Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 20

Story Info
Chapter 20.
4.6k words
4.8
4.6k
13

Part 100 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty

Triumph surged through me. My monster girls had done it. They had weakened her enough for me to claim her. The moment I had cum in her mouth, I had bound her to my Void Crystal. I had touched her soul with my cum. Hers clicked into place.

I had won Isatu.

Then pain seared on my chest. I glanced down to see a new glyph appearing, shifting the others around. I gasped as I gained the Fire glyph. It had two chevrons made of the arrow-like lines. Two upward facing V's almost like a pair of flames dancing.

New spells whispered through my mind. I pushed them aside and glanced down at my dragoness. She licked her lips then smiled up at me. She had no animus for the fight. She didn't hold any anger or grudge. No, no, there was a submissive delight in her yellow eyes. She had lost.

I had conquered her. Now I could claim the spoils.

"On your back," I growled, wanting to eat some dragon pussy.

"Yes, my Lord," the dragoness purred. She stretched out on her back, her large boobs jiggling. She spread her thighs, her pussy lips peeking out of her scaly vulva.

My monster girls had done something amazing. I would make sure that all of them would be rewarded. They all deserved time in the hot spring. A monster girl orgy before they had to resume their duties guarding the dungeon.

Nothing was going on. I closed my eyes as I thought, "We've found a dragon in the dungeon and have tamed her. It was a difficult fight. Many of your sisters died, but we are victorious."

A general cheer shot through my mind. My monster girls were all so excited. None of them seemed worried or concerned about the dead. They weren't really dead. Monster girls were just extensions of my magic. They were real beings given flesh by my will.

"You're okay?" my mother asked. "You're not hurt, Leo?"

"I'm fine," I said, smiling.

Isatu blinked as she stared up at me. "So many voices, Lord Leo. You have many retainers."

"I do," I said. "After we are done playing with Isatu, we'll be returning. We still have more to explore, but we're done for the day."

Fara shot me a gaze but then she nodded. We had lost most of the expedition.

Still, I had my new dragoness to play with. I could wait to walk out of here. This was her lair. There would be no other dangers in here. Not in this room. I fell to my knees between her thighs and stroked across her skin.

"Have you ever had your pussy eaten, Isatu?" I asked.

"No, my Lord," she breathed. "I am a virgin. You are the first to have ever come down here. I was having a lovely dream and then you woke me up."

"It's about to be even lovelier," said Garnet. My little sister grinned at me. "My big bro is about to eat your cunt. He loves pussy."

"Yes, he does," Sviesos said.

"Mmm, he loved mine," Mrs. Lucina groaned. My angel still stood behind me, but I could hear the way her wings rustled. The light of her halo pulsed.

"So you enjoy, dragon-puppy," purred Garnet.

I rolled my eyes. "And you," I said to my little sister, "love to have your pussy eaten, so..."

She squealed, "Thank you, big bro!"

With a swish of her demonette tail, my little sister straddled Isatu's head. Garnet planted her bald twat right on the dragoness's scaly lips. I smiled as the dragoness shuddered. My hands stroked her thighs as I leaned over to her virgin flesh.

A rich, smoky musk filled my nose. The exciting aroma of a fire dragoness. I groaned and nuzzled into her pussy folds. I licked at her. Lapped at her. My tongue flicked through her flesh. She groaned, her back arching.

"Damn, that's good," I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, just like that, Isatu," moaned Garnet. "That's how you eat my pussy. Ooh, you are doing so good, dragon-puppy."

"Isatu," the dragoness moaned.

"Uh-huh," Garnet whimpered. "Yes, yes, just like that. Get your tongue deep into my pussy!"

I licked at Isatu's virgin pussy, my tongue stroked through her folds and brushed her hymen. I lapped up her smoky juices, savoring the taste of them. I shoved my hands beneath her ass, loving the feel of her hard scales and the plump flesh beneath.

I squeezed her. I groped her through her scales. As I did, my tongue brushed her clit. She moaned and bucked. Her large breasts jiggled, covered by bands of yellow. Pink nipples thrust from the top, hard and suckable.

She was just amazing. Isatu. My sexy fire dragon.

I danced my tongue around her clit. I flicked her bud. I nibbled on her. It was such a wondrous delight to do. My fingers groped at her ass. I dug my digits into her rump. It was an amazing delight to do this to her.

I slid my tongue up and down the virgin dragoness's slit, caressing her hymen and enjoying her cream. Around us, the others were falling into their own passion, filling the air with their delight. Gasping, groaning, shuddering.

Garnet moaned, her black pigtails dancing around her face. She shuddered and ground her hairless pussy into Isatu's mouth. The dragoness worked her jaw. Her big boobs shuddered. I squeezed her ass, wanting to make her cum.

