Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1.
4.3k words
4.8
7.9k
17

Part 81 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Real World

Leo Baldwin: Dungeon Builder, College Student. Owns the Lightning, Darkness, Water, Life, Earth, Metal, Ice, and Light Glyphs.

Alizee: Head Cheerleader at Leo's College

Bella Lucina: Hot wife neighbor of Leo

Crystal Baldwin: Leo's older sister, College Student

Garnet Baldwin: Leo's little sister, College Student. She becomes a Succubus and his Darkness Companion.

Hagane: Nerdy girl at Leo's College Student. She becomes an Animated Statue and his Metal Companion.

Lana Fulmine: Movie star famous for playing Jane Dangerous. She becomes a Lightning Sprite and his Lightning Companion.

Maya: Leo's best friend, College Student. She becomes an Undine and his Water Companion.

Morana: Goth girl at Leo's College

Nina Naughty: Leo's favorite Porn Star

Rosa Trueno: Busty teacher at Leo's College

Terra: Barista. She becomes a Golem and his Earth companion.

Zoe Baldwin: Leo's mother. She becomes a Dryad and his Life Companion

Fantasy World

The Soul: The Soul of the Void Crystal. Nicknamed Souleen

Anguin Vobria: The famed adventurer and Paladin of Light who was slain fighting Fuegin, the Black Flame of Nyias. Now reborn as the Saint of Darkness.

Bellia: Girl from Astovin Village

Fauraliiithiliana: An elven scholar interested in uncovering the secrets of the Dungeon Builders.

Fuegin: A Dungeon Builder with at least the Fire Glyph. Known as the Black Flame of Nyias

Gelin: A messenger from Astovin Village.

Halia Vobria: Recently claimed as a Paladin by Lady Sherida, Goddess of Light. Sworn to Leo and his lover. Daughter of the famed Adventurer Anguin who was slain fighting the Black Flame of Nyias, a dangerous Dungeon Builder.

Jindag: A Dungeon Builder with the Water and Life Glyphs. Killed by Leo.

Led: A Dungeon Builder with the Light and Ice Glyphs. Twin brother to Ziamili. Killed by Leo.

Lord Shorvin: Local lord who is not happy with Leo's existence.

Mayor Bevlin: Mayor of Astovin Village

Meskalamdug the Flaming Devil: The Original Dungeon Builder.

Milies: A cleric adventure. Former party member of Halia.

Mthunzi: A Dungeon Builder with the Dark Glyph. Killed by Leo.

Norso: A rogue adventure. Former party member of Halia.

Orvain: Priest of Astovin Village. Former party member of Halia.

Ziamili: A Dungeon Builder with the Earth and Metal Glyphs. Twin brother to Led. Killed by Leo.

Monster Girls

Amante: A unique Cherfu Monster Girl. Serves Fuegin.

Arachnea: Level 2 Darkness Monster Girls: Unique arachne: Damhanalla, Sreaga, Nimhe, Gaiste, Greasai

Baaghi: A unique Rakshasa Monster Girl. Originally served Jindag but now serves Leo.

Basilisks: Level 2 Earth Monster Girls. Unique basilisks: Skamianiela, Vielmi, Piaro, Mastab, Dychannie

Feya: A unique Fairy Monster Girl who served Led.

Ghost: Level 2 Death Monster Girls. Unique ghosts: Duhot, Dusata, Grobi, Ipalsi, Nevidena

Girru: A fire dragon.

Hippocampi: Level 2 Water Monster Girls. Unique hippocampi: Ghoda, Kelpa

Isatu: A fire dragon.

Liegra: A unique Prism Monster Girl. Serves Fuegin.

Mermaids: Level 1 Water Monster Girls. Unique mermaids: Mase, Skela, Pani

Oozes: Level 1 Water Monster Girls. Unique oozes: Cikhala, Cikata, Philtara

Orcs: Level 2 Metal Monster Girls. Unique orcs: Zobens, Briesmoni, Slepkavi, Orka, Dzelzs

Paanee: A unique Naga Monster Girl. Originally served Jindag but now serves Leo.

Quetzalcoatls: Level 2 Lightning Monster Girls. Unique quetzalcoatls: Gyvate, Sparnas, Iaidas, Vaivory, Skale.

Salamanders: Level 2 Fire Monster Girls. Unique salamanders: Engana, Malvada, Astuta, Dolor, Horca

Sarkans: A unique Red Cap Monster Girl who served Ziamili. Deceased.

