Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4
4.4k words
4.7
2.2k
6

Part 130 of the 138 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Halia Vobria stared at her new recruits. She had a vision of adventurers serving Lord Leo and going after those dungeon builders that turned bad. Or even just being ambassadors to new dungeon builders and teaching them the rules of this world.

They had to live in harmony with us. If they thought to be bad, they would be crushed.

So far, she had four recruits from Astovin. Three young men and one young woman. None of whom had ever held a sword in their life. They were sworn to Lord Leo, which bound them to his dungeon and his Void Crystal.

Just like me, thought Halia. She was proud to serve Lord Leo. The thing that had possessed her father's soul and returned him to the living had called her a whore and a slut, but she knew who she was.

She was a champion. Lord Leo's Paladin of Light. She had the Blessed Sword of Light on her side, one of twelve such weapons and the only one not lost when their bloodlines went extinct. If she didn't conceive a child, that might happen to her line.

But with how often his seed spurted into her, that would happen one day.

"I want you four to stand straight," she said. They were outfitted in gear that came from the many adventurers that had died plundering his dungeon. When they did, Leo added their gear to treasure chests, hoping to entice adventurers to get out with the goods before they died.

"You heard her, maggots!" roared Zobens. The orc stood at Halia's side in golden armor. "I want those backs straight. Move it!"

Karvin, Melin, and Nomaz all gasped and straightened their backs. The three boys—they were the same age as Halia, eighteen or nineteen, but they were boys to her—did just that, their already pale faces growing even lighter.

Bellia, the only girl, just wore a big grin like this was a game. She stood in leather armor as the others, though hers was a skirt of pleated straps instead of the thick pants. She was a beauty, one of the women that the rapist Jindag had taken months ago and Leo had rescued.

"You wipe that smirk off your face, or I'll summon a huge, golden dildo and shove it up your ass," bellowed Zobens. She marched up on Bellia. "That'll make you stand straight, twat."

Bellia squeaked and straightened her back. Sweat appeared on her forehead.

Zobens grinned. The green-skinned orc stood tall, her thick, black hair spilling about her face. She wore her golden breastplate that showed off her big breasts, and a skirt of gold rings that rattled around her. She was blessed by Lady Sherida, hence the gold instead of the iron armor.

"We're going to practice drawing and sheathing our weapons," said Zobens. "And if you stick yourself, you'll have to go a day before we tell Lord Leo and he heals your dumb asses. Now, grab the handle and draw your blades. I want to see you do it..."

She groaned as Karvin dropped his longsword. He flushed and snagged it back up. Zobens shot Halia a look before the orc shook her head. Halia just smiled. This would be worth it. This was the beginning. Sure, they were raw recruits, but they would learn monster fighting from monster girls.

"What filthy cesspool did you scrape these pond scum out of, Halia?" Zobens asked. "You expect me to make them into something worthy of serving Lord Leo."

"I... I am worthy of s-serving Lord Leo!" gasped Bellia, a lock of her brown hair tumbling over her cheek.

"You sound like a queef hissing out of a whore's loose cunt," growled Zobens. "Lord Nabu's shiny balls, why are you wasting my time?"

"B-because we want to serve Lord Leo," Karvin said, his sword shaking in his hand.

"Why?" Zobens marched before them, Halia watching, fighting a smile. "Huh? Why do you want to serve him." She stopped before Bellia. "Because you're wet for his dick?"

She blushed then said, "He saved me from that bastard! I want to make sure other girls don't... That they aren't... I don't want dungeon builders like that around!"

"He fights for us!" Nomaz said, the tallest of the four. Sweat beaded on his brow. "I want to fight for him."

"He defends us!" Melin said. He almost flinched when Zobens marched up to him. "And... and... I want to help him. I want to stop those who do terrible things. Jindag's monster girls killed my father and stole my sister!"

"My mother died to Mthunzi's wildhounds!" Karvin said, his sword shaking in his hand. "She was visiting her sister out at her farm, and they tore her apart.

"I remember when Lord Anguin defended Astovin from Gosonz the Screamer's cockatrices," Nomaz said. "I was three. I can barely remember it, but he had that sword and he looked so heroic. He slew them all. I want to be like that. I want to stand up against evil."

Zobens snorted. "I suppose we can do something with them."

