Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She padded barefoot across the cold stones to the ramparts and stared out at the world. The mountain stretched out to the wooded foothills. Those gave way to the farmland around Astovin, the village itself a faint smear of brown and gray.

Her mind played over the encounter with her father. Something nagged at her. It was more that her father, the great and noble hero, had been twisted into something shadowy and foul by the Lord and Lady of Darkness. Halia just couldn't place it.

She stared out at the world and pondered what had happened over and over again, searching for the clue she was missing while worrying about what would happen next time. They had almost all died. The entire harem had been destroyed by him.

He was a threat unlike anything that had ever lived in this world.

"What have you become, Father?" she whispered, her eyes distant.

12