Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fire dragon.

Halia should be horrified that a dungeon builder had a dragon. The worst of them in history had a dragon. Lurking in that bastard Fuegin's lair was one.

A shudder ran through Halia as she hit the peak of her pleasure, her tongue fluttering through the angel's pussy lips. Such bliss suffused through her. Lord Leo had a dragon. He would be even more formidable. Able to command even more respect.

He would make peace.

* * / *

I was so ready to fuck my dragoness. Garnet bounced on her feet, panting from her orgasm. Mrs. Lucina rose from Halia. My paladin licked her lips and glanced at me. A big smile spread across Halia's face. She used to hate me.

Now she loved me.

Damn. That gave me such hope.

"Fuck your dragon, Lord Leo," she purred. "You are her master."

"You are, my Lord," groaned Isatu. "You gave me such pleasure." She grabbed my cock with her scaly hand. I loved how gentle she was as she pulled me to her pussy. "Take me. I want more pleasure."

"That's a good dragon-puppy," my little sister cooed, her juices smeared over Isatu's lips.

I leaned over my fire dragoness. I had not expected to gain a glyph from taming her. Besides Lightning, this was the first one I had gained that didn't come at another's life. I found that another beacon of hope.

I leaned down and kissed her, my lips wet with her cream, hers with my little sister's incestuous juices. The dragoness moaned as I kissed her. She rubbed my cock against her virgin flesh. I shuddered as I felt her pussy lips part and found her hymen waiting for me.

I pushed against her. She moaned into my lips as her maidenhead stretched and stretched. She whimpered, arching her back. I pushed hard. My tongue thrust into her mouth as her hymen resisted for one more second.

Then her cherry popped.

I slid into my dragoness's cunt.

She moaned into my lips. Her arms and legs hugged me tight to her busty form. Her banded belly and breast scales rubbed into my chest. And stomach. I kissed her with hunger, her nipples poking into my flesh.

I drew back my hips. Her cunt gripped my cock. She held me tight as I thrust back into her. I buried into her deflowered depths deep and hard. I kissed her, loving the smoky and spicy musks flavoring our lips.

Her pussy felt incredible.

Amazing.

I thrust away hard and fast at her cunt. I buried to the hilt in her pussy over and over again. She groaned, her cunt clenching down on my cock. She held tight. I loved it. I buried hard and fast and deep into her cunt.

So very, very deep.

Her pussy squeezed about me. I held her tight as I buried into her again and again. It was amazing to feel. I loved every second of it. I plowed into her cunt with passion. She groaned, her snatch squeezing about my dick. She held me tight. I loved how she gripped me.

It was amazing. Wonderful. I groaned, plowing into her harder. Faster. Her fingernails clawed at my back. I felt my monster girls, Halia and Fara, watching as I made love to my dragoness. They had all fought and bled and suffered so that I could own her.

I broke the kiss. "Isatu!"

"Oh, Lord Leo!" she moaned, her cunt clenching down on my dick. "That's so good. Your cock feels so good in me. I'm going to have that cumming again."

"Yes, you are!" I groaned.

"Make her cum, Massster," Paanee hissed. "Ooh, that'ssss so hot."

"Right," Garnet moaned. "Go, big bro, go!"

"Mmm, Leo, your ass is so cute when you're fucking a monster girl," Mrs. Lucina said.

"He does have a cute butt," Slepkavi said. "That's an ass I'm proud to serve."

"Yes," Sviesos groaned. "Oh, Lord Leo, you're driving your cock so hard into her."

"Fuck her, Lord Leo!" the three wildhounds all yipped together. Gwyllt and Ci both had faces sticky with the other's pussy.

I groaned, loving their attention. I wished that Hagane and Maya could be here, too. Along with Usiku and the others. But they would come back. They were all safe and sound in the Void Crystal. I tried not to feel bad about getting them killed.

I loved them. I didn't want them to be hurt.

I stared down at my newest love. Isatu's yellow eyes gleamed as they stared up at me. She smiled as I thrust into her. Those cute horns thrust up from above her eyes. Her pussy clamped down on me. She held me tight.

The ache built and built at the tip of my dick. I would pump all my cum into her pussy. Just pump all my cum into her snatch. She squeezed her cunt down on my cock. The increased friction swelled the pressure in my nuts.

"I'm going to blow!" I groaned.

"Blow?" she moaned.

"Cum in you!" I gasped, the passion of my other monster girls echoing around me. "I'm going to flood you with my seed."

"Oh, yes, yes, please!" Isatu's pussy clamped down on my cock. She held me tight as I thrust into her pussy's depths. She felt incredible. "I'm going to cum, too. That wonderful delight."

She trembled beneath me, holding me tight. I kissed my dragoness. I claimed her lips. They were soft. Her scaly breasts rubbed into my chest, her nipples hard. I drove into her pussy's depths. Her silky sheath massaged me, swelling that ache.

She groaned into my kiss. Her entire body bucked beneath me as her pussy went wild.

My dragoness had cum. She felt wonderful spasming around my cock. Awesome. I reveled in the passion of her orgasm. I shuddered as I plunged into her pussy with everything that I had. Her cunt suckled at me.

The pressure at the tip of my dick hit that bursting point. I groaned and erupted into my dragoness. I pumped her full of my cum. I shuddered on her, spurting over and over again. The pleasure shot through me. Stars burst across my vision. I groaned; the pleasure rushing out of my cock was spectacular.

Blast after blast of my cum pumped into her cunt. I spilled it into her, the pleasure rushing out of me. I shuddered, stars burning across my vision. It was amazing. Outstanding. I loved every second of it.

Breaking the kiss, I gasped, "Oh, damn, Isatu!"

"Lord Leo! Lord Leo!" she moaned, her pussy rippling around me.

I spurted over and over into her snatch. I basted her with my cum. New words awakened in my chest. How to sacrifice a Mana Vein and summon her true force. I groaned with each spurt of cum into her snatch.

"Fuck," I panted as she worked my cock dry. "Isatu... Mmm, Isatu, you're mine."

She stared up at me with her yellow eyes. They blinked and then steamed at the edges. She looked like she was crying, only no liquid tears spilled out of her eyes. She squeezed them shut and hugged me tighter.

"I'm not alone any longer," she sobbed and buried her face into my neck.

I hugged her to me and rolled over onto my back. I held her on my chest and stroked her as she cried. No longer alone. How long ago did she find her way into the dungeon? Fara said she wasn't the wife of Meskalamdug, so she must have come here later.

Hiding here in the dark for eons. The poor thing.

"You'll never be alone again," I whispered to her, stroking her back.

12