Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 45

Story Info
Chapter 45.
4.6k words
4.52
2.6k
6

Part 125 of the 138 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Forty-Five

I found Mayor Bevlin thirty minutes later. He was with his villagers gathered out on the roads. My monster girls were around them, a perimeter to keep them safe. Zobens nodded to me and stepped aside. I staggered up to the mayor, weary from the fight, my robes bloody and tattered. Maya and Garnet clutched to my arms. Lana and Feya were comforting Halia.

She was a wreck.

"Lord Leo," Mayor Bevlin said, looking stunned. People had died today. His people. He must know by now who had not gotten out. "The gods... They sent that thing?"

"Gods..." The last words that Anguin had said had refuted that idea. He called them demons. Why? Because of what they did to him, or was there something else at work. "Yeah, the gods are not happy with your people for helping me."

"So they punished us?" Anger flashed in his eyes. He bowed. "We are yours, Lord Leo. We know who has saved us. Who protects us."

I blinked and saw not anger in the eyes of the other villagers. I had brought this destruction on them. Instead, I saw gratitude. Men came up to me and shook my hand. Women hugged me and placed kisses on my cheeks, tears in their eyes. I stood there stunned by the love they gave me. These people had once despised me, and now...

Now they proclaimed me their savior.

I couldn't believe it. My heart broke with the joy of it. I smiled at them, the weariness falling away from me. I felt re-energized by their faith in me. I looked around at these people. They stood with my monster girls, unafraid of the wildhounds, the basilisks, unicorns, and orcs. They didn't flinch from the satyrs or the salamanders.

"I want word sent to Lord Shorvin," I declared. "These are my lands. I will protect Astovin and the surrounding areas. It won't suffer any more attacks. Any more reprisals. I will defend them against adventurers, soldiers, and gods!"

The crowd cheered. They clapped, the men smiling. The women beaming. Mayor Bevlin nodded. He cried out for Gelin, the messenger of the village. The very one who had sent word to the elven library. I smiled at the excitement.

These were my people. Plans tumbled in my head. Ideas. They were radical. Had any dungeon builder ever thought of them? I would. I could feel the influx of power that defeating Anguin had given me. Halia might have dealt the death blow, but she was my retainer. Bound to the Crystal.

I would change this world.

* * / *

"I'm fine," Halia told Lana and Feya. "I just... I need to see someone."

"Are you sure?" Lana Fulmine asked, her blue eyes vivid amid her silvery face. Her golden hair crackled with her lightning.

Halia nodded, her black braid spilling down her back. She had recovered from the emotion of freeing her father. Anger boiled in her. His words about the gods being demons... It resonated with her. And yet Lady Sherida had blessed her. Something was going on.

Halia broke from the monster girls. She marched through the town. The villagers were returning. The wailing had begun over the dead. She marched through them, her back straight. Men nodded to her. Women hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

"We're so proud that you're from our village, Halia," they said.

"Your father would be pleased with you," others said.

They were right. He was pleased with her. They had seen the shadowy form of him, but maybe they had not believed it was Anguin, the Son of Astovin who had won so much honor for his village. He had done so many noble things in his life. He had slain many dungeon builders, including Argian the White and Thunder Hammer Gludhug.

And one day, she would avenge him. One day, Fuegin would reveal his true nature to Leo and their alliance would end. She would ram her blessed blade, her father's sword, through Fuegin's black heart.

She reached the graveyard by the church. The body of Orvain, the Priest of Light, had been taken away, but his blood still stained where he had died. She shook her head against the grief of his death. A good man. She marched down the side of the building and opened the wrought iron gate of the cemetery. She found her father's empty grave next to her mother's.

She knelt before his grave, staring at the tombstone. "Here lies the memory of Anguin Vobria, Hero of Astovin. Beloved Husband and Father. May the Lord and Lady of Light shelter his soul forever."

Tears fell down her cheeks.

"I'm going to make you proud, Father," she said, staring at his grave. "I have an idea. It might be insane, but we need to work with the good dungeon builders and only punish the wicked. Leo is the start, Father. The start of something amazing. I'm going to find more adventurers. I'm going to form bands of them sworn to fight the wicked.

"I am going to recruit an army to serve Lord Leo from all the races. I will show them that there are benefits in serving a worthy dungeon builder."

* * / *

I restored my dungeon to its normal layout. There were many of my monster girls that I left in Astovin to help them care for their dead and to keep watch over the town. The golems were there, but I wanted to have more defenses.

It weakened my dungeon, but I didn't expect an attack any time soon.

I restored the ghosts to life and placed them in the entrance. They would be a nasty surprise to any who entered. Used to dealing with petrification, they would not be ready for the spectral touch of my ghosts. I would have to come up with a way to vary the opening room. Make it so my enemies could not predict what they would need.

