Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 43

Story Info
Chapter 43.
3.7k words
4.78
4.6k
11

Part 123 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Forty-Three

Leach Life drew energy from the bastard and flowed it into me. I kept my hand planted against him as he screamed. It was working. Death magic was effective on him. I didn't relent. I didn't release him. My monster girls had worked together to take him down.

"Lord Zuen, defend your saint!" roared Anguin, crying out to the God of Darkness.

Night burst from him. I had a moment to register it before it slammed into me and threw me back. Static Aura discharged against the darkness that sought to sweep over me. I hit the ground with a hard thud, rolling. My armor clattered.

"Fuck," I groaned.

* * / *

Halia had a heartbeat of warning. She raised her blessed blade before her, bracing her left hand on the flat of the weapon right before the darkness slammed into her.

She flew back across the green and struck a cart that had been left out. Her head cracked against the back of it. She collapsed on the ground. The world spun around her before unconsciousness crashed down on her.

* * / *

The burst of darkness faded. Crystal readied to throw another shard of ice at Anguin. Everyone around Anguin had been thrown back. Usiku, Baaghi, and Paanee hit the ground, their bodies ravaged by the darkness that swept over them. They screamed and spasmed. Paanee thrashed. The attack had ripped her in half. Her tail twitched to Crystal's left, Paanee's torso to the left.

She vanished first. Killed.

Usiku quivered and then went still and faded into motes. Baaghi whimpered in pain, sounding like a wounded kitten. She twitched a final time and was gone. Halia lay still by the cart. Crystal wasn't sure if she lived or not.

Worry stirred through the ice sprite.

But Crystal's little brother stirred. He pushed himself up. His Static Aura had saved him. Such relief swept through Crystal. She would not let anything happen to him. She loved him. How could she tease him and call him "dirty boy" if he died?

"That's my little brother!" she howled and threw her ice shard at him. Then another. A third. She flung them at Anguin with a ferocity.

The bastard twisted around them. They flew past like glittering shards of glass. A winter's gale howled in her. A blizzard that would smother everything with their white anger. She flung her shards, glaring at him.

Nearby, her mother had her roots burrowing through the ground at Anguin. Crystal had to keep him distracted. They had to hold him down. Keep him from killing any more. Terra, Hagane, Smerta, Maya, Halia, Usiku, Paanee, and Baaghi had already died. This had to stop.

Roots burst around his feet. His sword flicked down and cut them as he spun around another of her crystal shards. Mist spilled off the furious Crystal. Her shiny body gleamed as Morana had a big grin on her face.

"Now!" she shouted.

The five ghosts rose from the ground around Anguin. Their spectral hands reached out to grab the bastard. Crystal smiled.

* * / *

"Go, ghosties, go!" Garnet shouted and winged towards Mrs. Lucina, Nina Naughty, and Lana Fulmine soaring through the air. "When they grab him, let's attack!"

"What can you do?" asked Nina. "Throw a dildo at him!"

"Yes!" hissed Garnet. The naughty succubus conjured one out of shadows. A great, big, floppy dildo she had seen in a video game called Saints Row 2. The Penetrator. It was a weapon, a dildo almost as long as she was tall.

The ghosts touched Anguin.

The four fliers launched their attacks. Garnet's floppy dildo spun down out of the night. A flaming pitchfork chased after. Lightning burst from Lana Fulmine's wings, and a beam of light burst from Mrs. Lucina's halo.

Anguin's screams filled the night.

Garnet chortled, "Kweh, heh, heh!"

* * / *

The naughty succubus laughed beside the porn star. Nina Naughty watched their attacks streaking down at the howling Anguin. The five ghosts all had their hands on him, draining the life from him. Down below, everyone else was attacking.

"Death reaps and harvests, let the scythe of Lord Nergal kill!" roared Director Leo.

Feya flicked her wand and a beam of light fired at Anguin. Morana screamed, the air warping before her. Isatu ran up and threw her wings wide. She breathed a gout of fire that swept at him. All the attacks surged at him.

Anguin thrust his sword into the air as they hit. The scythe struck him in the side. The dildo crashed into his head. Beams of light smote his body. Fire engulfed him. A pitchfork plunged into the maelstrom. Lightning crackled around him.

"LORD ZUEN AND LADY NINAZU!" he bellowed. "UNVEIL YOUR POWER!"

From around the village green, shadows flowed. They surged at him as he stood there battered, bleeding, burned. The attacks had hurt him. He swayed, the ghosts still pressing their hands into him, drawing out his life.

