Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Death reaps and harvests, let the scythe of Lord Nergal kill!" I roared.

My Spectral Scythe slashed at the bastard. It cut into his side. He staggered.

"Radiance erupts, let the brilliance of Lord Shamash explode!"

Flash normally didn't hurt, but it slammed into the exposed Anguin like an explosion of fire. He screamed and staggered towards Nina Naughty. My devil's wings fluttered as she thrust her pitchfork at him. She buried the long tines into his side.

His blade flicked out and cut her head off.

My heart clenched. I hated watching my monster girls die. My favorite porn star toppled to the ground and vanished into motes before she could react. I focused on the bastard. We had him on the ropes. We just had to finish him off.

With a roar, Anguin charged at me. He ran through the radiance of the balls of light. His flesh sizzled. He stared at me with such intensity, his eyes focused on killing me. He raised his black sword to slay me and thus be free of the prison I had made.

12