Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is time for consummation," moaned Fara. "For you to claim every bit of me, my Lord!"

My dick twitched.

* * / *

Fauraliiithiliana shuddered on the floor, so ready to be taken hard by Lord Leo. The elf's body rippled with the delight of her orgasm while her mouth brimmed with the salty cum that had fired out of his dick. She had not knelt before a male since she had interviewed with the High Librarian for the right to study at the Great Library.

He hadn't flooded her mouth with nearly as much cum as Leo had. Nor was it as tasty.

"I am ready to be taken," Fauraliiithiliana moaned, her pussy still twitching from her orgasm. "Ravish me, Lord Leo. Make me utterly yours."

It was worth being his doxy even if he didn't give her such pleasure. The knowledge she gained would change the world. They would call her heretic. They would ban her work. And that would make her infamous. Rebellious students would trade her books back and forth. Even the most learned scholar would have to read what a traitor had to say.

Their curiosity would not permit them.

And then they would see what she had learned. It would poison their mind, eat away at their indoctrination. Especially in the young. The rebellious. She would see that dungeon builders were seen different.

At least this dungeon builder.

Is this love? wondered Fauraliiithiliana. Do I wish his story to be read by all so they might see the true Lord Leo Baldwin because of a swelling affection in my heart?

Fauraliiithiliana wasn't sure. She had never been in love before. She had more important things to be about than wasting energy on such a foolish emotion. Now...

Now Leo rose, his mouth smeared in her pussy cream. He was so strong. A virile human with a huge cock that would ravish her with more force than any of her wooden dildos. Than even the golden dildo of an orc. This would be a real cock ramming into her cunt.

Fauraliiithiliana quivered for it.

"Sit on her face, Halia," said Lord Leo. "She should repay the kindness you gave her."

"Yes, yes, it's such a great chore to lick pussy," Halia said with playfulness to her tone. The human female crawled up my body. "Mmm, do you want to lick my pussy?"

"I adore licking pussies, Lady Halia," Fauraliiithiliana answered. She flicked her tongue across her lips. The few women at the library, scholars and students alike, had all learned how much she adored cunnilingus.

Halia threw her toned thigh over Fauraliiithiliana's head and straddled the elf. The tangy aroma filled Fauraliiithiliana's delicate nose. She stared at the human's black bush dripping with juices and the pussy lips half-hidden beneath.

She adored pussies, but licking ones with bush was not something she had much experience with. Elves had no body hair, male or female, save on their heads. But Fauraliiithiliana was ready to give it her all and devour Halia's pussy.

Just before Halia's lowering body obscured Fauraliiithiliana's view of Leo, she saw his cock thrusting out hard at her pussy. He guided it to her cunt. She quivered in anticipation. The Void Crystal hummed.

Touching that had been such an eye-opening moment. She had gone from willingly allowing her lord to ravish her body as the price to be here was to be eager for him because she knew him. Perhaps that was why she had such a deep affection for him now.

She knew him the way few could know another. How could she not love this noble man?

Halia's silky bush planted on Fauraliiithiliana's lips at the same moment Leo's cock rubbed at her pussy. He pressed into her pussy lips and rubbed his dick up and down her folds. She shuddered, savoring that fact. He felt so wicked against her flesh.

He moved up and down her, teasing her. He stirred up her flesh and then down it. As he found the entrance to her pussy, Fauraliiithiliana licked at Halia's cunt. The elf's tongue dragged through the human's folds, savoring the tangy flavor. There was such vital delight in the taste of Halia's pussy.

Leo rammed into Fauraliiithiliana's cunt

The elf moaned as that huge cock buried into her cunt. He stretched her out with his fleshy shaft. Her pussy clenched down on him. She savored the way he filled her up and reached all the way to her cervix.

Can he breed me? Fauraliiithiliana wondered as her tongue fluttered up and down Halia's cunt. Humans cannot breed an elf, but is he wholly human? He's from another world. A dungeon builder.

The prospect of progeny--his progeny--excited Fauraliiithiliana more than she could have imagined. Her pussy clenched down on Lord Leo's cock as he drew back. The stimulation sent delight rippling through her body.

She moaned into Halia's cunt. The elf thrust her tongue into the human's snatch, dancing it around and soaking in the tangy delight. Fauraliiithiliana's ears twitched as her body trembled, her cunt clinging to Lord Leo's cock.

