Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 38

Story Info
Chapter 38.
3.5k words
4.41
3.3k
4
0

Part 118 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Eight

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin smiled in delight when the spectral forms of two of the ghosts slid out of the wall. The dryad had wandered away from the others, wanting to just find her own delights. It was fun sharing it with them, but there were all these monster girls to love. She had passed through the guard room, where Garnet had gotten distracted, and then crossed the mermaid pool. Nina Naughty had jumped down there.

Now the dryad wandered the Third Labyrinth. She felt that subtle shifting. Her son had changed the layout of the dungeon. Almost immediately, the two ghosts found her. She smiled as they appeared out of the wall, their bodies delicious as they floated towards her. They were translucent and shed a green light in the darkness of the labyrinth.

It was "dark" but Mrs. Baldwin would still see. She was at home here.

"Oh, aren't you two adorable," the dryad said, her leafy-green hair falling around her golden-brown face. "Mmm, I bet you two have never had breast milk before."

"Breast milk," one of the ghosts said.

"That sounds... intriguing," her sister answered.

The dryad cupped her breasts, lifting her big and lush tits. She squeezed them. Beads of milk appeared on the ends. A smile spread on her lips. "Well, let's find out if you can drink milk. Did you drink my son's cum? I can't imagine he didn't fuck you both."

"He did, Mrs. Baldwin," purred one.

"The Dark Master ravished us all," moaned the other.

"Mmm, and what are your names, cuties." The dryad smiled, squeezing her tits.

"I'm Dusata," the first one said, her eyes locked on the dryad's large boobs. Milk beaded her nipples. The ghost licked her lips.

"Grobi," the other said. She lowered down to suckle on the dryad's teat. But the ghost didn't bend over or kneel. Her feet just passed through the floor.

Cold, spectral hands cupped Mrs. Baldwin's right breast. Grobi's fingers dimpled them. The ghost leaned in and latched her mouth on the dryad's fat nipple. Milk squirted into the ghost's mouth. The white liquid could be seen through her translucent flesh. It outlined the inside of her mouth. She swallowed it, the milk flowing not to a stomach, but seeming to diffuse like mist through her spectral body.

The ghost slid her mouth off and moaned, "That's delicious, Mrs. Baldwin."

"Dusata?" the dryad asked, hefting her left tit.

The ghost moaned and joined her sister at nursing from the dryad. Mrs. Baldwin's pussy clenched as their cold, deathly lips nursed the life from her breasts. Her milk squirted into the ghosts' mouths. The pleasure shot through Mrs. Baldwin, her twat drinking in the delight.

She swayed there, whispering as they pleasured her. Their fingers kneaded her tits in such an exciting way. Her cunt clenched, this wild heat washing over her. She groaned, her heart hammering so fast. She closed her eyes, groaning from the hot delight. It rippled through her body. It was a wonderful sensation.

Her pussy clenched as she enjoyed every second of nursing the two ghosts. They both moaned in haunting ways as they nursed from her nipples. The pleasure rippled through the dryad. She groaned, her voice echoing down the hallway.

"Oh, you two are making my pussy so wet," she moaned. "Just so juicy. Ooh, Dusata! Grobi! Welcome to the harem. My son made some delicious ghosts."

They both groaned around the dryad's nipples between suckles.

The milk streamed into the ghosts' mouths. They suckled with such delight. Their cool lips felt so wonderful on the dryad's hot nipples. Mrs. Baldwin felt so feverish. Her flesh almost blazed. She wiggled her hips, her breasts rising and falling. This was a wonderful delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," she groaned as they nursed from her. "You're so wonderful. Yes, yes, just so amazing."

A big smile spread on her lips. Her nipples throbbed. She trembled as her milk spilled into their mouths. Her heart hammered in her chest. Her back arched and pussy clenched. The heat rose and rose in her.

Pussy cream soaked her bush. A trickle ran down her thighs. Her toes flexed against the stone as she held the ghosts to her tits. Their spectral mouths nursed with hunger. Chilly fingers massaged her tits.

"That's so wonderful," she moaned. "Ooh, you're making me feel so juicy."

Dusata pulled her lips from the dryad's nipple. "I want to taste how juicy you are, Mrs. Baldwin. You are the Dark Master's mother, no?"

"Yes, I am," the dryad moaned. "But that doesn't mean he doesn't love you two."

"The Dark Master showed us his love," Grobi moaned. "Would you love me?"

"I would," purred the Dryad. "How?"

The two ghosts glanced at each other, then Dusata sank even lower into the floor. Her head pressed up between the dryad's thighs. Instead of pushing her legs apart, the sides of the ghost's head phased through the dryad's legs. A moment later, Dusata nuzzled into the thick, green bush and licked at Mrs. Baldwin's cunt.

