Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, cumming in her bowels.

"Flood me, Leo!" snarled Smerta, her asshole massaging my dick. "Flood me!"

"Flood her!" squealed Feya, trembling through her own orgasm.

I pinched Smerta's nipples as I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her. I reveled in the delight of her milking my cock. She worked out the cum. I groaned, pumping more and more of my spunk into her snatch. I savored that incredible delight.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned, my face contorting with delight. "That's amazing. That's just incredible. Take it all!"

I pumped every drop of cum I had into Smerta's bowels. She worked it all out of me. It was a wonderful delight to feel her wringing my cock dry. Stars burst across my vision. It was absolutely incredible.

I loved having my monster girls.

"Damn," I groaned. "Damn, that was good."

"And I hope you're not done, Leo," Usiku purred. "Because I would love to wash your dirty dick off in my pussy."

I groaned at that. I ripped my cock out of Smerta's asshole, Feya whimpering. I whirled around on my knees to find Usiku's dark-purple rump aimed at me. Her thick, blue bush dripped with her pussy cream, hiding the folds of her pussy. The fomorian wanted me. She looked over her shoulder at me and winked.

I groaned and crawled to her. I grabbed her hips. "You spoil me, Usiku. You know that."

She winked at me. "I'm just glad to be yours. I really am. We're going to change this world, Leo. Change it for the better."

"Yes, we are," I groaned and buried my cock into her pussy.

Her hot snatch engulfed my dirty dick. I groaned at the feel of her pussy sliding around my cock. It was incredible to feel her gripping me, polishing my pole clean. I slammed to the hilt in her juicy pussy, a big grin on my face.

She squeezed her cunt down on my dick as I drew back. She polished me with that delicious snatch. I groaned as I thrust back into her. It felt so good to clean my cock off in her snatch. Usiku wiggled her hips, stirring her hot flesh around me.

"Massster," Paanee hissed. My naga slithered up to me, her large breasts jiggling before her. She rose on her long tail, her big boobs passing my face until she brought the dripping fold of her pussy right to my mouth, her sweet musk filling my nose. "Pusssssy, Massster?"

"God, yes," I growled, grabbing her rump. Her boobs bounced above my head as I pulled her snatch onto my mouth.

I thrust my tongue into my naga's depths, my dirty cock hammering my fomorian's cunt. Paanee hissed her delight, her tongue flicking out above her heaving breasts. I watched them jiggle as I devoured her. My tongue licked and lapped at her.

I caressed her with hunger. My tongue danced around in her snatch. I stirred her up as I fucked Usiku. My naga swayed as my tongue caressed her sweet flesh. Her boobs jiggled from side to side, smacking into each other.

God, I loved how they rippled.

"Oh, yes, yes, Leo," moaned Usiku. "Let my juicy pussy buff your dick clean. That feels incredible. I love it."

"Me, too," I moaned into Paanee's cunt. My fingers gripped her ass. I massaged her as I worked my tongue around in her cunt. I caressed her with hunger.

I licked at her. Lapped. She tasted so good. Just such a fascinating treat. My tongue caressed over her cunt. This wonderful heat suffused me. I groaned, my face contorting with delight. This was amazing to feel. I drank in the sensation.

I savored the delight of her tongue. I licked and lapped at her. She tasted absolutely amazing. My hips thrust away, diving my dirty dick into Usiku's polishing pussy. She clamped down around me, holding me. My balls tightened.

"Goddamn, Leo!" Usiku moaned. "Just churn up my pussy. I'm going to cum on your dick!"

"Cum on Massster'sss dick!" Paanee moaned. Her butt-cheeks clenching beneath my fingers. "It'sss so good. Yes, yes, that'sss amazing, Massster. I'm going to drown you in Nirvana."

"Are you?" I growled and licked up to her clit. "Perfect."

I suckled on her bud. She hissed out her pleasure. Her boobs bounced over my head. I drilled into Usiku's cunt as I nursed on my naga's clit. I nibbled with my lips and stroked her with my tongue. It was a delight to love her. A treat.

Usiku's pussy grew hotter around my cock. I savored that delight as I buried into her. I fucked to the hilt in her snatch. I plunged every inch of my dick into her and drew back. Her flesh squeezed about me. She held me tight.

"Oh, god, Leo!" she moaned. "You're a stud."

Her pussy went wild around me. I groaned around the naga's clit, drawing back out of the fomorian's spasming snatch. The pressure at the tip of my dick surged towards that bursting point. I buried back into her.

"Fuck!" I erupted.

I pumped my cum into her snatch. I unloaded spurt after spurt of my jizz into her as I suckled at my naga's clit. My fomorian's naughty pussy suckled at my cock. She nursed me clean. I groaned, unloading every drop of passion I had into her. I pumped her full of my jizz.

The pleasure hammered my mind while my naga hissed out her delight.

"Massster!" Pussy cream gushed from her sweet cunt. "Nirvana!"

"Yes!" I growled and drank her sweet cream.

I gulped down her pussy juices. I swallowed every drop of them that I could. I shuddered, my mind drinking in all the rapture that I had in me. It was fantastic to unload in Usiku's twat and enjoy Paanee's pussy juices. The pleasure was stupendous.

I loved it.

I spurted every last drop of cum into my fomorian's cunt as I licked at Paanee's pussy. My orgasm peaked. I groaned, so glad to spend time with my enemy's companions. They had joined my side and were just as loyal as any of my other monster girls.

They deserved this pleasure just as much as the others did. I was glad I had them on my side. Damn glad.

12