Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 10

Story Info
Chapter 10.
4.2k words
4.66
5.5k
11
0

Part 90 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten

I had magic to practice.

I stood in my gray robes in my throne room. It was the largest room in my dungeon. I had gained Earth, Metal, Ice, and Light magics recently. I had used Earth and Metal during the fight, but only a few of the spells. They had some useful ones.

Granite Flesh made my skin as hard as rock. That had saved my ass. Let me take blows that would kill me. Then I could combine that with Metalcoat that gave me a suit of armor. Last, Static Aura, one of my lightning spells, added a third layer of defense around me. I could stack that up for devastating effect.

Stone Cure I had used to heal Halia, of course. Removing petrification was, hopefully, something I wouldn't have to do that often. Strength of Mountain was one I hadn't used, but it was a Level 1 spell that would give me more strength.

No wonder Ziamili had hit like a truck.

Rock Spike I had found to be a great offensive spell. A stalactite of rock burst out of the ground. So was Steel Batter that launched a bar of steel at someone's head. Simple but effective as a weapon. I had used Metal Shield in the battle, which conjured a shield to block an attack. That was very useful. Fist of Earth sent pummeling stones to hit the enemy. I had a lot of spells like that. Weaken Armor was intriguing. Against the right foe, destroying their armor could be a boon.

There were also rituals. I hadn't messed around with rituals. Sharpen could let me make any weapon permanently sharp. If I was making an army, I would get a lot of use out of it. Strengthen Stone made any stone object very hard and durable. If I was building defenses, it would be invaluable. Metal Golem had me the most intrigued.

A ritual that let me build a golem out of metal. Not a clay golem like Terra, but more like a robot. Something that could be given limited commands. Though they would expend some magic, it was the type that would regenerate. It wasn't like the permanent drain on my mana that magical girls were.

A way to build extra defenders.

I practiced with my new spells to master the use of them. I made suits of armor to then use Weaken Armor on.

"Metal rusts and weakens, let the corrosion of Lord Nabu destroy!" I chanted and thrust my hand forward, touching the armor. It fell apart in seconds.

"Shame you have to get up close to use it," Maya said. She was watching the demonstration.

"Yes," Hagane added. My animated statue pressed up her glasses on her nose, her coppery hair, a mass of fine wires, spilling about her face. "You have to put yourself at risk for that one."

"Like Stunning Touch," I muttered. "I wonder why some magic works this way and others don't?"

"Question for Fara," Terra said. She was lounging on my throne like Garnet would. My little sister was still giving Fara a tour of the dungeon. According to the map on the floor, they were in the entrance hall.

"Let's see how fast you can get up Metal Shield to protect you," Hagane said. Her arm melted into a blade with a sharp point. Then she darted at me, her hair fluttering behind her. The petite thing's mirror-like exterior rippled.

"Strong and durable, let the strength of Lord Nabu shield!"

A shield of metal sprang up before me and then blocked her attack. The shield rang like a gong that had been struck. The sound echoed through the room. Hagane stepped back as the shield vanished out of being.

"You have fast reflexes, Leo," Hagane said.

"Was that wise?" asked Maya. "You could have run the perv through."

"I would have stopped," Hagane said.

"I loved it," said Crystal. "You got to keep the dirty boy on his toes. Can't let him think that he can just stay relaxed. This world sounds dangerous."

"Those dwarves," Terra groaned.

"Yeah," Lana Fulmine nodded. "Still, he can die, Hagane. Let's train safely."

Hagane shrugged. "Leo needed to know how fast he could deploy the spell. In a battle, there will be little time for thought."

I cupped her face, feeling the smooth metal of it. "That's just fine. You're right. I needed to know. When Usiku trained me to fight, she didn't hold back."

"Yes, she did," Lana Fulmine said. "Or you would have died. But you improved fast."

"Maybe have Granite Flesh on before having Hagane try to skewer you," suggested Maya. "That way, if there's an accident..."

"I should have thought of that," Hagane said. "Wise."

"How fast does the Fist of Earth spell travel?" Terra asked. "It sounds cool. Fist of Earth."

As I chanted, I punched my first forward. "Hard as rocks, let the fist of Lord Abzu punch!"

A ball of rock hurtled from my fist and slammed into the wall at the far end of the throne room in a shatter that cracked some of the stones.

"About as fast as Steel Batter," I said. "Or Dark Dagger."

"That looks like it hurts," Maya said.

Then there were the magics I hadn't used. I had seen them. So when I chanted, "The sharp gleam of ice, let the icy ax of Lord Anshar fall!" I wasn't surprised by the ax-like blade of ice that slashed across the field.