So I latched onto her clit. I sealed my mouth on that naughty bud and nursed. She groaned, her face twisting in delight. A shudder ran through her. She moaned into the pussy grinding on her face. My tongue danced around her pearl between suckles.

"My Lord!" she moaned.

Garnet grabbed both of Isatu's nipples and twisted them. As the dragoness gasped, her scaly thighs squeezing about my head, Garnet purred, "Is the dragon-puppy going to cum on my big bro's lips?"

"What's cumming?" Isatu moaned. "He's making me feel... feel... I'm going to explode!"

"Explode, dragon-puppy!"

Isatu's rump clenched beneath my hands as I suckled hard at her clit. She purred into my little sister's cunt. Garnet kept twisting those cute nipples. I nipped Isatu's bud with my teeth. Not hard. Just enough to make her buck.

To make her detonate.

"Lord Leo!" she screamed. "Yes!"

Her pussy cream gushed out into my mouth. I loved the way that her passion flooded out of her. That smoky delight filled my mouth and spilled over my lips. It was wonderful. I groaned, drinking down her juices.

I swallowed every bit I could. Garnet moaned and then she squealed, joining Isatu in climaxing. Her scaly breasts jiggled. Garnet released the dragoness's nipples and threw back her head, pigtails dancing and wings flapping.

"Yes, yes, yes, dragon-puppy!" squealed my little sister.

She shuddered on Isatu's face. The dragoness shuddered through her bliss. I licked and lapped at her pussy, loving the taste of her smoky passion. She had such a wonderful tasting cunt. I had tamed a dragon.

I had won her. It was such a rush.

"Oh, big bro," whimpered Garnet as she swayed atop Isatu, "you made her explode."

"I did," I said, lifting my head, my cock so hard.

* * / *

As Leo lowered himself to feast on Isatu's pussy, the elf found her pussy dripping wet. Watching the fight had been exhilarating and terrifying. She had taken notes on how the monster girls and the dragon battled while Gwyllt and Ci had whimpered for their fellow monster girls and their Lord.

Now that it was over, Fauraliiithiliana ached with lust. She was so horny. She glanced around and then smiled when Paanee slithered over. The armless and busty naga had a big grin on her face. Her tongue flicked out, forked and naughty.

"Mmm, you're really sexy, Fara," Paanee said. "You know that. Those pointy ears are hot."

"My thanks," she said. "You are from Lord Leo's world."

"From India. I wanted to be a Bollywood star while my father wanted me to marry a doctor. And a good, Muslim girl is supposed to listen to her parents." Paanee winked a slitted eye at Fauraliiithiliana. "I wasn't a good girl."

The words were so fascinating to Fauraliiithiliana. India. Bollywood. Muslim. They were strange and evocative. Why would someone want to be a star at all let alone be one in a wood? But before she could answer those questions, the naga kissed her.

Large breasts pressed into her leaf dress, rustling it. Hot lips sealed on hers. A forked tongue flicked into Fauraliiithiliana's mouth. The horny elf melted into the kiss, her hands stroking down Paanee's back to grab her ass. She squeezed the monster girl's rump, digging fingers into that plump flesh.

Ears twitching, Fauraliiithiliana made out with the naga. It was such a heady rush to the elf. She heard Garnet and Isatu squealing. That and the kiss made Fauraliiithiliana's pussy so hot. Juices dribbled down her thighs.

The naga broke the kiss. Her tongue flicked out. "Mmm, I can taste how wet you are." Paanee shuddered. "Your juices are perfuming the air, Fara."

"How wonderful to be able to taste scents," groaned the elf.

"Only when they're pleasant ones." A shiver ran through the naga, her blue hair dancing around her face.

"I can imagine," Fauraliiithiliana said, smiling.

The naga ducked down. To assist her, Fauraliiithiliana lifted the hem of her leafy dress. The woven greenery rustled about her. She hiked it up and over her waist, exposing her rump. The naga hissed in delight. Her tongue flicked out, brushing Fauraliiithiliana's slit.

It was such a wicked contact. So different from a thick tongue. The naga pressed her head up between Fauraliiithiliana's thighs. Paanee kissed Fauraliiithiliana right on the pussy. Pleasure rippled slowly through the elf, a hot tingle of delight.

"Mmm, I learned how to eat pussy in that all-girl's boarding school," Paanee moaned. "My parents would be horrified by how many of the 'good' Muslim girls got each other off."

"That sounds wonderful," the elf said. The idea of a school made sense. But a school that bored them did not.

But before she could ask questions, the naga's forked tongue darted into her pussy. Fauraliiithiliana gasped at that wonderful delight. The tongue plunged to her cervix then slid back out again.

