Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 28

Story Info
Chapter 28
3.8k words
4.6
4.5k
6

Part 108 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-Eight

I went about my work. There were so many monster girls that I had to restore. I went through my companions, the women I had brought from my world. Lana Fulmine, my sexy movie starlet. My little sister Garnet. Maya, the girl next door I had loved for years without knowing. My gorgeous mother. The busty barista Terra. The cute and nerdy Hagane. Mrs. Lucina, that hot MILF. Crystal, my naughty older sister. I conjured them and placed them in the bedroom.

Then I had the monster girls. The will o' wisps and the quetzalcoatls. The wildhounds and the arachnes. Mermaids, oozes, and hippocampi. Satyrs and werebears. The basilisks. The orcs. Unicorns and yuki-onna. I put them in the throne room with Isatu. For now. They deserved an orgy. A release.

Lastly, the companions who'd chosen to serve me. Usiku, my lovely fomorian. Baaghi, my fierce rakshasa. Paanee, my sultry naga. Smerta, my bold valkyrie. And Feya, my cute fairy. I added them to the other room, too.

I could make more monster girls. Defeating Anguin had given me a large boost to my overall mana limits. Plus the taming of Isatu had added to it. I had gained a glyph. I had a new companion to conjure and new monster girls to bring into this world. Hellhounds were the Level 1 Fire monster girls, but I ignored them. Level 2 were salamanders. How interesting.

But it was time to conjure my Fire companion. I had long thought of who I would pick for my Fire glyph. There was really only one woman in the whole world that I wanted for the role. My cock ached just thinking about it.

"Mmm, that's a nice pick, Lord Leo," Souleen said. "Let's fetch her."

* \ * / *

"Okay, Nina," said the director. His name was Alex, but he was credited as Stills by Jim. He did a lot of directing.

And Nina Naughty did a lot of acting.

The porn star, her bleached blonde hair falling about her face, was ready to be given direction. Her fake boobs were held in a tied-off, white blouse while a school girl skirt, the tartan affair was so short it barely could cover her bubbly ass, fluttered. She wore platform heels, knee-high socks, wore a naughty grin. Tattoos of flames wrapped around her left thigh.

"I want you to crawl onto the bed and look cute and coquettish," said the director. "Then Bruce and Jim are going to come in and start spanking your butt for being such a naughty girl."

Nina Naughty (her real name was Nina Murray, but that wasn't a sexy porn star name), purred, "Sure thing, Alex."

"Okay," said the director of the small crew. "Action!"

"Nina Naughty, he needs you," a voice whispered through her mind as she sauntered onto the bed. And then arms hugged her soul and...

The porn set vanished. She was no longer in the rented home in the Hollywood Hills. She floated up in the air and into a dark void. A woman held her, breasts bountiful. Nina was naked and surprised by what was happening.

I don't think I've done any ecstasy, flashed through her mind.

As she floated with the woman, she had the strangest feeling that she was needed by a new director. One who needed the very best performance out of her. The role she was born to play. She was Nina Naughty, fire given flesh. A devilish and naughty woman.

Devilish...

That word felt so appropriate. She was a devil. She was no human woman any longer. She had red skin, her breasts no longer enhanced by silicone, they were all-natural. Big and busty pair of F-cups. She had eyes that glowed yellow-white like hot coals. Her hair was back to her original hue. Black as midnight. She had two horns peeking out of her hair. Her pussy was still hairless, not because she waxed. Because devils had no pussy hair. She was wicked. An infernal being of temptation.

She could even make pitchforks out of fire to poke the wicked.

But not her director. No, no, he was a good man. Director Leo would guide her to the performance of her lifetime. He was waiting for her. Nina Naughty felt the darkness giving away. He was summoning her. The world flashed.

She appeared with her arms thrown wide like she was receiving an award. Her red breasts bounced and heaved. She swept her bow before the naked, young man holding a black crystal that hummed. As she straightened, a wicked grin on plump lips, he turned to face her.

He was naked. Muscular. Dark hair and eyes. A handsome man with a big, thick cock thrusting out before him. Her pussy clenched at the sight of him. She was used to being fucked by hung porn stars, but that dick was a magnificent one.

Made her feel like that virgin who was seeing her first cock at such a tender age. The awe and lust for it. The way it made her pussy melt. He flicked his eyes up and down her body, his grin so boyish and eager.

He was only nineteen, she judged.

"Director Leo," she purred. "It is an honor to work for you."

He arched an eyebrow. "Director. That's a new one, but... Damn, Nina Naughty in the flesh."