Satyrs: Level 1 Life Monster Girls. Unique satyrs: Bakara, Seeng, Havas, Khur, Doodh, Ullo

Smerta: A unique Valkyrie Monster Girl. She served Led.

Unicorn: A Level 2 Light Monster Girls. Unique unicorns: Rih, Sriblo, Nezaymana, Chystota, Kin

Usiku: A unique Fomorian Monster Girl. Originally served Mthunzi and now serves Leo.

Werebears: Level 2 Life Monster Girls. Unique werebears: Bhaaloo, Panja, Daant, Garjan, Maan

Wildhounds: Level 1 Dark Monster Girls. Unique wildhounds: Hela, Ci, Du, Nos, Gwyllt, Marwo, Cysgo

Will O' Wisps: Level 1 Lightning Monster Girls. Unique will 'o wisps: Sviesos, Zaibas, Svyte, Kibir, Gintaras, Dvasia

Yuki-Onna: Level 2 Ice Monster Girls. Unique yuki-onna: Snezhinka, Moroz, Belyy, Prekrasnyy, Sukkub

Zmiaja: A unique Gorgon Monster Girl who served Ziamili. Deceased.

Chapter One

Nervous excitement wreathed me as I stood in my throne room in the heart of my dungeon.

I had a dungeon.

I was Leo Baldwin, a dungeon builder.

I used to be a college student before I had a dream of a beautiful woman. Motherly and gorgeous. She had asked if I would protect her. I had agreed. Then, not long after I had woken up, I had been struck by lightning. She had appeared to me again. I had made love to her, binding a contract to protect her.

To protect the Void Crystal that she lived inside.

That was Souleen, as I called her. The Soul of the Void Crystal. My connection to that magical object gave me powers. Let me build my dungeon and summon the sexy monster girls that were around me. They were all different and all gorgeous.

And they were all from my world. I had summoned them. Well, copied them. Just like I had been copied. We still lived in that other world. I had learned that I was lying in a coma after getting struck by lightning, but from Hagane, one of the last two I had summoned, I learned that I was out of the coma and about to come back to school.

So one version of me lived on in the real world.

One version of me came here and had to figure out why.

Souleen didn't know. She wasn't really the person who summoned me. She was a part of the Incarnate. A manifestation or something that was given to me. And she didn't know anything. Why I was summoned. Why the Void Crystal needed protection.

Beyond that my life, and the life of all my monster girls, depended on it.

"I can't believe she came," Maya said. My best friend stood with us in the form of a watery undine. Her entire body was made of blue liquid in the shape of the brunette girl who had grown up next door to me. Her heart-shaped face was perfectly captured in water. I could even see little specs of darker liquid that matched her freckles. Soft waves rippled over her naked body.

All my monster girls were naked.

"Of course she came," Garnet, my little sister said. She stood on the other side of my throne, hands on hips. She was a petite succubus with small breasts and a cute face. Her black pigtails spilled down around her shoulders and down her chest. Red, devilish horns peeked out of her tresses and a spaded tail swished behind her as crimson as the bat-like wings on her back. She wore thigh-high boots and nothing else. "Kweh, heh, heh! My big brother is always obeyed!"

She liked to play that she was an anime villain. My little sister was the second companion I had brought over. It was perverted conjuring her. Incestuous. She had a crush on me, it turned out, for years.

"I am surprised, too," Lana Fulmine said. She was my first companion. She was a lightning sprite here and the famous movie starlet who played the action heroine Jane Dangerous, based on those action-adventure games of the PlayStation back in the 90s. Like all my companions, she was based on a different element. For each one I gained, I could summon another companion and more generic monster girls to guard my dungeon.

Lana Fulmine had the look of that stunning actress, but here her skin was silvery with golden hair (and I don't mean blonde) that crackled with lightning. She had wings that were much like a bat's or a dragon's, but instead of membranous skin connecting the wing bones (which were made of sparking lightning), electricity arced between them. "It doesn't seem natural for a woman from this world, even an elf, to willingly come to a dungeon."

I glanced at the map of my dungeon. It was a large screen set in the floor of my throne room, which itself was shaped like the home base in baseball. The wide end was where my throne (and the thrones of my companions) sat. The tapered end held the double doors that led to the rest of the dungeon. Everyone in it was represented by a dot. Mine was the sole white dot. My companions were the golden dots around me. My regular monster girls were blue dots that were scattered across the dungeon. Red would be enemies, but there was none there. Instead, a green dot, a guest, was being escorted by Du, one of my wildhounds.

