Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like thinking of it as a pussy, Hagane reflected. I am Lord Leo's slut-wife now. I must be wanton. He likes that.

"Damn," groaned Leo as he nuzzled up between her thighs. "I'm finally getting to eat you out. I've jacked off to you."

"Of course," Hagane said. "You are male. Who did you not jack off to?"

"The guys," he growled and then buried his face into her pussy.

She gasped at the contact of his warm lips on her metallic flesh. She was made of animated metal, living silver. Her face contorted as his tongue lapped through her folds. He caressed her labia and brushed her clitoris.

That brought a rather stimulating spark. She groaned again, shocked at how good this felt. The women in the pornos were not exaggerating. Having a tongue lick and lap at her pussy was incredible. When she moaned, it wasn't to boost Leo's ego as Hagane had thought.

It felt amazing. How could she not groan?

"Lord Leo," she moaned, her voice ringing with a metallic reverb. "Oh, Lord Leo, you are making my pussy feel so slutty. So wanton."

"You like it, huh?" he asked and flicked her clitoris.

"I do!" she moaned. "Especially when you make contact with my clitoris."

"Your clit?" he asked and flicked my bud again.

"Clit..." Hagane shuddered, savoring that word for it. "Yes, yes, I love it when you make contact with my clit. It makes my pussy feel good."

"Wait until you're cumming." He winked up at her.

She smiled back at him and adjusted her glasses.

His tongue danced around her clit, swelling that delight in her. It was this pressure that built in her. It felt quite incredible. She ground her pussy on his mouth, her whimpers echoing through the air. The wanton sounds rose unbidden from her lips.

Her head tossed back, her wiry hair rustling down to the top swell of her rump. She humped her hips, grinding her cunt on his mouth. She wanted to maximize her pleasure. To enjoy every last moment of it. This was incredible.

Leo's hands grabbed her ass. His tongue danced through her folds. He brushed her hymen. The nineteen-year-old animated statue moaned her delight. She savored having his tongue licking at her maidenhead.

He will break it, she thought.

"Leo," she moaned, her voice echoing through the room, rising over the hum of the Void Crystal. "This feels good. There is something building and building. Is that my orgasm?"

"Fuck, yeah," he groaned and then sucked on her clit.

Hagane gasped. Her moans were growing louder and louder. This felt better and better by the moment. She rubbed at her stomach. She could feel it building in her nethers. This pressure that swelled and swelled.

"I shall have an orgasm," she panted. "Leo! Leo! I am going to cum!"

He suckled with passion on her clit. It was too much to resist. The pressure in her detonated.

Shock waves washed through her metallic flesh and spilled over her mind. She gasped at the rapture that consumed her. Ecstasy rippled through her while her pussy convulsed, aching to be filled. She needed Leo's cock in her.

She had to be fucked by him. She quivered, her thighs squeezed about his head. Her small breasts jiggled as the pleasure rippled through her. He lapped up the pussy cream gushing out of her. She groaned, dizzy from the rapture.

"Leo!" she moaned. "Oh, Leo! This is an orgasm? It's amazing!"

It felt so wonderful to her. And then he was rising. He grabbed her ass, pressing his cock into her stomach, and kissed her. His warm lips were coated in a metallic tang. This exciting flavor. Hagane groaned, kissing him back with hunger, savoring the delight of her pussy.

He pushed her back and pinned her against the wall. She whimpered, kissing him back with such passion. Her body shuddered, her breasts rubbing into him. Her leg hooked over his waist. She wanted him in her.

Needed him in her.

She clutched at him, feeling her passion swelling. She understood those women in the pornos now. They were wild with the need to have their man in them. To be penetrated. She wrapped her legs around him, holding to his warm flesh.

He was so hot. Almost like fire.

Hagane kissed him with passion, her tongue dancing with his, his lips so strong. His cock throbbed between their bodies, pressing like a burning brand on her stomach. The searing heat was incredible. She craved that to be in her.

I have to get him in me. Think! You watched all those pornos. It was so hard to think after her orgasm.

Instincts rippled through Hagane. Her thighs flexed, sliding her body upward. She wrapped her arms around his neck. His cock slid across her stomach and pubic mound. The tip rubbed to her pussy and then nuzzled at her folds. She quivered there. His hands grabbed her ass and guided her.

He pressed into her hymen.

This is it, Hagane thought. All my study has been for this moment. In another world, the other her was still pining for Leo, but one version of her had him. That sent such delight through her.

She impaled her cunt down his cock.

Her hymen stretched. Then it ripped. He plunged into her pussy. Her sheath engulfed him. Pleasure rippled out from his cock. He groaned into her lips, kneading her ass. He held her tight, his fingers dimpling her metallic rump.

