Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 30

Story Info
Chapter 30.
4.5k words
4.4
4.2k
5

Part 110 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty

Garnet was bound up by her mother's roots. Normally, being bound up by the mommy-dryad's woody tendrils would be a moment of joy for the succubus. She would relish being helpless. Her hands pinned over her head, her legs forced apart, and her body pushed against the wall. Her wings twitched and tail swished.

"Come on and let me go, Mommy," whimpered the naughty succubus. Her black pigtails spilled down around her cute face. Her hairless pussy dripped with juices. "Leo's making sexy monster girls in the Vault. I just want to see them. They could be so much fun to play with."

"Let your brother enjoy his new monster girls," her mother said as she knelt before the succubus. "I'll keep you distracted, you naughty slut."

A shiver ran through Garnet. It was so wonderful that her sexy mommy called her "naughty slut." Her mother had come a long way since she had first appeared. But Garnet wanted to be where her big brother was having all his fun.

"Can't you just let me slip in?" she asked, the roots grown all over her body. They cupped her small titties and squeezed about her perky rump. "Please, please, please, Mommy?"

"No." The mommy-dryad shook her head. "The rest of us are okay waiting. They're having their fun, aren't they."

"Yes," Garnet whimpered. Maya was sixty-nining with Mrs. Lucina while Hagane was tribbing with Lana Fulmine. Crystal gasped, getting fucked from behind by Terra and her clit-dildo. "But... but..."

"Mmm, just enjoy some mommy-daughter incest." Garnet's mother smiled up at her. "I know how hot you find that."

"I do," the wicked succubus whimpered. "But... but..."

Her eyes widened as her mother started feasting. The naughty dryad's tongue licked and lapped at Garnet's hairless pussy. The succubus shuddered, pleasure rushing through her. A wicked and taboo delight that washed through her body.

She groaned, her head tossing from side to side. She savored this wonderful passion. It felt so good to her. She quivered there, biting her lower lip as she enjoyed her mother's tongue lashing. The dryad licked and lapped with skill, stroking the succubus's pussy lips and little clit.

Garnet glanced at the door to the Vault, aching to know who the new Fire companion was. What sort of monster girls now lived in the dungeon. It itched at her to not know. She struggled against the roots, but they were so strong, holding her hands pinned over her head.

"Mommy!" she whimpered. "Oh, Mommy, you're doing such a good job." A wicked idea popped into her head. "I wish I could touch you, too. Squeeze your breasts. We could sixty-nine. Mmm, mother and daughter licking each other's pussies. That sounds yummy, right, Mommy?"

"It does," purred the dryad, "but you don't think I'm stupid enough to let you go? You're a succubus. You're a seductive liar that seduces people to get what you want."

Garnet gasped in mock outrage. "I would never lie to you, Mommy."

The dryad snorted. "You're going to have to stay tied up for your own good. At the mercy of your mother."

The dryad thrust her tongue deep into Garnet's cunt. The naughty succubus squealed in delight at the intruding tongue. It swept around in her snatch, teasing her hot flesh. She whimpered, loving the feel of that tongue dancing around in her pussy.

The incestuous rush of pleasure was incredible. She groaned, her face contorting from the delight. Her body shuddered from the rapture building in her twat. She would have such a big orgasm on her mother's tongue.

If I cum, then maybe she'll want me to eat her out, thought Garnet.

"Yes, yes, make me cum, Mommy!" moaned Garnet. "I love you so much."

"I love you," purred the mommy-dryad. "Mmm, and you have such a yummy cunt. Mommy can lick your pussy all day long. How does that sound."

"Wonderful," Garnet groaned. Then she realized her mistake. "No, wait, I mean--"

"That you want me to feast on you all day long," purred her mother. "Oh, Garnet, it's a mother's job to provide for her children. I'll do it. All day long!"

Garnet shuddered as her mother's tongue felt so wonderful licking over her pussy. She squeezed her eyes shut, finding it so hard to resist. Her body didn't want to resist. She was a succubus. She was made for orgasms.

And her mother knew how to make Garnet's orgasms explode through her nubile flesh.

The succubus whimpered. Her pigtails danced. She squeezed her eyes shut, her red wings fluttering against the wall. Her pussy clenched about her mother's probing tongue. The dryad danced that tongue around inside of her.

The others were gasping and moaning. Crystal's icy body spilled mist from her flesh as Terra fucked her hard with that clay clit-dildo. Terra's big boobs heaved as she thrust forward, her gorgeous face twisting in delight.

"Oh, yes, yes, Mrs. Lucina," Maya moaned, the undine and the angel-MILF locked in their sixty-nine. "You got such a yummy cunt. Mmm, I'm glad that Leo brought you in the harem."

