Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 36

Story Info
Chapter 36.
5.4k words
4.75
7k
15

Part 71 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Six

"I have to put this place back to normal," Lord Leo said the next morning.

"Of course," Halia said.

"Make me a Jacuzzi!" Garnet shouted, the succubus crouched on the bed, her tail swishing back and forth.

"Can't," he said. "Bath has to do." He padded to the door then paused. "Why do you want a Jacuzzi?"

"D'oh, big bro, to have sex in it!" Garnet's wings flapped.

SMACK!

Maya's hand slapped the succubus on the rump, sending ripples through the undine's blue body. "Didn't you have enough sex in the hot spring last night?"

"Well, yes!" said Garnet. "Me and the puppies got frisky." Halia knew that Garnet called the wildhounds "puppies." "And then the mama-bears joined the fun. Mmm, those werebears are passionate. And you were getting it hard from those orcs."

"Well, they can make metal items," said Maya. "Including metal dildos. I was pinned between Slepkavi and Orka. They were just drilling my pussy and asshole. Ooh, Leo, you have made me into a complete whore."

"Yep," Leo said. "Soon you'll be THOTing it up."

"I'll leave that to the professional," Maya said, giving Lana Fulmine a playful look.

Thoughting? Halia wondered. Then she decided to ignore it as Lana Fulmine laughed and preened, one hand on her hip, the other at the back of her head, her breasts jiggling before her.

"Let's get started on breakfast," Mrs. Baldwin said, smacking her daughter on the rump.

"How is Garnet's cooking coming along?" Halia asked. She had been asleep for a week or two. No, petrified. That's far, far more terrifying.

"I'm awesome, of course," Garnet said. "Kweh, heh, heh, breakfast does not stand a chance against my adorableness."

"She's getting better," Mrs. Baldwin said. The dryad grabbed her daughter and dragged her to the kitchen. "Care to join for any lessons?"

Halia shook her head. The world rippled for a moment. No one changed positions. The room looked the same. It had been disconcerting the first time that had happened, but Halia was used to it now. Leo had just changed the dungeon. Apparently, his plan with the twins involved a massive trap.

Feeling restless and knowing breakfast would take some time to make, she padded naked from the bedroom to walk the dungeon. Her large breasts jiggled. She didn't need to go armed. Of course, if an intruder attacked...

She passed through the living area. There were plenty of books on the shelves. Maya grabbed one and sank on a chair to read. Halia left it behind and found an elevator. That was new. She rode it down, marveling at how fast it went. It was an amazing device. Dungeons were said to be full of wonders and death.

She stepped out and headed down the hallway. The throne room looked the same. She glanced down at the map and it showed the map of the dungeon. It was different from when she remembered it. There were more rooms, two more false labyrinths, and a lot more traps. She studied the monster girls spread out through it. The water room was easy to spot with the mermaids and hippocampi in there.

Leo had added a room full of metal automatons. Not monsters, but traps made of Metal. A second room would shake when entered. The ground would split open in random spots to drop people down to the pit far below. That was full of spikes. A nasty business.

In the corridors, there were rock spikes that would burst from the ceiling and impale the head or metal scythes that would slice out at waist level. Standard defense for a dungeon. Halia touched those traps.

Adventurers like her would be injured by them. Maybe even killed. She shook her head. A strange guilt suffused her for living here. For having happiness in Lord Leo's harem when people she knew would be risking their life.

People like her.

Who believed that dungeon builders were evil.

That was why she had to help show the world that Leo was different. That here was one dungeon builder that could be their ally. Now more than ever, she felt the desire to be his champion. To march out into the world and tell them all of what he could do.

To put out the call for adventurers to serve him.

Cute adventurers, she thought. Girls with big boobs. He likes big boobs. Halia glanced down at her own tits. Okay, he likes small boobs and round boobs, too, but big boobs are just more fun. He could have a busty dwarven thief and an elven priestess, all tall and graceful. A halfling wizard would be interesting, though he has his own spells.

Priestly magic and wizardry worked differently than dungeon builder spells. Wizards didn't even pray to one of the twenty-four gods.

Why do they answer dungeon builder prayers and their own priests and paladins? wondered Halia.

The dungeon rippled again. Halia shuddered as Leo had changed something. She glanced down and blinked. The map was pulling back to reveal a long tunnel thrusting off that went to the west towards...