"Of course," Halia said. "Now, sheath those swords and draw them. Over and over and over again. You want to be able to do it without thought." She drew her blessed blade then slammed it into the sheath without looking once at them. "No break. I want you all panting and sweating and groaning. Then... Then we're going to run through the labyrinth."

The third level. Just in case there was an attack. Halia didn't want them to get caught up in a fight with invading adventurers. If there was a battle, she would order her recruits to the throne room.

They drew their swords and sheathed them. They had to fumble to get the swords back into the scabbard. It would come to them. She would mold them into fighters. Maybe some would become paladins. She would have to recruit thieves and mages to teach others those skills, but this was the start.

Halia smiled, envisioning the army of adventurers serving Lord Leo. Bound to him. Dungeon Builders didn't die of old age. She would make a world that saw it vital to keep him alive so that he could protect them from bastards like Fuegin.

You're going to attack Leo one day, bastard, Halia thought, her mind burning with fury at the dungeon builder who'd slain her father. You have some scheme. This friendship is a farce. You are going to regret letting Leo grow so powerful.

I'll make sure of it.

* \ * / *

Valuna appeared out of the darkness. The rock elemental was a tall and busty woman made of stony flesh. Gray with striae of white and black that swirled to make a strange and enticing pattern. She had no hair on her body, giving her egg-smooth head an exotic and alluring quality. The garnets she had for eyes gleamed.

"Lord Leo," she said and bowed in a reserved way, so different from the goblins. I had just sent those on to Feya.

"Lord Leo!" Feya gasped. "Help! Help! The Goblins have me. They're all over me. Oh, Lord Leo! They're licking my pussy and asshole. Fuck a bear, one's sitting on my face. They're going to kill me with their hyperactive passion."

"Have fun," I sent back to her, a smile on my lips.

I glanced at the rock elemental. She stood straight again. A statue. Since she didn't have to breathe, she didn't move at all. She was gorgeous, though. She had those big breasts. They looked hard, solid, but I bet they were like Hagane's.

"Come here," I said, motioning to her, my cock throbbing.

She marched forward, an interesting jiggle to her breasts. They had a bounce to them that was firm. There was no ripple to the breasts, but they did have sway. I squeezed one. Or tried to. I couldn't deform her skin, which was slick as polished rock and warm.

Her nipple hardened. A pucker of pink stone that thrust out from the gray. I could lift her breast, though. That was interesting. I ducked down and slid my mouth over her nipple. I suckled on her. She gasped, a throaty sound.

"Lord Leo," she moaned as my hands stroked her flesh. It was rigid and elastic at the same time, able to move over her.

I nibbled on her nipple. Then I nipped it with my teeth. I couldn't even dent it, but she still gasped and moaned. I swirled my tongue around her between suckles. My left hand grabbed her other nipple. I twisted it. I could torque it.

Interesting.

My right hand went lower and lower. I passed over her bellybutton—I had long given up on why creatures who were never born, and never had umbilical cords, would have a bellybutton—and reached her pubic mound. Her polished skin grew wetter. I brushed the dripping petals of her pussy.

I stroked up and down her. She trembled as I brushed her clit, a round marble nestled in her folds. Her moans echoed through the Vault. I felt Souleen watching me as I diddled the rock elemental's clit. I suckled harder on Valuna's nipple.

"Oh, Lord Leo," she groaned. "That's so good." She stared down at me with those garnet eyes, the gem faces gleaming. "That is quite stimulating."

"Mmm, it can be even better," I said and knelt before her.

She gasped. "You kneel before me, Lord Leo?"

"How else can I worship your pussy, Valuna?" I asked and pressed my face into her snatch. I rubbed into her hot, slick flesh. Her outer folds were stony gray, but the inner were as pink as her nipples. I stroked them.

They could be parted, but they didn't give around my tongue. It made me curious what her pussy would be like. I thrust my tongue into her snatch. She groaned, her boobs jiggling above me. My hands grabbed her ass, squeezing her rump, but not digging into her curvy booty.

My tongue caressed her slick, inner folds. She was so juicy. I was surprised by that. She had this tangy flavor that was quite the delight. I caressed her, my dick throbbing and aching. She whimpered as I feasted on her, my tongue gathering up her juices.

"Lord Leo," she groaned, the facets of her garnet eyes reflecting light as her head shifted. "You truly do not have to kneel before me."