"How is he not dead?" gasped Nina Naughty.

Garnet's chortles died.

The shadows surged over him. They washed over the ghosts. The spectral beauties threw back their heads as the tide of darkness that crashed into Anguin from all sides washed over them. It wiped them away. They vanished. Killed.

The darkness swirled around Anguin. A cocoon of night held him. What would emerge?

* * / *

Maya ran through the village, the monster girls hurrying out the citizens, knocking on doors, making sure they were not hurt. She ran fast and hard. If she had a heart, it would be pounding right now with fear. Her watery body rippled with every step.

Ahead, darkness surged up into the air. A column of it that whirled. A pillar of night. Maya swallowed. She knew this was bad. The undine ran faster, fear for Leo sending waves through her body. Her flesh convulsed, her form wavering from her terror.

"Don't die, you big perv!" she screamed.

Light exploded.

* * / *

I stared at the darkness rising into the night. We had hit him with everything. The ghosts had drained his life. My monster girls had sent all their attacks. He had survived it all. And now... Now darkness consumed him.

The spell Flash burst into my mind. I couldn't give up. I had to stop this monster, or we were all dead. I was dead. I didn't want to die. I wanted to live with my monster girls. I wanted to show this world that I wasn't a threat.

"Radiance erupts, let the brilliance of Lord Shamash explode!"

The light exploded before the darkness. It snapped the pillar of night. The illumination was so bright, it drove back all the shadows and revealed not Anguin, but a hoary creature. A hulking, hairy beast with horns thrusting from his forehead and cloven hooves. He looked like a beastman from 40k. Something hairy and misshapen.

"This is a saint?" I demanded at the foul thing.

The thing that had been Anguin roared with bestial fury, something between a bear and a goat. The sound echoed through the air. An unnerving sound. The thing still held its sword. Anguin fixed eyes on me, full of fury.

Isatu breathed fire. My dragoness engulfed the foul monster with her fire. The sword slashed, parting the flames. A blade of night flashed across the distance, traveling even faster than they had, and gut Isatu in half.

My dragoness screamed as she fell into two pieces to the ground. Then she vanished. I felt her die like a monster girl. She must have been bound to my Void Crystal thanks to our connection that gave me the Fire Glyph. My heart pounded. I was running out of monster girls, and he had grown stronger than ever.

How was I doing this?

* * / *

Morana the banshee rolled her eyes.

"Oh, god, what a poser," she said, shaking her head. Her cloak of mist swept down her back. "You really went for the Baphomet look? What are you, some wanna-be satanist. That's so prep!"

She rushed at him and drew in a breath. It was time to scream. To pour her dark soul into an attack. Death affected him. The ghosts proved that. They had given their existence to hurt him. To drive him to call upon his ultimate form. Now they had to defeat him.

She stopped as the monster bellowed and screeched.

The air warped before the banshee's wail. It slammed into the hairy, disgusting beast. Anguin flinched and staggered from the power of death seeking to rip his soul from his body. Oh, her scream was loud, but it wasn't a sonic attack. This was no thunder. It attacked the very spirit.

Feya flicked her wand. A beam of light fired from the fairy as she fluttered low to the ground. It streaked out and struck him as he staggered beneath the assault of her deathly cry. Another beam of light slammed down from the motherly Mrs. Lucina above.

She would never let anything happen to me, Morana thought. She's a great mother.

Anguin whipped his sword. Scythes of darkness, blades of utter midnight, swept from him, hurtling across the battlefield. Morana jumped to her right, ready for it. She rolled on the grass and took in another breath.

* * / *

The angelic Mrs. Lucina flapped her wings hard. She banked hard to the right while Feya darted to her left. The spectral blades flashed through where Mrs. Lucina had just flown. She turned around, her halo pulsing with her anger.

Morana was still alive. The goth girl had dodged the attack, too.

Lana's lightning crashed down on the bestial Anguin. He had become a devil-man. It was so disgusting. Nina's flaming pitchfork slammed down a moment later. Garnet shouted and started hurtling dildo after dildo down on the beast. They struck him, bouncing off him.

Then Leo was chanting below as the monster dodged the attacks. The lightning crackled around the ground. Pitchforks buried into the soil. Beams of light fired from Feya's wand and Mrs. Lucina's own halo seared the grass.

Morana screamed, slamming into him again. He staggered and roared, fighting against the effect.

"Keep it up!" Mrs. Lucina shouted and fired another beam that struck the shadowy beast. Something wavered in its flesh. It didn't burn it but a puff of shadowy mist erupted.