Her grin grew even more wicked. "A fan." She turned around, letting him see her gorgeous rump, plump and jiggling. She faced him again, her perky tits bouncing and smacking together. "How many times did you jerk off to me?"

"Hundreds!" he groaned. "The last time I masturbated was to you. Well, I didn't get to finish. I had to get to school, but I wanted to. Fuck, you are really here."

"Of course I am, Director," Nina cooed. "Do I need to audition?" she glanced around. There was a black-haired woman with big breasts and that sort of fresh, girl-next-door face. Then there was the slender thing with the too-big eyes and the pointed ears thrusting out of her raven-black hair. "Want me to go down on the elf while you fuck me. Lick your cum out of her pussy. Mmm, not enough creampies in porn for my taste."

"You'll get plenty of creampies here," said Leo. "Fuck, yes, eat her out. I'm going to take you hard."

"Going to fuck me in the ass?" asked Nina Naughty. "I do anal. I love anal."

"Oh, my, Lord Leo," the busty woman said. "Isn't she... interesting."

"I'm a slut," said Nina. "A big-time whore. It's why I love porn. Nothing like being paid to do what you love, and to know that Director Leo jerked off to my scenes... God, that makes me wet. My pussy is dripping, Director. Just fuck me hard. Ram that cock into me. Let's make a scene. Put on a show for the busty chick."

"I'm Halia, daughter of Anguin, Paladin to Lady Sherida, Goddess of Light."

"Nice. I'm Nina Naughty, daughter of the town bicycle, and three-time winner of Adult Star of the Year." Nina winked at her. "I'll eat your ass out next. If the Director wants me to, of course. He's the boss. Got to do whatever freaky shit he wants me to do."

She could tell by how his dick throbbed that he wanted her to eat out Halia's asshole. I am going to love it here. Real fucking. Not having to stop and hold strange positions. No worrying about if my hair is blocking the shot. This isn't staged. It's real fucking.

She fell to her knees before the elf, cum running down her slender thighs from her pussy. Without hesitating, the devilish porn star licked up the jizz, gathering up that salty delight. Director Leo had yummy tasting seed. She wiggled her rump at him, eager for the ass-fucking of her life.

She knew it would be amazing.

Her tongue licked higher and higher up the elf's cunt. It didn't bother Nina that she didn't know the elf's name. That didn't matter. Only fucking and sucking and following directions. She quivered, her cunt on fire. Her tongue followed the rivulet of jizz all the way to that pussy.

"Damn, elf, you smell like flowers," groaned Nina. "That's fucking hot. I'm going to tongue your fuckbox and make you explode."

"Fuckbox?" gasped the elf. "That is the most vulgar thing I have ever heard."

"Mmm, you got a yummy-looking fuckbox, too. I'm going to tongue-fuck the shit out of it once I clean up all that jizz in you. Damn, you got your pie stuffed with cream. How much does the Director cum?"

"He fired a great quantity of his seed into me," moaned the elf. "It was my first time with a man, so I cannot say if that was unusual or not."

"I missed out on the cherry poppin' scene?" Nina sighed. "Well, at least I get to clean up the aftermath. Mmm, and that looks succulent."

Still wiggling her ass, eager to have her bowels reamed by Leo's big dick, she slapped up the pussy cream out of that delicious cunt. The nectary juices mixed with the salty spunk. It was the perfect delight to the devil. Her pussy dripped juices down her red thighs, her big boobs swaying beneath her.

Leo's cock slapped on her ass. She groaned in delight at the feel of him there. He slid his dick over to her crack. She was in heaven. He nuzzled into her crevice and found her asshole in moments. Here was a Director who knew his shit.

She laughed in delight and thrust her tongue deep into the elf's cunt.

"Oh, devil," moaned the elf.

"Nina Naughty," panted Leo. "The hottest porn star there is."

"She is definitely warm," groaned the elf. "Is a porn star similar to a movie star? A person famous for porn."

"Yep." The Director drilled his cock into Nina's asshole. "She's famous for porn."

"What does that profession entail?" the elf moaned.

"Fucking." Nina Naughty fluttered her tongue up and down the elf's pussy lips. "Lots and lots of fucking."

"Then you shall fit in with Lord Leo's harem," groaned the elf.

"Fuck, yeah, I will." I'll be perfect, the devil thought.

Director Leo jammed his cock against Nina's asshole. Lubed by the elf's pussy cream, his cock had no problem ramming into Nina's anal ring. She groaned into the elf's cunt as she savored that big dick sliding into her bowels. It was amazing.

