Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 35

Story Info
Chapter 35
4.1k words
4.46
3.7k
7

Part 115 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Five

Morana shuddered against the wall, her pale face contorting with delight while her small breasts jiggled. She pursed her black lips. Kneeling before her, Maya had her face buried in the banshee's hairless pussy, drinking my cum from Morana's cunt.

I slid a hand up my cock and tasted Morana's spicy juices. She had a flavor similar to Garnet. How very interesting. Those two were getting along great. I feared Garnet loved this Dark Lord angel that Morana had embraced.

"Well, Dark Lord Big Bro," Garnet said, sidling up to me with this adorable look on her face. Her black pigtails swayed before her, red horns peeking out of her hair. "What dastardly monster girls are you going to summon."

"It's Dark Lord Big Bro now?" I asked, shaking my head.

My little sister nodded. She had always been a playful and teasing creature. It would be wrong if she changed.

"Let's find out, Dark Succubus Naughty Garnet," I said, grabbing the stone.

"Kweh, heh, heh, all shall tremble before the majesty of Dark Succubus Naughty Garnet!" Her wings fluttered and tail swished back and forth. She was not forgetting that title any time soon.

I sank my thoughts into the Void Crystal. Souleen hummed inside as I moved into the monster girl categories. I had ten of the Glyphs now. Only Thunder and Wind were missing. I was still limited to Level 2 monster girls and magic. That had to change. I found the Death Glyph.

Level 1 monster girls were something called lemures. They were black spirits with nubile forms. I would love to try them out, but I needed more powerful monster girls. I shifted over to the Level 2 monster girls. Ghosts. Of course.

An image of a woman made of translucent, ethereal green appeared. She had ghostly hair that flowed around her. Round breasts. Her face was both seductive and dangerous. There was an air of peril to her. Not to me, but to my enemies.

A name whispered out of my soul.

"Duhot," I said, my hands gripping the stone.

The shadows whirled nearby. A long, slow exhalation moaned out and then she appeared, her body faint in the light, but the green shape of her was there. She floated an inch or two off the ground. Her black hair spilled down around her face, almost hiding her features.

"My Dark Master," she said, her voice slow and haunting. "Summoned, do I pledge fealty to you. How may I show my support."

"Fuck that pussy down his dick," Maya moaned, her face buried deap into Morana's cunt. "Oh, damn, Maya, you really love that cum in me," the newly summoned banshee noted with her voice full of lust.

"Does the undine speak for you, my Dark Master?" Duhot asked, drifting closer. Her eyes had a spectral glow to them."

"She knows my desire as well as I do," I said, still gripping the stone. "I'm curious what ghost pussy is like."

A seductive smile spread on her lips. "It is incredible. You may not recover. You may be consumed by my passion and lost for eternity."

"I'm willing to take that chance," I said, winking at her.

She shuddered and then flowed through me. I groaned as her ethereal flesh passed through my arm. A chill ran through me. All the hairs on my arms stood up. I shuddered as she slid her legs around my waist. She didn't impale her cunt on my dick. She just slid her crotch around me, then I was suddenly in her flesh.

She became so corporeal. No longer a spirit that could phase through my body, she was real. Her pussy squeezed about my dick. The chilly embrace had my heart pounding. Her arms slid around my neck. Her black hair spilled back from her face as she leaned in.

"Am I beautiful, my Dark Master?" Duhot cooed.

"God, yes," I groaned, my dick throbbing in her cunt. She squeezed about me, so juicy and slick. My cock felt so hot in her cool flesh. I let go of the Void Crystal and grabbed her ass. I squeezed her ethereal flesh. "You feel so real."

"For you, my Dark Master." She pressed her breasts into my chest, her nipples so hard. "I can feel your heart screaming with passion for me. Oh, my Dark Master, let me worship your cock."

She kissed me. Her lips chilly. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. I squeezed her ass and savored her pussy around my cock. She moaned into the kiss, a spectral groan of haunted passion. Her thighs flexed, sliding her pussy up my cock.

I shuddered, my dick throbbing in her cunt. I gripped her ass, loving the feel of her. The way she embraced me. She slammed her twat down my cock again. I groaned, my dick throbbing in her snatch. She felt incredible about me. I groaned, kissing her with such passion. Our tongues danced together.

"Ooh, big bro, she's such a sexy ghost," my little sister cooed. "Can you make me one to play with? Huh, huh, I want to enjoy my own spirit."

I groaned, squeezing Duhot's ass as she worked her pussy up and down my cock. She felt so incredible. I didn't want to let her go, savoring her cunt fucking my dick. I kissed her with passion, reveling in this moment.

"He's busy, Garnet," Maya purred. "Be patient. "He'll make more ghosts for you to play with."