The green dot was the elf.

The scholar from the Great Library of Lyrialiasa. I had written them to see if they had any answers on where dungeon builders had come from. I hadn't really expected a response. Dungeon builders were the enemies of this world.

Even if I didn't want to be one.

"Halia?" my mother asked. I had brought her here as my Life companion, a busty and motherly dryad. She looked the same as she had in the real world only here she had golden-brown skin and green, leafy hair. She was as busty as ever, her nipples hard and beading with white milk. It was hot having my mother here with me. "Is this normal?"

Halia was the only one here, besides me, who wasn't a monster girl. She also wasn't from my world but here. The black-haired and busty paladin stood nearby in her golden armor, her father's blessed sword strapped to her waist. The armor did little to hide the curves of her body. She was gorgeous and strong.

And my lover.

"Absolutely not," said Halia. "It's very rare that anyone from our world willingly works with a dungeon builder. They usually get remembered infamously." She shifted. She was the daughter of the great hero Anguin.

She would be remembered infamously if I failed to make peace between dungeon builders and her world. It was an uphill battle. The men brought from my world could do some despicable things. Just existing here caused adventurers, like Halia used to be, to attack your dungeon. And other builders would want your power.

It was how you gained new glyphs. You only started with one. I had eight now. I hadn't wanted to kill anyone, but circumstances...

"We should be on our guard for tricks then," said Hagane. She was one of my newest companions, only summoned after killing Ziamili but before his twin brother Led had attacked us yesterday in revenge. Hagane was a Japanese girl from my college. The smartest one I knew. She was remote, introverted, but cute. Here, she was an animated statue, made of metal that reflected everything, her body petite. She even had her glasses though no lenses. Her hair was made of fine wires.

"Definitely," said Terra. She was my other new companion, the busty barista that would always make my day bright when I bought coffee from her. She was a golem here, made of gray, clay-like skin with coppery hair that tumbled around her cute face. She had LEO carved into her forehead but otherwise looked human. "I don't trust this at all."

"But she's from the library," I said, excitement in me. I shifted, wearing my gray robes that I tended to prefer. I could conjure them, but I liked the idea of dressing like a wizard. A buff wizard. I had enhanced my body, something else I could do.

"She's almost here!" Garnet squealed. "Kweh, heh, heh, she shall be overawed by your majesty, big bro!"

"Just be calm and gracious," Mom said. She put her hands on my shoulders, massaging me. My mother was such a pleasure to have here.

I had two more glyphs, Ice and Light, but I hadn't summoned the companions for them. I had been about to when the elf arrived. My fingers flexed and relaxed as the elf passed through the mermaid room, the bridge in the center of it rotating to reveal the hidden door that led to the final stretch of tunnels.

My dungeon was riddled with rooms and traps. My monster girls--I had summoned monster girls of at least one type for every glyph with most having two (water even had three)--roamed the dungeon or were in specific rooms. The mermaid room held my mermaids and hippocampi, both Water monster girls.

The green dot headed down the hallway. As a guest, the pit traps, the lightning sparklers, and more would not attack her. She counted as a resident of the dungeon save that I couldn't affect her like I could my monster girls and Halia.

Halia had bound herself to me by pledging herself to my cause. Though she could die, unlike my monster girls, her life was tied to me which meant she was tied to my Void Crystal, too. It was an honor to have her as my lover and paladin.

Garnet's wings fluttered. She squealed as the green dot passed the last guard room where Usiku, Paanee, and Baaghi lived. They were companions of defeated dungeon builders who had chosen to serve me. I had two more of those, Feya and Smerta, but I hadn't brought them back to life yet after their deaths when their master invaded my dungeon.

That fight had been... close. My dungeon had to be redesigned. Having our living quarters so close to the surface had nearly gotten us all killed.

"Okay, places," Lana Fulmine shouted. She clapped her hands. "We need to look regal but welcoming. We don't want to frighten her. Garnet, no hitting on her."

Garnet puffed out her cheeks and fluttered her wings in annoyance. "But what if she's cute or busty!" Her wings fluttered. My little sister was such a wanton girl in this world. "Or a MILF! What if it's a MILF-elf?"

"How would you even know she's a MILF?" Maya asked, grabbing Garnet's arm and dragging my little sister to her throne. "It's not like you can tell by looking."

"I could!" declared Garnet.

"She just might," said Terra, a smile on her plump lips.