The spectral tongue flicked over her folds. She shuddered, spreading her legs apart to stop having the ghost be in her. A shiver ran through her. That cool tongue licked at her hot and feverish flesh, sending pleasure rushing through her.

"Oh, yes," Mrs. Baldwin moaned as Grobi rose into the air, her round boobs passing the dryad's face. Mrs. Baldwin licked a nipple, making the ghost whimper.

But those breasts kept rising as the ghost's legs slid through Mrs. Baldwin's torso. The spectral chill sent a wicked shiver through her. A heartbeat later, Grobi was sitting on the dryad's shoulders, her spectral pussy right before Mrs. Baldwin's lips. A faintly sweet aroma filled her nose.

The dryad stroked her warm tongue through those cool petals. She shivered at the taste. It was almost not there, but Grobi had a sweetness. A shiver ran through Mrs. Baldwin. Her large breasts jiggled as the other ghost feasted on her cunt.

"Oh, yes," the dryad moaned as she shuddered beneath Dusata's licking. "Oh, my, that's so good."

"So tasty," moaned Dusata, her voice echoing around them. Her cold tongue wiggled deep into the dryad's warm pussy.

Life and death swirled about. A shiver ran through Mrs. Baldwin. She tongued the ghost's pussy, savoring those spectral traces of sweet cream. Grobi's moans were distant echoes that bled out of the ceiling. They rippled around the dryad.

She fluttered her tongue against that spectral pussy. She feasted on the ghost's cunt, loving every moment of licking and lapping at her. It was a treat for the dryad to enjoy. She shuddered, licking with such hunger at the girl's cunt.

She plunged her tongue in deep. She danced around in that snatch, feeling the cool flesh. The ghost's drifting moans echoed around the dryad. Her boobs jiggled as she trembled there, Dusata's tongue fluttering up and down her folds.

That naughty, cool tongue brushed Mrs. Baldwin's clit.

She gasped in delight. The heat rushed through her. It was incredible for her to feel. She groaned through the bliss. She fucked her tongue in and out of Grobi's pussy, savoring Dusata's fluttering tongue caressing that naughty bud.

"Oh, god," whimpered the dryad. "Oh, that's delicious. Oh, yes, yes, you two ghosts are wonderful."

"You are so warm," moaned Dusata. "So full of life. I want to drown in it."

"I'll drown you," whimpered Mrs. Baldwin. "And Grobi, are you going to flood me with passion."

"You have my passion," the ghost moaned. "Dark Mother, you have it."

The dryad shuddered at that title. Then she latched onto Grobi's clit. She suckled on that cool bud. A shiver ran through the Life monster girl as she nursed on the Death monster girl's nub. She suckled hard, nursing on it.

And so did Dusata.

The other ghost slid her spectral lips around the dryad's clit and nursed. Pleasure shot through Mrs. Baldwin. Her pussy drank it in. She rose and rose towards her climax. She would have a big one. Just burst in pleasure. She shuddered, savoring every moment of his delight. A big burst of rapture would shower through her.

She couldn't wait for that moment. She would explode. It would be fantastic. Her entire body trembled. Her cunt clenched. The heat built and built in her. She whimpered, her body trembling from the delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned around the ghost's clit. "I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, Dark Mother!" groaned Grobi, her voice drifting out of the ceiling, muted. Muffled. But still strong. "Lady Ereshkigal's cold cunt!"

The ghost's thighs squeezed about the dryad's head. A faint gush of juices, almost like the memory of a pussy releasing a flood of cream, spilled from the ghost's cunt. The dryad drank that sweet delight, gulping it down.

Dusata nibbled her soft, cool lips on the dryad's hot clit. Sparks burst. Mrs. Baldwin joined Grobi in delight. Pleasure burst in the motherly dryad's cunt. Her juices gushed out and bathed Dusata's mouth. Rapture shuddered through Mrs. Baldwin.

She squealed her delight, stars bursting across her vision.

She tongued Grobi's cunt as the pleasure swept through her own body. Mrs. Baldwin drowned in rapture and ghostly passion. Her big boobs bounced and jiggled as her body shook. Her toes flexed against the stone floor. She whimpered, her heart pumping heat through her veins.

Dusata lapped up the cream, her tongue sliding through the dryad's hot folds. Mrs. Baldwin loved every moment of it. She quivered through the ecstasy, hitting that peak of bliss. She trembled there, panting as she came down.

The ghosts floated from her body, spectral legs passing through the dryad's flesh. A shiver ran through Mrs. Baldwin. She stumbled back into the wall, panting. The two ghosts drifted together and then started kissing.