"Yes, yes, our Dark Lord shall conjure more minions to serve him," Morana moaned.

Duhot broke the kiss. "You shall summon my sisters to serve you, my Dark Master!"

"Yes!" I growled, savoring her cunt working up and down my dick. "Yes, I will. Goddamn, I'm going to summon more of you sexy ghosts."

She moaned, squeezing her cunt around my cock. She worked her hips, humping them against me as her pussy worked up and down my dick. It was incredible to enjoy. Her moans echoed through the room, so throaty and passionate

She was cool but exciting. She humped hard against me. My dick throbbed in her cunt. I loved the way that she squeezed her pussy around me. She suckled at my dick, my balls getting tighter and tighter. Her eyes glowed with her passion.

"You're going to get flooded with my cum," I groaned.

"I would be honored to take your seed, my Dark Master!" she moaned. "You own my soul. You have claimed me."

"God, yes!" I growled, my fingers squeezing into her rump. "Work that pussy up and down my dick. I want to spurt into you."

"Yes, yes, cum in her, big bro, so you can make a ghost for me!" Garnet whimpered. "I want to eat spectral pussy! That's so yummy!"

Her wings fluttered. She lifted off the ground for a moment as I enjoyed Duhot's tight cunt. The ghost hummed against me, her breasts rubbing on my chest. She felt so exciting against me. Such a thrill for me to enjoy. I gripped her rump, the pressure building and building.

I hurtled towards my orgasm. I would have a big burst of cum. Just shower her with all the spunk in me. I groaned, my heart pounding. She kissed me again, her chilly tongue invading my mouth. I loved this so much.

I groaned, that delicious snatch squeezing about my cock with ethereal passion.

"Oh, Maya," groaned Morana in the background. Her voice rose in pitch. "You naughty undine. Yes, yes, you have embraced the Dark Lord's perversion."

Her orgasmic shrieks echoed through the Vault, drowning out the Void Crystal. I could feel the set of lungs she had. Nearby, Garnet whimpered as she masturbated her pussy. Her leathery wings fluttered and flapped with her passion.

I slammed my hips forward and plunged into her twat, the pressure hitting that peak. Duhot's pussy clenched about me. Her chilly lips gripped me. Her ethereal embrace held me tight as I hit that point of eruption.

I broke the kiss. "Duhot!"

My cum pumped into the ghost's pussy. Her hot flesh spasmed around me. She milked me. I groaned, loving the feel of her twat rippling around me. The pleasure was intense. I groaned as I pumped burst after burst of my cum into her snatch. I flooded her again and again. I pumped all my jizz into her.

"My Dark Master!" she gasped. Her cunt rippled around me. Her deathly pussy spasmed around my cunt. "You honor me with life!"

I flooded her with my seed. I pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her. I buried over and over into her twat. It was incredible. The pleasure was intense. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. I groaned, pumping everything that I had into her.

It was incredible. Outstanding. I groaned through my pleasure, Morana's shrieks echoing about me. Garnet panted nearby as I basted Duhot's spasming cunt with everything that I had. I flooded her twat with my passion.

"Yes, Duhot," I groaned. "Mmm, aren't you just a delicious thing?"

"Of course she is delicious," Morana moaned. My banshee stared at me with her intense, red eyes. "She has gone beyond and has returned. She has been ripped from the bonds of death and set loose upon this world once more. The grave has responded to your will, Dark Lord."

"Wow," Maya mouthed at me. "Wow."

I winked at her.

"Ghost! Ghost! Ghost!" Garnet squealed. "You promised, Dark Lord Big Bro."

"I promised," I said and looked at Duhot. "I think Morana is hungry for that life I pumped in you."

"Of course, my Dark Master," the Ghost purred. "Sister Morana must share in the bounty. Like me, she has been ripped from the grave and has transcended death."

The ghost floated from me, passing through my arms and body. She was completely ethereal as she drifted towards Morana. Then she spread her legs wide and settled on the banshee's shoulder. At no point did Duhot phase through Morana's body.

It was like the ghost couldn't pass through her. That Morana was too close to the other side or something. Things were getting a little weird. I grabbed the Void Crystal and navigated to the Death monster girls and found new names rising in my soul

"Dusata and Grobi!" I called, summoning another pair of ghosts to this world. "Come. I call you. Come!"

* \ * / *

Garnet quivered as her big brother called forth two more ghosts to play with. Dusata and Grobi both appeared floating, their green, translucent bodies so sexy. They had round tits that seemed to defy gravity and their ghostly, black hair waved about their faces like they were underwater or something. It was so neat to the naughty succubus.

"Two ghosts for me to play with!" Garnet squealed in delight. "Dark Lord Big Bro, that's such a wonderful thrill. Behold, ghosts, I am Dark Succubus Naughty Garnet, the cute and adorable sister to your Dark Master. And I command you to come suck my nipples!"

