Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!"

His hot cum fired into her mouth.

Yes! thought the wicked devil as his salty jizz flooded her mouth. She gulped it down. The warmth poured down her throat and filled her belly.

She climaxed.

Her pussy convulsed as he fired blast after blast of his cum into her mouth. She gulped it down. She savored every blast of his jizz. He groaned, loving what she did to him. She swallowed it all down. She whimpered as he basted her mouth with his jizz.

Nina swallowed so much of it. She drank down all that wonderful spunk. She gloried in his seed pumping down her throat. Pleasure rushed through her. A devilish tide of delight that spilled over her mind. She trembled, gulping it all down.

"Fuck," groaned the Director when he fired the last of his cum into her mouth. "Damn, Nina Naughty, just damn. You're going to be an awesome part of the harem."

She squealed in delight. She stared at his chest. At those strange tattoos. One of them, two upside-down V's made of strange arrows caught her attention. They were like two tongues of flame frozen made out of cuneiform. My connection to him. But why Sumerian cuneiform. That's weird.

She gulped down the last of his jizz. This was so much better than being a porn star. She was a Leo star. His personal fuck-toy devil. She would let him do anything to her, and do it with a smile on her face.

Hopefully with jizz dripping down her red skin.

12