He fucked her.

He drove his cock in and out of her cunt, his balls smacking into her taint. They had his cum. His seed would flood into her. She clenched her pussy down his cock. She was his woman now. His concubine or wife. A member of his harem. One among dozens.

And yet, she felt special for being one of Lord Leo's women. For being accepted by him.

Moaning, she danced her tongue around in Halia's cunt. Fauraliiithiliana thrust her tongue into that juicy hole with the same vigor that Lord Leo fucked her pussy. Her twat squeezed down on him, swelling her own pleasure.

"Oh, Lord Leo," moaned Fauraliiithiliana, her eyes staring at the human's rump. The elf thrust her tongue deep into that cunt.

"Ooh, Lord Leo, she's dancing that tongue around in my pussy," whimpered Halia.

"Good," Lord Leo groaned, his cock pumping in and out of Fauraliiithiliana's pussy. "Shit, she's got a wonderful cunt."

"Noble Souleen, has our Leo ever found a pussy he didn't like?" asked Halia.

"Nope," Souleen answered. "Our Leo has loved them all. Every monster girl he has ever created, he has ravished with such vigor."

"They're all so amazing," Lord Leo groaned as he drove his cock to the hilt in Fauraliiithiliana's cunt again and again.

She adored that. She reveled in him burying into her like that. It was a wondrous delight. She shuddered, her face contorting from the passion of his cock burying into her over and over again. She squeezed her pussy down on his dick. It was such a wondrous delight. Her face contorted as she feasted on Halia's cunt.

The human shifted and squirmed, her silky pubic hair rubbing on the elf's lips. Fauraliiithiliana's tongue stirred around in Halia's cunt while Lord Leo continued to plunder her pussy, bringing the elf closer and closer to her climax.

She ached for it, squeezing her cunt down on Lord Leo's dick.

"Oh, my god, that's fucking amazing," panted Lord Leo. "Fara, your pussy is going to make me explode."

"Yes, yes, cum in her," Halia moaned, her rump flexing.

The elf's pussy drank in every thrust of Lord Leo's cock. Every plunge. It brought her closer and closer to her climax. She shuddered, her twat squeezing about that big dick. It buried into her twat. It was such an amazing delight. She was so close.

Her tongue brushed the human's clit. Fauraliiithiliana sealed her lips around it and suckled. The human's back arched, her black hair sweeping down her back and butt-cheeks clenching. Fauraliiithiliana nursed on her bud as she rose towards her climax.

Lord Leo thrust in hard and fast. He buried to the hilt in her cunt. He grunted, slamming hard and fast. He plunged to the hilt in her cunt. Her pussy gripped his cock, her body quivering. Her ears twitched with her anticipation.

His cock plowed into her cunt. He buried every inch into her twat.

She burst with pleasure. Her cunt convulsed around his cock. She nursed on Halia's clit hard, moaning around it. Fauraliiithiliana's rapture washed through her body while her twat worshiped Lord Leo's cock.

"Fuck!" he groaned, using his strange way of cursing. He plunged his cock to the hilt in her writhing cunt. "Yes, yes, Fara!"

His hot cum jetted into the elf's spasming cunt.

"Cum in her, Lord Leo!" Halia moaned, swaying. Fauraliiithiliana suckled hard on the human's clit. "Oh, that's so good. Lady Sherida! Yes!"

Hot pussy cream, tangy and delicious, gushed out of the human's pussy. As the elf metaphorically drowned in her rapture, she literally drowned in pussy juices. She gulped them down as her pussy convulsed around Lord Leo's erupting cock.

More and more of his cum pumped into her snatch. He flooded her with everything he had. He basted her with his jizz. She quivered there, savoring his cum flooding into her naughty snatch. She whimpered, her toes curling as she hit the peak of her rapture.

"Lord Leo," she mewled into Halia's pussy. "Oh, Lord Leo, I am your retainer. Your elf."

"My elf, Fara," he groaned. "Damn."

Halia groaned. "Oh, Fara, he finds that exciting. He likes it when women are his."

Lord Leo chuckled. "It is sexy." He let out a heavy sigh. "Now I have a lot of monster girls to revive."

"You must be about your duty, Lord Leo," moaned Fara, her body trembling.

12