Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chystota appeared next. She flashed--was that really the word to describe her appearing out of dark shadows--into existence on my other side. She gasped at the side of me. She looked me up and down, licking her lips.

"S-stroke his cock with me, Chystota," Sriblo said.

"Mmm, yes, yes, do that," moaned Rih.

"And why don't you make love to Nezaymana's pussy, Rih," I said. "Just like I loved yours."

Rih nodded. She pulled from Sriblo, leaving her and Chystota to stroke my lubed dick. I groaned at the feel of them, my hands firmly grasping the black crystal before me. Out of the corner of my eye, Rih fell to her knees before her sister and then did something I didn't expect.

She ducked her head down and then thrust her horn up at Nezaymana's cunt. My eyes widened. I started to gasp out in alarm, but then Rih's horn penetrated her sister's twat, ripping through her cherry. Nezaymana moaned in delight, her back arching. Her hooves clopped.

My jaw dropped as Rih started moving her head, her horsey tail swishing behind her. It was clear this was something unicorns knew how to do instinctively. They could fuck each other with their golden horns.

"Fuck me," I groaned, my dick throbbing in Chystota's and Sriblo's hands. I swallowed, the sight before me so hot.

Nezaymana whinnied. Her hands grabbed her boobs as Rih's horn plunged upward. Nezaymana savored having Rih fuck her. It was so hot to watch I almost forgot to summon the last unicorn I wanted to create.

Kin swirled about on the other side of the Void Crystal. She flicked her tail back and forth as she gasped at what she saw. Her hands clapped over her mouth as she whinnied. Nezaymana moaned.

"Oh, that's so good, Rih," the unicorn getting horn-fucked moaned.

"That looks so much fun," Sriblo whimpered. "Rih is amazing."

"Yes," Chystota whinnied. "I... I... I want to fuck your pussy like that, Sriblo."

"Do it!" I groaned, wanting to see that.

Sriblo broke from me and trotted to the wall. She grabbed it and thrust her ass out, her tail draped over her rump. Her virgin pussy gleamed between her thighs, just begging for Chystota to pop that cherry with her horn.

Chystota's hooves clopped over. She knelt, grabbing Sriblo's thighs. Chystota lowered her head, aiming her horn right for Sriblo's tight, virgin cunt. With no hesitation, she thrust that sharp point forward. If she was off, she could do so much damage.

She wasn't.

"Yeeeessss!" whinnied Sriblo as she took Chystota's horn in her pussy. The penetrated unicorn tossed her head, her mane of white hair dancing behind her. My dick throbbed at the incestuous sight of her getting penetrated. "So good! Oh, Chystota, that's so good."

"Yeah," I croaked, my cock throbbing from the delight. I had to fuck the last unicorn I had summoned.

Kin looked so cute with her hand clamped over her mouth, her black eyes so wide as she watched Sriblo and Nezaymana getting fucked by Chystota and Rih. The sight of her sisters' fucking made her look so cute. I grinned at Kin. She glanced at me, trembling, her horsetail swishing behind her.

"Brace your hands against the wall like Sriblo, Kin," I groaned, my cock wet. "I'm going to fuck your ass so hard."

She quivered and lowered her hands from her mouth. Her cheeks blushed such a pretty shade of pink. "Yes, Lord Leo."

She trotted to the wall on her hooves and bent over. She planted her hands against it and thrust out her ass. She wiggled her hips, her tail swishing back and forth over her cute rump. I grinned and marched to her.

"Enjoy, Lord Leo," Souleen called from her perch, rubbing her little pussy.

"Always," I said. "Kin, you are gorgeous."

"Lord Leo," she whimpered. Her horn gleamed as she looked behind her. Now her cheeks were red. "I... I... I just want to make you happy. I love you, Lord Leo."

"And I love you," I groaned, grabbing her hips. I pressed my cock into her butt-crack as I shifted her position. Moved here, my cock sliding through her crack until I felt the puckered opening of her asshole. "You're such a good monster girl. You know that."

She whinnied her delight.

I thrust against her. I groaned at the feel of her asshole against my dick. Her tight, virgin anal ring stretched and stretched. The other two unicorns getting fucked moaned and whinnied, their bodies quivering. Rih and Chystota were thrusting their horns in and out of Nezaymana's and Sriblo's cunts so hard.

It was such a beautiful sight to witness their sisterly passion.

Kin's asshole stretched wider and wider. Then the unicorn whinnied her delight as I popped into her bowels. She shuddered as I slid into her hot, velvety sheath. She clamped down on me as I sank deeper and deeper.

My hands slid up her hips and around her body to cup her small breasts. I rubbed my hands over her little nipples as I bottomed out in her. They felt so good against me. She whimpered as I massaged them.

"Lord Leo," she whinnied.

