Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dirty boy!" groaned Crystal, her fingers tightening on Mrs. Lucina's halo. "Fuck that MILF-cunt! Just pound her! Ooh, she's got her tongue in me."

"This is so wonderful!" the angel-MILF moaned before thrusting her tongue back into Crystal's pussy and stirring around in the girl's cunt.

As Leo fucked her pussy, she devoured Crystal's cunt. She feasted on that pussy with hunger. She loved every moment of it. She swirled her tongue around in that cunt, gathering up his salty cum. The jizz melted in her mouth while he grunted as he buried into her.

Her pussy clenched about him. She loved every second of him fucking into her cunt. He buried over and over again. It was fantastic. She whimpered, her pussy clenching down tight on him. She held him as he pumped way at her.

I love this cock in me, she thought. Should I say that? She hadn't ever been one for dirty talk with her husband, but Leo... "Oh, yes, yes, I love your dick in me. Fucking me!"

"God, yes!" he growled. "Thought about fucking you doggy style so many times."

"Dirty boy!" groaned Crystal. "Fuck her hard. Make Mrs. Lucina cum. You have to please her, dirty boy!"

"Yes, big sis!" he groaned, pretending she was in charge. It was a game they played. Mrs. Lucina found it exciting.

She thrust her tongue deep into Crystal's cunt, the girl gripping her halo. Crystal shuddered, her round, gleaming breasts jiggling as she shook. The taste of salty cum diminished until all the angel tasted was tart delight.

The wonderful flavor of a nubile, young woman's cunt. The older angel licked at that pussy. She had a daughter Crystal's age. This was so naughty. And then she had Leo fucking her with that big dick. Her son was older than him, but it was still naughty to have him plowing into her.

A virile, young man fucking her married pussy. Her MILF pussy. She had heard that term before, knew it meant her. She had seen the lust in the eyes of her son's friends when they came over. She had thought of those virile studs before.

Now she had Leo.

"Yes, yes, yes, you're going to make me cum, Mrs. Lucina," Crystal moaned. "Eat my pussy. Ooh, yes, yes, just devour it. Goddamn, that's good."

"I'll make you cum, dear," the angel whimpered. "And Leo... Oh, that dick... That young dick... I'm going to explode. Just keep fucking me. Keep driving that dick into me."

Her pussy swelled more and more. She came closer and closer to that moment of eruption. It was incredible. She whimpered, her face scrunching up as she enjoyed his dick burying into her. That hard cock thrust into her pussy with such force. It was magnificent.

"Mrs. Lucina!" he groaned, pumping away at her, his balls smacking her clit.

That felt so wonderful. Her bud burst with sparks. The pleasure rippled through her and tingled around in her halo. Crystal's hands gripped that glowing ring, holding the angel's head to that yummy, frozen pussy. Her tongue thrust into those frigid, tart depths as her orgasm built and built.

The cold numbed her tongue as she swirled it about in Crystal's depths. The ice sprite whimpered, more mist spilling off her body. Then she yanked on the halo, pulling Mrs. Lucina's lips and tongue to the girl's clit.

"Suck it!" Crystal hissed.

Mrs. Lucina did.

The ice sprite gasped. Her back arched and boobs jiggled. Then her pussy cream gushed out. A flood of cream spilled from her pussy and poured over the angel's mouth. She licked and lapped at it, loving the taste of that hot cunt gushing juices. It was an amazing delight to drink. A shiver ran through her, causing her cunt to clench down on Leo's big dick.

He buried hard and fast into her pussy. He plunged to the hilt in her. It was incredible to enjoy. She whimpered and groaned, her cunt squeezed about him. The friction increased, hurtling her towards her climax as she lapped up Crystal's tart juices.

"Fuck!" Leo growled, slamming his big dick into the angel's pussy. "Let me feel that heaven spasming around my dick, Mrs. Lucina."

"Yes, yes, cum on the dirty boy's dick!" Crystal howled. "Cum on my little bro's big cock!"

He slammed into her. The friction stimulated her flesh. She gasped and came.

Her pussy convulsed around his cock. Her hot flesh rippled and writhed about him. She shuddered, the heat rushing through her. It felt so incredible. She gasped out in delight, the rapture rippling through her body. The delight of it was incredible.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried out. "Ooh, that's incredible. Oh, my god!"

Her flesh convulsed around Leo's cock. He buried into her flesh. He slammed to the hilt in her and groaned. His dick spurted. Hot cum fired into her snatch. She gasped, her pussy convulsing and writhing around his cock as she came harder.

"Goddamn, fuck!" he grunted, spraying her snatch with jizz.

"Oh, Leo, yes, yes!" she moaned, her wings flapping in celebration of his cum pouring into her cunt.

"Mmm, you dirty boy!" Crystal moaned. "Flood that MILF-pussy!"

"He's flooding me!" moaned Mrs. Lucina. She rubbed her face into the ice sprite's frozen pussy, smearing tart cream over lips and cheeks. "He's pouring his passion into me."

The angel loved every spurt. Every burst of his spunk into her cunt. It felt incredible to her. She groaned, stars bursting across her vision. It felt incredible. She loved it, her eyes bursting with sparks. They showered over her mind. It was a passionate moment. Just what she needed. Craved. She whimpered, her pussy rippling around that big dick.

She milked his cock. He pumped her full of cum. The pleasure drowned her mind, her halo growing bright. Her wings thrust out straight as she hit the peak. Her pussy suckled out all of Leo's cum. He panted.

"Oh, that was amazing!" she groaned. "Just wonderful."

"Yes, it was," Leo said. "Mmm, my mom was right. You're perfect for my Light companion."

"And what about me, dirty boy?" purred Crystal.

"Deep inside, I knew you were perfect for Ice."

Crystal laughed. "I am a cold bitch, aren't I, little bro?"

12