Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6.
3.7k words
4.7
5.8k
10

Part 86 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

"Thank you, Mase!" Garnet shouted down at the water where the mermaid flipped the switch that rotated the bridge. Right now, it led to one of the decoy dungeons, a completely dead-end labyrinth that held some loot for adventurers to take and leave.

"An interesting contraption," said Fara. The elf was looking around the room.

"Yep. My big bro totally stole it from this complete creep named Jindag. But the shadowy door that you can't see was all Leo's idea."

The elf glanced back at the door they had come through. The pair could see it as a faint outline, but they were denizens of the dungeon. It was how they could see all the traps and know how to avoid them or even how to navigate the labyrinth without getting lost. To Garnet, it was like she was in a video game with a guide system that laid out on the ground. A faint arrow that would lead her through safely.

The bridge stopped rotating. Before them was the door that led to the labyrinth proper. There was another trap room or two through there, plus the patrols of the monster girls. Garnet's tail slashed the air behind her. She grabbed Fara's hand.

"Let's go!"

The succubus led the elven scholar down the bridge. Garnet skipped. She was having so much fun playing tour guide. Her pussy was so wet and dripping. Her big brother might want to only fuck girls that loved him, but Garnet was a succubus.

She wanted to fuck every girl there was in the whole wide world. Her big brother was the only man she craved, but she wanted to fuck monster girls and warrior women and elven scholars and dwarven MILFs and halfling tramps. She wanted to revel in them all.

It'll be so much fun once my big brother has brought peace to the world and they all stop being afraid of us, thought Garnet, her red wings twitching with the idea. It'll be so much fun!

Fun was the most important thing to Garnet. Well, second most after loving her big brother.

Garnet opened the door and they stepped into the labyrinth. Fara glanced down at the floor and said, "A pit trap, yes? It has the feel of the other ones we've seen."

"A pit trap," agreed Garnet. "And beyond must be a weapon trap. Those are new. He just got the Metal Glyph when he killed that meanie Ziamili."

"Ziamili the Bear, twin brother to Led the Trickster?" Fara asked, glancing at her. "Have they both been defeated, or just the one brother?"

"Both now," Garnet said. "We fought Led only yesterday. You almost came at a bad, bad time. It's dangerous here. You're not like us monster girls. You can die. But don't worry, Leo will protect you. When there's an attack, just retreat to the Vault. It's the safest place in the dungeon."

"Yes, Lord Leo would value protecting the source of his power over everything else."

"No, silly, he'll prioritize protecting you and Halia over everything else," said Garnet. "My big brother is like that. He wants to save people. Halia is a bad-ass warrior chick, like Xena without a cute redhead sidekick. Ooh, wouldn't it be hot if she had her own Gabriela? They could do lezzie things with each other and then with me and then my big brother would watch and then fuck us all and it would be so wonderful."

"Are Xena and Gabriela heroes from your world?" asked Fara, her ears twitching.

"Er, sure," Garnet said. "They have many stories about them. It's all based on these older stories from Greek Mythology and it's a spin-off of Hercules's stories. He had a lot of great ones, too."

"Fascinating," said Fara, her large, violet eyes staring at the succubus with such interest.

"It is. If you ever want to know about the stories of my world, I know so many. Ooh, ooh, I should tell you about Sword Art Online one day. That's--"

"Got you!" shouted from above.

To Garnet's delight, Philtara the ooze dropped down on her. Her warm, gooey body spilled over the succubus and flowed around her. Garnet shuddered at the ooze's gelatinous form caressing her body. Her nipples burst with naughty tingles as she slid over Garnet.

She formed into the shape of a woman hugging Leo's younger sister. The parts of the ooze that had slithered down her back became arms that hugged her lovingly. Breasts grew against Garnet's small boobies. Large breasts. Her face took shape, a beautiful woman made out of blue jello. Her eyes stared into Garnet's. They kissed each other, Philetara's tongue thrusting into Garnet's mouth.

Her succubus wings quivered in delight. She kissed the ooze back with such passion, her hands grabbing the gelatinous rump. She squeezed her jelly-like ass. Her fingers really dug into Philtara. It was such a wonderful thrill to dance their tongues around in each other's mouth.

"Oh, an ooze," said Fara. "Is she one of the attendant monster girls he conquered from Jindag? But, no, that would be the naga we met. Oozes are not typical monster girls you see in abundance."

"We're special," Cikata said.

Garnet heard a splat behind her of another ooze dropping from the ceiling. They liked to splooge along up there and fall on the enemy, suffocating them in their bodies. But with cuties like Garnet, they had to molest with their tentacles.