I had seen that spell kill several of my monster girls. It had almost killed me.

"Vicious," Hagane said. "That would do great damage to any creature."

"Yeah," Maya said, shuddering.

"Slippery and treachery, let the slick cold of Lord Anshar coat!"

Slick made a patch of ice appear over the floor beneath Hagane's feet. She gasped as she suddenly slipped and fell. She landed on her back, groaning. She tried to get up, but it was too slippery.

"Shit, sorry," I winced and rushed to get to her. I hit the ice and--

I crashed down hard on my tailbone. I groaned, lying on my back on the slick patch of ice I made. Maya, of course, laughed. So did Crystal. The pair of them filled the throne room with their mirth. Terra and Lana darted to the edge of the slick.

"You okay, Leo?" Terra asked, her large, clay-like breasts jiggling.

"Fine," I groaned.

"Dismiss the spell so you can get out of it," said Lana Fulmine. "Hagane can't even move."

"It's too slippery," gasped my animated statue.

"No, no, there's a spell I should have cast on myself first. Sure Step." I winced at the pain in my tailbone. "Across treacherous steps, let the confidence of Lady Kishar bless!"

Suddenly, I wasn't slipping on the ice. I stood up, groaning, like I was on normal stone. I took two steps to Hagane and scooped her up. For a girl made of living metal, she was surprisingly light. No heavier than she would be in our world.

Interesting.

I carried her off and sat her down. "I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you."

A shy smile split her lips. "Would it involve you... eating me out?"

"Yes, it will," I said.

Frozen Fall was another spell that I had seen Led use. It created a chunk of ice above someone's head that then fell and crushed them. It was brutal, simple, and effective. It was easy not to notice what was right above your head. If you didn't know the spell, it could be hard to dodge.

"Reflective as a mirror, let the frozen surface of Lord Anshar blind!"

A sheet of ice appeared and reflected light that dazzled the wall. Ice Gleam would blind enemies. I had two spells like that from two different spheres of magic. Though Blind was more direct, this could affect more enemies. The spells were all so interesting.

"Not sure how useful Chill Sleep will be," I said. "It puts me into a state of suspended animation."

"Like you're playing possum?" Crystal asked. "Seems like it could save your ass one day."

"Yeah, if I'm attacked by a bear," I muttered.

"Well, werebears exist," Terra pointed out. "You actually could be attacked by one."

"Huh." She was right.

There was one more Ice spell I knew, but it was a ritual. Deep Freeze. It put an area permanently into the depths of winter. It seemed like a cruel thing to do to an area. Like a way to punish the masses if they didn't like what I was up to. I could imagine it had been used by other dungeon builders. Make your fields always covered in snow. Starve you out until you surrendered.

Not my style.

That left Light.

"Brilliant and revealing, let the light of Lord Shamash float!" I chanted and then a ball of light appeared beside me. Illuminate would be useful invading another dungeon builder's domain. On my own, not so much.

"Neat," said Crystal. "You can be our flashlight, little bro."

"Our own nightlight," Maya suggested.

"Mmm, while I'm eating out that wet, little pussy of yours, he can stand there and shine light on us so we can see the naughty things we're doing. He'll get so hard. So aching. Just wanting to play with us, but we won't let him."

"Uh, speak for yourself, Crystal," Maya said. "I'd be sucking his dick or something. Mmm, he's got such a wonderful cock."

"You're just as dirty as him," said Crystal.

"Yep," I said. "Maya's a big perv, too."

"You corrupted me," my best friend sighed. "What's a girl to do when she's in a giant perv's harem?"

"Right?" Crystal asked.

Hagane shivered. "I... like that you're perverted, Leo. It makes me feel so... so... bad."

I winked at my animated statue.

"Strobe is one I probably shouldn't cast. It makes a pulsing ball of light that is very distracting. You'll all be staring at it, just drooling. You won't look hot at all." I smiled. "I can't have that. I'm a giant perv, after all."

"The biggest," Maya said.

"Yeah, the way he used to stare at my tits every time he came in for coffee was so sad," Terra added. "I mean, he drooled sometimes. It was embarrassing."

I shrugged. "Tits are worth drooling over. Especially a big pair like yours."

"The way he would pant after Mrs. Lucina's ass," Maya added. "We'd walk to our college, and that MILF would be working in her garden. Poor Leo, he would be hard before we got to your coffee shop, then he'd have to deal with your tits. And let's not forget the cheerleaders we'd pass warming up. Alizee and her girls would have him melting."

"Only for Ms. Trueno to walk in and make him explode," Hagane added. "You used to just stare at her big boobs."

