Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face contorted in delight as he pumped away at her. She rose faster and faster to her orgasm. She hurtled towards that explosion of ecstasy. Maya nursed on the golem's clit. The undine nibbled with her watery lips.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Oh, that's so good. That's amazing. Ooh, you're going to make me cum so hard. You're both driving me nuts! Yes!"

Leo grunted. He drove his cock hard into her bowels. She whimpered, rising towards that big burst of pleasure. She would just detonate. She would burst so hard. She groaned, her bowels gripping his dick while her clit burst with sparks.

Her dungeon builder slammed to her hilt in her.

Terra exploded.

"Oh, my god, Leo!" she moaned, her bowels convulsing around his dick. Her flesh spasmed and writhed. The pleasure shot through her. "Yes, yes, yes, that's so good. That's amazing. You're driving me wild. That's so wonderful. Ooh, that's amazing."

He grunted, pumping away at her while Maya lapped up the pussy cream gushing out of the golem's cunt. She trembled in his arms, his invisible hands squeezing her tits. He slammed to the hilt in her bowels, her flesh rippling around him.

"Fuck!" he grunted.

His cum fired into her bowels.

She gasped and moaned, loving the feel of his flesh spurting over and over into her. She whimpered, her flesh writhing around him. She suckled at him, loving the feel of his jizz pumping into her bowels. It was amazing.

"Oh, my god, yes," she whimpered. "That's so good. That's so amazing. Yes, yes, I love it! I love it so much!"

"Terra!" he groaned. "Damn, you're amazing. You all are!"

"Dirty boy!" Crystal moaned, squeezing her tits. "I bet you want me to clean your dick off!"

"Yes!" growled Leo as he spurted over and over into Terra's bowels.

The golem trembled through her pleasure. Maya's wonderful tongue stroked through Terra's pussy lips, adding some wonderful pleasure to tingle through her body. She groaned and quivered, hitting the peak of her ecstasy.

She panted, a big smile growing on her lips. Her eyes fluttered. She drew in deep breaths, her head shaking from side to side. She felt so amazing as he basted her asshole with his cum. She glanced down at his fingers digging into her tits.

"Oh, wow, you're still invisible," she moaned. "This spell has some use."

"Bent Light..." he panted. "Yes, it does. Led could even attack while staying hidden. Not sure it's my style, but it might come down to it."

"Well," Crystal hissed. "Let's get this over with." She knelt, mist spilling over her gleaming form. "Get over here and ram that dirty dick into my mouth, you filthy boy. I don't have all day."

"Wow, she's kinda special," Terra whispered.

"Yeah," said Leo, his hands squeezing her tits.

He just started pulling out of her when the doors to the throne room burst open. Garnet strode in, the elf, Fara, on her heels. The naughty succubus looked around and then grinned, "Well, well, well, what is going on in here? Lesbian orgy?"

Leo appeared on his throne. "Oh, just about to get my dick polished clean by Crystal. And good timing, Fara, I wanted to ask you some questions."

"I'm at your disposal, Lord Leo," the elf said, her ears twitching.

"Ooh, she's wild. We had so much fun with the monster girls." Garnet skipped forward on her boots. "She got wild. She really loved the arachne. She and Sreaga went at it hot and heavy."

"That's great," Leo said. "Crystal, if you want to be a complete slut, you have to crawl over here and suck my dick."

"You are such a dirty boy," Crystal moaned and did just that. She crawled to her brother.

Garnet stopped and giggled at the sight. "Kweh, heh, heh, Crystal. You're here. Ooh, and you're going to suck Leo's cock. That's so hot. I'm so glad you're one of his sluts, too."

"I am not the dirty boy's slut," Crystal hissed right before she sucked Leo's dick into her mouth.

"You sure fooled me," Garnet said.

12