Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5.
5.3k words
4.53
6.6k
10

Part 85 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

"Those yuki-onna were very naughty," said Souleen. She glanced at the floor. There were still a few frozen patches of pussy cream. It seemed to freeze once it left their bodies.

"Yes, they were," I said and grabbed the Void Crystal. I shifted over to the menu for Light monster girls.

Level 1 Light monster girls were called choirs. The image of a glowing woman with dainty angel wings and singing filled my mind. Some sort of heavenly creature. I pictured them lounging on clouds with a harp. But I wasn't making any new Level 1 monster girls. So I moved on to the Level 2 ones.

Unicorns. Majestic and deadly. I remembered how they fought, goring with their horns. They were deadly monster girls but also gorgeous. Graceful and wonderful. They had silky, white hair that flowed behind them and a horse-like tail. No feet but dainty hooves that they trotted on. A golden horn thrust from the center of their foreheads.

Then I blinked. "Wait, wait, why doesn't Led have two Level 1 monster girls? Whether Light or Ice. He had to have killed a Dungeon Builder with one of those two glyphs and since he didn't have an extra companion, he should have a second Level 1 monster girl, right?"

"There are ways to get Glyphs besides killing other dungeon builders," said Souleen.

"Which are?"

She swelled up then exhaled. "I don't know. I just know they exist. He must have gotten one that way."

I nodded, curious. That did sound interesting. I wasn't a fan of killing.

I sank my thoughts back into the Void Crystal. A name arose.

...Rih...

The name drifted through my mind. The first of my unicorns. I spoke her name. She spun out of the darkness. The clop of hooves echoed through the room. Her petite body quivered, her small breasts hardly jiggling. She opened her black eyes. They were dark and glossy with emotion. They held a shy delight to them.

She blushed prettily and lowered her head. Her hands clasped before her, half-hiding her hairless pussy, as she twisted and squirmed like an embarrassed schoolgirl. Her tail flicked back and forth behind her.

"L-Lord Leo," she stammered. "It is... It is an honor to be summoned by you. I... I..." She whinnied like a horse. "I'm sorry... It's just..."

"Shhh," I said, approaching her slowly. "Is it because I'm a guy that you're shy? Unicorns like virgin girls, right?"

She shook her head, her golden horn flashing. "I'm just... It's all... I mean... I feel... all... all... Down there."

"I'm making you wet?" I asked. I cupped her cheeks and lifted her face. The tip of her horn slid past my nose. Her black eyes stared up at me with this vulnerability that had me aching. My dick throbbed with such intensity.

"I think... so," she whimpered. "I don't know... where all these... these..."

"Shhh." I stroked her face. "It's okay. You're allowed to feel those emotions. They're beautiful, right?"

She blinked her big eyes. "I... I guess so."

"Don't guess," I said, leaning in to kiss her. "Let me show you."

My lips claimed Rih's. She whimpered, her tail flicking back and forth. She whimpered into the kiss. Her lips hardly moved. I felt her trembling as I worked my mouth against hers. My hands continued cupping her face.

She felt so wonderful beneath my touch. I didn't want to let her go. She had this amazing feel beneath my fingers, her face so silky. I thrust my tongue into her mouth. She groaned and then she sucked on it.

I liked that.

I slid my hands off her face to grasp her shoulders. I gripped them for a moment then I slid my hands around her body and pulled her against me. My cock pressed into her stomach. She sucked in a breath and whimpered.

I broke the kiss. "That's just my cock." I smiled at her. "You know you have nothing to fear from me, right, Rih?"

"Y-yes, Lord Leo." She swallowed. "It's just... Frightening. What I feel... This powerful longing. I... I..."

I slid my hands down and squeezed her rump. "And that's okay, Rih. It's okay to feel like it's overwhelming you. Don't fight it. Let your emotions drown you. You're going to love this."

"Lord Leo?" she breathed. "I... I want to love it."

"Good," I said, my fingers kneading her rump. "I'm going to make you feel amazing, Rih. I'm going to love my unicorn."

"Love?" She quivered and a breathy whimper burst from her. Her hoof clomped on the floor. "Really. You love me?'

"How could I not love you?" I smiled at her. "You were born to be loved by me."

A shy smile spread on her lips. "I feel like I was born to love you, Lord Leo."

I winked at her.

I kissed her again. She whimpered into it. Her lips moved this time. Her shyness melted away from her. I loved that about my unicorn. All my monster girls had their own quirks to them. My cock throbbed against Rih's stomach. Her quirk was so hot.

Her hands grabbed my hips as she kissed me. She felt so wonderful against my body. Her hard nipples rubbed onto my chest while her ass felt so tight and toned beneath my fingers. I massaged her as I kissed her.

