Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that. One flow, Level 1. Two flows, Level 2. Four flows, Level 3. Sixteen flows, Level 4.

"The other theory with the most support is that you are all brought here to conquer the world for the Incarnation."

I frowned at that. "Then why does she bring so many of us? She's always creating new ones even after they've been killed."

"None have yet achieved that goal," the elf said.

"Then we should be working together to conquer the world." I shook my head. "No, no, that's definitely not it. Nor, I think, is sucking up the mana."

"This is fascinating." The elf actually smiled. "Why do you think she brought you here?"

This idea had been building in me for a while now. "She's forging us. She's put us into a position where we have to fight to survive. Where we have to grow more powerful to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe. She gave us the ability to pull people from our own world in with us. A greater incentive to keep them safe. To do that, we have to get stronger. Come in conflict with one another and the world. We are being honed into something."

"What?"

"I don't know. She hasn't gotten it, though. Even with dungeon builders like Fuegin who have all twelve glyphs and no doubt all four levels of magic, her goal still hasn't been met. There's more that she wants from us, but none of us have figured it quite out yet."

"Interesting." The elf nodded, her ears twitching as they thrust out between the strands of her hair. "I knew that it was a good idea to come to you, Lord Leo. The short-sighted scholars of the library are all moribund. They have married their ideas and they will not change their mind."

My mother smiled. "You don't like them not listening to your ideas."

The elf stiffened. "They all call themselves wise, but they are fools. They ignore those who are young as though we have no merit to our ideas because we have not lived for centuries. I am only fifty-eight. They see me as little more than a child."

"Well, you look great for your age," I said. She looked eighteen or nineteen.

"I suppose to you fifty-eight is ancient," said the elf, "but it is quite young to my people. I only became an adult eight years ago."

"No drinking until fifty," said Terra, shaking her head. "You poor thing."

"I drank from the moment I was born," said the elf. "From my mother's breasts. I suppose a golem would not even need to drink."

"I meant alcohol," Terra muttered.

"So you are here to study me?" I asked. "To figure out dungeon builders by coming straight to one. That's a risk, is it not?"

"Yes." She lifted her chin. "But bold actions are needed to uncover the truth. I will learn nothing moldering with the scrolls in the Great Library listening to elves fossilized by their complacency. I must come here to where truth can be found.

"I am here to glean everything I can. I will unravel the mystery. If you wish to walk the path of knowledge, Lord Leo, then I desire to chronicle your experience and reveal to the world what you discover!"

Her passion resounded around her. Her leafy dress rustled.

"And why did you think Leo could be trusted?" Halia asked.

The elf's eyes shot to her. "So it is true that Halia Vorbia, daughter of Anguin, serves a dungeon builder. If you, the offspring of the man who slew Argian the White and Thunder Hammer Gludhug, could bend the knee to this man, then I would find one who I can serve. And even if this is a mistake, even if you prove to be a villain that all the world fears, Lord Leo, I will gamble my existence on uncovering the truth that has plagued our world for four thousand years!

"Why do the dungeon builders come here!"

Four thousand years... Shit.

I rose. "Very well, Fara. But if you want to live in my dungeon, you have to swear to serve me. You must bind your life to my Void Crystal and put yourself at my mercy."

"Of course." She reached behind her, her dress rustling. And then her top fell away. It fluttered to the ground exposing two small breasts topped with pink nipples. "Do you wish to ravish me first or after I swear to be yours?"

"Ravish?" I gasped.

"Ooh, yes, yes, ravish her first!" Garnet said. She suddenly was kneeling on her throne, her slender tail whipping through the air above her.

There was no passion in Fara's gaze. She didn't want to have sex with me, but she was willing to endure my lust to find out the truth. She didn't want me. It wouldn't be the same as with my monster girls and Halia. They all loved me. All desired me.

Fara reached for her skirt to undo it.

"No!" I said. "You don't have to have sex with me. Just serve me. I have enough women in my harem."

"Big bro!" Garnet whimpered. "She's so cute. And she has anime eyes! Anime eyes! I want them looking up at me as she licks my pussy."

"And I'm the perv?" I muttered to Maya on my other side.

She patted my hand.

"Fara, I am not interested in forcing a woman to have sex with me when she doesn't want to," I said. "But you may live here. Serve me. I will provide you quarters. I will be at your disposal to figure out the secrets of the Void Crystal, the Incarnation, and more."

Fara dropped to one knee, not bothering to cover herself. "I, Fauraliiithiliana, a scholar of the Great Library of Lyrialiasa, do vow with all my being to serve Leo Baldwin, Protector of Astovin Village, with all my leal devotion. His will shall be mine. His desires were granted by my actions. His pleasure satiated by my skills. Until my death or he releases me, I am a vassal to Lord Leo Baldwin."

The magic of the Void Crystal accepted her. The dot on the screen changed from green to gold, the same as Halia and my companions.

12