"What is a MILF?" Hagane asked as she sat down on her throne. I made each one match the girl's element. Only Halia didn't have one. She preferred standing just behind and to the left of my throne as my guard. "That is a strange word."

"You're a college student!" lamented my little sister. "How have you never heard the term?"

"It's Mother I'd Like to Fuck," said Terra. "Like Mrs. Baldwin."

"I see," Hagane said.

"I never thought of myself as a MILF before," Mom said, shifting on her throne of wood, her big breasts jiggling. "Though I always did know that Leo wanted to fuck me. I am so glad to be here so he can. I always wanted to fuck him, Hagane."

"Yes, I did, too," said Hagane. "But I tried not to. Those thoughts distracted me from my studies."

"My big brother is such a stud," groaned Garnet.

"Yeah," Maya said. "And a perv. Conjuring his mother to be his lactating dryad."

"Biggest perv," I said and sat down on my throne.

The doors at the end of my throne room pushed open and there was Du. She was a wildhound, which made her like a cute puppy girl. She was a petite thing with pale skin and small breasts. Her black hair contrasted with her skin. Triangular ears thrust out of the hair and a bushy tail twitched behind her. She was a Level 1 Darkness monster girl.

"Lord Leo Baldwin, may I present Fauraliiithiliana of the Great Library of Lyrialiasa," Du announced, stepping aside to reveal our guest.

A slender woman with milky skin stepped in. She was a petite thing wearing green leaves for clothing. Two large oak leaves covered her small breasts and were attached to smaller ones that formed a sort of belly shirt that left her naval bare. A skirt of more leaves hung on her waist and fell down her legs. Slit on the right side, her pale thigh flashing through. Black hair tumbled around her face. Two long and slender ears thrust out and tapered to points. Her eyes were violet, large, and round.

"She has anime eyes," Garnet squealed in excitement beside me. "Anime eyes!"

They were big and beautiful eyes which gave a strange sort of innocence to the elf as she strolled forward, her back straight. She had a pouch on her waist that was made of black leather. Her feet were bare. They padded across the dungeon map until she reached about fifteen feet from me.

Then she bowed low, sweeping her right arm to the right while her left arm pressed between her breasts. "Lord Leo Baldwin, Defender of Astovin Village, I have come in answer to your letter. I am Fauraliiithiliana, a scholar of the august and noble library."

"I didn't expect anyone to come, eh..." I trailed off. Her name was so long and complicated. There were so many syllables in it. "Fauralaa... Fauralla..."

"Fara is acceptable," she said, straightening. "You appear human, Lord Leo, and they often have trouble saying my name."

"They do?" Hagane asked. "Fauraliiithiliana is such a beautiful name."

Everyone stared at her. It was clear none of the rest of us could even come close to saying that name without practice. Then I turned to Fara, and asked, "I asked for them to write me back, but you chose to come."

"I, too, am interested in learning about the origins of the dungeon builders and the Incarnation."

Incarnation... I had heard that word. Hadn't Fuegin mentioned it as the name of the woman who had summoned us to this world? Fuegin was a fire dungeon builder (well, he probably had all twelve glyphs), who had come to me in peace. He seemed to think I was someone who could help him unravel the mystery of why we were summoned here. He liked that I was trying to make peace. He had tried the same but had been forced to commit atrocities and conquer several kingdoms to survive.

He'd also killed Halia's father.

"The Incarnation?" I asked, my heart beating fast. "What do you know about her?"

"Very little," the elf said. "It is clear to me in my studies that someone has tried to erase her from history, but she is the one who brought you and the others to this world. Who still does."

This was so exciting. I couldn't believe I had a scholar here who knew something. "Why does she do it? It can't be just to protect the Void Crystal she gives us."

"There are many theories, Lord Leo." The elf stood composed before me. She seemed to have no fear. She reminded me a bit of Hagane. That single-minded focus. "The leading theory is that you are brought here to destroy the world by devouring the flows of mana. They are the invisible rivers that carry power through the world."

I nodded. "Yes, yes, I have three that flow through my dungeon. It's how we get access to more powerful magic and monster girls. But we don't destroy the flows. We just... dam them up."

"Yeah, and that wouldn't cause problems," said Maya.

I leaned back. "I can see that being a problem. But we don't destroy them."

"There are ways," the elf said. "But, yes, most dungeon builders hoard them for the power. To reach the fourth and highest level of power. One more flow, and you will achieve Level 3, Lord Leo."

12