"I'm so glad you two are together," moaned Mrs. Lucina. "You two were always so cute walking to school together."

"I walked with them," Garnet moaned. "We should daisy chain. You, me, and Maya!"

"And you're so cute getting eaten out by your mother," the angel-MILF cooed. "Enjoy."

"Ugh," the succubus moaned, her body trembling.

"Yes, yes, make her cum, Mom!" Crystal moaned. "Make my little sister cum! Oh, god, Terra, make me cum with that clit-dildo."

Garnet shuddered, her pussy clenching on her tongue. She knew Crystal would be no help. Her older sister liked teasing too much. The succubus glanced at Hagane. Electricity coursed over her metallic body as she tribbed her pussy against Lana Fulmine's cunt.

No, no, Hagane's too much a fangirl for Jane Dangerous to stop tribbing with Lana, Garnet thought. The only one that could help her was her big brother, and he was busy fucking his new monster girls.

"Big bro," she whimpered anyways, her pussy clenching. She twitched, straining against her mother's roots, but they were too strong. "I'm going to cum on Mommy's mouth, big bro! You have to see that. You love incest!"

But Leo didn't come running.

She whimpered, her body trembling as her mother kept devouring her. The naughty succubus rose and rose to her orgasm. It built in her. she quivered there while Crystal squealed out her pleasure. Terra slammed her clit-dildo to the hilt in the ice sprite and joined her in ecstasy, the golem's big boobs heaving.

Garnet whimpered, her cunt clenching so hard. Mrs. Lucina's halo burst bright as she came with Maya. The pair were squealing into the other's pussies. Garnet smacked her lips, wanting to drink pussy cream right now.

New monster girl cunt cream would be so delicious, she thought, glancing at the Vault door.

Her mother suckled hard on her clit. Garnet whimpered. Her face contorted with bliss. She tossed her head from side to side, her orgasm building and building. Her tail swished back and forth, sliding along the wall.

Her mother nibbled on that naughty bud. The succubus squealed in delight as her orgasm burst in her. Waves of delight washed out of her cunt. She moaned out her pleasure. It resounded through the bedroom as she bucked through the rapture.

Her juices gushed out of her pussy and into her mother's cunt. The naughty dryad licked up the taboo flood with relish, feasting on Garnet's cream. She whimpered, her wings fluttering and tail twitching. Pleasure drowned her mind.

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped Garnet. "That's so good. That's amazing. Mommy!"

Her orgasm hit the wonderful heights of bliss. She quivered through the pleasure, trembling with delight. It was such an amazing moment. She panted, her head swaying from side to side. A big smile spread on her lips.

"That was wonderful," cooed Garnet. "Oh, Mommy, now you have to let me eat your pussy."

"And let you go?" The dryad lifted her face from between Garnet's pale thighs. Cunt cream gleamed over her mother's brown face. "I don't think so."

"But you must have such a hot and wet pussy, Mommy. Don't you want me to take care of you?"

"Don't worry," Terra said, pulling her clit-dildo out of Crystal's cunt. "I got your mom covered!"

The golem hurried over, the smooth shaft of her clit bouncing and tits heaving. She fell to her knees and rammed her dildo into the dryad's cunt. With a moan of delight, Garnet's mother resumed her feast. The little succubus moaned out her delight quivering against the walls, aching to meet those new monster girls.

* * / *

"Here we go," Leo said and thrust open the door of the Vault. "Time to meet the others, Nina."

The devilish porn star smiled as she sauntered out of the door into a large bedroom. She drank in the sight. Pinned to the wall was a slender girl, barely eighteen, with small breasts, black pigtails, and red horns thrusting out of her hair. They were similar to Nina's own horns. But this girl had red, leathery wings, too, and thigh-high boots.

Kneeling before her was a woman with golden-brown skin and leaf-green hair, her face buried in the girl's snatch while woody vines that grew from her toes held the cutie bound. She was being fucked by a busty chick made entirely of clay that had fashioned her own dildo out of her flesh. She was gorgeous, her hair made of coppery wire.

On the bed, a woman made of ice was tribbing with an angelic MILF whose big boobs heaved. Beside them, a girl made of water was sitting on the face of a girl made of metal while a woman with silver skin and wings made of electricity ate the metal cutie's pussy.

"Wow," Nina said, drinking in the sight.

"Oh, you big perv," the girl made of water said. Everything about her was the blue liquid, even her hair. It rippled as she quivered. "Nina Naughty. You brought your favorite porn star to this world. I knew you would. I knew it."

"Yeah, that's me, Maya," Director Leo said. "Just a big perv. Maya and I have been friends since we were kids. She knows me too well."

"I know all his spank-bank material," she said.

