Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 08

Story Info
Chapter 8.
5.1k words
4.67
5.4k
9

Part 88 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight

"And this is the plant room," Garnet said. "I think Leo calls it the Overgrown room."

Fauraliiithiliana could see why. The room was thick with vegetation. The ground was dirt, covered in clovers and moss. Thick bush grew around it with sharp thorns that forced people to meander or risk getting touched. The walls and ceiling were impossible to see. They were clad in a thick growth of flowering vines. A riot of colors abounded, the air full of so many scents that the elf's keen nose could barely catalog.

A hundred or more species of plants in here.

"The vines grab," said Garnet. "They bind up intruders. Hurt them. Make them expend resources."

"Standard trap room," Fauraliiithiliana said, looking around. "From what I read about dungeons. Lord Leo doesn't have a theme to his dungeon. He just uses whatever is at hand. Some really go all out, making their dungeons into fiery infernos, frigid wastelands, or dark pits."

Garnet shrugged. "Now, you don't have to pass through this room, but it's the fastest way through the labyrinth to the front door. And--"

From the bush to the right, which should have been impenetrable for something so big, a bear burst out. Fauraliiithiliana screamed in fright as the big, black hulk loomed over her, snarling at her. Spittle flew from the wide mouth full of jagged teeth.

The elf's ears vibrated in fright. She stumbled and then fell on her ass on the soft loam as the bear's roar kept echoing through the place. Then it fell onto all fours, the ground thudding from the weight. The fearsome beast lunged at her; paws planted on either side of her hips. It menaced with a snarl, lips curled back to show off those fangs. Golden eyes stared down at her with bestial fury.

Fauraliiithiliana whimpered.

"Oh, stop that!" Garnet shouted. "Bad Garjan!"

"B-bad Garjan?" Fauraliiithiliana whimpered. "I... I... I've never... heard of... a... a... Garjan."

"It's my name," the bear growled in a deep but feminine voice.

Then she blurred. She flowed, shrinking in size. Black fur melted from the bear, tan skin appearing beneath. The face shifted to that of a beautiful, young woman, the eyes still gold. Thick locks of black hair fell around her face. She had big boobs and still bared her teeth, only now it was a big and playful smile.

"W-werebear?" Fauraliiithiliana gasped, her heart racing.

"Got you!" Garjan said. She laughed, her big boobs jiggling.

"That's so mean!" Garnet said, puffing out her cheeks. "She's Lord Leo's newest vassal. Don't do mean things like that."

"It was funny," Garjan said. "Right, Maan?"

"Don't drag me into this," said another woman. She emerged from another bush, also unscathed by the thorns. She looked much like Garjan, a sister. Her big breasts jiggled. "I told you not to do it."

"Liar." Garjan shook her head. "She just doesn't want to get whipped by Garnet. But I'm not afraid of her little whip."

"Little!" Garnet sounded even more frustrated. "Ooh, you're going to get that plump rump whipped so hard, Garjan!"

"Worth it!" the werebear purred. Then she kissed at Fauraliiithiliana's bare stomach. Her leaf clothes were back on after the romp with the oozes. "Mmm, I'll make it up to you, Fara." Her warm, wet tongue licked at the elf's navel, darting in and swirling around. "I promise."

The elf groaned as she enjoyed that tongue dancing around in her bellybutton. It felt so naughty. And got even wickeder when the naughty werebear moved lower, kissing down to the leaf skirt that covered Fauraliiithiliana's pussy and legs. The elf's cunt grew wetter and wetter by the moment as the werebear pushed aside the skirt.

"Mmm, pussy," Garjan moaned and then licked at the elf's hairless pussy. "Mmm, your twat tastes like nectar. So sweet and yummy."

"What does a werebear pussy taste like?" Fauraliiithiliana asked. "For my research."

Maan straddled her head, her thick, black bush beading with her juices. She lowered her cunt to Fauraliiithiliana's face, moaning, "Why don't you get some first-hand experience with werebear pussy?"

The elf thought that was a wonderful idea with Garjan's tongue licking and lapping at her cunt. Maan's pussy sank down and smothered Fauraliiithiliana's face in silky curls and tangy musk. The aroma was strong and wonderful, the elf savoring the bouquet of delicious monster girl pussy.

She licked through the werebear's cunt, lapping at her twat with hunger. The thick bush tickled Fauraliiithiliana's lips and cheeks. It was such a treat for the elf to enjoy. She thrust her tongue into that tangy depth while experiencing Garjan's lapping.

The werebear had a rough texture to her tongue. It wasn't unpleasant in the slightest. No, no, it feels very invigorating on my pussy. The books she would write about monster girl mating habits would grant so much insight into what were creatures normally feared.