Ears twitching, Fauraliiithiliana swayed then gasped as it happened again. And again. A naga tongue-fuck was a delight. The elf loved it. She moaned, her small breasts jiggling beneath her dress. The leaves rustled as she shuddered.

"That ass," Slepkavi said. The orc moved in from behind. "Let me just make something delicious."

A golden shaft thrust from the orc's crotch. It was almost like her clit piercing had grown into a dildo. The orc's large boobs jiggled, golden nipple rings gleaming in the light shining from Mrs. Lucina's halo.

"Got to fuck that ass," groaned Slepkavi.

SMACK!

The elf jumped from the orc's spank.

"Oh, yeah," growled the orc. "You're going to love it, aren't you, Fara?"

"Indeed," whimpered the elf, Paanee's tongue still fucking in and out of her snatch. "Fuck my ass!"

Slepkavi pressed the smooth shaft of her golden dildo into the elf's butt-crack. Fauraliiithiliana whimpered, her ears twitching. Her pussy drank in the teasing delight of the tongue darting in and out of her. Lightning-quick plunges, the forked ends stroking her hot flesh.

The orc's dildo found the elf's asshole. Slepkavi nuzzled it right against that naughty anal ring. The elf moaned at the wicked feel. Then she gasped as the smooth shaft pushed. Her sphincter widened. The metallic shaft was so smooth, it was slick like it was lubed.

"Rotten roots!" groaned Fauraliiithiliana as her asshole surrendered.

She shuddered as that wonderful shaft penetrated her bowels. Her anal sheath swallowed the orc's dildo while her pussy devoured the naga's flicking tongue. The two delights surged through the elf. She smiled, her body quivering.

Slepkavi's strong but feminine hands grabbed Fauraliiithiliana's hips. The orc drove her dildo to the hilt in the elf's asshole. Ears twitching, she moaned and shook her head. She quivered there, loving the delight of having that big dildo buried in her asshole.

Then Slepkavi drew back her hips.

Fauraliiithiliana squeezed her bowels down around that huge cock. She loved every inch of it sliding out of her hot flesh. She groaned, her face twisting with the delight of the thick shaft ramming back into her bowels. She whimpered as Paanee's tongue flicked in and out of her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," moaned the elf.

Fauraliiithiliana swayed as the orc ass-fucked her and the naga tongue-fucked her. Pleasure rippled through the elf. The two delights swirled through her. They mixed in her pussy, feeding her orgasm. The elf whimpered, her large, violet eyes squeezing shut.

"Yummy pussy," Paanee moaned between flicks of her tongue.

"Mmm, elf ass!" growled the orc. "Something so right about fucking an elf in the ass."

"There is!" moaned Fauraliiithiliana. "Ooh, Slepkavi, yes, yes, ram that dildo into my bowels!"

Slepkavi thrust away. She fucked the elf with hard strokes. Fauraliiithiliana's asshole melted around the shaft. Her bowels clenched about it, holding tight to that wonderful shaft plunging into her again and again.

It was amazing to feel. A wonder to behold. She loved every second of it. Every last moment of being fucked by that big dildo. At the same time, the elf's pussy melted around Paanee's forked tongue. Fauraliiithiliana hurtled towards her orgasm.

"Moldy leaves and rotten roots!" she gasped, her passion singing out. "That's so good. Ooh, that's it. That's wonderful. I'm going to cum. I'm going to explode. Just... just... Yes!"

Her orgasm exploded through her body. Her bowels spasmed around Slepkavi's dildo while her pussy cream gushed into Paanee's mouth. The naga sealed her lips around the opening of Fauraliiithiliana's cunt.

"So good!" whimpered the elf as Slepkavi hammered her climaxing bowels.

"Lord Nabu's big cock!" growled the orc. "Take my dildo. Oh, yes, yes, my clit loves it!"

The elf just swayed, her body trembling. Such wicked pleasure shot through her body. Stars burst across her vision. She groaned, her brow tightening. The pleasure was intense and wonderful. It swept through her and left her shuddering. Groaning. She whimpered, loving every second of this delight.

Her orgasm hit her peak as Slepkavi buried the dildo deep into the elf's asshole. The orc cried out in rapture, her big boobs rubbing into Fauraliiithiliana's back. The elf trembled, her pleasure dying down, her pussy's spasms slowing.

Her eyes fluttered, loving this moment.

* * / *

"Mrs. Lucina," Halia said, watching Garnet settling down on the dragoness's face, "would you like me to eat your pussy?"

The angel smiled at her. "Oh, dear, of course, I would love to. But you don't want me to eat yours?"

"Well--"

"I'll do it," Marwo yipped and darted over to Halia. "I'll eat your pussy."

I was going to suggest we eat each other's pussy, thought Halia. She liked what Leo and the others from his world called it: sixty-nine. But this works. "Sure, Marwo, I would love it if you ate me out!"

