Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 27

Story Info
Chapter 27.
5.2k words
4.72
4.9k
10

Part 107 of the 138 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Another Mend Flesh flowed into Halia. She groaned as the last of the pain from her father's attack vanished. Leo held out a weary hand to her. She took it and he hauled her to her feet, her blessed sword lying on the ground.

Leo groaned. He stood naked before her, his protective spells banished. Isatu paced the room. It was too small for her. The throne room was huge, but not big enough for a dragoness. Halia bent down and picked up her father's sword.

Tears stung her eyes.

"What did your father become?" asked Leo. "He said he was a saint? A returned hero? Is that a thing?"

Halia tried to speak, but emotion choked her voice.

"It is not," said Fara. The elf stepped into the throne room. She held her journal in one hand, her phoenix quill in the other. "I know not how he occurred. Spirits do not return. No such event has ever been recorded in the annals of the Great Library of Lyrialiasa. Further, he had been imbued with darkness. That blood that was spurting out of him was power being fed into him by the Lord and Lady of Darkness themselves. They have declared war on you."

"He wanted to kill me, too," Halia whispered, shaking.

Then Leo's arms were around her. She closed her eyes and melted into him. She hugged him back, her body trembling. It was all so much. She had wanted to walk in her father's footsteps. To be as mighty a hero as him. They had come from a long line of heroes who wielded her blessed blade. Men and women who had fought the dungeon builders.

And what had she done? Fallen in love with a dungeon builder.

A good man. I love a good man. Not a monster. Not Fuegin or one of the other foul things. Leo will change this world if he's given a chance. It can end. All this pain and suffering. Her goddess agreed. Lady Sherida had blessed Halia.

But the Gods of Darkness had other ideas.

"Was that even your father?" Leo asked.

The words startled her. She pulled from his embrace to stare him in the eyes. "It had his appearance."

"And? What sort of man was your father?"

A smile spread on Halia's lips. "The greatest of men. A loving and patient father. A devoted husband. He hated leaving us, but he did it to protect us and the world. He was the best of men, Leo."

"So was that him?"

Halia considered his words. "No. Not the father I knew. That was... a shadow."

Leo held her tight again. She closed her eyes as she savored his strength about her. Her hands stroked his back. Her head rested on his shoulder. The dungeon felt so empty. All the monster girls were gone. Only four individuals stood in his dungeon.

Halia couldn't remember when so few had survived.

"We are going to have to find a way to hurt him," Leo said, pulling away from her. "He's fast and can take wounds."

"My mouth almost killed him, Lord Leo," growled Isatu. Despite how her voice rumbled at such deep registries, she still had a feminine cast to her words.

"Unless I find another Mana Vein, I won't get to use you again like this," Leo said. "We need something else.

"Death magic, maybe," Fara said.

"What?" Leo snapped his gaze to the elf.

"If he's been returned to life, then maybe death magic is more effective. And we have the Blessed Blade of Light. Anguin's own weapon. It is interesting that he was returned by the opposite of what he served."

"This is the Blessed Blade of Light?" gasped Halia. She touched the hilt of her sword.

The elf blinked her large, violet eyes. "You did not know? But you are Anguin's daughter. He was the wielder of that blade, and when he died, it appeared in your hands."

"Yes," Halia said. She swallowed. "I didn't know. My father died before he could train me."

"There were once twelve blessed blades," Fara said. "As far as I know, yours is the only one that remains. The others were lost when the heroes who wielded them perished and their bloodlines went extinct. The blades can only be recalled to the direct descendant of the last wielder. A son or daughter. A line of firstborn heirs stretching back to those first twelve gifted the blades to stand against the first dungeon builder."

"Okay," Leo said. "That's something. Any way we can keep him from being recalled when he gets his ass kicked?"

Fara frowned. "I don't know. But your Strobe spell definitely distracted him. He could parry your Dazzling Sword, but it did hurt him when you sacrificed Paanee."

Leo shifted his shoulders and looked down at his feet. Halia could feel the shame radiating off him.

"Didn't kill him."

"You failed to cut him in half." Fara glanced at Halia. "I suspect the Blessed Blade is the key. The weapon forged by the Lord and Lady of Light thrust against the soul returned from death by the Lord and Lady of Darkness."

"So I have to kill my own father?" Halia swallowed. She had a hard time fighting him. He disarmed her too easily. The disappointment on his face had so shaken her, he had nearly killed her. "I'm not sure I can."

Leo cupped her face. "I understand."