No one knew that monster girls could be playful. Play practical jokes. Or be so affectionate.

"Kweh, heh, heh," Garnet laughed. It was strange and unnatural but fit the playful girl. "You deserve every whipping you get!"

The air hissed.

CRACK!

Garjan gasped into Fauraliiithiliana's pussy and licked harder. The elf could only imagine the red welt appearing across the werebear's plump, tan ass. The elf stared at Maan's butt-cheeks clenching and relaxing before the elf's very eyes. She pictured the lash mark across them and licked harder at Maan's pussy.

CRACK!

Garjan growled and thrust her tongue into Fauraliiithiliana's pussy. The elf gasped, squeezing her cunt around that intruding tongue. It swirled around in her, the rough texture feeling amazing on her pussy. Just a wonderful treat. She savored it, pleasure spilling through her body.

She lapped at Maan's pussy as she savored that bliss. Fauraliiithiliana licked through those wonderful folds, caressing the monster girl with her hungry tongue. Pleasure tumbled through the elf's body, her petite form trembling and ears wiggling.

"Such a bad!"

CRACK!

"Bad!"

CRACK!

"Werebear!" shouted Garnet, punctuating her words with her whip falling.

"So bad!" Garjan growled, her voice feminine and husky.

And proud, thought the elf as that wonderful tongue licked at her pussy. She's so proud of being bad. She revels in it. How wonderful. This excited Fauraliiithiliana to learn so much about this unknown world. No scholar but she had ever dared to study dungeon builders so up close and intimate.

Well, not intimate... Yet.

Thinking about Leo and his handsome and masculine form sent a shiver through Fauraliiithiliana. Humans were always so much more rugged and burly than elf men. They were too... delicate. They could never throw you down and fuck you hard, but humans...

Her pussy clenched around Garjan's tongue as it swirled about. The elf whimpered into Maan's cunt, her tongue fluttering and darting about the werebear's tangy snatch. The elf feasted with such hunger on that yummy pussy.

CRACK!

"There!" declared Garnet. "You have learned your lesson. Now prepare to be buggered!"

Leathery wings flapped. Garjan roared, her head snapping up. Flesh slapped flesh. Garnet whimpered in delight. Fauraliiithiliana could only picture what must have happened. The succubus had formed a dildo and fucked it into Garjan's asshole, the werebear moaning as she was sodomized.

"That's so good," groaned Garjan. She buried her face back into Fauraliiithiliana's hairless pussy. "Yes, yes, bugger me, Garnet!"

"Naughty succubus!" groaned Maan. "Lord Leo lets you get away with everything."

"I'm his cute and adorable little sister!" Garnet declared. "He dotes on me and showers me in his cum!"

Fauraliiithiliana just groaned as the rhythmic sound of flesh slapping flesh echoed through the air. The elf loved the fierceness of the werebear's pussy licking. Garjan feasted on Fauraliiithiliana's cunt with hunger. The thick, rough tongue had the elf trembling, her own tongue caressing Maan's folds.

Silky curls caressed the elf's face as she came closer and closer to cumming. Garjan's wild licking, bathing the elf's tight slit and hard clit with that rough tongue, had Fauraliiithiliana swelling towards her climax. She moaned and nuzzled up to Maan's bud.

Fauraliiithiliana latched on and suckled.

The werebear's tan and plump rump clenched before Fauraliiithiliana's face. The elf loved the sight. It was so hot to see that naughty ass jiggling. The werebear moaned, her black hair dancing down her back.

"You wonderful elf!" Maan panted. "Oh, yes, yes, keep sucking on my clit. You're going to make me cum!"

"Cum, sweet Maan!" Garnet moaned. "You're not naughty like Garjan. She's a wicked werebear."

"So wicked!" Garjan moaned and then lapped at Fauraliiithiliana's clit.

The elf squealed around Maan's bud. The elf shuddered, her ears twitching from the pleasure that swept through her body. It felt incredible. Her pussy clenched. She nursed hard on Maan's nub, tangy juice dripping over her chin.

Garjan nipped the elf's clit.

Fauraliiithiliana came.

"Moldy leaves!" she squealed as she burst in delight. She bucked and shuddered, her pussy juices gushing out of her cunt.

"Yum!" Garjan groaned and lapped at the flood.

The waves of delight that rushed through the elf's body had her moaning around the werebear's clit. Maan's back arched and her ass clenched tight. Then she roared with feminine passion. Pussy cream gushed out and bathed Fauraliiithiliana's mouth.

She drank down the tangy flood of pussy cream. Maan's passion echoed through the Overgrown Room. The elf squirmed on her back, the clover and moss ground cover so soft beneath her. She loved this room, her pussy gushing juices that Garjan lapped up.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Garnet moaned. "Ooh, you naughty werebear. Take my dildo! Take it!"