The sisters' lips melted into incestuous passion, their spectral bodies almost merging. It was impossible to tell where Dusata began and Grobi began. Mrs. Baldwin shuddered as they shared their love for each other.

She smiled. What a wonderful harem Leo has created.

* * / *

When Crystal entered the Hellfire Room, she smiled. Her frozen body should melt in boiling temperatures, but this was her little brother's dungeon, and she was his dominating big sister. She could not be harmed by anything here.

Flames erupted from vents, the heat rippling over her. Her blue skin reflected the ruddy highlights. Her ice-white hair fluttered around her. Hot currents swirled through the room. Her big breasts jiggled as she moved through it, crossing the uneven floor.

The salamanders found her. They appeared from behind half-melted rocks or lying on the vents spurting flames. The Fire monster girls stared at the Ice monster girl with such lust in their eyes. They all had such horny lusts.

"Look, a slut has wandered into our room," one said. She had a red-scaled body with bands of orange scales covering her belly and big boobs. Her hair was living flames that burned down in defiance of gravity.

"Are you horny, slut?" another asked, perched on a rock with her legs spread wide, her pussy on display. "Are you here to be ravished by us?"

"Your cunt is dripping frozen juices," another purred. She sauntered forward, her wings of fire crackling behind her. A forked tongue flicked out and fluttered before her. "Need us to lick you?"

"Fuck, yes," Crystal said. "Mmm, you five are sexy as fuck. I want you to ravish me. I'm Leo's big sister. I control him."

"How can you control him when you're controlled by that naughty cunt between your thighs," another said. She advanced from Crystal's right, scaled boobs bouncing. "You're just a slattern looking to get her pussy licked and her nipple suckled. You don't rule Leo. He rules you and that horny twat."

A shiver ran through Crystal. "Busted." She sank to the ground. "Have at me."

The salamanders all rushed forward. Crystal shuddered, this room so hot. Her freezing body bled mist that vanished the moment it hit the air. She squirmed in delight as they were on her. They were all so wonderfully scaled. So sexy. Crystal was glad Leo had gotten the Fire glyph. Nina Naughty, salamanders, and a dragon.

One straddled Crystal's face, her bald twat planting right on the ice sprite's lips. Smoky pussy cream spilled into her mouth. She licked it up, lapping with hunger at the naughty treat. Two more salamanders went for her frozen breasts. They licked their forked tongues over her tits and caressed her nipples before sucking on her icy nubs.

A fourth salamander plunged her face into Crystal's pussy. Scaled lips rubbed on her smooth twat while flaming hair spilled over her thighs. A forked tongue stroked through her pussy folds. The ice sprite squealed in delight.

Her back arched, and her boobs jiggled. She whimpered, squeezing her thighs around the salamander's head. The fiery hair was wonderful. The mouths sucked at her nipples, nursing on those icy nubs while her tongue licked at the smoky twat sitting on her face. The heat of those pussy juices should melt Crystal.

She reveled in it.

The fifth salamander licked at Crystal's foot. The forked tongue slid up and down her sole, brushing her toes. Delight shot up Crystal's body. She moaned into the cunt on her face. Her tongue jammed into the salamander's molten twat and swirled around in her.

"Lady Lamashtu's cunt!" gasped the salamander. "That tongue is frozen. And it's so deep in me."

"Mmm, her cunt is just as cold." The forked tongue licked at Crystal's cunt. "But so delicious."

"She has dainty toes," another salamander purred. She sucked the big toe into her mouth.

Crystal moaned, her tongue dancing around in the salamander's cunt. She stared at her scaled ass clenching in delight. The ice sprite rubbed her frozen hands up and down the salamander's scaled thighs. Fiery hair crackled and burned, tossing as the salamander shuddered.

The hot pleasure swept through Crystal's frozen body. She whimpered, her face contorting from the delight. She humped against the forked tongue licking at her cunt. A shiver of heat ran through her. She trembled on the ground as they pleasured her.

Mouths sucked with hot passion at her nipples. The forked tongue plunged into her cunt. A naughty mouth suckled at her toes.

"So good," moaned Crystal. "Ooh, you monster girls are so naughty. Yes, yes. So hot. I love it."

"Mmm, and your pussy..." The salamander rubbed her scaly face into the ice sprite's pussy, sending delight rippling through Crystal. "Just so delicious."

The forked tongue stroked up Crystal's twat to her clit. Sparks burst from it. She groaned, her nipples throbbing in the hungry mouths sucking at them. She moaned, her tongue attacking salamander cunt, licking up those smoky juices.

Her frozen body drank in the delight of the salamanders' hot tongues. She moaned into the smoldering cunt on her face, her tongue plundering the molten depths of the salamander's twat. She danced around in the smoky depths, reveling in the taste of that yummy cream.