This was such a satisfying moment.

I danced my tongue around in her mouth. She suckled on my tongue again. She nursed on it, making my dick twitch against her belly. She suddenly burst into giggles and broke the kiss, her dark eyes shiny.

"What?" I asked, smiling with amusement.

"Your... your... thingie, it's--"

"Dick or cock," I corrected her.

"Your... your dick is twitching against me." She quivered. "It made me giggle. It's alive."

"And eager to love you."

"Me?" She sounded so shocked by that. Then a smile spread on her lips. "You do want to love me, Lord Leo?"

"God, yes." I nuzzled into her neck and kissed her there, feeling the flutter of her heartbeat. "I want to love you so much."

She whinnied in delight as I nuzzled at the nape of her neck. My hands stroked up and down her body, caressing her silky flesh. The warmth of her was incredible to feel beneath my touch. I traced up and down her, loving the heat of her skin. It was wonderful.

I nibbled lower, crossing her collarbone. I bent over to do this, my cock sliding away from her silky stomach. I had to love my unicorn. I needed her to gasp and moan in delight. I kissed down to the small mound of her tit. I climbed that little hill to her nipple.

I suckled it into my mouth.

"Lord Leo!" she gasped.

I suckled on her. I nursed with passion. My tongue danced around her nipple. I swirled about her. She groaned, her fingers sliding through my hair. Her hoof clapped against the stone floors. Her whinnies were so sweet.

Her nipple felt so wonderful in my mouth. There was something special about nipples that just made them feel so right to nurse on. I swirled my tongue around her nub, loving the feel of her in my mouth. It was incredible to enjoy. She groaned and gasped, her fingers tightening in my hair.

"Lord Leo," she whinnied, her hooves clomping as she shifted her weight. "That makes my... my..."

"Pussy?" I suggested, sliding my mouth off her nipple.

"My pussy so wet," she moaned. "It is... quiet an enjoyable sensation. It makes my tail swish back and forth. I'm antsy."

"You want to cum." I suckled her nipple back into my mouth, that wonderful nub feeling so perfect and relaxing between my lips.

"Cum..." Rih shuddered. "Maybe I do, Lord Leo."

And I wanted to make her climax. I suckled on her nipple, loving the whinnies and moans that escaped her lips. I groaned around her bud, my cock throbbing and begging to just throw her against the wall and fuck her hard.

I wanted to love my unicorn. I wanted to make her first time as special as possible. She nickered in such a cute way as my tongue danced around her nipple. My hands stroked her silky skin. I grabbed her waist. Held on.

I released her nipple and sank to my knees before her. Suddenly, her naval was before me. Despite never having a mother or spending time in a womb, she had a bellybutton. A cute, little divot that I kissed and thrust my tongue into. I swirled it around.

"Lord Leo!" she squealed. Her hands grabbed my head, holding me there. She burst into giggles. Her tail swished back and forth, rustling the air. Her small breasts quivered. "That's... You... Yes!"

I played with her divot, loving the texture, but the pure scent of her pussy drew me lower and lower. I kissed down her belly, the hunger to feast on her cunt growing and growing. That crystalline scent, that utter purity of feminine delight, filled my nose.

My mouth salivated.

I reached her pubic mound, her scent so intoxicating. Her flesh grew wetter the lower I went. I tasted her purity before I even reached her pussy. I nuzzled between her legs to smooch on her tight slit. I kissed her vulva.

"Lord Leo," she quivered. "This... I... You're going to... to..."

"Eat your pussy until you cum," I growled and licked her slit.

She whinnied, her back arching as my tongue caressed up her slit. I stroked her hot flesh, loving the feel of her against my tongue. Her juices spilled down my tongue and soaked my taste buds. My hands slid around her hips to grab her rump. I held her tight as I licked.

I lapped at her. I caressed her pussy, parting her folds and stroking across her hymen. I knew she would be a virgin. I stroked over her maidenhead, feeling little holes in it. My dick throbbed, eager to rip through her cherry and make her utterly mine.

She neighed and whinnied as I licked at her. I caught flashes of her silky tail at the edges of my vision as she flicked it back and forth. Her hooves clomped on the stone floor as she shifted. The sounds of her passion echoed through the room.

"That looks so hot," Souleen moaned.

"It feels... feels stupendous, Soul of the Word," Rih answered. "Lord Leo is stroking all these wonderful spots in me."

"He's good at that."

Souleen's praise made me lick harder at my virgin unicorn's twat. Rih gasped and shuddered. Her pure-tasting juices spilled over my chin. For someone so shy, she was dripping with her excitement now that I was feasting on her.