"I am!" Garjan groaned.

Maan slipped off of the elf's face. Fauraliiithiliana gasped, her orgasm hitting that wild peak. She blinked her eyes as she stared up at the vines across the ceiling. If I were an intruder, they would seize me and hold me.

What would it be like to be held? Bound? What was it like for the adventurers who delved into a dungeon?

She had no idea. But she wanted to find out. She wanted to learn so much. Garnet moaned as she pounded Garjan, the pair working toward their orgasm while the elf sat up and pulled her notebook out of her black leather pouch, and her phoenix quill.

She jotted down what she had learned, the tangy flavor of pussy lingering on her lips.

* * / *

"So, whacha doin', little bro?" my sister asked as I grabbed the Void Crystal with my hands, my dick coated in Mrs. Lucina's cunt cream.

"I have to summon two more companions." I hadn't kept either of Ziamili's compassions. I just hated him more than his twin brother, Led. While having a gorgon might be interesting, I had not much interest in the red cap. I wasn't even sure what sort of monster girl was called a red cap. But Led's valkyrie and fairy I decided I would keep.

If they would serve me.

When Led died, their souls had a choice to reject me or not. Like with Usiku, Paanee, and Baaghi, Smerta and Feya chose to serve me. I don't know why. I never really asked the others, but I was curious about Led's two companions.

Just what sort of monster girls were they?

I found Smerta first. The Ice monster girl. A valkyrie with blonde hair, blue eyes, and big tits. She had pale, white skin but not icy and reflective like a yuki-onna or my older sister. She had an athletic build to her. Strong but not muscled. She could wear armor and have a frosty sword, but that seemed to be something she conjured for battle.

As she spun out of the shadows, she stretched her back. She had a naughty smile on her face when she appeared. She looked around the room and then she knelt before me like a warrior, on one knee, her head bowed.

"Lord Leo," she said.

"Smerta," I said. "Stand, stand."

"Mmm, you want to stare at my body?" she asked, rising. She ran a hand through her hair and posed. It looked practiced. She even winked.

"Were you a supermodel?" I asked her, seeing the way she stood.

"Wrestler," she said. "I was famous in Russia. The number one female wrestler. White Valkyrie was my stage name. You can see that Led wasted no time in summoning me. His first." She pursed her lips. "Perhaps you've heard of me?"

"Fraid not," I said. "The Russian wrestling league is not famous in America."

"Yes, yes, you have that little WWE." She waved a hand dismissively. "Bunch of pussies. Not like Russian wrestling." She thumped her hand to her chest.

"So, you're Russian and I'm American, but you don't have an accent."

"Yes, you speak Russian flawlessly," said Smerta.

"I'm speaking Russian to you?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes. Why, do you think I'm speaking English?" She laughed. "Oh, Lord Leo, you Americans always think the world spins about you. No, no, you are speaking the superior tongue. Be honored."

"Wow," Crystal said, throwing her arm around Smerta. "I like you. Mmm, you're going to be that dirty boy's little fuck-slut valkyrie, aren't you?"

"Just like you're his little fuck-slut icicle," Smerta answered, a big grin on her face. "Yes, yes, you are a wanton thing. Like to pretend you're tough, but you want to be on your knees servicing my pussy. Well! Kneel!"

Crystal squeaked and then dropped to her knees and feasted on the Valkyrie's cunt, licking and lapping at the blonde-furred muff. The Valkyrie threw back her head, her large breasts jiggling and bouncing as she moaned her delight.

"So you want to serve me; why?" I asked.

"You'll let me fight," she moaned. "You are stronger than Led. You beat him. You are worthy of being served. And you have strong women. That water girl and metal girl. Yes, yes, they were wonderful opponents."

"I'm honored to have you serve me," I said, hoping that came off right.

She winked a blue eye at me.

Still gripping the Void Crystal, I found Feya's soul lurking in the Light section of the menu. She was as I remembered her from the fight, holding her delicate wand; her pink-and-purple butterfly wings thrust from her back. She was petite, pale skinned, and had purple hair. She had a bubbly smile on her lips and a girlish personality, though she wasn't young. She felt like a woman in her mid-twenties.

I spun her out and she appeared with a flap of her wings and did a pirouette on the spot on the tip of her toes. She turned to face me with grace. She smiled at me and winked a pink eye at me. She looked me up and down and giggled.

"Hi, Leo! I'm Feya! Glad to be your woman! I'm so done with Led. That bastard can rot!"

I was surprised by her anger. "Uh... You hate him?"