The two ghosts glanced at Leo. He gave them short nods. "I didn't conjure them both for you, but... It's fine."

"You love to spoil her, big perv," said Maya. The undine sauntered over to Leo, passing Morana feasting on that yummy ghost pussy with all of Leo's cum in it.

A quiver ran through Garnet. Her big brother was such a stud. He had all these cute ghosts he could play with and other hot monster girls. It made Garnet so hot. Her tail swished behind her and wings fluttered as Dusata and Grobi drifted over. They had such beautiful faces when she could see them. Their ethereal flesh seemed to dim and glow, almost vanishing and then coming back so sharp.

"My Dark Lady," purred Dusata. She leaned in and touched Garnet's body with ghostly hands while Dusata's hair floated around her. She engulfed the succubus's nipple in a chilly mouth. It wasn't cold like Garnet's big sister, but more like it was the absence of life.

An absence of warmth.

She squealed as the ghost suckled at her nipple. The other one, Grobi, arrived. Neither of them had their feet on the ground. They floated. This ghost licked her lips and then engulfed the succubus's other nipple. Both her nubs had chilly, ethereal mouths nursing on them.

Such delight shot down to Garnet's naughty pussy. Her cunt clenched. She whimpered, her wings fluttering. She adjusted her step, loving the way that they played with her body. It was so neat. She loved it so much.

"Ipalsi," Leo called, the Void Crystal humming louder for a moment. Then darkness swirled nearby and another ghost spun out. She floated, her hair dancing around her. "Ipalsi, you are a beauty. Maya here needs to be fingered. Pussy and asshole. Can you do that?"

"I can," Ipalsi said in a mournful, feminine voice. "I shall make the Dark Lady cum hard, my Dark Master. My fingers shall know all her holes."

"Dark Lady?" Maya gasped. "Just Maya is fine."

"As you wish, Dark Lady," Ipalsi said even as she drifted over to Maya.

Garnet giggled at that. Maya shuddered as the ghost descended into the floor to finger her holes. One hand shoved up between the undine's thighs while the other reached around her and slid between her butt-cheeks. Liquid flesh rippling, the blue monster girl gasped in delight as she had her holes plundered.

Garnet loved the sight. She had two sexy ghosts nursing with such passion on her nipples. Grobi's tongue was naughty, dancing in circles while Dusata merely kept nursing away. She suckled with such passion, her cheeks hollowing.

The naughty succubus, her tail swishing, thrust her hands out to grab some ghost boobies. She passed right through their breasts, feeling the chilly tingle of their spirits. Both ghosts moaned around her nipples and suckled harder.

"Mmm, you like that, huh?" Garnet asked.

Then her hands were forced out until she held a round breast in each hand. A nipple poked hard on her fingers. She smiled, squeezing their ethereal boobs. She massaged one each, loving the feel of them in her hand, her wings fluttering while her pussy clenched.

"Nevidena!" Leo called in a commanding voice. A shiver ran through Garnet as she felt his will reaching into the Void Crystal. He gave another ghost shape.

Nevidena spun out of the darkness. Out of unbeing into being. Garnet's wings fluttered. It was so wild. These were ghosts who had never existed until Leo called them. They were just potentials waiting to be "born."

"Wow, that's so hot," thought Garnet, this naughty ripple shooting through her body. "Mmm, they're all so sexy."

"My Dark Master," Nevidena moaned, her voice that spectral haunt. "How do you wish to be pleased."

"He's going to fuck your asshole," moaned Maya as she was getting fingered by Ipalsi.

"Yes, yes, my big bro will," Garnet moaned, her nipples shooting delight down to her pussy. "Bend over and fuck that asshole up and down your Dark Master's dick. He'll love it. Kweh, heh, heh, my big bro is an anal fiend!"

"Are your Dark Ladies correct, my Dark Master?" Nevidena purred, her voice echoing through the room.

"They know me too well," groaned Leo. Garnet's big brother glanced at Maya and then at the succubus, an amused smile on his lips. "Listen to Lady Maya. That sounds hot."

"Of course, my Dark Master," Nevidena answered, her voice mournful and yet sultry at the same time. Full of passion. "I shall be honored to fuck your cock with my asshole. You are lubed with my sister's pussy juices."

"Yes, he is," Garnet purred, glancing over at Duhot getting devoured by Morana. "Ooh, ooh, this is making me so hot. Grobi, I want you to lick my asshole. Dusata, let's do some cunt-licking. That's a command from Dark Succubus Naughty Garnet."

Both their mouths popped off the succubus's nipple. In unison, the ghosts moaned, "As you commanded, Dark Lady."