The heat melted down to her cunt. She loved how thick he was. And long. He kept sliding and sliding into her bowels. The porn star moaned her delight at being so violated by his big dick. She squeezed her flesh around him, trembling with her passion.

He gripped her hips and fucked into her bowels. He buried into her hard and fast. He pumped away with such passion at her asshole. His hands gripped her hips as he sodomized her with passion. He didn't hold anything back.

The devilish porn star loved it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned. "Ram that cock into me, you big-dick stud! Yes! Tear up my ass! Goddamn, you know how to fuck, Director. You know how to fucking fuck!"

"He has so many monster girls in his harem," Halia moaned, fingering her twat as she watched. "He knows how to please them all."

"Of course he does," Nina groaned into the elf's hot cunt. "I wouldn't work for a director that didn't know how to fuck me hard. Goddamn, ram that dick into my asshole. Fucking bugger me. Make me walk funny and drip cum out of my asshole for a fucking week, Director Leo!"

"Goddamn, I will," he growled and fucked her even harder.

Nina Naughty loved the way his balls smacked into her flesh. She thrust her tongue into the elf's cunt, scooping out all the jizz she could fine. The elf's moans echoed in the air, rising over the slap of flesh on flesh. The devil stirred up the elf's twat, gathering all that yummy cum.

The salty spunk and nectary juices melted through Nina Naughty's mouth. All her taste buds rejoiced. She loved this delight. She groaned as she feasted on the elf's cunt, her bowels clenching down on her Director's big dick.

Her orgasm built and built in her cunt. She shuddered, the heat blazing in her asshole threatened to ignite her pussy. She wanted that. Her tongue thrust deep into the elf's cunt, searching for any more cum. She couldn't find it.

So she tongue-fucked the elf.

"Moldy leaves," the elf moaned, her large, violet eyes staring down her petite body to the devil.

Nina winked at the elf and then found the clit. She tongued it, fluttering against it. Her bowels clenched about Leo's thrusting dick while she battered the elf's clit, driving her towards the brink of a climax.

The devil wanted to make the elf cum. To drown in her nectar. She moaned, her asshole melting around Director Leo's magnificent cock. He had an amazing one that he rammed into her bowels over and over again. He fucked her hard with his dick. He buried to the hilt in her over and over again.

She groaned, loving that delight. She savored his dick burying to the hilt in her bowels. This hot fire built and built in her. She would blaze with hell's flames. Her asshole squeezed down on it. She shuddered as he buried into her.

"Fuck!" Director Leo groaned. "I'm fucking Nina Naughty's ass!"

"Yeah, you are!" the porn star moaned. "You're reaming the fuck out of my ass. Goddamn, I'm going to cum. You have the best cock, Director. Ooh, you're a big-dick stud! I love it. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum fucking hard!"

"Rotten roots, I am, too!" the elf moaned as Nina resumed her sucking on the clit.

Do it, thought the devil as she nursed hard on that bud. Cum. Shower me in elf cunt cream. That's going to be so fucking hot.

Leo grabbed her boobs. She gasped as he kneaded her big, all-natural titties. No more silicone for her. She savored how great her breasts now felt. She groaned, so glad her boobs were sensitive again after the surgery. It was wonderful to have that pleasure rippling down to the ecstasy building in her cunt.

Nina Naughty nipped the elf's clit.

The elf squealed.

Her body bucked. Nectary cream gushed out of her pussy and flooded the devil's mouth. She gulped it down, the pussy cream running hot over her chin. She licked and lapped up that wonderful delight as Leo plowed his cock hard into her asshole.

She groaned as he buried to the hilt in her. He slammed deep and hard. He fucked her bowels with force as she drank the elf's nectar. Nina Naughty had never tasted a pussy like this in her years as a porn star.

She loved it.

"Hell fucking yes!" she squealed and hellfire burst inside of her.

She came.

"Hose my fucking ass with your jizz," moaned the devil, her bowels convulsing around his cock. Her pussy spasmed, juices gushing down her thighs. She moaned, rubbing her face into the elf's hairless cunt. "Just fucking pump all that cum into me. You don't have to pull out."

I can have men cum in me! Director Leo can cum in me all he wants. No money shots.

"Flood me!" howled the naughty devil.

"Goddamn," Leo groaned, his dick hammering her spasming bowels. "That's incredible. Oh, goddamn, Nina, that ass is amazing."

He buried into her and erupted. His cum pumped into her velvety asshole. She loved that spunk flooding her. It was amazing. She moaned, her flesh convulsing and spasming. The heat rushed through her body. Stars danced before her eyes as he basted her flesh.

