Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter 7.
4.6k words
4.66
6.2k
12

Part 87 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

Crystal Baldwin stepped out of the bathroom, her body wrapped up in a towel that barely could fit around her breasts and fell open down the left side of her body, showing off her hip and threatening to reveal so much more.

It was the perfect look and she had timed her exit just as her younger brother Leo stepped out of his bedroom. He was out of the hospital (which had scared Crystal) and was seemingly back to normal. His lecherous eyes fell on her. She could feel him lusting for her body.

A wild thrill ran through her. An incestuous tingle at his hunger. She glanced down to see his cock hardening in his jeans.

"You pervert!" she hissed. "You waited until I stepped out just to get a peek at me!"

"What?" he spluttered. "No, I just--"

"Pig!" Crystal shouldered past her little brother and smiled the moment her back was to him. She felt his eyes on her rump, the towel clinging to her damp flesh. She sauntered into her room and let the towel drop, giving him just a momentary glimpse of her naked ass before she slammed the door shut.

A wicked thrill ran through her at teasing her little brother. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help herself. It just felt so right to her. A wave of heat rushed through her. She loved showing off her body, and Leo was the ultimate one to torment. He could do nothing. Mom would kill him.

She sauntered to her drawer when Leo's voice spoke with such commanding force in her mind. She gasped as the words he spoke--"Crystal Baldwin, by my will and words, I summon you!" --seized her soul and wrenched it from her body. She was suddenly tumbling in a void of darkness.

"Welcome," a motherly voice said. Not her mother's voice, but someone else's. "You are Lord Leo's now. Enjoy being his."

Leo... The passion she felt at teasing her little brother turned into something more. That spark of love she had to keep under control flared through her. She gasped as the darkness swirled around her. She spun for a moment.

And then she stood in a room made of old stone bricks. Like medieval old. A black crystal sat on a plinth humming as it seemed to draw in energy. Her body felt so icy. So cold. She was icy. An ice sprite now. A monster girl who loved her little brother. She didn't have to hide her incestuous passion for him. She stood naked as he glanced over at her and...

Her little brother had changed. He looked stronger. Had muscles. Confidence. His black hair was longer, fuller. He stood with confidence holding the glowing halo of an angel who had her mouth around his cock happily nursing on him.

"Is that Mrs. Lucina?" Crystal asked. "Damn, Leo, this is interesting. Ooh, you finally get to ogle me, don't you?" Those words made her frozen body feel so wicked. She was made of living ice now, her hair white as snow. She advanced around the crystal. "Finally get to stare at your big sister's fine body."

"You finally get to show it off without feeling like a pervert," Leo countered, understanding her so well. "No more cock-teasing, huh? You get to finally indulge the way you always wanted."

"Damn, was I that obvious?" Crystal asked, her pussy getting wetter and wetter by the moment. Her brother was so fucking sexy.

"I figured it out," he said, his eyes flicking up and down her body.

She posed for him, letting him drink in her flesh. Beads of juices ran down her frozen body. She shouldn't have any liquid cunt cream, but she did. It was so wild. Her breasts rose and fell, reflecting her surroundings.

"Mmm, you're just a perv, huh, little brother," she purred. "Just a disgusting pig who wants to feast on your big sister's cunt."

"Yes, I do," he growled and pulled his dick out of Mrs. Lucina's mouth.

He's bigger than I thought.

"Mmm, then kneel, you dirty boy, and feast on your big sister's cunt!" she purred, sneering at him.

"Why is that so fucking hot?" he groaned as he fell before her.

"Because you're just such a perv," she purred and grabbed a fistful of hair.

She yanked his face to her shaved pussy. He pressed right against her icy folds and licked. His hands caressed her slick thighs and grabbed her ass. She was made of ice that felt like flesh. It was so wild.

His tongue licked her. She gasped. She had enjoyed guys going down on her--in fact, no guy had ever gotten in her pussy without making her cum a few times with his mouth--but Leo had skill. Her little brother knew where to lick her. She shuddered, savoring this pleasure. Her head threw back, her icy hair dancing down her spine.

"Oh, my god, you naughty boy," she moaned. "Mmm, that's it. Eat your big sis's pussy. Oh, yes, yes, that's it. You know just how to eat your big sis's pussy!"

"God, I do!" growled Leo. "I'm going to make you cum so hard, and then I'm going to fuck you."

She would never have let one of the guys she hooked up with speak to her like that. In that moment, she knew that she wasn't dominating Leo; he was playing along with her. He was in control. At any moment, he could throw her to the floor and ravish her with that big, throbbing dick.