He kissed her. She closed her eyes. It was a comforting and loving kiss. He wasn't disappointed in her that she couldn't fight her father. He had been twisted into something repugnant. She had to find the courage to free him. There was no other way, was there? She had to be strong. She had to overcome her emotions and thrust her sword into his guts.

For Leo. For her family here.

She broke the kiss, not sure if she could find that strength.

Leo stroked her cheek for one more moment and then turned to Fara. "How do I get death magic? I'll have to kill a dungeon builder with it." Leo swallowed. "And we don't even know that it will help."

"My father had Death," Isatu said, her voice a deep rumble.

"Your father?" Leo asked. He turned to her. "Who is your father?"

"Meskalamdug." Isatu sat on her hunches. "He tamed my mother, Girru, a mighty fire dragoness. They made me before they died. Mother used to tell me all about Father while I was in my egg. How he had come to this world from another, how he had been given the power of Death by the Soul of the Word. And how he was looking for the Word. The one who had brought him here."

"Death was his original glyph," Leo said. "Explains his name. Meskalamdug the Flaming Devil. He got Fire from your mother and had Death from crossing over. But I don't see how that helps."

"His Void Crystal was never claimed," Fara said. She stepped up beside Leo. "No dungeon builder ever claimed it and the power it held. Nor have any adventurers seized it for the value it possesses to mages. Down beneath our feet, lies your access to the Death Glyph."

Isatu nodded. "When I first hatched, I would visit it between naps, but after a few rests, I was too big to fit down the tunnel. I was trapped in the large room. I dreamed so much of Mother and Father. I was so alone, but now I have you, my Lord."

Leo smiled at that. "We'll claim it after I set things to right. Anguin is not coming back right away. He will regroup. Make plans. We have to be ready.

Hope blossomed in Halia. They would find a way to redeem her father's soul and free him from whatever dark curse Lord Zuen and Lady Ninazu had put on him. By Lady Sherida, I will free you, Father!

* * / *

Fara and Halia followed me to the Vault.

As we passed through the empty living quarters, which rang in the silence of my missing family, I thought about what I had said. When I cast fire magic, I called upon the power of Lord Gibil and Lady Lamashtu, and yet those were not the names I had called upon. While I didn't know all the gods, I had three-quarters of the glyphs now. I lacked only Death, Thunder, and Wind.

"Fara, who are Lord Usumgallu and Lady Palil?" I asked. "Which gods are they? Death, maybe? Or Thunder? No, none of those feel right. Wind?"

"They are not gods. Lady Palil was the first dragoness. She hatched from an egg made up of all the elements. This was before the dungeon builders. She was a wild thing and caused much suffering to the cave-dwelling dwarves, the forest-dwelling elves, the plains-dwelling humans, and the coastal-dwelling halflings. But one man named Usumgallu tamed her. They had twenty-four hatchlings. A male and female of each of the twelve elements. You called on the progenitor of the dragon race."

"Ah," I said. "Interesting."

"Mmm, it is," said Fara. "I had known there were words to be spoken, but it was exciting hearing you say them. And the words to your spells. They are very formulaic. You call upon the very gods that war with you."

"They don't have a choice," I said. "No wonder they hate me."

I unlocked the door to the Vault with a touch. Only I could open the door. It creaked open to reveal the black gem on its plinth. Souleen perked up as she sat on it. Such relief flitted across her expression at the sight of me.

"Lord Leo," she said, standing up, her tan-brown body quivering. "I was so worried for you. It was horrible. All your servants are sleeping inside of me. They are all dreaming of you, worried for you. This was a massacre."

I nodded. "Yea, it was. You remember Fara."

"It is a pleasure to see you again, Lady Fauraliiithiliana," Souleen said, managing to say that trilling name with all its vowels. I don't know how she did it. "I am thankful that you are safe."

"It was..." Fara swallowed. "I have never been more scared in my life." The elf advanced on the crystal. "I am curious about you. I think... Would you mind answering some questions? I could use a distraction."

"Of course!"

"So you are the Soul of the Word. The embodiment of the power that Leo draws upon?"

"I am the Word given Shape," said Souleen. "The Word creates all things. I am its Soul."

"Or a piece of it," I said.

"One tailored for Lord Leo," Souleen said. She grabbed her boobs. "He is fond of what he calls 'MILFs.' Motherly, busty women with ample attributes for him to play with."

Fara glanced at Halia. "Yes, he does have a taste."

"I'm not motherly!" gasped Halia, her hands covering her breasts held in her gold breastplate.

"But you are ample in the bosom." Then the elf reached out with a delicate hand and touched the crystal.