"Astovin?" she gasped. The tunnel was miles long. Narrow and straight. She focused on the end and there it ended at a small room that had a door to the surface, perhaps in the side of a hill. Maybe the wooded ones on the outskirts. "Leo? What are you up to?"

She headed back to the quarters.

* * / *

The Void Crystal hummed louder. I gasped and felt the increase of magic rushing through my dungeon as the tunnel I had designed to run almost to Astovin quivered.

"You hit another Mana Vein," said Souleen. She jumped up and down on the Void Crystal, her breasts jiggling. "Well done. Well done indeed!"

"Yeah," I said. That hadn't been my intention. I was just thrilled that I had enough mana to drive the tunnel all the way to Astovin like I wanted. "Makes getting there easy. I can teleport a whole force of monster girls to the end of the tunnel to protect them. Supplies will be easy to get. No more spending all day walking to the village and back. And if adventurers do penetrate it, they'll only be funneled to the normal entrance of the dungeon."

"Well done indeed!" cheered Souleen. She squirmed on the Void Crystal. "Have you thought about whom you'd like to bring over as your new companions?"

I glanced at the Crystal. "Is it right bringing them here? I mean, they're copies. I'm not really stealing them from their lives, right?"

"You're the dungeon builder. You can do whatever you want." She smiled at me. "And, like you said, there is a version of them that gets to live on. It's not like this isn't something new for them. Lana Fulmine loves it. So do the others."

"True," I said. I had an Earth and Metal companion to fill. I had thought about it last night as I laid with Garnet hugging me on one side and Halia on the other, their petite and curvaceous bodies at odds with each other.

I settled on the girls who were perfect for it. Who I thought would embody the roles of Metal and Earth. My mother had been full of nurturing compassion, so Life made sense. Garnet had that dark and playful streak to her. Lana Fulmine was electrifying on screen. Captivating. And Maya had always had this calmness about her. An accepting girl.

Metal felt cold. Remote. Someone who was very analytical. There was one girl I knew who fit the bill. I planted my hands on the Void Crystal and concentrated on my classmate. I could see her perfectly with her glasses and that distant stare in her eyes. A focused girl with a delicate face, like porcelain. Her black hair always spilled down her back neatly.

Hagane.

Japanese and petite.

I pictured Hagane now as an animated statue, a type of monster made from a metal pour. Silvery and reflective, polished as bright as her glasses. Her hair now sleek wires, so fine and delicate that they would flow like the real thing. Small breasts topped by metallic nipples. Her body slender. Beautiful but remote.

I summoned a copy of her to this world.

She flashed out of the darkness beside the Crystal. My Metal companion appeared in the silvery flesh. The room reflected in her sleek body. She blinked her silvery eyes and pushed up her glasses. The rims were empty, but she just wasn't Hagane without them.

"Leo Baldwin," she said in some surprise. Her gaze cast around the Vault. "This is what happened to you after the lightning struck you."

"Yeah," I said, nervous. She was so cold. Maybe this was a mistake.

"I hear you are supposed to be coming to school. Is that not the case?" She glanced at the Void Crystal. Souleen waved at Hagane. "Are we in a video game? This feels very Final Fantasy. The old ones. Not the new ones."

"Sort of," I said. "As for me going back to school, I guess I'm out of the coma."

"Yes. I have missed your presence in class. Maya has been moody. It will be better now that you're back."

"Better, huh?" I said. "Well, we're in another world now. Maya's here, too."

"Perfect," Hagane said. She stepped up to me and stared up at me. "Do you wish me to perform fellatio on you, Leo?" Her hands touched my chest. They were cool and smooth like metal, and yet had the elastic feel of flesh. "I have always wanted to give a boy a blowjob. You, for instance. And now that I am here, well, I would very much like to attempt it. I think it would be a pleasurable experience for the both of us."

"You really wanted to give me a blowjob?" I asked as Hagane fell to her knees before me.

She stared up at me, her eyes peering through the empty frames. "I have studied the techniques of many, many porn stars so I feel I have a perfectly theoretical grasp of the issue, but I must gain practical experience to see how well I have absorbed the material."

"And you did that because you wanted to blow me?"

"Yes." She said it so straightly, so matter-of-factly. There was my blunt Hagane. "Now, I am going to suck on your cock now. I hope you enjoy it. Feedback will be greatly appreciated."

"Sure, sure," I said, feeling more than a little bemused by this.