"You going to bring Ms. Trueno to this world?" Maya asked. "She'd make a hot fire girl, right?"

My dick throbbed at a different woman being my Fire companion. "Maybe." I shrugged. "There are four glyphs for me to get. Fire, Wind, Thunder, and... Death."

I knew the perfect girl for Death. Question was, did I want to get that Glyph ever?

I shook my head and went back to practice. "Woven of light and lies, let the radiance of Lady Sherida conceal!"

Light rippled around me and then the girls all gasped. Lana Fulmine's jaw dropped. I grinned, feeling like I was the same, but they were all clearly seeing me differently. I used Disguise to change my appearance.

"Did you just become Baron Doom?" demanded Crystal.

"Mmm, do you want me to put on those booty shorts, Leo?" purred Lana Fulmine. "Do you want me to be Jane Dangerous and do some role-playing again?"

"Wait, again?" Crystal asked. "Did Leo pretend to be your arch-nemesis and then fuck you?"

Lana nodded. She was famous for playing Jane Dangerous, the video game character who plundered tombs, in the live-action version. Baron Doom was her main bad guy. "He fucked my ass. It was so hot."

"It was before I had any other Companions," I muttered. "So I really look like him?"

"Down to the dumb mustache," said Maya. "Wow, that's a great disguise. I would never tell it was you."

I nodded and dismissed it. Dazzling Sword was an attack spell I had seen Led use. It slashed a blade of light that could leave you half-blinded and dazed by the attack even if it missed you. Like all the Glyphs, Light had a weapon associated with it. Sword. Lightning had a spear, Dark a dagger, Earth a fist, Ice an ax. What was Metal? The shield? Maybe.

Flash was another attack spell I didn't want to use. It was like a stronger version of Strobe. It was a big burst of light that dazzled and dazed. I didn't want to do that to my monster girls, so I held off on casting it.

"Light can bend, let the lie of Lady Sherida hide!" The world rippled around me as I spoke and then it was normal.

The girls all stared at me, blinking. I sidestepped to the left as Hagane thrust out her hand to touch me. They had no idea where I was. I moved slowly, trying not to make any noise. That was hard when you wore a gray robe.

"Where are you, dirty boy?" Crystal asked as I moved slowly around them.

"Is he over there?" Maya asked. "I thought I heard some heavy breathing. You know he's staring at our sexy bodies."

"Mmm, dirty boy," Crystal said, running her hands up her bluish, reflective skin. She cupped her breasts, mist spilling off of her.

"You staring at my ass?" Lana asked, bending over and shaking her silvery butt nowhere near me. "I know you love my ass. You're my number one fan, and it's the best part of me."

It was at that.

I sidled around Terra who was tossing her head back and forth, her large breasts jiggling. I grabbed her perky ass, squeezing into her flesh. She looked to be made of clay, but she felt like a regular woman's rump. She groaned, "Found him."

"He's kneading her ass!" Maya gasped. "Big perv. Why not my ass?"

"Or mine?" asked Crystal in disgust. "You're my little brother, so you should be molesting me."

"My number one fan has forsaken me," lamented Lana.

"Yep," I said. "I got some delicious, golem booty right here to love."

* * / *

Terra shuddered at the feel of those fingers squeezing her ass. She peered over her shoulder, but couldn't see Leo at all. She could feel his breath on her skin. It felt like this naughty caress on her clay-like flesh. His fingers dug into her rump.

Her pussy enjoyed it. The other monster girls were staring at her in envy. Crystal had her arms folded beneath her gleaming breasts and shook her white hair. Mist spilled off of her. Hagane put her arms around Lana Fulmine's waist and pouted. The movie starlet--I still can't believe I'm in a harem with THE Lana Fulmine--also looked disappointed. Maya rolled her eyes, looking amused.

"He's going to fuck your ass, Terra," Maya said.

"I think so," Terra groaned. "He's sure enjoying playing with my ass."

"Leo loves to grab ass," Crystal said. "He had a lot of practice with his friends."

"I wasn't grabbing guys' asses," Leo said. He released her rump and then cloth rustled. She looked and gasped as his robe appeared, falling off his body. "So it's only on me and what I'm wearing. It's a shame it's an internal spell."

"Such a shame," said Maya. "Any other spells before you get too distracted by Terra's ass?"

"Just rituals. One lets me create a permanent light and another a permanent, if static, illusion." Leo chuckled. "That would be useful."

Suddenly, Terra's breasts deformed. She gaped as she watched his invisible hands squeezing her boobs and playing with them. She couldn't see the fingers that were digging into her flesh. It made her shudder as he played with them.