"Souleen says that Jindag didn't keep the Water companion of the Dungeon Builder he slew to gain the Water Glyph," Cikata explained. "So he used her to let him have oozes and mermaids. Then Leo killed him and inherited that wonderful delight."

"That explains so many discrepancies we have on standard monster girls and why some dungeon builders have deviated from them," Fara said. "Being here will answer so many mysteries."

"Like what it's like to have an ooze's tentacle fuck your pussy and asshole at the same time, Fara?" Cikata asked.

"Oh, my," the elf gasped, a quiver in her voice. "That does sound interesting."

Yes! Garnet thought in triumph as she kissed Philtara. No girl with Anime eyes can resist getting molested by tentacles! Even if they protest, they all secretly love how naughty it makes them feel.

Philtara's hands slid down Garnet's back and grabbed the naughty succubus's butt-cheeks. Those gelatinous fingers squeezed into Garnet's rump. She loved the feeling, her tail swishing back and forth as they kneaded her.

Then the first tentacle slithered up her thighs. The succubus whimpered as it rubbed against her hairless pussy. It slid up and down her folds, teasing her just the way she loved it. The tentacle, its tip forming a replica of her big brother's cock, thrust into her pussy.

She broke the kiss and moaned, "Kweh, heh, heh, you have fallen into my honey trap, Philtara!"

"Ooh, such a warm and juicy honey trap!" squealed Philtara, her tentacle sliding into the succubus's depths. "Mmm, so hot and wet. I'm going to be stuck fucking your pussy forever. But you've also fallen into my backdoor trap!"

A tentacle jetted into Garnet's butt-crack and struck her asshole. The wedge-like tip of gelatinous flesh penetrated the naughty succubus's anal ring with ease. It pushed into her bowels and grew thicker like a butt plug, the end forming into the shape of a dick.

Two tentacle-cocks, as thick and wonderful as her big brother's, fucked Garnet's holes. Her cunt and asshole clamped down on those improvised dicks. They plunged into her as she quivered, rubbing her small tits into Philtara's big boobs.

"Ooh, yes, yes, your backdoor trap has gotten me!" gasped Garnet. "You're such a naughty ooze!"

"Mmm, and wait until I do this!" Philtara cried.

Suddenly, mouths formed on Philtara's boobs that started sucking on Garnet's nipples. She gasped, her holes clamping down on the ooze's tentacle-cocks. Pleasure rushed down through Garnet to her cunt being so thoroughly fucked by that gelatinous appendage.

The dual frictions melted heat through Garnet's nethers. She loved it. She savored every last second of being fucked like this. It was such a wonderful treat to her. She quivered, her nipples throbbing as her pussy and asshole were fucked by the two tentacle-dicks.

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped Garnet, savoring the pleasure.

"Oh, my," groaned the elf. "Moldy leaves, that's amazing. I am being fucked by her tentacles. They feel like cocks."

"Lord Leo's cocks," moaned Cikata. "Ooh, isn't that wonderful, Fara. You're going to cum!"

"I just might."

"Might!" Cikata shouted. "Ooh, take that! I'm going to make your holes melt around my tentacles! You're going to explode on them, you naughty elf."

As Fara gasped in delight, Garnet shuddered, her nipples throbbed and her holes drank in the hard thrusts of the tentacles. The naughty succubus reveled in it. She turned her head and saw Fara being equally molested, though Cikata was sucking directly at the elf's small breasts, her leaves covering her body shoved to the side.

Garnet grinned, so pleased that this was happening. Her pleasure ran through her. She shuddered, her tail swishing back and forth. She curled the toes in her heeled boots, her pussy drinking in the pleasure of every thrust. Every last plunge of those naughty appendages into her pussy and asshole. She whimpered. Groaned.

Loved it.

"Oh, my, that is delicious," the elf moaned. "Ooh, the way you can thrust those tentacles in my pussy and asshole with such vigor is amazing. And the surprising firmness of them... They feel like real cocks. Your mimicry is outstanding, ooze."

"Cikata," Garnet groaned. "That's Cikata. And this is Philtara."

"We're so happy to fuck you both," Cikata, her mouth busy suckling on the elf's nipple, said in their minds.

"Telepathic communication?" gasped the elf. "That is so fascinating. It has been speculated dungeon builders could do this."

"You're bound to the Void Crystal like us," Garnet moaned. "Ooh, yes, yes, Philtara, fuck my pussy and asshole. Drive those naughty tentacle-cocks into my depths. I'm going to cum so hard. I love it. You're all so amazing!"

"So are you, Garnet!" Philtara moaned. "Want to lick my pussy as I fuck you?"