The wildhound's tail wagged back and forth with such intensity and pure joy appeared on her youthful face. Halia understood why Garnet called the wildhounds 'puppies.' They were just so adorable. You wanted to scoop them up in your arms and hold them tight.

Halia stretched out on the floor of the cavern, the light shining down from Mrs. Lucina's halo. The busty angel smiled. She was a MILF. A Mother I'd Love to Fuck. Something Halia had learned from Garnet and Leo.

The angel straddled the paladin and lowered herself. Halia licked her lips, staring at the angel's hairless pussy coming closer and closer to Halia's mouth. The sweet musk of her heavenly pussy filled the paladin's nose.

She savored that delight. It was such a heady rush to enjoy.

Then the angel planted her cunt on Halia's mouth. Hot pussy lips kissed the paladin. Sweet juices trickled into her mouth. She flicked her tongue out and stroked through the MILF's folds. The angel groaned, her wings stretching wide and plump butt-cheeks jiggling.

"Pussy!" squealed Marwo. Then the naughty wildhound pounced. She buried her face into Halia's black bush and kissed at the paladin's pussy.

The wet, rough tongue slid through her folds. Halia moaned and shuddered. Her large breasts quivered. They shook and jiggled together. Marwo's tongue created such exciting delight in Halia's pussy. The human paladin shuddered, her body trembling from the bliss of this moment.

She groaned into Mrs. Lucina's angelic pussy. The paladin licked and lapped at the supernal monster girl's twat, dragging her tongue through thick folds and gathering all those sweet juices. They were such a treat to imbibe.

She loved every moment of caressing at that hot cunt. She licked. Lapped. Feasted. Her tongue plundered her folds. It was fantastic. She thrust her tongue into that naughty pussy and churned her up. She swirled about in her.

"Yes, yes, yes," moaned the angel, her halo shining so bright. "Ooh, Halia, you're so wonderful. Such a dear." The angel's soft hands grabbed Halia's boobs and kneaded them. "Mmm, yes, yes, you're so wonderful. I was so scared for you."

"I'm a warrior," groaned Halia. "An adventurer. My place is to take risks. To fight at Lord Leo's side."

"I can still worry." Mrs. Lucina groaned, her wings fluttering. "Oh, that's so nice. Halia, your tongue is wonderful."

"So is Marwo's!" groaned the paladin.

"Yep!" Marwo yipped. Then she fluttered her tongue up and down Halia's slit with such energetic licks, brushing the human's clit.

Pleasure burst from her nub. Halia groaned, loving every moment of it. She tossed her head, her face contorting from the bliss of Marwo's licking. Halia groaned, her heart pumping hot blood through her veins. She quivered, her face contorting from the delight.

She grabbed Mrs. Lucina's thighs, holding tight. The human thrust her tongue deep into the angel's cunt and danced around in her. She swirled about, giving her all the pleasure she could. Halia would not relent. She would please this woman with all that she had.

Mrs. Lucina groaned. She shuddered, her wings flapping. The rustle of feathers was a delight to hear. It brought such joy to Halia to drive her tongue into the woman's cunt and devour her pussy with everything that she had.

"Oh, that's so good," moaned Mrs. Lucina. "Oh, Halia." Her fingers dug into the paladin's breast. "That's so good."

"Mmm, enjoy!" purred Halia, her own orgasm building and building with every one of Marwo's hungry licks.

The wildhound feasted on Halia's pussy. That naughty tongue danced up and down the human paladin's folds. She groaned, her face contorting from the bliss of this moment. She shuddered and latched onto Mrs. Lucina's clit.

Halia suckled on that naughty bud while Marwo's licking tongue brushed over Halia's own clit. Sparks burst and showered through the paladin's cunt. She groaned, the heat building her towards her orgasm. A fiery ache of delight threatened to burst through her.

Marwo attacked Halia's clit with fierce, fluttering licks.

Halia squealed around Mrs. Lucina's clit and climaxed.

The human's pussy convulsed. Her body bucked as her juices gushed out of her. They sprayed from her cunt and into Marwo's hungry mouth. The naughty wildhound licked them up, moaning as she did.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," gasped Mrs. Lucina. "Halia. That's so wonderful. Oh, god, I love it!"

The angel's sweet cream gushed from her pussy.

Wings flapping and halo bursting with light, Mrs. Lucina climaxed on Halia's mouth. The cumming human drank the heavenly juices with relish, her own body burning with her orgasmic rapture. The flames of ecstasy blazed through her body and reached her mind.

Her thoughts burned. They blazed hot with her euphoria. She shuddered on the ground, Marwo licking up her pussy cream while she drank the angel's sweet juices. Halia savored it. Once more, Lord Leo's forces had triumphed. He had gained a powerful ally.

12