Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dusata moaned into Garnet's pussy, long and haunting. The ghost's tongue danced around in the succubus's naughty pussy. She quivered, two spectral tongues penetrating her holes. Grobi's fucked in and out of Garnet's bowels. She quivered, loving the intrusion.

She moaned into the cunt pressed into her face. She licked at Dusata's twat, feasting on her passion. She stroked those ethereal cuntlips, shuddering as the two ghosts tongued her holes, building and building her pleasure.

"My Dark Master!" Nevidena moaned. "Your cock feels so good reaming my asshole. I shall have the gift of pleasure. The shuddering memory of life!"

"God, I want to feel your asshole cum on my dick," Leo grunted.

"Mmm, he does," Maya moaned. "Oh, Ipalsi, those fingers.... Those fingers are amazing!"

"Sister Morana! Sister Morana!" Duhot gasped, her voice drifting out of the ceiling. "Your tongue feels amazing. Oh, yes, yes, Sister Morana! I shall shiver with pleasure. Thank you!"

"Cum!" purred Morana. "The Dark Lord has blessed you with the ability to feel rapture. Let the little death fall over you."

"I shall!" gasped the ghost. "Lady Ereshkigal's undying cunt, yes, yes!"

Garnet loved the sounds of the ghost orgasm. Maya was building to her own. So was the naughty succubus. She tongued Dusata's pussy with such vigor, the ghost returning the favor. Grobi's tongue danced around in Garnet's asshole.

Her holes melted from their chilly tongue. She hugged Dusata to her, whimpering and building to her orgasm. Garnet was so eager for it. The wicked succubus's tail danced behind her. The pressure in her pussy grew and grew.

"Going to cum," whimpered Garnet. "Oh, you two wicked ghosts are going to make me cum."

Dusata's chilly lips latched onto Garnet's clit and suckled.

The succubus squealed and returned the favor, nursing on the ghost's naughty bud. Garnet's asshole clenched down on Grobi's tongue. Her entire body trembled. Then she gasped out her rapture. She burst with pleasure.

The naughty succubus came.

Her pussy gushed juices. Dusata lapped up the succubus's flood of cream. Rapture rushed through Garnet's body. Her wings flapped and fluttered. She trembled through the rapture. It was incredible. Stars danced before her eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes," groaned Garnet between suckles.

Dusata moaned. Then ghostly juices gushed out. Almost tasteless, they held just enough sweet delight to make Garnet's tongue tingle. She licked them up, feasting on the ghost's cream. They held each other, trembling. Garnet's asshole writhed around Grobi's swirling tongue.

The succubus's wings flapped. She rose and rose toward the height of her orgasm. She devoured ghostly cream, her own juices spilling into Dusata's hungry mouth. The ghost moaned into the succubus's twat, both of them loving it.

Garnet hit the peak of her bliss.

"Oh, Ipalsi, yes!" squealed Maya. "That's so good!"

The two ghosts drifted from Garnet. She shuddered, her tail twitched. She hugged herself with her wings and squealed her delight as her orgasm died into such wonderful delight. Then she saw her big brother enjoying Nevidena's asshole.

She threw herself at him, hugging his muscular body from behind. "Mmm, how is she, Dark Lord Big Bro?"

"Great, Garnet," he groaned as she rubbed her nipples into his back, sending naughty tingles through her body.

Maya shuddered nearby, her watery boobs rippling. More waves washed over her body. She shuddered from her orgasm dying down. Morana was kissing with Duhot, the pair wrapped uptight. Garnet smiled, loving this life, her body buzzing with delight.

"Yes," growled Leo. "That's it, Nevidena. I'm almost there. Let me feel that asshole spasm!"

"Yes, my Dark Master!" the ghost moaned, her mournful passion echoing through the room. Then she gasped out with ecstasy.

"Fuck!" Leo groaned, his body tensing in Garnet's embrace. He shuddered. "Goddamn, that's it!"

Garnet smiled, so glad her big bro was dumping all his cum into the ghost's asshole. She rubbed her face into his shoulder blades and savored this wonderful moment.

12