"Of course!"

It was so naughty. She hugged Garnet tighter. The succubus watched as Philtara's head melted down into her body, her plastic-like hair vanishing. Her flesh shifted, boobs sliding downward and then suddenly blue legs were thrusting up to the ceiling before those gelatinous thighs gripped Garnet's head. The petals of the ooze's pussy lips formed right before the succubus's eyes.

Garnet no longer was holding the ooze's weight. "Are you doing a handstand, Philtara?"

"Yep!" said the ooze, her tentacles still thrusting in and out of Garnet's naughty holes. "Now, please, please, eat my pussy. It feels so good fucking you with my tentacles, but my cunt needs love!"

And Garnet loved loving cunts.

She buried her face into those gelatinous folds. They were wet with sweet juices. The succubus flicked her tongue through those petals, lapping up the delightful cream. The ooze moaned and then suckled on Garnet's clit.

Pleasure burst through the succubus. Her cunt and asshole clenched down on the invading tentacles as she savored the ooze nursing on her bud. Moaning into Philtara's pussy, she fluttered her tongue, dancing about in the monster girl's cunt.

The succubus danced her tongue around in that wicked hole. She swirled it with hunger, licking and lapping at Philtara. It was such a wonderful sweetness to lick at the ooze's cunt. Her pussy walls squeezed about Garnet's tongue while she moaned her delight.

Her holes gripped those tentacle-cocks and her clit burst with sparks of delight. Garnet rose towards her orgasm, her wings fluttering behind her as she came closer and closer to that moment of climax. She would have such a big one. She was so ready for it.

Her tongue danced around in the ooze's snatch, both of them moaning. The ooze's thighs held the succubus's head. Tentacles plunged faster and faster into Garnet's holes. She groaned, rising towards such wonderful pleasure.

It was fantastic. Delicious. Amazing. She loved every moment of it. She savored the pleasure building and building in her. It brought her closer and closer to that wonderful burst of rapture. She hovered on the edge.

"Philtara!" she moaned.

"Mmm, Garnet, yes, yes! Your holes are so hot around my tentacles! And your tongue... Keep licking! I'm going to cum!"

"Me, too!"

"Rotten roots!" gasped the elf. "Cikata! Oh, Cikata, you wonderful monster girl. Ooh, this is amazing. I love this. I love this so much. You're so loving. Oh, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum!" Garnet moaned, her body trembling, on the verge of bursting with such delight. "Do it! Just cum! Let's all cum!"

"Yes!" Philtara moaned and suckled hard on the succubus's clit.

She returned the favor.

Squealing, Garnet came as she nursed on the ooze's bud. Pleasure rushed through the succubus's petite body. Her leathery wings thrust wide and flapped. Her toes curled in her boots as her holes convulsed.

Her pussy and asshole spasmed around the ooze's tentacle-dicks. Waves of pleasure rushed through the succubus as she squealed about Philtara's clit. Garnet's petite body shuddered as she cried out her pleasure.

"So good!" she whimpered. "Kweh, heh, heh, it's so good!"

"Ooh, yes, yes, Lady Ninli's juicy cunt, that's wonderful. Your holes feel amazing about my tentacles. I love it. I'm going to... to... Yes!"

Sweet cream gushed out of the ooze's cunt, a fountain of passion for the succubus to enjoy. Wings flapping, her mind drowning in rapture, she drank Philtara's passion. She gulped it down, swallowing it with hunger.

"Moldy leaves!" the elf gasped. "Oh, yes, yes, Cikata. That's so good. That's wonderful. Yes!"

The sound of the elf's orgasm echoed as the succubus hit the peak of her naughty pleasure. She reveled in it. She savored the passion of cumming. It was something that she utterly adored. She felt so wonderful experiencing it.

Such passion rushed through her body as she quivered through that exciting moment. She groaned and whimpered, her body quivering. A big smile crossed her lips. She moaned as her wings fluttered.

"That was so good," Philtara said before she oozed down Garnet's body. Philtara formed a blue puddle on the floor, her tentacles slithering out of Garnet's holes. The puddle just rippled there, looking so happy.

"Thank you so much for dropping in, oozes!" Garnet said.

"Yes," panted the elf. "That was quite the... the stirring demonstration of your passion. I cannot believe how... how wonderful you made me feel."

"I know, right!" Garnet said. She smiled at the elf, her leafy clothing all disarrayed, her cheeks flushed and eyes wide. "Kweh, heh, heh, that is just a taste of the delight you receive as Lord Leo's vassal."

"It is a special delight," she agreed.

Garnet grabbed her hand. "Let's continue the tour!"