She would let him do anything to her. She was his slut. But this game... this game was hot.

So Crystal pretended, too, as Mrs. Lucina watched. The MILF had such a beatific smile on her lips, this heavenly grace that wasn't ruined by her little brother's cum staining the older woman's mouth and chin. He had fucked her mouth, used her, and she loved him for it.

And Crystal loved her little brother for the incestuous delight his bold tongue created in her. He knew just how to lick her to make her shudder. To make her groan and gasp and shiver. His tongue fluttered through her frozen folds.

She loved it.

God, how she loved it.

Her moans echoed through the room, the Void Crystal humming away. Souleen watched on. Her and Mrs. Lucina's eyes watching Crystal only made this more exciting for her. She groaned, loving the way her little brother devoured her.

He feasted on her with hunger. His tongue dove into her frigid depths. He licked around in her. He swirled about, teasing her. She gasped, her eyes widening at the pleasure he gave her. She loved every moment of it.

Every last second of this rapture.

"That's it, dirty boy!" she cooed. "Eat your big sis's pussy. Just root around. Ooh, you're so filthy to do this to me. Yes, yes, just making me as dirty as you. Oh, you're going to make me cum!"

"Good," he growled and flicked his tongue to her clit.

He sucked her bud into his mouth while at the same time his digits slid into her butt-crack. He found her asshole in moments. He didn't hesitate to thrust into her. He buried two of his fingers into her slick asshole.

She gasped as he penetrated her bowels. No guy had ever had the balls to do that. He suckled on her clit and fingered her asshole. She moaned, her anal sheath clenching on his hands. The heat from her backdoor melted to her cunt. She swelled to her orgasm.

"You nasty, little boy!" she gasped, throwing back her head. Her gleaming breasts jiggled as she hurtled towards her orgasm. "Yes, yes, just do that. Just make me feel so wicked. SO naughty. Ooh, you're going to make me cum so hard, aren't you?"

He suckled on her clit.

"Yes!" she howled and bucked. The pleasure exploded through her body. She quivered through her rapture, loving this incestuous ecstasy that swept through her.

"Damn," growled her little brother as he licked up her cream. He lapped at her cunt, drinking her tart juices. The aroma filled her nose. "Damn, Crystal, that's good!"

"It is!" she howled, her asshole writhing around his digits.

She bucked through her pleasure, her hair dancing from side to side as she loved every moment of cumming on his tongue. It was such an intense moment. The pleasure swept through her body. She whimpered, squeezing her face shut. As she howled out her ecstasy. It was such an amazing moment.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried, her hair dancing down her back. Her climax reached its shuddering peak. "Oh, my little brother is such a dirty boy who knows how to eat cunt."

He ripped his mouth from her cunt, her frozen pussy juices spilling down his face. "On your back, big sis. I'm going to fuck you hard while you eat out Mrs. Lucina's cunt. You ever eaten cunt before?"

"No!"

"Time to learn!" he growled, his voice so stern. So commanding. How could she say no to him? He was her dominating little brother.

* * / *

My sister's blue, icy body sank down. Everything was reflected in the curves of her body. She was made of such deep glacial ice, the kind found at the heart of an iceberg. My dick throbbed as she spread her legs, that V of snowy pubic hair aimed right at her cunt.

I had fucked my mother and my little sister. Now I would have my big sister, too.

I moved between her thighs, her hands grabbing my cock. "Ooh, are you going to fuck me with this big dick, you dirty boy?"

I don't know why, but it was hot when she called me dirty boy. Eating out her pussy while she said it had been a rush. It had almost been humiliating, but I knew she didn't really mean it. I was in control here. She couldn't cock-tease any longer. I could let her have her fun, then take her like the slut she was.

My slut!

Mrs. Lucina moved to sit on Crystal's face. The MILF-angel had a big smile on her lips as she threw her leg over my sister's face and planted that hot cunt on Crystal's mouth. I grinned at the sight, my dick throbbing as I moved to fuck her.

"There you are, dearie," purred Mrs. Lucina. "Just suckle on that cunt. Mmm, you're going to be just such a wonderful pussy licker, aren't you? You want to please Leo, don't you?"

"Yes," Crystal groaned, sounding so embarrassed.

That made me grin in delight.

I pressed my cock against my older sister's pussy lips. I rubbed up and down her labia, savoring that chilly sensation. It was like with the yuki-onna. Frozen cunt that didn't steal my warmth but still felt invigorating.

Mrs. Lucina was feeling that on Crystal's tongue. Her big boobs jiggled and her wings flapped as she enjoyed my sister's licking. Crystal feasted on the MILF with hunger, licking and lapping at her with such greedy delight.