I stroked my tongue to her clit. I brushed her bud. She whinnied, stomping her hoof hard on the floor. Her passion echoed through the Vault. She gripped my hair. She held me to her virgin pussy as I feasted on her.

I devoured her pure cunt with hunger. My dick twitched and throbbed, aching with the need to ram into her. I would slam to the hilt in her cunt. She would explode on my lips. It would be such a wonderful delight.

"Yeesessss!" whinnied Rih. "Lord Leo, you're... you're... swelling the good feelings."

"Bringing you close to cumming," I growled into her pussy.

"I think so, Lord Leo. I've never cum before."

"You will," Souleen said with a contented sigh.

I fluttered my tongue up and down Rih's slit. I licked my unicorn's juicy, pure cunt. She moaned, her juices spilling down my chin to the hollow of my throat. Her body shuddered, hooves clopping, adding an arrhythmic, staccato beat that was accidentally musical.

Her whinnies and nickers grew louder and louder. She shuddered. My tongue slid up her slit to her clit. I danced around her bud. Her body bucked. She whinnied. I caressed that cute, little pearl, loving how she reacted.

I suckled on it.

"Lord Leo!"

I nursed on her clit, loving her little bud with my mouth. I wanted to make this sexy unicorn cum hard. I squeezed her rump as I suckled. She whinnied and quivered, her small breasts jiggled. She held my face so tight to her pussy.

"I think... I think it's..." She bit her lower lip. "I think I'm going to cum!"

I nibbled on her clit. She neighed and bucked. Her hot pussy lips slid over my mouth. I found her clit again and latched on. I nursed on her pearl. My tongue caressed her. The heat of her pure juices swelled. Her fingers tightened in my hair.

"Oh, Lord Leo, yes!"

The virgin unicorn climaxed.

Her pure cream gushed out of her pussy. I opened my mouth wide and drank the flood of her passion. It was incredible to drink down all of her passion. It filled my mouth. I closed my eyes, reveling in this delight.

She moaned and whinnied. Her hoof stamped hard on the stone. I gripped her ass, drinking her passion. My dick throbbed so hard. I was ready to ram into her and fuck her hard. Her cherry would pop beneath my dick.

"Oh, Lord Leo!" she moaned. "Yes, yes, this is amazing!"

I pulled my lips from her pussy, her cream spilling down my face. I licked them and stared up at her. "Are you ready?"

She nodded, her boobs rising and falling.

"Good." I grabbed her hands and tugged on her.

She sank to the floor with grace, kneeling before me. To my utter delight, she kissed me. Her hot lips sealed on mine. She tasted her pure passion as her tongue slipped into my mouth. I groaned, loving it so much.

I pushed her onto her back. She quivered there as I slid on her. I grabbed her breasts. I loved the feel of those small mounds in my hands. I kneaded her firm flesh as she moaned her delight beneath me. Her golden horn flashed atop her head.

"Guide me in," I told her.

"Your c-cock?"

I winked at her.

She slid her delicate fingers down my body and grabbed my cock in her trembling grip. She stroked up and down me, caressing me with her silky touch. There was something quite thrilling about how she guided me to her hairless, virginal pussy.

She whinnied as she pressed me into her pussy lips. Her dark eyes stared up at me, so glossy with her desire. Her golden horn thrust up before my face, gleaming in the light of the room. I felt Souleen watching us as Rih pressed my dick into her hot vulva.

She gasped. I groaned.

Her silky flesh felt incredible on the tip of my cock. She pressed me right against her hymen, her outer pussy lips parting around my cock. I loved the feel of her hymen on my dick. The proof of her purity.

She gave it to me. "Please, Lord Leo," she whimpered. "I... I..."

I kissed her and thrust.

Her lips melted against mine. She moaned and squirmed, hugging me. Her hymen stretched and stretched. She quivered beneath me. Then she gasped out in delight as her cherry popped. I tore through her virginity and slid into her deflowered pussy.

She kissed me harder, holding me tighter. I groaned into the kiss, savoring her virginal pussy squeezing down on me as I went deeper and deeper into her snatch. She held me with her wonderful twat. The feeling of her cunt around me had me groaning.

Her hands stroked down my back as I sank to the hilt in her twat. She kissed me harder, quivering beneath me. I loved how petite she felt. How tiny and vulnerable. I drew back my hips and she groaned, her pussy clenching down on me.

I broke the kiss. "Rih!"

"Oh, Lord Leo," she gasped. "You feel so good in me."

"You feel amazing," I groaned, thrusting into her pussy.

She smiled so prettily up at me.

I savored her twat squeezing about me. She felt incredible about my dick. I pumped away at her. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. She squeezed down on me, holding me tight. My tongue danced around in her mouth as I buried into her hard. Fast.