Garnet smiled, her tail swishing back and forth. Dusata sank into the floor, her chilly hands grabbing Garnet's hips. The ghost lifted her face and nuzzled into the succubus's hairless pussy. Those deathly lips kissed at her tight slit. A naughty tongue licked out, sending a shiver through the succubus. Her wings flapped.

Then she gasped as Grobi didn't go around her, but passed through her. An ethereal chill washed over the entirety of Garnet's body. Her tail stiffened as she moaned in delight. Dusata licked at Garnet's pussy again as a shiver ran through her flesh, both her nipples aching.

Then Grobi was on the other side. Her hands parted Garnet's butt-cheeks. A chilly face slid into the succubus's crevice and kissed right at her sphincter. A spectral tongue danced over it. Garnet whimpered at the wondrous touch. It was so different.

"Oh, wow," Maya groaned. "Oh, Ipalsi, that's so naughty of you."

"Thank you, Dark Lady," purred Ipalsi.

Nevidena bent over and then she floated back towards Leo's cock. Garnet watched as the ghost swallowed his dick with ease. Garnet's big brother groaned, his face twisting in delight as Nevidena's ethereal bowels slid over his cock with ease.

The ghost didn't rock back and forth with her feet planted. Oh, no, she floated back and forth, her black hair dancing through the air and boobs swaying. She moaned, her head tossing, her asshole engulfed Leo's dick over and over.

"Fuck," Leo groaned. "That's good, Nevidena. That's real fucking good."

"It is," whimpered Garnet, loving the two sets of ghostly lips and tongue pleasuring her holes.

Grobi's danced over Garnet's puckered sphincter. The ghost's fingers dimpled the succubus's rump while she drank in that chilly and naughty sensation of having her asshole rimmed. The delight tingled to her cunt being licked by Dusata and her agile tongue.

The ghost lapped with hunger at Garnet's pussy, sending delight rushing through her body. Her cunt clenched and small breasts jiggled. This wicked delight washed through her body. She whimpered, biting her lower lip. Dusata's tongue parted Garnet's folds and stroked all her wicked petals. It made her shudder.

"Dark Lady," groaned Duhot. "You are licking all the cum out of my pussy. All of our Dark Master's spunk."

"It's his gift," Morana purred. "Fortunate are we to receive it. To drink it. To imbibe his salty cum and share in his life."

"Yes!" Duhot gasped.

"I wish to be gifted your life, my Dark Master," Nevidena moaned as she floated back and forth, sliding her asshole up and down Leo's cock.

"You'll get it," Leo groaned. "Damn, that is a tight asshole. That is amazing. Keep doing that, you wonderful ghost."

"Yes, yes, make my big bro cum!" gasped Garnet. "He's a Dark Lord. Dark Lord Big Bro! Love him! Love him like I do, Nevidena."

"I do love him, Dark Lady!" the ghost moaned. "He has called me to his service. Wrenched me from the grave. He awakened me. I am his forever."

That's so hot. I love these ghosts, thought Garnet They're like spectral puppies!

"Dusata, let's sixty-nine," Garnet cooed. "Mmm, how does that sound. You know what that means?"

"I do, Dark Lady," moaned the ghost. "I can see it in your mind. What you wish me to do."

The ghost's body rotated in the air, her head passing through Garnet's thighs. She shivered, her butt-cheeks clenching about Grobi's face. Dusata's body swept up. Her right thigh passed through the succubus's head. A heartbeat later, Garnet had a ghostly pussy before her, a tight slit.

"A standing sixty-nine!" squealed Garnet, hugging the ghost to her. Already, Dusata was licking at the succubus's pussy. "Kweh, heh, heh, this is hot!"

She buried her face into the ghost's chilly pussy folds and licked at the glowing, green flesh. She stroked over the folds. Her musk was faint, almost an echo, but was also sweet. Garnet groaned, wanting to taste more of the ghost.

So Garnet licked harder. She lapped at the ghost's pussy. Dusata returned the favor. Their tongues stroked through the other's folds. Garnet's hot cunt savored the chilly tongue parting her labia while her warm tongue lapped through cool pussy lips. They both moaned, holding the other.

Garnet loved it while she had the added delight to Grobi's tongue dancing around her asshole. The ghost pressed against the succubus's sphincter. Her anal ring parted for that spectral tongue. It plunged into her bowels and danced around.

"Yes!" squealed Garnet, her tail swishing behind her. Wings fluttered. "Such wonderful ghosts! Yes, yes, you are worshiping the Dark Succubus Naughty Garnet with all your tongues! Kweh, heh, heh!"

She thrust her tongue into Dusata's pussy, burying into those ethereal depths. The sweet flavor increased, a memory of passion. Garnet stirred through the hot flesh, wanting to make it a reality of passion. She wanted to make the ghost cum.

12