"Damn," I groaned and pressed my cock into Crystal's pussy lips. I thrust.

She shuddered and her cunt spread to swallow my cock. This wonderful chill swallowed my cock. I groaned at how invigorating it was. My balls smacked into my sister's taint. Her round breasts jiggled, my reflection distorted across their icy surface.

She moaned into Mrs. Lucina's cunt. The angel moaned, her halo pulsing with her delight. She tossed her head, her halo's reflection spilling over my sister's body. It was so delicious to watch. As were the MILF's big boobs.

As I drew back my hips, savoring my older sister's juicy cunt, I grabbed my angel-MILF's boobs. I squeezed them. Loved them. They felt so wonderful in my hands. My fingers dug into them, kneading them as I pumped away at my sister's cunt.

I fucked that icy pussy hard. I reveled in finally enjoying Crystal. She had been cock-teasing me for years. Now I finally had my chance to fuck her. To bury into her again and again. I loved it. I plowed into her with such force, burying deep into her snatch.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned as I pumped away at her. I squeezed my MILF's tits as I thrust into that incestuous cunt.

It was such invigorating heaven to be in her. I pumped away at her, fucking her hard and fast. I thrust away at her. I plowed into her with powerful strokes. I plunged to the hilt in her again and again as I squeezed my MILF's tits.

"Ooh, that's so good," the MILF moaned. "Ooh, Crystal, that frozen tongue is amazing. Yes, yes, just keep licking me like that. You're going to make me cum! I've never had a girl eat me out before! It's wonderful!"

"It is!" my sister moaned, her cunt clenching down on my dick.

I groaned, thrusting away hard and fast into my sister's snatch. I plunged to the hilt in her. I buried deep and hard into her twat. It felt incredible. She squeezed about me with such hunger. I loved the feel of her about me.

The way she massaged me was incredible. I groaned, my face twisting with pleasure. The pressure built and built at the tip of my dick with my every plunge into her snatch. It was incredible to enjoy. I loved every last second of it.

"Oh, my god, yes!" I panted. "Fuck, Crystal, that's great!"

"Ooh, does the dirty boy love fucking his big sis's cunt?" moaned Crystal, her cunt clenching down hard on my dick.

"God, yes!"

"Mmm, what boy wouldn't?" groaned Mrs. Lucina. "I can't wait for my turn to fuck him. I want to have your cock in me, Leo. I want that so much!"

"You'll get it!" I panted, swelling to my orgasm. I was so close now. I squeezed her boobs as I buried into my big sister's cunt.

Her pussy squeezed about me. She moaned into Mrs. Lucina's pussy, feasting on the MILF as I fucked into her frozen cunt. My balls smacked into my sister's taint, laden with my cum. I would baste her cunt with every drop of spunk I had.

My fingers dug into the MILFs boobs as I thrust into my sister's cunt. The ache throbbed at the tip of my cock. Her icy flesh massaged me. I groaned, drawing back my cock. My sister squealed in delight, her pussy rippling around me.

"Oh, fuck, yes, dirty boy," squealed my older sister. "Just spurt that cum into your big sis's cunt! Do it, you naughty boy!"

"Goddamn," I moaned, plunging away hard at her convulsing pussy. It felt incredible having my older sister's cunt convulsing around me. I had made all the women in my family cum.

Then Mrs. Lucina gasped, her head throwing back and big boobs jiggling in my grip. She whimpered and then she trembled, her golden halo glowed brighter over her head as she tossed it, shadows dancing through the room.

I groaned, watching her cum on my sister's mouth while I hammered Crystal's convulsing pussy. Her hot flesh sucked at me, massaging me. She moaned as she drank Mrs. Lucina's angelic pussy juices. The MILF's wings spread wide, the tips brushing the void crystal.

"Ooh, that's so hot," masturbating Souleen cried. "Yes, yes, Lord Leo, you're a stud!"

"He's a dirty boy who has to cum in his big sis's pussy!" gasped the ice sprite, her frozen cunt rippling around me. Her gleaming body trembling as her twat sucked at my dick.

"Yes!" I groaned and plunged to the hilt in her incestuous depths.

I erupted.

My cum fired into her pussy. Spurt after spurt of jizz that basted her twat. The pleasure was intense. Passionate. I groaned, my hands squeezing Mrs. Lucina's heavenly boobs. Rapture crashed into my mind. Stars exploding across the world.

I loved my big sister. I pumped her full of every drop of spunk I had. Mrs. Lucina leaned forward and kissed me. The married angel thrust her tongue past my lips. She whimpered, her tongue dancing around in my mouth. It felt incredible to kiss her.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" moaned Crystal. "Dirty boy! Flood my cunt! Just flood it with everything you have!"