He growled into her kiss as he bottomed out in her. He plunged every inch of his cock into her snatch. She quivered, no longer a virgin. She was his animated statue slut. His metallic whore. She would love him so much.

Her glasses shifted as she flexed her thighs and slid her pussy a few inches up his cock. The friction stimulated her. She whimpered, loving every moment of this delightful pleasure rushing through her body.

He drew back. Her pussy clutched to his cock. She squeezed tight about him. Then he thrust back into her. She moaned, her body shuddering. Her nipples throbbed against his chest. They rubbed on him as he pumped away at her.

She broke the kiss and gasped, "This is far better than my research had indicated."

"What, did you think the women in the pornos were faking it?" he asked, driving into her.

"Yes, I did."

"Really?" His face twisted with concentration. "Even Nina Naughty?"

"Well... She gave a very stimulating performance," Hagane conceded.

He grinned as he drove his cock into her pussy again and again."You watched my favorite porn star."

"For research!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on him. "To be prepared to be your wife or mistress."

"Or monster girl?" Leo asked, driving into her.

"Or monster girl!" Hagane moaned, his cock feeling so amazing in her pussy.

She would have another orgasm. Just another burst of pleasure. It would be incredible. She was so looking forward to it.

She shuddered, her "metaphorical" heart pounding in her chest. Her face contorted with delight. She groaned, her head tossing as he buried into her. Her pussy clamped down on his dick. He pulled back, sending pleasure rippling through her. Then he plunged back in, filling her up in this glorious way.

She felt complete when he was all the way in her. She held him tight, savoring every moment of their lovemaking. It was such a stimulating treat. He buried into her again and again. He plowed into her hard. Fast. He made her whimper. Moan. Her face twisted in delight. It was such a heady rush. A wild passion. She groaned, his dick thrusting into her over and over again.

"Leo!" she whimpered, her pussy clamping down on him.

"Are you going to cum again?" he asked, sounding amused as he kneaded her ass. "Huh? Going to burst on my cock."

She nodded, her pussy clamping down on him.

"Good," he groaned, driving his cock hard and fast into her. She savored the way he plunged into her and loved how she held him. His face contorted in pleasure that she gave him. "Damn, Hagane! That's so good. That's fucking amazing. Your research... impeccable!"

"Thank you!" she moaned. "Ooh, this is... I... I'm so close!"

"Don't hold back," he moaned, burying into her hard.

His cock plunged to the hilt in her cunt. He buried in deep. Hard. He filled her up. She groaned, quivering through this wonderful moment. It was so intense. Such a thrill to feel him burying to the hilt in her pussy. Her flesh drank in every moment of it.

He pulled back, sliding out of her. She gripped him, increasing the friction. Her pleasure. Her body trembled, her legs squeezing tight about his waist. His hands dug into her ass. He slammed forward, his curly pubic hair rubbing on her pussy lips and clit. Her nipples rubbed into his chest.

Hagane the animated statue exploded.

Her orgasm burst through her metallic pussy. The titanic rapture swept through her body. Waves of ecstasy, even more intense than last time, washed over her mind. She drowned in pleasure as his cock pumped away at her spasming pussy.

"That's it, Hagane!" Leo groaned. "That's what you get. You're mine, Hagane. I love you."

"Love you, Leo!" she gasped out. "I'm yours! Your wife! Your mistress! Your metal whore! I'm whatever you need!"

The pleasure was so intense. So incredible. Even better than when he licked her. The bliss swept through her body. She bucked and shuddered, her mind blazing beneath this wonderful onslaught. She groaned, her pussy convulsing and spasming around his cock.

"Hagane!" he growled, slamming into her.

Just when she thought she had experienced all there was to sex, his cock erupted into her. Spurt after spurt of his cum basted her pussy. She gasped, her cunt convulsing and writhing around his dick. She quivered through the bliss. Her mind melted from the intensity of this ecstasy. It spilled over her mind.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped, her head tossing. "Oh, Leo! Leo! Your spunk! You're filling me up!"

It felt so right to have him cum in her pussy and not to pull out and spurt on her body. She shuddered, her twat rippling around his cock. She bucked and moaned, her pussy convulsing around his shaft. She worked out his cum while this dizzying pleasure swept through her.

She hugged him tight, holding him in her as she trembled through the rapture. Her head tossed back and forth, eyes squeezing shut. She held him tight, whimpering into his neck as she drained his cock. All his cum was in her.

"Leo," she groaned. "Oh, Leo, this is so amazing. Mmm, yes, yes, I love doing this. You have to fuck me again and again. I need more data."

"I will," he said. "But first, I need to summon a barista."

Hagane blinked. "You need coffee?"

12