"I know," I groaned. "Just enjoy. You're going to cum so hard for me, aren't you? You're going to milk my cock dry with that naughty asshole."

"Yes, Lord Leo!" she whinnied.

I drew back my hips while massaging her small boobs. She tossed her head, her silky mane dancing over her back. Her horse tail caressed over my stomach again and again. I loved the caress as I thrust back into her asshole.

My crotch smacked into her butt-cheeks. My balls smacked into her taint. She groaned, clamping her bowels down on my dick. It was a thrill to enjoy. I groaned, pumping away with hard strokes. I fucked her hard and fast.

I loved it. Loved her asshole.

The other unicorns whinnied and neighed as I fucked Kin hard. "Damn!" I grunted. "Goddamn, Kin, you feel amazing!"

"So do you, Lord Leo!" she moaned.

"Rih!" whinnied Nezaymana. "That's so good. You're just driving that naughty horn into my cunt. Yes, yes, yes! You're going to make me cum on that wonderful horn."

"Good!" neighed Rih. "You feel so good around my horn. Ooh, yes, yes, drown me in your juices, sweet sister!"

I glanced over at the sisters fucking each other. It was so hot. My dick twitched and throbbed at the taboo sight of unicorn incest. They were loving each other as I fucked Kin in the ass hard. I pounded her, my balls tightening. I came closer and closer to my orgasm.

I loved the feel of Kin's asshole. Her bowels clenched around me. She held me tight as I fucked to the hilt in her again and again. I buried hard into her. Fast. I shuddered, savoring the way her bowels gripped me. It was an incredible delight.

I pumped away hard and fast at her bowels. I thrust to the hilt in her again and again. It was an awesome passion. I groaned, pumping with powerful strokes into her asshole. Kin whinnied, his tail caressing my stomach with her silky swishes.

"Fuck!" I moaned, my balls growing tighter. I ground the heels of my hands into her nipples. She whinnied as I did that, her bowels clamping down on my thrusting dick. "Are you going to cum on my cock, Kin? Huh?"

"Yes, Lord Leo!" she neighed. Her horn flashed. "I am. You feel so good in me. It makes my... my..."

"Pussy?"

"Yes!" Her bowels clamped down so hard on my cock. "It makes my pussy so hot and wet. I... I love being fucked by you, Lord Leo. It's so wonderful!"

"It is!" Rih whinnied as she drove her horn into Nezaymana's pussy. "Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

"Rih!" Nezaymana groaned as her sister fucked her hard. "I am going to cum. Lady Sherida's glowing beauty! Yes, yes, yes!"

Nezaymana gasped. Her hair tossed and horn flashed as she bucked through her orgasm. She came hard on her sister's horn. I groaned, drilling my dick into Kin's asshole as I watched the hot sight. Nezaymana squeezed her eyes shut as she creamed Rih's horn.

"Chystota!" gasped Sriblo. "Oh, sweet sister! That's so amazing. Yes, yes, I'm cumming. I'm cumming on your horn. This is so wonderful!"

The sounds of incestuous orgasms echoed through the Vault. Pussy cream gushed out of cunts to bathe Chystota's and Rih's faces. I couldn't see their features, but I pictured the juices spilling over them as I slammed my dick into Kin's asshole, my balls heavy with my own load of cum. I would fire so much into the unicorn's asshole.

Kin whinnied, her bowels clamping down hard on my dick. Her hot, velvety flesh welcomed my dick into her depths. I loved the feel of her as I plowed deep and hard into her flesh. I buried to the hilt in her, savoring the way she clamped her asshole down on my dick. She held me tight.

"Lord Leo!" she whinnied as her anal sheath writhed around my dick.

Her hot flesh convulsed as she came. I slammed into the unicorn's naughty asshole, loving the feel of her shuddering. It was such a wonderful sheath writhing around me. My nuts tightened as I drew back.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned and slammed into her.

I erupted.

My cum spurted into her flesh. Stars flashed before my eyes as I pumped load after load of my cum into her bowels. It felt amazing to do. Just a wonderful passion. I was so glad to do this. To flood her with my spunk.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I groaned, my cock spurting with every blast of jizz I fired into her snatch. "Fuck, yes!"

"Oh, Lord Leo!" Kin moaned as her bowels milked my dick. Her tail swished over my stomach as she drained me. "I love you, Lord Leo!"

"I love you, too!" Rih shouted. She pulled her horn out of her sister's pussy. Cream had, indeed, spilled down Rih's face, rivulets working over her cheeks and to the lips of her mouth.

I groaned, spilling the last of my cum into Kin's asshole. I groaned, panting for air as I savored this wonderful passion. My dick felt incredible in her bowels. A big smile spread on my lips as I savored the orgasmic high of my unicorns.

They made such wonderful additions to my harem. I was so glad to have them.

12