"Can you let me down now, Mommy," the girl with the red wings moaned. "I want to fuck the porn star. She's sexy. She's got horns like me."

"Fine, Garnet," the woody woman said. She turned and smiled at Nina while the clay woman kept fucking her. "I'm Zoe Baldwin, the mother of Leo, Crystal, and bratty Garnet here."

"Hot," Nina said. "I'd love to fuck you, Garnet. You got that lolita look that is great in barely legal porn. You'd make a killing."

"But I'm only my big brother's!" Garnet purred as the vines grew away from her, retracting back to the kneeling mother's toes. "Just like you. I'm a succubus. Are you a devil?"

Nina thrust out her hand. A flaming pitchfork appeared. "I think I am."

The pitchfork vanished in a burst of fire as Garnet came loose of her mother's bonds. Nina quickly learned that Mrs. Baldwin was a dryad, Crystal was Leo's older sister and an ice sprite, and Maya was an undine. The angel was Mrs. Lucina and the clay girl a golem named Terra. The metal girl was an animated statue complete with cute glasses named Hagane.

"You're really Lana Fulmine," Nina groaned as the lightning sprite stood up and stretched her back. Her wings crackled with lightning. "Holy shit, I love the Jane Dangerous movies. I even starred in a parody of it. Jane Adventurous and the Ass Dildo of Doom."

"Leo's favorite," Maya said, nudging him in the ribs.

Fara, who had also come in, was writing in her journal, smoke curling up from the page.

Freed, the succubus darted over to Nina, shadows flashing in the girl's hand. Then Garnet held a double-headed dildo. She thrust it out before her, the ends quivering. "Wanna fuck each other with it?"

"Hell, yes!" cooed the porn star. "You're my type of girl. You want to do it kneeling with us ass to ass, or go for the scissored method."

"Scissor." Garnet grinned. "Kweh, heh, heh, I want to watch those big tits of yours quivering as I fuck you hard."

"Oh, yes, we're getting along," purred the porn star. She cupped Garnet's chin and kissed the barely legal cutie.

Garnet moaned, her lips so sweet. Her wings fluttered as her tongue thrust into Nina's mouth. The devilish porn star loved how bold and playful the girl was. It sent such a wicked thrill through her body. She groaned as she enjoyed the kiss.

Then the girl broke it and flapped her wings. She lifted off the ground and soared back to land gracefully on the bed. Nina was fairly certain all sorts of physical laws were broken by the act. But it had been hot.

Garnet shoved the dildo into her cunt, the shadowy shaft stretching out her tight slit. She shuddered and groaned, her pussy clenching on the toy. She licked her lips and then wiggled the other end at the porn star.

"Mmm, you are a wild one," she said as she sauntered past Leo kissing Hagane. He lifted her. She was made of metal, so it was impressive. She wrapped her legs around him and then he was fucking her hard, turning and pinning her against the wall.

Halia and Maya were kissing while Mrs. Baldwin and Mrs. Lucina came together. Crystal, Terra, and Lana Fulmine slipped into a daisy chain, feasting away on each other. The salamanders were sent out to join the other monster girls in the dungeon, placed in random spots to get to know their new lovers.

They'll do me proud, Nina thought as she slid onto the bed.

After making hundreds of pornos, she was adept at moving her body into position to share a double-headed dildo with a cute girl. Garnet had this wicked look in her red eyes. She smacked her lips, still shaking the dildo in invitation.

Their legs scissored together, Garnet's thigh-high boots so fetching on her pale form. Nina's crimson legs slid around those ivory thighs, the end of the dildo coming closer and closer to her pussy. The devil groaned when the thick end of the shaft pressed into her lips.

"Ready to be fucked, little succubus?" Nina purred.

"Fuck, yes!" squealed Garnet. "Kweh, heh, heh, I'm going to ravish you."

"Bold words."

With a giggle, Garnet thrust forward, driving the dildo a few inches into Nina's cunt. The devil gasped at the succubus's boldness. Pleasure rippled through Nina Naughty. She groaned as she thrust forward, too, sliding her cunt down that thick shaft.

In moments, their hairless pussies came together. Their cunts met. Shivers of delight ran through Nina at the sultry kiss of the cutie's vulva on her own. They tribbed their twats together, the dildo stirring around in the devil's cunt.

They humped together.

The dildo slid out of her pussy and then she slammed back down it. The wonderful friction sent delight rippling through her while she savored the wonderful way their bodies came together. They humped with passion. The pleasure swept over her body. She groaned, her face twisting at the delight of this moment.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Nina. "Ooh, you know how to fuck a girl."

"I'm a succubus," purred Garnet, her small titties quivering as they humped their cunts together. "You're amazing at this, too."