A ball of light appeared to the monster's right. It shed light on it. The creature didn't seem quite so solid bathed in the light.

A blade of night slashed at Leo. He rolled and came up again. Other swords of darkness hurtled from the monster, flashing at them all. Mrs. Lucina fired off a beam, striking one. Morana rolled on the ground, narrowly dodging hers.

Anguin whirled, able to move easier. A flaming pitchfork struck his flesh. He ripped it out but it vanished in a burst of flames before he could throw it back. Ice shards struck his back, Crystal screaming on the ground. Roots burst out of the ground to grab the monster.

Another ball of light appeared on the other side of the creature. It glowed brightly and the monster appeared... smoky. No longer solid. Mrs. Lucina's brow furrowed. The angel didn't understand what she was seeing.

Anguin roared. He slashed at Leo, but the young man was already moving, his gray robe fluttering behind him. Morana's scream slammed into the hazy monster. Dildos crashed into Anguin's face. More shards of ice struck his chest. The roots gripped his legs.

"Keep it up!" cried Lana Fulmine.

Lightning struck the shadows.

"Kweh, heh, heh!" laughed Garnet. A vibrator struck Anguin, buzzing away as it smacked him in the snout.

A flurry of dark blades flew from the monster. Monster girls darted right and left. Crystal nearly was cut in half. She threw fresh shards of ice. Lana Fulmine banked gracefully. Garnet yelped and barely got out of the way.

Mrs. Lucina dove beneath it and fired a halo at him. She so hated this creature. Her light struck it in the hazy chest. Bestial-Anguin stumbled back and glared up at her. He slashed his sword at her. She banked to the right, the darkness flying past her.

A third ball of light appeared. Leo was penning the monster in. Anguin raised his arm against it. He looked almost translucent now. A thing made of nothing. A shell of shadows that could not stand up to the light. And in it...

A man stood in the midst of it. Anguin hadn't changed into a monster. He had been merely surrounded in darkness. It was a trick. An illusion.

Mrs. Lucina grinned and fired her beams of light, striking the shadow. Her attacks dissolved it into mists. The beast howled and slashed at her. A blade of night swept at her. She dodged it with ease and fired off another beam of light. It sizzled on him.

Feya hit him from the other side, the butterfly-winged fairy flitting around with her wand dancing before her, firing light. Pitchforks hurtled down. Lightning sizzled. Ice flew. Mrs. Lucina smote him again then dodged around another slash of darkness.

Only for a portal to open before her. A flaming pitchfork soared out of it and struck the angel in the breasts before she could react. The burning weapon buried deep in her chest, striking her hard. She went limp from the shock. She hurtled to the ground in a spin.

Before she hit the ground, she saw a fourth ball of light surround the monster, his shadowy shell hardly visible. Then she struck the grass and fell into Souleen's compassionate arms. Mrs. Lucina had died, but she had hope they would win.

* * / *

Horror struck the devilish porn star as Mrs. Lucina spiraled towards the ground, a flaming pitchfork buried in her chest.

"Nooo!" screamed Nina Naughty. She soared down for the monster who was barely visible. She would fuck him up.

A new flaming pitchfork appeared in her hand as a dazzling blade of light swept at the insubstantial monster. The shadowy form was barely visible. Anguin turned and blocked the sword of light.

"Death reaps and harvests, let the scythe of Lord Nergal kill!" Leo cried.

A slash of death struck Anguin in the back. He staggered from the blow, bracketed by the balls of light. They drove him back from their radiance. Leo had penned him in and Mrs. Baldwin's roots held him.

Morana's scream slammed into him. The shadows wavered. Nina Naughty flared her wings and landed. The devil smiled, watching the air rippling before her. She was not immune to the deathly shriek. But she had a pitchfork.

She rammed it into the bastard.

Anguin roared, blocking another Dazzling Sword from Director Leo. Nina ripped her weapon free and slammed it in again. Light from Feya's wand sizzled on the shadowy exterior. The faint outline of the beast wavered while the man inside thrashed.

Garnet swooped over and cracked her whip into the bestial muzzle. "Kweh, heh, heh! You will fall before the might of my big brother, fiend!"

Crystal's shards of ice crashed into the hide. Lightning struck it while Morana kept shrieking.

Girl's got a set of lungs on her, thought Nina. I bet she would be a howler on the porn set.