She gasped. Her ears quivered. A shudder ran through her. Then she turned her gaze to me, her violet eyes wide. She fell to her knees before me and moaned, "I am ready to serve you fully. Your heroics are stunning."

"My heroics?" I asked, staring down at her.

"I felt them all," moaned Fara. "That crystal is your soul, Leo. Your heart! The love. The passion. The devotion. How much you care for those souls dwelling in your heart. It is astonishing. I want to be included in your heart. I want to be one with your passion. It's not just my lust that burns for you, Lord Leo. I don't just want to be taken by you any longer. I want to be owned by you. For the rest of my life."

"You got all that from touching the crystal?" I asked.

"From touching you." She quivered. "You've been laid bare before me. How could I not love that?"

Then she grabbed my cock. I gasped as she stroked up and down my dick. Her hand felt incredible. I groaned as she played with me. Her palm brushed the crown of my cock. Her tongue flicked out over her lips.

Then she ducked her head down and slid her lips over the crown of my cock. I groaned as she suckled on me. My dick throbbed in her mouth. I threw back my head, moaning out my pleasure. That felt good after the harrowing battle.

"Fuck, Fara," I groaned, feeling the passion in how she nursed on me. "Goddamn, that's good."

Halia smiled at me and Souleen grinned. The little, busty woman rubbed her pussy into the tip of the gem. I supposed the Void Crystal was my soul. My heart. I used it to shape the world I lived in. All my monster girls dwelled in there. I smiled at this delight.

Her lips slid up and down my cock. She bobbed her head as she suckled. I groaned, my hands grabbing the sides of her head. I held the elf as she loved me. She nursed on me with such passion.

Halia undid her armor as I savored this delight. She had such a big grin on her lips. Her large breasts came into view. They had a wonderful bounce to them. She sat her armor down and then undid the belt with her blessed blade.

The artifact that would give us a chance against Anguin.

"Fara!" I groaned, unable to think with that wicked mouth working up and down my cock. She knew what she was doing. She suckled on me with such hunger. It was an amazing delight. I groaned, my cock throbbing. "Oh, damn, Fara."

"Ooh, ooh, suckle on him," Souleen moaned, masturbating her cunt against the pinnacle of the Void Crystal. "Just make him explode."

Halia smiled and continued removing her armor, her large breasts bouncing. "She is quite the little cock-sucker, Lord Leo."

"God, she is," I groaned, savoring Fara's mouth working up and down my cock.

Her ears twitched to the side while her large, violet eyes stared up at me. They were so endearing. Those big, Anime eyes. I groaned, wanting to fall in them as she nursed on my cock. Her tongue danced with such delight. Her black hair rustled, falling all the way down her back to her ass.

My balls tightened. My cock twitched as she nursed with all that passion. Her hands gripped my dick, stroking me. I savored staring into those big, expressive eyes of her while the elf loved me with all her might.

"Fara," I panted. "You are going to get a big mouthful of cum if you keep that up."

"I bet she knows that, Lord Leo," Halia said, unstrapping the greaves from her boobs, her large breasts jiggling before her. She smiled at me. "I bet she even wants to drink your cum."

"You're a comedian, Halia," I groaned.

"Is that another name for a sexy and heroic adventurer?" she asked, sauntering to me. Her big boobs jiggled.

"Sure," I panted. "Comedian Halia."

She hugged me from behind, her breasts spilling across my back. I loved the feel of her. She rubbed at my stomach, her hands stroking up and down my flesh. She rested her chin on me. "Mmm, that sounds wonderful, Lord Leo."

"I'm glad," I groaned as Fara's mouth sucked with such passion. Her delicate cheeks hollowed as she loved me. "Damn, I'm going to erupt.

Halia licked my ear. "Good. Just flood her with all that cum. Pump it into her mouth."

"Yes!"

My balls tensed. The ache swelled to the bursting point at the tip of my cock. The naughty elf suckled hard, her ears twitching. She suckled with passion, the wet slurps echoing through the Vault and over the hum of the Void Crystal.

My face contorted as she nursed with her passion. Then I groaned and erupted. My cock pumped my jizz into her mouth. I shuddered, spurting blast after blast of cum into her mouth while the pleasure shot through my body.

"Fuck, yes!" I gasped.

"Go, Lord Leo!" Souleen cheered.

"Oh, yes, yes, flood her little mouth," Halia moaned, her hands stroking up and down my body. "That's so hot. You're basting her mouth with all that cum."

I was. And Fara gulped it down.