I brought Feya into the Vault and then awakened Paanee, Baaghi, Usiku, and Smerta. They were my lesser companions. My spoils of war, in a way. I had won them from their owners. I didn't know them in my other life, but that didn't mean I didn't love them.

"Massster," Paanee said, her armless body arching back, her large breasts jiggling. "I see we won."

"Of course we won," Smerta said, the valkyrie standing tall and strong. "I would have killed him if he didn't open that damn hole beneath me."

"That was messed up," Usiku agreed. "I almost got hit by that."

"It was so brutal," Feya said. The fairy fluttered her wings. I had healed her wounds. Her eyes flicked to me. Led's wife smiled with hunger. It was a thrill cuckolding him. I was glad his women wanted to serve me. Ziamili's two companions were more loyal. That, and I didn't want them. Especially not the gorgon who had petrified my Halia.

Feya threw her arms around me, her small breasts rubbing into me. She had a ballerina's figure. Tall and lithe and gorgeous. She grabbed my cock, stroking me. I groaned, eager to enjoy these girls. They needed more love from me.

"You all have earned some relaxing," I said.

Baaghi licked her chops, her whiskers flicking. Then my rakshasa fell to her knees. "Gladly, Master."

The former teacher licked my cock with her rough, feline tongue. I groaned at the feel of the rakshasa dragging that tongue up my cock. I groaned as she flicked over the crown. Pleasure shot through my body. A big smile spread over my lips.

Her whiskers twitched as she licked my tip. She had a tiger's head, her triangular ears flicking while her striped tail swished. She grabbed my hips with her gentle hands. Feya smiled, fisting my dick while her eyes dazzled.

She kissed me as Baaghi swallowed the tip of my cock. I could feel her sharp fangs around my cock as she nursed on me. She purred. The rumbling delight hummed around my cock. I groaned into my kiss with Feya. My hand grabbed her ass. I squeezed her rump. I kneaded her, digging my fingers into her flesh.

She broke the kiss and grinned at me. "Mmm, how it having a rakshasa blow you, Leo?"

"Oh, it's wonderful," I groaned. "The way she purrs..."

"I bet," Smerta said. She glanced over at Usiku. My valkyrie smacked her lips. "We should spar more often. You're a great fighter."

"So are you," Usiku said. Her blue hair swept around her shoulders. "Mine comes naturally to me. Fomorians are masters of weapons."

Smerta laughed and then fell to her knees. "Well, you lasted longer than me, so..."

The valkyrie buried her face into Usiku's thick bush. The blue curls spilled around the valkyrie's pale cheeks. A moment later, Usiku gasped. Her eyes widened. Her large breasts smacked together. She leaned against the wall of the Vault, groaning in delight.

Souleen smiled as she sat on the Void Crystal, watching us. I wanted to learn more about the incarnation. I broke the kiss with Feya, squeezing her rump as Baaghi worked her lips up and down my cock. Her thick and rough tongue massaged the bottom of it. She could take me all into her mouth without me even reaching her throat.

"Damn," I groaned, loving the feel of her holding every inch of my cock. My dick throbbed and pulsed in her mouth. The pleasure was delicious. "Baaghi, that moaning..."

"Enjoy her, Masssster," hissed Paanee. She slithered behind Smerta. Tongue flicking, Paanee buried her face into the valkyrie's butt-crack.

Smerta gasped in delight, her head moving. Blonde hair spilled around her shoulders as she feasted on Usiku's cunt. I loved the sight. I watched Paanee eating out the valkyrie's asshole, the naga's tail swishing back and forth.

Baaghi purred louder. Her hums rose around me. I groaned, my face twisting with delight. This was incredible. I would have a huge climax. I would pump so much cum into her mouth. My balls tightened as she suckled and nursed.

"That is so hot to watch," Feya moaned. "Mmm, Leo, I want you to dump all that cum into her mouth. She's a kitty cat. They love white, creamy drinks."

I smiled. "Yes, they do. Right, Baaghi?"

She suckled harder. The rakshasa's whiskers twitched as she nursed on me. I groaned, the pressure rising at the tip of my cock. I couldn't take much more of this. I closed my eyes, squeezing Feya's rump.

I erupted into Baaghi's mouth.

I pumped blast after blast of cum into her mouth. It fired out of me. Spurt after spurt of jizz flooded her mouth. Baaghi's purr grew louder in pitch. She gulped it down at the same time. I groaned, rapture slamming through me.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned.

"Yes, yes, cum in her mouth, Leo," moaned Usiku. "Ooh, Smerta, yes, yes, I love that tongue. Swirl it through me. Drive me wild!"