"Porn star."

Garnet grinned. Nina returned it, her boobs bouncing as they tribbed together and worked that thick dildo in and out of both their cunts. The pleasure rippled through Nina. The shaft stimulated her twat while her pussy lips and clit drank in the silky feel of the succubus's vulva.

They came together over and over again. They smeared their cunts together and then humped apart. They moaned and gasped, adding their passion with the others in the room. Nina Naughty whimpered as she enjoyed every last second of it.

"Oh, my god," she groaned.

"Kweh, heh, heh," chortled Garnet. "The only one better at fucking than Leo is me!"

"We'll see about that," panted Nina as she pumped her hips, working her cunt up and down that dildo.

Garnet moaned, her small body quivering. Her pigtails danced around her face while she cried out with such delight. Nina groaned and whimpered, her tits bouncing as they humped together. Pussies meeting. Her clit drank in the silky feel of the succubus's twat.

Nina's orgasm built and built. The devil swelled toward a burst of wild pleasure. She would cum so hard. She craved it as she worked her twat up and down the dildo. Their cunts tribbed together, smearing their juices on the other's vulva.

"I'm going to cum!" Garnet moaned. "Oh, Nina Naughty. Oh, that's good. You're such a wicked devil!"

"And you're such a slutty succubus!" Nina groaned.

"Thank you!" squealed the naughty girl. "Oh, god, I'm going to explode. Let's cum together!"

"Yes!"

The two pressed their twats together, their dildo sank to the hilt in both their cunts. They ground their clits together. Sparks burst from Nina's bud. Her pussy squeezed about the shaft, the pleasure building and building in her.

Then she cried out in rapture and exploded. Her juices gushed out around the dildo, mixing with Garnet's cream flooding out of her cunt. They were cumming together, both of them crying out their rapture.

It echoed through the room. It was such a wicked sound for them to hear. They both quivered and moaned, trembling through the ecstasy. The other women were moaning, Leo grunting. The bedroom resounded with such passion.

"You are so amazing!" squealed Garnet. "Nina Naughty!"

"Oh, yes, yes, Garnet!" Nina moaned, her pussy convulsing. The pleasure rushed through her. "You're such a wonderful delight."

Nina's cunt convulsed around the dildo, pleasure bathing her mind in rapture. She shuddered, her body quivering as she ground her cunt against the succubus's snatch. They both moaned and gasped, adding their passion to echo through the room. Nina trembled, loving this wondrous delight so much.

Her orgasm died to buzzing bliss that quivered through her veins.

"Ooh, now I need to nurse the sexy devil," Mrs. Baldwin cooed. "I want you to drink all my milk. You can drink, too, Garnet, for being such a good girl and not escaping my roots."

"Right, right, I chose not to." Garnet threw back her head. "Kweh, heh, heh! I could have escaped if I wanted to, Mommy!"

"Of course you could have," purred Mrs. Baldwin. "Now, you two come and nurse from me."

"While I fuck you in the ass, Mom?" asked the Director as he sat down Hagane. His cum ran down the animated statue's chrome thighs. "How does that sound?"

"Perfection," moaned Mrs. Baldwin. "Mmm, my new devilish adopted daughter and my naughty succubus nursing as my son's big dick fucks me all at the same time does sounds wonderful."

"Mmm, I want to eat my little bro's cum out of your snatch, Hagane," Crystal moaned. She smacked her lips, mist spilling off her freezing body.

She's ice and I'm fire, thought Nina. That's going to be steamy.

The dildo in her cunt vanished. Nina gasped, suddenly empty. Garnet scrambled to her knees and quivered there. Mrs. Baldwin slid on the bed, cupping her golden-brown breasts. The motherly dryad had a naughty gleam in her eyes. She jiggled her tits at them, her nipples beading with milk.

"Enjoy," she cooed.

Squealing with delight, Garnet shot her head in and latched onto her mother's nipple. She nursed with passion, her hips wiggling back and forth. Nina smiled, loving Garnet's infectious delight. Then she leaned in and latched onto the other nipple. She nursed from Mrs. Baldwin's nub.

Creamy milk squirted into her mouth. Nina Naughty had done a lot of sexy and wicked things. She had never nursed from a woman before. She groaned at the creamy liquid gushing into her mouth. It spilled over her tongue. She shuddered, her lips sealing around that woman's nub and suckled out more of the sweet delight.

This is fantastic!

* * / *

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin shuddered at the feel of the hungry mouths nursing on her nipples. Her milk streamed out into her youngest daughter's and Leo's new companion. Nina was such a delight, her plump lips sucking with such passion. She had gorgeous, black horns that rose out of her midnight hair. She imagined Leo grabbing those horns and fucking her mouth.

12