"Pump that fucking spunk into me!" she howled, her orgasm hitting that wild peak. "Goddamn, yes, yes, that's fucking it! You fucking stud! Director Leo! Love your big, ass-pounding dick!"

"Damn," he groaned as he fired the last of the cum into her bowels. She savored it, her tongue fluttering against the elf's pussy one last time. The pleasure died in the devil.

The elf stumbled back while the masturbating Halia whimpered out her own delight. Leo pulled his cock out of her asshole. She shuddered as he left her anal ring gaping open for a moment. She shuddered and turned around.

Without hesitating, she grabbed his big dick and suckled the end into her mouth. The sour flavor of her bowels filled her. She shuddered as she reveled in that dirty flavor. It was so nasty. She loved it.

He grabbed her horns like they were handlebars. "Fuck, you are Nina Naughty."

She winked up at him and loved being a devil.

She bobbed her head, sucking with passion. He groaned, gripping her horns tighter. Then he directed her head. She submitted to him, obeying his will. Her pussy clenched, and her asshole dripped with his cum.

He worked her mouth up and down his cock, the muscles of his arms bulging as he directed her. She loved her horns. Savored being a devil. This was such a delight to worship him and buff her ass off his dick.

"What manner of world did Lord Leo come from where fucking is part of a profession?" asked the elf.

"Perhaps she was a prostitute," said Halia. "A star of prostitutes."

"Interesting."

"Star of porn," groaned Lord Leo. "She was... Fuck, how to put this. We used a way of capture live events in order to watch them later. She was filmed fucking others so people could watch it and jerk off to it. Like Lana, only hers were just... plays that were recorded. She didn't fuck on screen."

What a pity for her, thought the devil. Fucking on screen is amazing.

Leo thrust his cock now. He fucked her mouth as he gripped her horns, holding her head still while he pounded her with everything that he had. She groaned, drool spilling over her chin. She found this to be such a rush. She nursed on his cock, suckling with passion as he buried his cock to the hilt of her mouth over and over again.

She nursed on him with passion. She suckled, her cheeks hollowing as she loved his cock. He groaned while drool ran down her chin. She loved this sensation. She nursed on him, suckling with all her might. Drool ran down her chin.

She suckled on him, buffing his ass clean. He slammed his cock to the back of her throat. A gleam appeared in his eyes. She knew what he wanted. The naughty devil clenched her asshole, forcing out more of his cum to trickle down her taint to her pussy lips.

Do it! she screamed at her director, focusing her thoughts on it. Fuck my mouth. I'm a dirty fucking whore. Just do it. Ram that cock down my gullet.

"I know you can do this, Nina Naughty!" growled the director, his hands clutching to her horns. He thrust hard.

His cock hit the back of her throat and kept going. She swallowed his cock with hunger. She let it slide down her gullet. She loved the way it penetrated down her esophagus. She nursed on him, suckling with all the naughty might that she could muster.

It was fantastic.

Her tongue tasted her ass again. She buffed his shaft clean of her earthy musk. He drew back. She groaned, suckling hard on him. He fucked into her again, slamming his dick past her gullet. She shuddered, loving the way his cock plunged to the back of her throat. His balls smacked into her chin.

"Oh, my," the elf said. "He's fitting all his cock into her."

"Deep-throating her," said Halia. "Garnet told me about it."

"Mmm, she's a naughty one," the elf said.

"Yes, my little sister is," the director groaned.

Little sister? Incest? A shiver ran through the devil. That sounds so fucking hot.

Director Leo fucked his cock down Nina's throat over and over. The devil moaned, sucking hard. Her hands gripped his hips. Her coal-bright eyes stared up at his. The hellfire built and built in her cunt. It was so hot being deep-throated.

And being watched. She loved it so much. She rose to an orgasm with him. It was so sinful to have a cock ramming down her gullet. His wiry bush kissed her lips and nose every time he plunged into her. His nutsack smacked her chin.

That meaty thwack echoed over her sloppy sucking and slurping.

Drool ran down her chin as he buried into her over and over again. He fucked into her hard and fast. He buried down her gullet over and over again. She moaned around his cock. Hummed. She suckled. Slurped.

The sour flavor of her ass faded.

"Shit!" growled Director Leo. "Oh, shit, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum in Nina Naughty's mouth!"

He's definitely my number-one fan! thought the wicked devil.

He slammed his cock down her gullet, heavy balls slapping into her chin. She breathed in his salty musk. He pulled back. She moaned, humming the entire way. His crown popped into her mouth. His entire body shook.

12