The forked tongue licking at her cunt brushed over her clit, bracketing her naughty pearl. Pleasure shot through the ice sprite. She moaned into that steamy twat on her face. Her nipples throbbed, those volcanic mouths nursing at her nipples.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped. "Ooh, you naughty salamanders are so amazing. You're going to melt me. Just melt me into a puddle."

"Yummy puddle," purred the one licking at Crystal's pussy. The forked tongue thrust into her cunt's depths and wiggled about in her. She gasped, squeezing her snatch down on the intruder. She reveled in the delight.

"Melt her," moaned the one licking at her toes.

The forked tongue slid along Crystal's dainty toes, sending wicked tingles racing up her leg to her pussy. The sensation mixed with the delight being stirred up in her by the blazing tongue. The mouths nibbled and suckled on her nipples and shot sparks of rapture down to her cunt.

The salamanders built Crystal to her orgasm. She quivered there, climbing closer and closer to her climax. She was so eager to just burst with orgasmic delight. She would have such a huge orgasm. Her frozen body would melt from the heat of their passions.

"Goddamn, yes!" she moaned and fluttered her tongue across the salamander pussy sitting on her mouth. Her hands stroked the salamander's scaled thighs. "You are so amazing."

"So are you, Crystal," the salamander sitting on her face moaned. "Lady Lamashtu's molten cunt! Your frozen tongue feels so good on my pussy."

"Mmm, her frozen pussy feels so good on my tongue," groaned the salamander loving the ice sprite's twat. "And tastes so good."

"Fuck, yes, I taste amazing," Crystal moaned. "Why my little brother brought me to this world."

"Lord Leo made a wise decision," panted the salamander sitting on her face. "I am going to cum on you! Yes, yes, you make me feel so good, Lady Crystal."

"Mmm, cum on me!" Crystal latched her lips on the salamander's hot clit and nursed.

Molten juices trickled over Crystal's icy cheeks. The frigid beauty trembled, her glacial nipples melting in the mouths of the salamanders. The forked tongue thrust into the ice sprite's depths and stirred her up. She groaned, her cunt clamping down on the wondrous delight.

She trembled, the pleasure building and building her towards that explosive release. She trembled, so close to just bursting with ecstasy. She groaned, her head tossing from side to side. Her face contorted from the delight.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she whimpered around the clit in her mouth.

"Lady Crystal!" the salamander sitting on her face whimpered. "Oh, Lady Crystal, yes!"

The salamander's fiery wings fluttered. Her back arched. Then pussy cream gushed out of the salamander's cunt. Hot, molten, and smoky passion bathed the ice sprite's frigid mouth. She gulped it down, the heat rushing through her body. It was so intense.

Her nipples throbbed in the salamanders' sucking mouths. Her pussy clenched about the burning tongue swirling through her frigid cunt. Her toes curled, bathed by the naughty salamander. Crystal arched her back and exploded.

"Fuck!" she howled into the cumming pussy as rapture swept through her icy body.

She bucked and shuddered on the stony floor, the air boiling around her. Ecstasy melted her mind. She moaned and trembled, toes flexing. Her pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out. A hot flood of passion. She whimpered, eyes squeezing shut. This was incredible. Fantastic.

She squirmed on the ground. Her boobs jiggled. The mouths kept sucking on her nipples. She lapped up the salamander's pussy cream. Such delight rippled through her body. The forked tongue licked up her juices flooding out of her melting twat.

"So good!" she moaned into the smoky pussy grinding on her mouth. "Oh, god, that's so good."

"And so yummy," moaned the salamander licking at her pussy.

Mouths popped off her nipples. "Ooh, she is so sexy. I want to lick her pussy now."

"No, no, it's my turn," another salamander purred.

"I want to sit on her face," gasped a third.

"Oh, my god, let me lick all your cunts," Crystal moaned, the air broiling around her. This room was so hot. So stifling. So passionate. "I want to eat all you sexy salamanders' cunts!"

A chorus of delight echoed around Crystal as she trembled through her orgasm. She hit that wonderful peak. A big smile crossed her lips. She licked them, feeling so good right now. Just so amazing after all that wonderful passion had swept through her.

* * / *

Halia worried about her father.

She rode the elevator, the magical disc that could travel up and down at vast speed, to the top of the Observatory Tower. It took a minute or so, her hands folded behind her. She was naked, she often went unclothed like the monster girls did these days.

Her braid of black hair swept down her back, the silky hairs at the end brushing her clasped hands. Her boobs jiggled when the elevator stopped. She was at the top of the tower. A permanent illusion made the tower look like a small crag on the mountain, but she could see through it from the inside. The air had a chill, her nipples puckering.

12