All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 30'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Three chapters of nothing but orgy... they were almost destroyed by an enemy that got away and the most important thing is for everyone to get off. No wonder he's barely making any headway here, despite all the advantages he has. So.. next chapter should be him rebuilding the maze, adding new traps and then going into town for supplies followed by yet another useless attack that will kill off minions that he can rebuild without loss and some minor injuries he will shake off with a spell followed by 3-more chapters of group orgy.

HarmonyEverydayHarmonyEveryday6 months ago

Dear anonymous

You know, there’s 105 chapters in this story so far. So what? You’ve read 105 chapters before you decide to bitch about you don’t like how it’s written or the content? I see these ridiculous reviews complaining but I personally have found a simple solution when I read something I don’t like. I quit reading it and go find something else! Maybe you should demand your money back!

I shouldn’t wonder so much why things often don’t get finished here when someone always has to come on and bitch about everything an author does.

To the author, Thank you for taking the time to write and for sharing it with the world. I hope you have the time and inspiration to continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dear HarmonyEveryday…

I’ve read all the “chapters” and have commented on each in much the same way. Yes, he’s prolific in spinning our marginal material, but he’s also capable of so much more. Every now and then we see a glimmer, a glimpse at what he can do, then he rushes away and hides behind these endless poorly written and vanilla orgies,

Now, if you want to laud him for that, then great, by all means feel free to do so. Everyone deserves a participation trophy in todays society.

But here on the inter webs my opinion is just as valued as yours. Meaning it’s not, and if that’s all it’s takes for him to run away scared and give up his hobby then so be it. Criticism is a harsh mistress, but it also teaches those willing to learn.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Skipped most of this because it was only raw sex. No plot at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

SIMILAR Stories