Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust a second finger into the tight, velvety depths of her asshole. She moaned, her pussy clamping down on my cock. She impaled herself down my cock, whimpering into the kiss. Her tongue danced with mine, playful and delicious.

"That's it, little ice bitch!" gasped Smerta. "Drink that cum! Bear's dick, that's amazing!"

The valkyrie's moans echoed through the Vault as she trembled and came on my sister's mouth. The passion echoed through the room. It reverberated around us. I groaned, kissing Feya hard. She slammed her pussy down my dick, her cunt engulfing every inch of my cock.

She squealed into my lips. Her pussy went wild about my dick. She convulsed and spasmed, sucking at me with her wonderful depths. A burst of pink lights showered off of her while her butterfly wings flapped so fast they hummed.

We lifted off the ground.

She held me with her arms, legs, and pussy. I groaned, jamming my fingers deep into her spasming asshole. Her hot flesh rippled around my dick. I growled and then erupted into her pussy. I pumped her married snatch full of my cum.

I cuckolded that bastard Led.

She broke the kiss and howled, "Yes, yes, yes, flood me! Ooh, my new man has such a big dick and heavy balls! Empty them in me!"

"Oh, yes, empty them in her," moaned Mrs. Lucina.

I pumped my cum into her pussy, reveling in the rush of basting her married cunt. Her hot twat sucked at my dick. She milked out my cum. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. My toes curled as we floated in the air, slowly turning.

Pleasure slammed into my mind. Every eruption of jizz into her cunt sent ecstasy burying into my mind. It was amazing. Fantastic. I growled at the ecstasy carrying me higher and higher. I soared through rapture and in Feya's loving arms.

"Leo, I'm your fairy forever and ever!" she moaned, her pussy milking my dick. "Yes, yes, spurt all that jizz into me!"

I hit that peak and then I groaned as I fired the last of my cum into her pussy. The buzz of her wings slowed as her pussy's spasms slowed to a delicious ripple. I touched down, panting from the delight. She shuddered and then she glanced at Mrs. Lucina.

"Hey, want to sixty-nine? Mmm, you have Leo's cum in your pussy, and so do I!"

"I would," my angel-MILF purred.

My fairy slid her cunt off my cock and unwrapped her legs in a single motion. She landed with grace and then pranced around me. Her silky butterfly wings brushed me, leaving glittering motes of pink and purple on my arm. She threw herself at Mrs. Lucina, the pair meeting in a passionate kiss.

I glanced at my valkyrie.

"On your knees," I said.

"Yes, My Lord," she breathed, a big grin on her plump lips. She pushed Crystal's face from her pussy and turned. Smerta fell to her knees, her blonde bush dripping with cream. My sister panted, juices smeared over her glittering face.

"She's... intense, dirty boy," my sister panted. "She just... I mean..."

"Put you in your place like the submissive slut you truly are?" I asked.

She glared up at me. "Ooh, you naughty boy. I should spank you for calling me that."

I chuckled. "Why don't you go play with yourself in the corner. I have a valkyrie to sodomize."

"My ass is ready for your dick!" moaned the valkyrie. Smerta threw a look over her shoulder. "I am honored to take your mighty cock in any of my holes."

I winked at my sister and fell to my knees. I pressed the end of my cock into Smerta's butt-crack. I slid down and found her puckered opening. That naughty hole that I would violate. I would fuck her hard. She would have such a huge orgasm. It would be utterly delicious. I couldn't wait to slam into her and hear her squeal in delight.

I drilled my dick, lubed by a fairy's cheating pussy cream, into the valkyrie's asshole. Smerta moaned and arched her back. Her blonde hair danced. She wasn't frozen like the yuki-onna or my sister.

Smerta was warm. Like finding a hot spring in winter. Surrounded by snow but steaming with passion. I smiled at that metaphor as I pushed my cock harder against her asshole. Her anal ring stretched and stretched.

I popped into her asshole.

"Fuck, Lord Leo!" she groaned. "Bear's cock, that's good. Fuck me hard. Ram that dick into my bowels. Just slam hard."

I grinned as I buried to the hilt in her velvety bowels. The heat of her asshole felt incredible about my cock. I groaned, savoring just how hot she was. My hands gripped her snowy skin as I drew back my dick.

She groaned, her bowels clenching down on me with such fierceness. She would be a fighter. I already had plans for her and Feya. A special place to put them in my dungeon. I closed my eyes and thrust forward, burying to the hilt in her bowels.

"Oh, god, yes!" she moaned. "That's incredible. That's just amazing. Yes, yes, yes!"