* * / *

I sent the unicorns out into the labyrinth and now I had to summon my two new companions. My mother had suggested Mrs. Lucina to be the Light companion. My last memory of the MILF who lived by our home was her bent over with that gorgeous ass as she worked in her garden.

She was a definite.

Now for the Ice companion, well, there really was only one girl for the job. One girl in my life who was already icy and beautiful. My older sister Crystal. She was such a cock-tease. She would prance around the house in next to nothing, getting me hard, and then she would sneer and complain and insult me when I would grow aroused.

But she still teased me. She still pranced around. I think she was what Garnet would call Tsundere. She wanted me but couldn't admit it. I was her little brother. But now, here, in this world she could be free to love me like Garnet and Mom could. Incest was allowed.

I grabbed the Void Crystal and pictured my MILF neighbor as my Light companion. I saw that busty MILF with her blue eyes and blonde hair. She already had angelic features so when the glowing halo appeared over her head and the white-feathered wings spread behind the gorgeous MILF, it just felt so right. Her blue eyes became sapphire, gem-like, and her golden hair possessed a metallic shimmer.

I spoke the words and called her to this world. She spun out of the shadows in a swirl of darkness. Bella Lucina flashing into appearance in an eye blink. She gasped and stretched her back, thrusting arms over her head which caused her big boobs to jiggle. Her wings spread wide.

"Oh, Leo," she said. "Oh, my, you naughty boy. Mmm, finally got what you wanted, huh?"

"Oh, you noticed me looking," I said, feeling a little embarrassed.

"I mean." She turned around and bent over, thrusting her plump booty at me. "A woman knows how she's presenting herself to the world. You think she wears a tight pair of shorts and bends over for no reason? No, no, she wants to be noticed. She wants to see what men notice her, even if it's only to make her feel sexy."

"Nothing ever would have happened," I said, staring at that world.

"Well, I did love my husband." She shuddered. "I don't any longer. Wow. That's so strange."

"I just brought the version of you that loves me," I said. "The you that loves your husband is back in the real world. So don't worry."

"I'm not." She turned to face me, this beatific smile on her face. "I have you, Leo. I have complete faith in your strength. You're right. You brought the part of me that loves you. I guess there was a little bit of me that liked you, in particular, to stare at my ass. Made me feel young."

"It was a gorgeous ass," I said.

She smiled and then glanced down. "My, you're hard. Did I do that to you?"

I nodded.

"How wicked of me. I don't like being wicked, so let me just do this." She sank to her knees before me. I meant to summon Crystal right away, but I had an angelic MILF before me. Her heavenly eyes stared up at me, her halo glowing as it floated over her head.

She sucked my cock into her mouth.

Groaning, I grabbed her halo. I felt the light in my hand, somehow solid. She moaned as I held it. She nursed hard, sucking with such passion on me. I groaned, loving the feeling of her nursing on me. She bobbed her head, her cheeks hollowing.

My balls tightened while I groaned my passion. I held tight to her halo and then controlled her. It was somehow connected to her head. I could make her bob fast or slow. She moaned the entire time, her white-feathered wings rustling.

"Ooh, that looks like so much fun," Souleen said. "Her halo's convenient."

"Yeah," I groaned, feeling that light pulse in my hand. Was that her heartbeat? Her pleasure?

It was incredible to enjoy her bobbing mouth. She suckled with just such passion. I groaned, the pressure building and building at the tip of my cock. I would have such a big climax. A mighty cum. It would be incredible. I sucked in deep breaths, my face twisting from the delight of this moment.

My nuts tingled as she bobbed her mouth, nursing with such passion. Mrs. Lucina suckled my cock. The married MILF loved my dick with all her angelic passion. I was so happy to have this. To experience this pleasure.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's really good. Wow, you're just sucking so hard, aren't you?"

She winked a blue eye at me.

"Yeah, you are. Mmm, that's it. That's fucking it. Just go to town on my cock, Mrs. Lucina. You naughty angel. You're going to swallow all my cum."

Her halo pulsed in my hand, flaring brighter as she moaned around my dick.

"Naughty MILF!"

Souleen agreed as she humped her cunt against the faceted surface of the Void Crystal.

I pumped Mrs. Lucina's mouth up and down my cock. It felt so amazing. I loved every moment of her nursing on me. It was a true treat. A wonder to enjoy. I groaned, loving every second of her suckling on me. She nursed with such passion.

I loved it. My balls tightened as I came closer and closer to cumming in the MILF's mouth. I would dump every bit of my jizz I had into her. She would swallow it all down. I loved that. I wanted her to gulp down every last drop of my spunk. It would be amazing.

12