All the other monster girls watched. Hagane pushed up her glasses, which were completely for show. Crystal licked her lips and then cupped her own breasts, kneading them in envy. Maya's amused smile only grew.

"Want me to play with your breasts, Lana Fulmine?" Hagane asked. She was a big fan of the movie starlet. Way bigger than Terra. "I could hug you from behind."

"Mmm, you're such a dear, Hagane," purred the movie starlet.

Maya moved around and then grinned. "You can see his cock dimpling that plump rump of yours, Terra."

"Mmm, I bet," Terra purred, feeling his cock sliding into her crack. His dick worked down as he squeezed her boobs. He had a great deal of skill with maneuvering his dick. Terra was impressed with her lover.

Then he nuzzled into her asshole. She thought he would thrust, ached for him to ram into her, only for his dick to slide even lower. She shuddered as he pressed his cock into her pussy lips and then slammed into her.

She gasped, her back arching into his strong chest. The golem squeezed her pussy down around his dick, her juices soaking him. She whimpered then groaned as Maya knelt before her. The watery undine stared up, her eyes fixed on the golem cunt.

"I can see his dick spreading you open," she said. She moved in closer, her watery body brushing Terra's thighs. "Wow, I can see into your pussy. Your flesh is squeezing about him. This is hot."

"It feels wonderful," Terra moaned, glad to have that thick dick in her. "Mmm, Leo, this is wonderful. You can fuck any hole you want."

"Good," he said, squeezing her tits. He slid out of her pussy.

"Oh, he popped out," Maya gasped. "I can't see his dick at all. He must be soaked in your juices. Mmm, your pussy lips are."

The naughty undine pressed her face up into Terra's cuntlips and licked at her. Pleasure burst through the golem's body as that watery tongue lapped at her folds. Then Leo's cock nuzzled up past her taint, into her butt-crack, and pushed right on her asshole. Lubed now, he thrust against her.

She whimpered, her anal ring widening to swallow Leo's dick while her pussy drank in the delight of that wicked tongue licking at her cuntlips. The undine stroked Terra's thighs, working her wet hands up and down those clay legs.

Leo groaned as he sank deeper and deeper into Terra's asshole. The golem moaned, squeezing her bowels around her lord's invading dick. She shuddered, loving the velvety heat that melted down to her cunt being so wonderfully devoured by Maya's tongue.

"Oh, Leo," moaned Terra. "That's it."

"Dirty boy," purred Crystal, her hands kneading her gleaming tits. "Bugger her, you wicked, little boy. You're so bad. Ooh, I should spank you."

"Damn," Terra groaned. "Your older sister is something."

"She was always prancing around their house in next to nothing," Maya groaned, "and then getting mad when Leo got hard."

"Who wouldn't get hard with her for an older sister?" Leo groaned as he bottomed out in Terra's asshole.

"Oh, yes, Leo, I get it," moaned Terra. "Now she has to prance around naked and do whatever you want."

"That's right," Leo groaned, drawing back his cock.

Terra shuddered. She had the two wonderful raptures rippling through her body. Maya's delicious tongue and Leo's thick cock gave her two different, but wicked, delights. She loved them both. They were so wonderful to enjoy. She would have such a big explosion. Just a mighty burst of pleasure from what the two of them did to her.

Maya thrust her tongue into Terra's pussy. The golem groaned, clenching her pussy around that probing tongue. That tightened her bowels around Leo's thrusting dick. The velvety friction increased. More pleasure rippled through her body. She loved it.

Her moans and whimpers echoed through the throne room. She tossed her head, her face contorting with delight.

At the same time, Lana Fulmine rubbed at her cunt while Hagane squeezed those big, lush boobs from behind.

"Oh, Leo, yes!" moaned Terra, her bowels squeezing about his dick. "That's so good. Ooh, yes, yes, just fuck me like that. Pound your dick into me. That's so amazing. I love it. You're going to make me explode. Ooh, yes, yes, just cum so hard."

"Good!" he growled, thrusting hard into her bowels. She groaned, loving the force of his thrusts. He pumped away hard at her. Fast. He buried into her bowels with powerful thrusts that had her shuddering. "I want to feel that clay ass convulsing."

"Yes, Leo!"

Maya's tongue flicked her clit. The naughty undine suckled on the bud, her fingers gripping Terra's thighs. The golem moaned, her bowels clinging to Leo's dick. He thrust it hard into her flesh. He pumped away at her. She groaned, loving every second of him burying into her. He fucked into her hard and fast. He buried into her with force. She loved it.

12