she moaned. "Mmm, yes, yes, that's why you brought me here, you big perv. Wanted my sexy bod."

"Yes!" I gasped, squeezing her rump.

I was so close to cumming in her. I slammed hard into her, holding her tight. She clung to me, her arms and legs wrapped tight about my body. She held me with such a fierce passion. I groaned, my dick throbbing in the depths of her cunt. I couldn't take much more of this.

She kissed me again and squealed into it. Her pussy convulsed in a new way. Not waves rippling but flesh spasming with delight. I groaned as her juicy cunt sucked at my dick. I drew back my hips, her flesh rippling around me.

I groaned and buried back into her. I fucked into her hard and fast. I slammed to the hilt in her, my balls smacking into her flesh. She moaned as I did that. Her body quivered in my embrace, her cunt nursing at my dick.

I broke the kiss, gasping, "Maya!"

I came.

My nuts, bathed by Baaghi's tongue, spurted blast after blast of jizz into my undine's pussy. I flooded her cunt with my seed. She moaned while the wildhounds and my arachne all groaned and moaned and yipped their pleasure.

"God, Leo!" moaned Maya. "That cum."

"That naughty cunt!" I groaned, pleasure hammering my mind. "Such a perv!"

"Uh-huh!" she moaned as she milked my cock.

Each blast of cum into her rippling snatch sent rapture blazing through me. I held her tight, her body shuddering and thrashing, waves washing over her flesh. I loved how they massaged my chest, her tits expanding and contracting. It was all so incredible to hold my undine as we shared our pleasure.

I fired the last of my cum into her body. The pleasure melted into euphoria. I groaned, so glad that I had my Maya back. That my wildhounds were here. I panted, Maya groaning. She stared into my eyes and winked at me.

I grinned at her.

Then she slid off my cock. I didn't pull out of her pussy, her watery flesh just flowed around it until her feet were on the ground. She stepped back, Baaghi licking up my balls to my cock now. I shuddered at the sight of my white cum filling up Maya's pussy. I could see the shape of her twat through her flesh, outlined by my spunk.

Baaghi's rough tongue reached my dick's tip. She flicked across the crown. I groaned, pleasure shooting down to my balls. A shudder ran through my body. Her tiger ears flicked and her whiskers twitched. A naughty gleam shone in her feline eyes.

"Maya, lie down," I said, "Baaghi's hungry for cum. She needs it right now."

"I do, Lord Leo," purred the rakshasa. She looked so delicious with her tiger head and feminine body. Her swarthy flesh was delicious, that red-brown of India. Her striped tail swished behind her in play.

Maya sank to the floor, her legs spread. The wildhounds were yipping and barking as some of them were cumming. Damhanalla's moans echoed through the room. She gave Nos a delicious treat of pussy cream.

Baaghi turned to kneel between Maya's thighs. The rakshasa's tail found my dick. The fuzzy appendage wrapped around my cock. I groaned at the teasing massage. I shuddered, the heat building and building in my nuts.

"Mmm, that's nice," I groaned as the stiff hairs rubbed along the crown of my dick. "Makes me want to fuck you, Baaghi."

"That would be wonderful, Lord Leo," she purred.

"Mmm, fuck her ass," moaned Maya. "Sodomize her."

"Yes!" The rakshasa's tail stroked faster up and down my cock.

I grinned and took a step forward. I fell to my knees, my cock sliding out of the tail's fury grasp. I shuddered, loving hat caress. I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her butt-cheeks. I parted them and smiled at the puckered hold just waiting to be filled. Her tail swished, playfully caressing over my chest.

I pushed my cock against her asshole. Her tail stiffened for a moment, her purrs growing louder. Then her tail slid back and forth across my chest faster. I groaned at the massaging touch as her sphincter surrendered to my cock.

I popped into her bowels and groaned as I sank deeper and deeper into her flesh. It was an incredible delight to enjoy. I shuddered as inch after inch of my dick vanished into her anal sheath. It was an incredible treat.

My back arched as I bottomed out in her. My dick throbbed in her bowels. The tip of her bushy tail tickled the bottom of my chin and the hollow of my throat. Tiger ears twitched as she feasted on my undine.

It was such a gorgeous sight.

I grinned and drew back my hips. She clutched her asshole around my cock, massaging me. I loved that wonderful, massaging pressure of my monster girl's loving flesh. I slammed back into Baaghi's asshole.

She growled into Maya's cunt.

I pumped away at my rakshasa's asshole while watching my undine squirm about on the ground. My best friend's face twisted and rippled with her pleasure. Waves of delight washed along her azure flesh, her round boobs undulating. She bucked and gasped, savoring that rough tongue licking all my cum out of her twat.

It was incredible.

"Damn, Baaghi, enjoy that cunt!" I groaned.