I thrust with passion at her cunt, aching to spill every drop of my seed into her pussy. it would be amazing. I pumped away at her. I thrust with passion. She groaned, her tongue dancing with mine. I kissed her with such passion as I thrust away at her.

Her pussy massaged my cock.

My balls smacked into her taint.

She whinnied into our kiss.

Rih was such a delight to fuck. I savored every thrust into my unicorn's pussy. Rih and her sisters would make such wonderful additions to the harem and the dungeon. I pumped away with hard strokes. I fucked her with passion.

She groaned, her cunt clenching down on me with prowess. She held me tight as I buried into her with powerful strokes. I slammed to the hilt in her cunt, her pussy squeezing down around me. She massaged me with her silky passion.

I broke the kiss, gasping, "Rih! Damn, that's good."

"So good, Lord Leo!" she moaned, her golden horn flashing before my eyes. "Yes, yes, I'm going to cum on your... your... your big dick!"

Her cunt clamped down on me.

"Do it," I groaned and kissed her again.

She suckled on my tongue as I thrust to the hilt in her snatch. Her silky pussy welcomed me, swelling the ache at the tip of my dick. My balls smacked into her taint. The naughty sound echoed through the air.

She clenched down on my cock. I groaned as I plunged into her snatch. The pleasure of her pussy swelled through me. I shuddered, loving that passion of plunging into her twat again and again. It was incredible.

"Damn, damn, damn!" I groaned, my balls so tight. "Let me feel that pussy going wild, Rih."

"Yes, Lord Leo!" she whinnied. Her head tossed, horn dancing over her head. "I... I... Yes!"

Her pussy convulsed around my dick.

I groaned at the feel of my unicorn climaxing. I pumped away at her spasming cunt, her flesh bringing me closer and closer to exploding. I shuddered, burying hard into her snatch. Her twat rippled around me.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "I'm going to cum!"

"Please, Lord Leo, give me your seed!" she moaned. I buried deep into her pussy.

I erupted.

My cum fired into her snatch. I pumped away at her twat. Her pussy rippled around me. An amazing bliss shot through my body with my every eruption. She bucked beneath me, her legs spasming and her hooves clattering on the stones. Her pussy rippled around me. She felt incredible. Amazing.

"Goddamn," I gasped, spurting my cum into her pussy.

"Ooh, Lord Leo!" she moaned, her pussy suckling at my dick. She nursed out the cum in me. "Ooh, Lord Leo, that's amazing."

"Yeah," I groaned, the pleasure slamming into my mind.

I quivered on her. I came one final time, spurting the last of my spunk into her pussy. I panted, my heart racing from the passion. She whimpered beneath me. Her big, black eyes were full of such love. She was amazing.

"Goddamn, I have to summon you some sisters!"

Rih grinned at me. "That would be wonderful, Lord Leo."

I slid off of her, my cock sliding out of her cunt, and stood up, feeling energized. I held out my hands and helped Rih to her feet, er, hooves. She smiled at me, her tail swishing back and forth behind her. I went to the Void Crystal, grasped it, concentrated.

"Sriblo," I said, summoning for my second unicorn.

She appeared on the other side of the Void Crystal. She shrank her body down, a skittish look crossing her face. Her golden horn flashed as she looked around. Rih trotted around to her and hugged her sister without hesitation.

"Welcome, welcome, Sriblo," she said. "Ooh, we're going to be herd-mates. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Y-yes," Sriblo whimpered.

"Now don't be shy," Rih said. "I was shy, but Lord Leo was patient. He is such a wonderful dungeon builder. You have nothing to fear from him, okay?"

Sriblo nodded her head. She glanced at me, her cheeks flushing.

To my utter delight, Rih led Sriblo around the Void Crystal to stand by me. They looked much alike but there was a subtle difference in their height and facial features. Nipples not quite the same shade of pink or the same size. But they were cut from the same mold.

Rih grabbed Sriblo's hand and guided her to grab my cock. I shuddered as the unicorn wrapped her hand around my dick. She shuddered and then stroked up and down my wet dick. A shy smile spread on her lips. Something cute and adorable.

"Just like that," Rih cooed. She hugged her sister from behind and started kissing her shoulders. And kneading Sriblo's little breasts.

My cock throbbed in Sriblo's grasp at that incestuous sight. Both unicorns whinnied, Sriblo louder. I loved it. I focused on the next unicorn. Nezaymana, whispered through my mind, attached to the image of another unicorn.

Nezaymana swirled into existence. She looked around, her golden horn flashing. Then she saw Rih and Sriblo. Nezaymana rushed over to them, standing by them. She gave me a shy smile, her tail swishing behind her. Sriblo kept stroking my cock while whimpering.

12