She buried her pitchfork into the monster, ripping at the shadowy shell. It still held. Some potent rage kept it up. Through sheer defiance, Anguin didn't relent. She could see it in the bastard's face as he thrashed in the middle of it.

He was too arrogant to give up.

* * / *

Mrs. Baldwin kept her roots gripping the bastard. She held him tight. His bestial hoofs could not escape it. He struggled. The light penned him in. The girls attacked him. The dryad's adopted daughters fought hard. She was so proud of them as they battled with her son.

Anguin's eyes flicked to the dryad. He flicked his scythe at her. She couldn't dodge with her feet buried in the ground. Death hurtled at her. She had to do something. She yanked hard on her roots to trip him. The bestial shell shifted, fighting for balance.

The blade of night slammed into the dryad and cut her in half.

* * / *

"Mom!" I snarled as she fell.

"You bastard!" howled Crystal.

"Mommy!" shouted Garnet as she swooped over. "Bad monster!"

Seeing the beast almost losing its balance triggered something in me. The words for Slick spilled from my lips. "Slipper and treachery, let the slick cold of Lord Anshar coat!"

The ground beneath Anguin's feet became a sheet of thin ice. He slipped and crashed on his back. He lay there, struggling to get up. I should have thought of this earlier. He was at a disadvantage if he couldn't stand. The conjured lights, Illuminate, had worked even better than I hoped, but it still wasn't enough to banish that shell.

"FUCKER!" Crystal shouted and darted into the midst. My older sister was pissed.

She could run on the ice. She ran past the lights and fell on the thrashing beast. This had to be it. We had to deal this monster a lethal blow and end things. I had to save my family. I couldn't let this fucker do any more harm to them. This had to end today. I would finish it.

* * / *

Morana's scream ended right before Crystal landed on the shadowy shell of the demon, blades of ice forming in her hands.

"This is my family you're killing, you motherfucker!" she howled. Never in Crystal's life had she been more furious, but watching her mother being cut down had set her off. She raised her daggers to bury them through the shell and into the bastard's real heart. The man stared at her.

His bestial fist punched into her chest so hard, her icy flesh shattered. She flew back, chunks of her frozen body spinning through the air with her. She flew through a ball of light and crashed on the grass, pain searing through her. She gasped. Twitched.

Joined her mother in the void.

* * / *

"No!" I groaned seeing my older sister being flung shattered from the bastard.

"POSER!" screeched Morana. Her deathly wail slammed into the demon as he struggled to stand. Even with Slick, he had found footing, overcome that deficiency.

Still, he was weak. The demon wasn't moving as well. Feya hit Anguin with another bolt of light. This was my chance to finish it. I rushed forward. Leach Life had worked. If I had been able to keep it up for longer, I would have destroyed him.

I ran between my floating lights, my magic burning to maintain them. I planted my hand on his back and snarled the words. "Cold and hungry, let the power of Lord Nergal consume!"

The life flowed into me. Anguin howled. The man inside the shell shuddered as I drew in the shadowy force from it. So much vital energy flowed into me. I shuddered as it empowered me. He had so much brimming in him.

How could he have so much life? I was draining him, and it felt like trying to empty a sea with a hand pump. An impossible task. But it couldn't be impossible. There had to be some way to beat this motherfucker. I would not lose to him.

The dark sword slashed around and struck me in the chest. It punched through my armor and struck my granite flesh. Stone shattered. The blow threw me back. I hit the ground, shards of rock spilling from me. I groaned, my ribs throbbing. The blade had cut into me.

"Shit," I groaned, blood spilling over me.

Only... the wound was already closing. The vitality I had stolen from him mended me. That was the point of Leach Life. To steal from another to heal myself. I pushed up, staring at him trapped by my light. Feya smote him again.

Morana screeched and struck him.

But even better, the outer layer of darkness dissolved. It was weakening. We were getting to him. He might have that sea of vitality, but if I could get a good blow on him. If I could cut off his head. The outer layer billowed.

It vanished, unable to stand up to the light.

Anguin screamed, assaulted directly by Morana's scream. His blade flicked. Darkness slashed at the banshee. She dodged to the right, but not fast enough this time. It clipped through her side, cutting deep through her. She landed, nearly sliced in half.

"Leo," she groaned.

"Fuck," I growled.

"Bastard!" Nina snarled and thrust her pitchfork at him as Morana died.

Anguin parried Nina's pitchfork. Lana's lightning slammed down, forcing him to jump back towards the light. He flinched from the brilliance. It was still too much for him to take. Garnet soared over, her whip striking him in the face.

12