I pumped away at her. I buried hard and fast into her asshole. The pleasure was incredible. Just fantastic. I loved every second of thrusting away at her tight grip. She clenched that asshole down with passion. She clamped her bowels down on me. I groaned, reveling in the pleasure of fucking into her bowels. I savored every thrust. Every last plunge into her bowels.

It was fantastic. I groaned as I thrust into her. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her bowels with everything I had. I groaned, loving that delight. She gripped me with her delicious asshole. That tight, hot, amazing sheath massaged me as I buried into her over and over.

"Oh, damn, you're fucking her hard, dirty boy," Crystal moaned. "Just look at you go. Yes, yes, that's so hot. Pound that bitch's ass!"

"Bitch?" Smerta hissed, her asshole clamping down on my cock. "You're going to pay for that."

My sister shuddered as she fucked her icy fingers into her cunt. She thrust them in deep and hard, her face twisting with delight. She groaned as she diddled her own cunt, her whimpers and moans echoing through the Vault.

They mixed with the passion coming from Feya and Mrs. Lucina. The two MILFs devoured my cum from the other's pussy, licking and lapping and devouring the other in a feverish delight. It was so hot to hear them doing it. Just devouring the other. I loved the sounds they made.

"Goddamn," I groaned, pumping away at Smerta's asshole. "That's amazing. Fuck, yes, I'm going to spurt my jizz into your bowels."

"Good, Lord Leo!" she moaned, rocking back into me. Her butt-cheeks jiggled, but not as much as other monster girls. She had a toned ass. "Bear's cock, that dick is churning me up. Yes, yes, fuck my asshole. Pound me. Make me cum."

"Yes, yes, climax on the dirty boy's dick and milk out all that cum. You're his slut!"

"His slut!" Smerta moaned in complete agreement. "His warrior. His whore. His valkyrie! I will stand at the gates of death and bar the way! I will ward against winter's chill! None shall harm him while I draw breath!"

"Goddamn, I love your passion, Smerta!" I gasped, slamming into her asshole. I buried deep and hard. I plunged to the hilt in her bowels, savoring the heat of her squeezing about me. She felt incredible.

I loved every second of burying into her. Just every last moment of plunging into her bowels. Her hot flesh squeezed about me. She wiggled her hips, stirring her asshole around my cock. My nuts tightened.

I was so close to cumming in her. So close to erupting in her tight, hot bowels. I grabbed her big tits, squeezing those lush, warm mounds. They were so soft and delicious. I dug my fingers into her pillowy boobs.

She groaned, "Lord Leo!"

Her bowels convulsed around my dick.

Her gasps and moans echoed through the Vault. I shuddered, burying my dick into her fierce, spasming asshole. She suckled at me, her velvety sheath massaging the tip of my dick. The sensitive pinnacle of my cock.

I growled and erupted into her bowels. I pumped her full of my spunk. I spurted over and over into her bowels. It was incredible to flood her. My mind boiled from the rapture that surged through my body. Stars erupted before me.

"Goddamn, fuck, yes!" I moaned, pumping load after load of cum into my new companion.

"Oh, Lord Leo!" she moaned. "Yes, yes, that is incredible. Spurt your cum into me. Flood me with that spunk."

"Flood her skank ass!" Crystal moaned, her boobs jiggling as she came, her icy face twisting in delight. "Just pump all that jizz into her asshole."

I squeezed Smerta's boobs as I pumped my cum into her flesh. It was incredible. A rush to enjoy. I shook my head, panting from the delight of this moment. I drew in deep breaths, my heart racing from the bliss.

Her bowels milked my balls dry. She worked out every drop of my spunk. I groaned and panted, coming down from the high of reaming out her asshole. My heart pounded that wild beat in me. I sucked in deep breaths, a big smile crossing my lips.

"Damn, you and Feya are going to be an amazing part of the harem, Smerta," I groaned.

"Thank you, Lord Leo," she purred and crawled off my dick. "Now, we have a skank to deal with."

Smerta rose and marched to my sister. Smerta grabbed a fistful of Crystal's hair and yanked her forward, forcing my older sister to crawl. I shuddered as I stood and faced this, curious what Smerta would do.

"Suck that dirty dick clean, whore!" Smerta growled and pressed Crystal's lips to my cock. I groaned as they slid over my dick.

As my sister buffed clean my cock, I glanced at Feya and Mrs. Lucina. The fairy's wings buzzed fast as she squealed. The pair lifted into the air as they came together. They were both squealing their pleasure. I smiled, savoring the pleasure of my sister's mouth, and nodding.

Feya and Smerta were perfect for the harem.

12