Hagane seized my cock in those cool, smooth, and soft hands. Living metal. She was like the T-1000 or something. Could she change her shape as an animated statue? I had no idea, but her hand felt wonderful stroking up and down my cock.

I groaned at the pleasure of her rubbing the tip. Delight flowed down my dick to my nuts. My toes curled and flexed against the stone floor while Souleen hummed away, masturbating atop the Void Crystal as she watched.

"Your nonverbal moans indicate you like this," Hagane said. "Is that correct?"

"Yeah," I groaned. "It's good. You're doing great. The handjob is great. Yeah, you're just doing great." I couldn't stop saying that G word. "So great."

"I see." Then she leaned in and kissed the tip. Her smooth, cool lips felt incredible on it. Reflections played over her delicate face as her lips worked around the crown of my twitching dick. Her hand lightly stroked me.

Then she licked.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"A positive response," she said and licked me again. Her tongue dragged up my slit, gathering the bead of liquid. "Your pre-seminal fluid has a slightly salty taste. Not as bitter as I had heard. I see why the porn stars all simulate their desire for it."

"Precum, Hagane," I groaned. "You're giving me a blowjob. Call it precum. Use sexy words. Dirty words. That's better."

"Right," she said. "Feedback noted." She licked my slit again, her tongue pushing into it just a bit. I groaned as she shuddered. "Your precum is delicious. I am becoming a slut for you, Leo. Just a big and dirty slut."

Her mechanical tone somehow made this more exciting. She almost was like a living robot before, and now she was made of metal. A cute and adorable girl who just wanted to practice all she had learned on my cock. I groaned as she licked again, her tongue swirling about my cock.

The pleasure was intense. Amazing. My fingers flexed and relaxed. I groaned, closing my eyes. This was incredible to enjoy. Her tongue bathed my cock. I groaned as she ran that polished-smooth tongue around my crown, pleasure rushing to my balls.

"Goddamn, Hagane," I groaned.

"You are enjoying my slutty tongue licking your cock," she said.

"Such a slutty tongue," I groaned. "Let's see what your mouth can do."

"I will suck all the semen out of your balls," she said. Then added. "With my whore mouth. Like the slut I am for your cock. I have watched so much porn to be ready to please you, Leo. That's how much of a whore I am."

Her flat tone made those words sexy. I believed them. She really had. Hagane opened her mouth wide and slid those silvery lips over my cock. Her metallic eyes stared up at me. Her wiry hair swayed. She suckled, her cheeks hollowing.

I groaned, "Fuck, Hagane. That's good."

She nursed on my cock, her hand stroking the base. My nerdy friend bobbed her head, sliding her lips up and down my dick. She suckled, the pleasure throbbing down my shaft. I groaned more, her smooth tongue caressing over my dick.

Her head twisted. She rubbed the crown of my cock on different spots inside her mouth. Every bit of her felt like living metal. I grabbed a fistful of her hair, grunting as she suckled while sliding her lips up my shaft.

"That's fucking amazing, Hagane," I groaned, holding the delicate threads of silver that made her hair. "Goddamn, that's amazing."

She sucked harder. My words seemed to have emboldened her. She nursed on me with passion. Her head twisted about as she bobbed her mouth up and down my cock. I groaned, savoring the pleasure. The ache in my nuts grew.

My load of cum that she would swallow.

She slid her lips down my cock, my tip reaching the back of her throat. I shuddered at that. She kept working her mouth down my throbbing dick. In moments, she swallowed my crown. I slid down her gullet.

"Fuck, Hagane!" I groaned. "Deep-throating on your first blowjob. You are using some advanced techniques. Damn, that's good."

She winked at me and kept suckling. Her lips sealed tight about my cock as she moaned around my dick as I slid down her gullet. Her lips reached my bush. I groaned, savoring being buried down her metallic throat.

She hummed around me, massaging my dick. I kept groaning, giving her the positive feedback she needed. She was doing great. I loved Hagane's throat wrapped around my cock. She swallowed, massaging my shaft.

Then she sucked back up the length.

"Damn, Hagane," I groaned. "Your observations paid off. Shit, how much porn did you watch?"

Her lips kept sliding and sliding up my cock. She suckled the entire time. Then she popped off, drool spilling down her chin. "I studied 20 hours of blowjobs, 10 hours of anal sex, and 100 hours of general porn scenarios and positions."

"You must have worn your pussy out with masturbating," I groaned.

"I've never masturbated," she said and then swallowed my dick again.