"Oh, she is!" moaned Maya. "Just enjoying my naughty, pervy cunt. Mmm, got that tongue deep in me. Just licking out every bit of me."

"Good," I groaned and pumped away at Baaghi's asshole. I slammed to the hilt in her, loving the way her asshole clung to my dick. It was incredible to enjoy. It was fantastic. I loved every thrust. Every plunge. It was incredible to enjoy.

A big grin split my lips as I fucked away at her. I pounded her. I slammed my cock to the hilt in her and loved how she moaned. How she groaned. I thrust with hard strokes. Powerful plunges. This was a heady rush to bugger her hard.

Her tail slashed across my chest. I savored the ticklish feeling as I buggered my rakshasa. I savored every stroke into her asshole. Her flesh gripped me, swelling that ache at the tip of my cock. It was fantastic.

The monster girls were shifting partners. Nos was sitting on Damhanalla's shoulders, grinding her cunt to the arachne's hungry mouth. Her legs shifted, clicking on the tiles. Before her Hela, Gwyllt, Cysgo, and Ci were in a daisy chain, the sisters all feasting on one another's cunt in a circle of incestuous bliss. The last two wildhounds, Du and Marwo, were tribbing their cunts together, their small breasts jiggling and doggy ears twitching.

"Yes, yes, yes, rub that cunt on me," moaned Du as she humped into her sister's snatch.

It was such a hot delight to witness. I loved it as I buggered Baaghi. I plunged hard into her asshole while she devoured Maya's cunt. All my cum had to be licked out of my best friend by now, leaving Baaghi just to enjoy all of Maya's sweet delight.

My hands slid up Baaghi's body to find her round breasts. I squeezed those lush mounds as I fucked to the hilt in the rakshasa's asshole. I slammed into her bowels again and again. I loved the way she gripped me. Held me. I savored that naughty delight about my cock.

It was intense.

Delicious.

I groaned, my cock throbbing and aching as I fucked her hard and fast. I pounded her bowels. I reamed out her ass. I grunted and groaned, my balls smacking into her hot flesh. Her asshole clung to me. Massaged me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned, squeezing her tits. "That's good. That is fucking good!"

"It is!" Baaghi purred, her tail swishing back and forth across my chest. I loved the teasing feel. "I'm going to cum on your dick, Lord Leo!"

"Yes, yes, cum on his cock," gasped Maya. "And keep licking my pussy and..." A big wave washed through her azure flesh. Every bit of her rippled, even her nipples. "That's good. Yes, yes, you're going to make me cum."

"Make her cum!" I growled, plowing into my rakshasa's asshole. I slammed into her bowels with such force. I hit her hard and fast. I plowed to the hilt in her again and again. Her flesh squeezed about me, massaging me. "Then cum yourself!"

"Yes, Lord Leo!" purred the rakshasa.

The rumbling sound of feline passion rose from Baaghi's throat. Her bowels clenched down around me while Maya shuddered. She humped against the monster girl, tits waving and bouncing. Her face contorted.

Then she squealed in delight. I knew that she was cumming. The pleasure swept through her body. it was so obvious that she was gasping and moaning. It was an incredible sight to witness. I groaned, loving every second of watching her writhing through her bliss.

"Oh, Baaghi, yes!" Maya moaned.

"Mmm, so good," growled the rakshasa, her asshole clenching on my dick.

I slammed to the hilt in her asshole. Baaghi yowled and her tail stiffened. Then the end twitched while her bowels writhed around my cock. I groaned as I drew back through the convulsing heaven of her anal sheath.

"That's it, Baaghi!" I growled and slammed to the hilt in her asshole. "That's your reward. You were amazing today."

"She was!" squealed Maya.

I erupted in my monster girl's bowels.

The rakshasa's tail caressed my chest as her asshole milked my cock. I groaned, bucking through my pleasure. The ecstasy swept over me. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest as I pumped load after load of cum into her bowels.

"Fuck, yes!" I growled, my cum spurting again and again into her asshole.

Her flesh milked my cock in that exciting way. I groaned through the bliss, spurting again and again into her bowels. The pleasure slammed into my mind. It was exquisite. Amazing. Stars exploded across my vision.

They twinkled as I hit the peak of my ecstasy. I squeezed Baaghi's breasts as I hit the peak of my pleasure. I unloaded the last of my cum into my naughty rakshasa's asshole. I groaned and swayed there, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Damn, that was good," I groaned. "Baaghi, you are wonderful. Exquisite."

"You are," cooed Maya.

"Lord Leo!" yipped Hela. My first wildhound threw herself at me.

I gasped as she knocked me on my back with her enthusiasm. She licked at my face, her tongue bathing me. Then her lips, coated in her sister's spicy pussy cream, met mine. She kissed me with hunger while I heard the moans and barks of the others.

They needed to be loved, too.