Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moaned. "I'm almost there. Ooh, you naughty angel-MILF! Yes, yes, welcome to the harem!"

I erupted.

My cum pumped into Mrs. Lucina's mouth. I had imagined this so many times. I had jerked off to her almost as many times as to Nina Naughty (my favorite porn star) or Ms. Trueno (my busty, Hispanic teacher). Alizee the cheerleader came next, of course. She was so sexy. I even spanked it to Morana, that Goth girl. All my other favorites to jack it off to--Lana Fulmine, Terra, my mother, and even Hagane and Maya from time to time--were already here.

All save Crystal.

I grabbed the Void Crystal as my body shook. I pumped the last of my cum into Mrs. Lucina's hungry mouth, my body trembling. My heart raced as I focused on my ice companion. I pictured Crystal as I knew my older sister. A black-haired girl who kept her hair pulled back and wore tight tops to show off her round tits and tighter shorts to show off her ass. Older than me. A senior at our college.

Then she became an ice sprite. Suddenly, she had blue skin that gleamed like living ice with snow-white hair pulled back in her ponytail. She had light-blue eyes and, to my surprise, a V shaved into her pubic hair that aimed at her shaved cunt. The white hairs stood out against her blue flesh.

"Crystal Baldwin," I groaned, "by my will and words, I summon you!"

12