Her big eyes squeezed shut as she drank down every drop of cum that fired out of my dick. More kept erupting. My balls emptied themselves. I shuddered, the excitement of this moment rushing through my mind.

"Goddamn, yes!" I snarled and flooded her with everything that I had. "Fara!"

The elf gulped down the last of my cum. She drank it all down. I buzzed from the delight. It rippled through me. My fingers dug into the side of her head. I panted, loving the pleasure that she gave me.

"That was amazing," I panted. "Damn great."

She slid her mouth off my dick with a wet plop. I loved the feel of it. Her mouth came off, drool running down her chin. She licked her lips, her small breasts quivering and her long and cute ears twitching.

"How do you wish to ravish me, Lord Leo?" she asked and leaned back on her elbows, parting her legs. Her hairless pussy appeared, dripping with her juices.

"I'm going to start by eating the pussy," I groaned. "Never eaten out an elf. You, Halia?"

"I have not, Lord Leo." My paladin rubbed her hands up and down my chest. "Are you suggesting we share in that delicious bounty?"

"I am."

Halia hugged me tighter and then released me. She moved up beside me. Together, we sank to our knees, her large breasts swaying. The petite elf stretched out on her back, her legs spread wide, and waited for us with this hot look in her eyes.

I leaned over, the scent of her pussy smelled like nectar. I breathed in that wonderful aroma. It was fantastic. My mouth watered. Halia smacked her lips beside me. She leaned over with me, her cheek pressing into mine.

I loved the feel of her smooth cheek on mine as we came closer to the petite elf's cunt. Fara rubbed at her little titties, her ears twitching. The aroma of her pussy filled my nose moments before Halia and I kissed at that juicy vulva.

"Lord Leo," moaned Fara as my lips and Halia's planted on that juicy cunt.

Our tongues both flicked out. We licked over her pussy. Our tongues danced about her hot flesh. We stroked them up and down, caressing her with such hunger. She moaned and trembled as our tongues caressed her labia.

She tasted amazing. I loved the flavor of her pussy. I enjoyed how she quivered as our tongues licked and lapped at her. My hands shot beneath her slender rump, gripping her. I thrust my tongue into her depths as Halia licked at her clit.

"Oh, yes, yes, Lord Leo and Lady Halia!" the elf moaned. "Oh, my, that's so good."

"So tasty," groaned Halia. "Lord Leo turned me into a complete slut. I used to be such a pure maiden, and now look at what I am doing."

"Tonguing my clit," purred Fara. "I love it. Oh, yes, yes, I am glad he corrupted you. Oh, Lord Leo, your tongue is so deep in me."

I wiggled it about in her cunt, savoring the flavor of her passion. I wanted to drink down her cunt cream. Just swallow every drop of her passion I could before I fucked her. I would pound her so hard. My cock was getting hard.

I felt Souleen watching us from her perch, grinding her naughty cunt on her crystal. This was all so hot. My tongue danced around in her twat, stroking her pussy walls. She groaned, her cunt clenching down on my probing appendage. I soaked in her nectar. So sweet and delicious.

Halia suckled on Fara's clit. My naughty paladin nursed on the elf's bud. I loved the sounds the elf made. Her passion was something delicious. I fluttered my tongue up and down folds, I nibbled on her labia.

"Oh, Lord Leo and Lady Halia!" the elf moaned. "You both are driving me to my orgasm. Moldy leaves, that is so good. Yes, yes."

"God, I love how you swear," I groaned.

"Mmm, it's adorable," purred Halia. She slid her tongue down past mine and went for the elf's pussy.

I flicked my tongue to Fara's clit. I danced around that naughty bud. She trembled, her fingers pinching her pink nipples. Her body trembled. I loved the feel of her bud on my tongue. I sealed my lips around her pearl and suckled.

She gasped, her whimpers and moans echoing through the room. She cried out with such passion. I loved her enthusiasm. I danced my tongue around her bud and loved how she shuddered. I suckled hard on her.

"Rotten roots!" she cried, her voice echoing through the room. "Yes!"

Her body bucked and spasmed. Halia moaned her delight. I abandoned Fara's clit and joined Halia in licking at her folds. Nectar poured out of the elf's cunt. Her butt-cheeks flexed beneath my kneading hands. I dug them in tight, gripping them hard. I danced my tongue around her bud, loving the way she shuddered.

My tongue fluttered up and down her folds, licking up her juices. I passed Halia's tongue. They danced about each other. Before I knew it, we were kissing. We shared Fara's nectary juices, our lips working together while the elf whimpered and moaned.

12