I shuddered through the rapture. Stars burst across my eyes. My fingers dug into Feya's butt-cheek. I held her tight as I pumped blast after blast of cum into Baaghi's mouth. I flooded her with everything that I had.

"Fuck!" I groaned. The pleasure rushed into my mind. Stars danced before my eyes. "Oh, yes, yes, Baaghi!"

My rakshasa drank it down. She swallowed my cum with just such delight. The pleasure shot through me. It was amazing to feel. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. She nursed and nursed until I had pumped the last of my cum into her.

"Mmm, you fired so much cum into her mouth," purred Feya. The fairy fluttered her wings, rubbing her small breasts into me. "Is it my turn?" Her pink eyes had a wicked gleam to them.

"God, yes," I groaned. "Baaghi, how would you like to ride my face."

The rakshasa slid her mouth off my dick and purred, "That sounds wonderful."

I winked at her and then stretched out on my back. The Void Crystal hummed away while Usiku moaned in the background. She leaned against the wall getting her pussy just devoured by Smerta. Paanee's tail swished as she ate out the valkyrie's asshole.

Baaghi sank her hairless pussy down on me. She planted that cunt right on my face. Her hot pussy lips pressed against me. I loved the feel of her wet vulva on my mouth. My tongue licked out and slid through her spicy folds.

She purred with such joy. Her rumbling echoed through the room. I licked and lapped at her. My tongue fluttered through her while I heard the whisper of Feya's wings. The fairy giggled. She straddled me. Her hands grabbed my cock.

"So much bigger than my husband!" she moaned. Led's widow impaled her cunt down my dick. "Oh, yes, yes, so much bigger!"

My dick throbbed as her pussy swallowed my cock. She bottomed out on me, her twat clenching about my shaft. Her wings fluttered. She rose on my shaft. I groaned at how amazing that felt. My tongue thrust into Baaghi's cunt. I stirred her up. Her butt-cheeks clenched against me.

"Yes, yes, yes," Feya moaned, working her pussy up and down my dick. "Leo!"

"Mmm, so good!" Baaghi moaned. Her butt-cheeks clenched before my face. "That's just delicious. Keep licking me. Don't stop. Just lick and lap at me."

I stroked her with my tongue. I caressed her with hungry strokes. My tongue danced through her folds. She groaned, squirming from side to side. Her spicy juices coated my tongue. She tasted so good. I could eat her all day long.

Feya worked her pussy up and down my cock. Her moans sang through the air. Her sweet twat gripped my cock. I savored my enemy's wife riding me. I was so glad that I had kept Led's companions. They were delicious.

Baaghi leaned forward. Then Feya squealed, her cunt clamping down on me. "Ooh, ooh," the fairy moaned, her wings rustling. "That rough tongue... Yes, yes, lick my boobies. Just lap at them."

I dragged my tongue through Baaghi's pussy while the rakshasa devoured those tits. I groaned, my hands stroking her thighs. I caressed her with hunger, eating her out. My tongue licked through her folds as I savored every bit of her cunt.

The ache swelled at the tip of my cock as Feya worked her twat up and down it. Her squeals of delight from Baaghi's licking were such a wonder to hear. My tongue danced around in the rakshasa's pussy. I stirred her up, stroking her. Teasing her. Playing with her. She tasted so damned good.

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped Feya. "Baaghi! You're making Leo's dick feel even better in me. Oh, yes, yes, You're going to make me cum on his dick!"

"Good," purred the rakshasa, her twat clenching about my probing tongue.

I licked and lapped at her snatch, my orgasm building and building. I would have such a huge cum. Just a big one. Feya's pussy massaged my cock. Usiku moaned in the background. My fomorian sounded like she reached her passion. Her moans echoed over the Void Crystal's hum.

My nuts tightened. Feya's pussy worked up and down my dick. She felt incredible. I loved the feel of her. The way she squeezed about me. I hurtled closer and closer towards my eruption. I flicked my tongue through Baaghi's folds, brushing her clit.

She purred louder. Her back arched, her head tossing back. I licked and lapped at her clit. I tongued her bud, wanting to drive her wild. She purred louder, her pussy grinding on my face. Then she moaned out her passion.

Her pussy juices gushed into my mouth. That spicy flood filled me with her passion. I drank it down. I gulped down every last bit of it. She roared, her pleasure echoing through the Vault. I loved it.

"Ooh, Leo!" gasped Feya, her pussy impaling down my cock. "Such a stud! Love you!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock. Her cunt rippled and writhed around me. She suckled at me. She nursed with such passion on me. I groaned, my dick twitching and writhing in her snatch.

I loved the sensation. She massaged me, brought me to the breaking point.