"That bastard picked her to be his first companion." She pointed at Smerta. "Her! I'm his wife! Mother of his son, and he chose me second! So, yes, I am glad that you killed him and picked me. He was always worthless. He and his brother! Talk big, but that was all it was. Then he dragged me here and I had to play second fiddle."

She darted to me and threw her arms around my neck. She pressed her small tits against me, her pink lips beguiling. My dick throbbed against her smooth belly. "Every time I fuck you, I'm cuckolding him. He's alive in the real world. I know that. Survived that freak blizzard while his brother climbed out of that rock slide. Mmm, but I'm here, free of him and how he ruined my life! I'm yours, Leo!"

She kissed me with hunger, her lips melting onto mine. I grabbed the fairy's ass, her butterfly wings rustling. Her tongue danced with mine. She had such passion for such a petite thing. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my body.

She weighed hardly anything. She was probably a hundred-and-five pounds in the real world. Here, she felt like a feather. My hands cupped her ass as she drew back her hips and then slammed her pussy down my dick.

I groaned at the feel of her cunt engulfing me. Led's wife... There was something satisfying about feeling her cunt engulfing my dick. This used to be his pussy. She was supposed to be only his, and now she was mine.

Goddamn, that was hot.

"Mmm, Leo, do you have a thing for married women?" Mrs. Lucina asked.

I broke the kiss with Feya. "I think so." Her pussy clenched about me as she worked her cunt up and down my cock. "Goddamn, this is hot."

"Yes, it is," purred Smerta. "Your sister has her tongue deep into my cunt. Mmm, she'll make a wonderful, little cunt-lapper. You should make her kneel and eat the water girl and metal girl's pussies as their reward for their courage."

"Maybe," I groaned, savoring Feya's cunt sliding up and down my dick. Her pussy clenched about me. "Damn, you're a nimble thing. Ballerina?"

"I would have made the Bolshoi Ballet if I hadn't gotten knocked up by Led!" she moaned, her cunt clenching down on my dick. "Mmm, but we're showing him, aren't we? Yes, yes. Ooh, you have a bigger cock than he did, Leo. I'm going to cum so hard on your dick!"

Her butterfly wings flapped as she slammed her pussy down my cock. She engulfed me with every inch of her snatch. Her twat gripped me. My fingers dug into her rump. I savored the delight of her juicy pussy. Her purple hair danced and her pink eyes simmered with passion.

My fingers dipped into her butt-crack. She slammed her cunt down my dick, grinding her hairless pussy into my pubic hair. Then she slid up my shaft, her pussy clenching tight about me. She massaged the tip. Pleasure swelled in me. My fingers dug into the crack of her ass. I slid down and brushed her sphincter.

"Mmm, you can do whatever you want to me, Leo," she moaned. "You want to fuck my asshole, do it!"

"I want to cum in your pussy first," I groaned. "Your tight, hot, married pussy."

"Yes!"

I pressed my middle finger against her sphincter. I thrust it into her. She moaned as I sank my digit into her velvety sheath. She felt so wonderful about me. I loved the way she gripped me. She held me tight. Her pussy worked up and down my cock. It felt incredible.

I loved the way she massaged me. It was fantastic. I groaned, savoring that delight. It was perfect. Her cunt gripped me. Massaged me. I groaned, pumping my digit in and out of her asshole. She buried her pussy onto me deep and hard. It was wonderful. I would have such a huge burst of pleasure. Just spurt all that spunk into her I could.

"That's it, you little cunt-muncher!" Smerta hissed. "I want to drown that frozen mouth in cream. Yes, yes, just lick like that!" Her big boobs heaved.

Crystal moaned. My older sister feasted on that cunt with hunger. She licked and lapped at the valkyrie. Her ice-white hair spilled down her gleaming, blue back as she devoured Smerta's pussy. Mrs. Lucina was watching, masturbating her sloppy cunt, her eyes flicking from couple to couple.

I loved it. I jammed my digit deep into Feya's asshole. Her pussy clenched tight about my dick. She held me as she impaled her twat down my shaft. I groaned, savoring the massaging pressure of her cunt. She worked her pussy up and down my dick, bringing me closer and closer to that moment of erupting in her. Just spurting all my jizz into her cunt.

"Fuck," I groaned, my dick throbbing in Feya's cunt. "I'm going to pump that pussy full of cum."

"Yes, yes, Led will hate it!" she moaned. "Always a jealous asshole. Ooh, yes, yes, I'm going to explode on your big dick!"

"That's what I want to hear," I groaned, her small nipples rubbing into my chest.

She beamed at me, her bowels clenching down on my finger thrusting in and out of her asshole. She kissed me next, her lips hot on mine. I groaned, loving the taste of her mouth. She had such a yummy flavor to it. Sweeter than it should be. Almost like plum. Sugar plum.

12