"Holy fucking shit," I growled. "You've never cum?"

"Uh-uh," she moaned around my cock as she slid her lips down my shaft again.

She deep-throated me as I reeled from that revelation. Never even orgasmed. That was insane. I had to change that. She deserved to have an orgasm. Everyone did. She nursed on me with such passion. She suckled with all her force on my dick.

It was amazing.

She bobbed her head, deep-throating my cock over and over again. I groaned, building and building towards that orgasm. I shuddered, savoring the way that she suckled on me. How she nursed on my dick with that passion of hers.

"Damn!" I groaned. "I'm going to cum."

She drew her lips up to the pinnacle of my cock and popped off. She stroked me and moaned, "Cum over my face, Leo. Jizz on me like a whore."

"No, no," I groaned. "This isn't porn. I don't need to do the money shot. Swallow my cock. I'm about to erupt. Swallow it, Hagane!"

She swallowed my cock and then I erupted.

My cum spurted into her mouth. I shuddered, savoring each and every eruption. My spunk fired into her maw. The pleasure slammed into my mind. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. I groaned, holding her hair tight as the bliss slammed through my mind.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned, pumping her mouth full of my spunk.

She swallowed it. She gulped down the spunk with such throaty passion. I loved every second of it. Savored every last moment of her gulping down my jizz. It was amazing to enjoy. This was passion. Stars exploded across my vision.

"Shit!" I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good. Hagane! That was a fantastic blowjob!"

She suckled out the last drops of my cum and then she slid her mouth off. Her small breasts quivered, reflections dancing over their polished finish, as she sucked in breaths. "I am confused. In the pornos, men finished on the women's faces or tits. They would fire into their open mouths."

"That's the money shot," I panted. "Just to show the guy came and sex was real. In real life, while I might occasionally cum on your face or tits, I prefer cumming in your mouth and pussy and asshole."

"In my pussy?" she asked. "I came across the kink of creampies once. You are into that."

I hesitated. "Yes."

"Noted," she said and then stood up. "Now, how would you like to fuck me? Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, pinned against the wall, from behind standing or bent over something?"

"I want to eat your pussy, Hagane," I said. "I want to make you cum."

"I assure you that my pussy is lubricated." She shot her hand down and rubbed at her hairless pussy folds. "I am missing my pubic hair in this form." Then she pulled her hand back. They were dripping with cream. "See, I am lubricated and aroused. I am so ready to have coitus... I mean, to be fucked hard by you like the dirty slut I am."

"After I eat your pussy."

* * / *

Hagane did not see what the fuss was all about. He was the man. She was supposed to please him. That was her role. Modern women had all sorts of flawed notions about their place in the world. She had studied it. Depression was so high among them. They were all on anti-anxiety medicines because they had missed the crucial point of their lives.

To find a man and submit to him. One man. They acted like men, thinking they could be whores and not have consequences. What man wanted a woman who had been with every other guy? No, he wanted a virgin. A virgin-slut. A woman who would do all those things in a porno.

But only to him.

So Hagane was more than lubricated enough for Leo. She had never thought she would land him, expecting Maya to claim him, but Hagane could have been happy as his mistress. Women could share a man. Women liked men who were experienced.

I could have shared with Maya, Hagane thought. Maya was too modern. She would have rejected it.

Only now, Hagane felt things had changed. This Leo, well, was buffer than the Leo in the other world. He had a confidence about him. He was not shy any longer. He had lost his virginity. He had many women. Maya was here.

Who else has he brought over? Will he want me to engage in lesbian acts with them?

That thought sent a pleasing shiver through her. Hagane had seen bisexuality in many of the pornos she had studied. She had a basic understanding of fingering pussies and cunnilingus. She would do her best to please the other women if it made Leo happy.

"Truly, Leo, I am eager to try my knowledge on sexual positions," she said. "I once saw a girl get fucked like she was a wheelbarrow. We could try that."

"Mmm, I just want to make you cum," Leo said and knelt before her. "Just want to hear you crying out in ecstasy."

"If you insist," she said. After all, a good woman submitted to her husband's needs. And Leo was her husband now. He had brought her to this world to claim her. She was eager to submit. Her pussy clenching, Hagane found herself...

Excited.

She had no heart any longer, but she assumed it would be pounding hard. She breathed, but it was more out of the simulation of life. She was a thing now. An object. That made her pussy get even wetter.

12