"Fuck!"I snarled, and my cum spurted into her.

Pleasure shot through me. That wonderful ecstasy pulsed out of my cock. Her pussy rippled around me, milking me. I groaned into my rakshasa's cunt as I pumped jizz over and over into Feya's cunt. The fairy's pussy milked me.

"Oh, Leo, fill me with all that jizz!" she moaned. "That's so good."

"Yes, yes, just flood her," growled the rakshasa as she ground her snatch on my face. She trembled on me. "That is a delight. Just wonderful."

I agreed. It was wonderful. I drank it all down. I savored the pleasure of her pussy cream as the rapture of flooding Feya's cunt shot through me. My mind drank it in. I trembled on the floor, reaching that peak of pleasure.

"Goddamn," I groaned as Baaghi slipped her pussy off my face.

"Mmm, Leo, that was wonderful," she purred.

Feya smiled at me, her tits dripping in saliva. She flapped her pink-and-purple butterfly wings. I groaned as she slid up my dick and popped off. My jizz spilled out of her. She landed and then smiled as Smerta grabbed her and buried her face into that snatch, licking out my cum.

I rose, seeing my valkyrie's ass wiggling. She devoured my cum, her blonde hair swaying about her shoulders. I sat up, my dick throbbing with delight. I moved behind her and smacked her pale rump hard. She groaned, her butt-cheek jiggling.

"You were amazing today, Smerta," I said. "You all were. Thank you for serving me."

"You're a far better owner than Mthunzi," said Usiku. "You care."

"Yessssss," Paanee hissed. "Massster, you are amazing. I am glad to serve you."

"You have so many fun monster girls," Baaghi purred.

I grinned and pressed my cock into Smerta's asshole. The valkyrie licked my cum out of the fairy's cunt. Feya winked at me, her delight obvious. I slid my cock into the valkyrie's butt-crack and found her asshole. I pressed my cock against that puckered hole and thrust.

Her anal ring widened. Her flesh spread and spread to swallow my cock. I groaned as her anal ring slid over me. It was fantastic to feel that velvety flesh engulf me. I popped into my warrior woman. She squealed into Feya's cunt.

"Bear-fucking stud!" moaned Smerta. "Yes!"

"I'd rather fuck a hot valkyrie," I groaned, sinking into the velvety grip of her bowels.

"Of course you would," she groaned, her bowels gripping me. "I have a tighter asshole. But the werebears will be crushed that you don't want to fuck them."

"Fuck, you know I do," I groaned, loving my werebears.

I sank my dick deeper and deeper into her bowels. I bottomed out in her, rubbing my pubic hair into her ass. She gripped me as I pulled back. Her asshole held me tight. She gripped me with passion. I loved the feeling of her holding tight to me.

I groaned and thrust into her. I fucked her hard. I pumped away at her with passion. I thrust into her again and again. I buried deep and hard into her bowels. It was amazing. I loved every plunge. I shuddered, thrusting hard and fast. I gripped her hips as I thrust away. I fucked her with passion. I buried to the hilt in her bowels.

She groaned, holding me tight. She squeezed about me as I fucked her. I plowed into her with hunger. She moaned into Feya's pussy, licking out more of my cum. The petite fairy moaned, her face twisting in delight.

"Yes, yes, Smerta," she moaned. "Lick all that cum out of my pussy. Just drink it down. Yes, that's so good. Mmm, you're making me feel amazing. I'm going to drown you in fairy cream."

"You know how much I love pussy!" growled Smerta.

She used to be a lesbian before being brought here. Now she loved my cock, but she had never forgotten her passion for cunt.

I grinned, sliding my hands up her body. I found her breasts and squeezed her tits. Her bowels clenched about my dick, bringing me closer and closer to cumming in her. I grunted, my nuts smacking into her flesh. Her butt-cheeks jiggling with the impacts of my thrust.

That ache built at the tip of my cock. My valkyrie's asshole swelled me to that moment of bursting. I kneaded her big boobs. My fingers slid down them and found her nipples. I squeezed them. I pinched them. She squealed and clamped her bowels down on me.

"Smerta!" Feya moaned. "You pussy-licking whore! Yes!"

The fairy's wings fluttered. She squealed out in rapture as she flooded Smerta's mouth with pussy cream. The valkyrie moaned, her bowels squeezing about my cock. She held me tight. It was magnificent to feel. I loved the velvety grip.

"Bear-fucking stud!" howled Smerta. Her bowels went wild around my cock.

I savored the heaven of her convulsing asshole. It was incredible to experience her bowels rippling around me. She suckled at me with hunger as I drove my aching dick to the hilt in her. My nuts smacked into her rump and unloaded.

12