I pumped her full of spurt after spurt of my jizz. The pleasure was intense. It washed over my mind. I groaned, stars dancing and flashing before me. I quivered, spurting the last of my cum into my sister's cunt. I panted, breaking the kiss.

"Goddamn, that was fucking hot," I panted, the sweat running down my brow.

"Yes, it was," whimpered Mrs. Lucina. She glanced down at where my cock slid into my sister's frozen pussy. "I... I have the strangest craving."

"Someone wants to eat an incestuous creampie." I winked at her. "I get it. You're a dirty, dirty MILF. Mmm, it's cool. Get down there and go to town on that pussy while I finally enjoy that married cunt."

"Dirty boy," my sister groaned.

"Yep!"

* * / *

Mrs. Bella Lucina fluttered her new angelic wings. Her halo floated over her head, pulsing with her emotions. It was a strange part of her. Disconnected from her body and yet tethered to her by some unseen force. She had been reborn. As an angel.

How utterly sweet of Leo to picture me that way, thought Mrs. Lucina. Of course, she had teased the boy. She had enjoyed him watching her bent over. She would never admit that she got off wearing tight shorts and getting ogled by the men of the neighborhood.

Not before she came here.

She never wanted to cheat on her husband. It was strange. She knew she had loved him. But this version of her only had a fondness. She knew the other her was taking care of him. This was her chance to walk a new path. To have a new life's course.

One where that part of her that liked being stared at by Leo was the strongest. The part of her that had idle thoughts of the young man rushing over, ripping down her shorts, and fucking her pussy hard. Now she was kneeling before him, naked.

She wiggled her rump as she bent over to tend to Crystal's pussy. Not her flower garden, though a pussy was a sort of flower. She'd seen those Georgia O'Keeffe paintings. The woman claimed they were flowers, but who was she kidding?

Crystal had a beautiful pussy. Her icy flesh had this reflective blue, like a living sculpture. The chill bled off of her, kissing the holy warmth of her halo. She stroked down the ice sprite's thighs, feeling how frigid she was.

And yet the chill wasn't uncomfortable. Cold but not freezing. How utterly strange.

Her wings rustled as she lowered her head to the incestuous creampie. The mix of brother and sister. She had known the Baldwins all her life. Now Mrs. Lucina was getting her chance to lick up the mix of their essences. Their passion swirled together.

She felt honored.

She buried her face into Crystal's frozen pussy. She licked at that pussy, caressing up the slit and gathering the mix of tart cream and salty cum. Crystal gasped, her round breasts jiggling, the light of her halo reflecting off those curvy boobs.

The girl moaned and then grabbed Mrs. Lucina's halo. A naughty thrill ran through the angel at being touched there. It made her shiver, her big boobs swaying beneath her. Crystal pulled hard on the glowing ring, pressing Mrs. Lucina's face into that frozen, but yummy, cunt.

"Goddamn," Leo groaned behind her. "That ass... And there's that pussy. Were you shaved in real life?"

"No," Mrs. Lucina groaned. "But angels don't have pussy hair. Or hair anywhere on our bodies but our heads."

"Mmm, no more shaving our legs for the both of us," moaned Crystal, her fingers holding tight to the halo.

"A pleasant side-effect," Mrs. Lucina groaned. She thrust her tongue into Crystal's pussy. I really like licking a pussy. Especially scooping out Leo's cum.

The angel was learning so much about herself. She thrust her tongue in deep and swirled it about in Crystal's cunt, stirring up the cum in there. Then she scooped out the jizz. As she did that, Leo pressed his dick into her pussy. She shuddered at the feel of him at the entrance to her heavenly passion.

He's bigger than my husband, flashed through the angel's mind.

Then Leo thrust. He buried to the hilt in Mrs. Lucina's cunt. She moaned her pleasure into Crystal's twat as that big dick speared into her depths. The angel's wings thrust out straight and then flapped a few times from the delight of having his girth spear into her.

He was definitely bigger. More girth. Length. Her pussy clenched about him, reveling in her new lord's cock. Leo felt amazing in her. His hands grabbed her hips. He pulled back, her pussy clinging to his dick. That felt amazing to her. Just a treat. She moaned, her cunt clamping down on him. He buried into her hard and fast. He pumped away at her. She loved the way his dick plunged to the hilt in her pussy. He stirred her up.

"Oh, damn, I'm finally fucking you, Mrs. Lucina!" he groaned, burying into her twat.

12