"I absolutely do, Valuna," I groaned. "I have to eat your cunt and make you cum. Then I have to fuck you."

"Oh, you have to summon one of my sisters and fuck her," Valuna groaned. "I am not worthy of that much attention from you."

"Modest," I said. "And humble."

"I am but living rocks, and what is more common than stone?" she asked and looked around my Vault, which was all stone.

That was true.

I would make her cum hard, though. She deserved to have a big orgasm. She whimpered, her stony face shifting with her emotions. I could see the pleasure crossing her features as I feasted on her. I licked and lapped at her. I was hungry for her.

I wanted her to gasp and cum. I licked at her snatch. My tongue fluttered over her. She moaned in delight, her hands balling into fists and relaxing. She groaned with delight as I thrust my tongue into her depths and caressed her.

Those tangy juices spilled over my lips.

I nibbled on her clit. I suckled on her. I licked and lapped at her. Her moans sang through my Vault. I rubbed at her polished ass, stroking the curves of it as my tongue buried into Valuna's pussy. My rock elemental gasped her delight.

"Oh, Lord Leo, I am truly honored by this," she moaned. "You are making me feel so wondrous. Thank you, Lord Leo!"

"Mmm, you're more than welcome," I groaned, loving the taste of her. The flavor of her snatch. "I want you to cum. Just drown me in your juices."

"Oh, I couldn't harm you, Lord Leo," she gasped.

I licked her round clit, stroking over that hard nub. She quivered as I said, "You won't. That's an order, Valuna. When I am eating your pussy, you have to drown me in cum."

"If that is your wish, Lord Leo," she groaned. "I will obey."

She shuddered, her boobs quivering with her excitement. I licked and lapped at her. My tongue danced over her flesh. She gasped. I nibbled on her clit. I loved the feel of that round marble against my lips. I suckled on her. I wanted to make her explode.

I would make her explode.

She whimpered, her garnet eyes flashing. Her boobs had that firm quiver to them that was so delicious to watch. A spasm shot through her stony body. She squealed out in delight. Pussy cream gushed out and bathed my mouth.

I drank down her pussy cream. I gulped it all down. I licked and lapped at her. My tongue danced over her flesh. I licked at her. Lapped at her. Feasted on her with all the hunger I had. It was a delight to hear her gasp for passion as she climaxed on me.

"Lord Leo!" she whimpered, her shuddering slowing. "That was... That was... Thank you!"

I rose and threw my arms around Valuna. "You're welcome!"

I kissed her.

I planted my lips right on her mouth. My tongue thrust past her lips. They were firm, unyielding, and yet they could move to kiss me. Her stiff tongue caressed me. Her arms held me. She could crush me if she wanted.

But she never would.

Monster girls were such a delight. They made me so happy. I was so glad that I had her in my arms. I held her tight as I stroked her back. My dick throbbed. I remembered what she said. Another rock elemental should have the honor of being fucked by me.

I broke the kiss. "Let's make your sisters."

"I look forward to greeting them," she said, a smile spreading on her lips. She had dimples. They were so cute.

I headed to the Void Crystal and entered the Earth section of the Monster Girl Creation... app. I don't know how to describe it. But it always felt like a video game. A new name whispered through my soul. The Word that would bring another rock elemental into this world.

"Asnova," I said, speaking her name clearly, "appear!"

Asnova appeared out of the shadows. She bowed to me, her large breasts swaying beneath her. She straightened, her pattern of white and black stria different from her sister's. Valuna ran to her and they hugged, their bodies clinking together.

The two sisters kissed. The incestuous greeting brought a smile to my face. I loved the way their tongues danced together. Their breasts didn't compress but stayed firm as they kissed. I grabbed the Void Crystal, my dick throbbing hard.

"Hraniti!" I called.

Hraniti appeared to Asnova's left. Valuna broke the kiss with one sister to kiss the next one. Asnova licked her lips, her garnet eyes sparkling with delight. I smiled at her, loving the sight of Valuna and Hraniti making out.

"Kremie! Appear!"

To Asnova's right, Kremie appeared. She bowed to me. As she straightened, Asnova threw her arms around her sister and kissed her with passion. I groaned at the wicked sight, loving this lesbian incest breaking out between my monster girls.

"Marmur! I summon you!" I cried and winced. That made me sound like an anime character from a magical girl show.

Marmur appeared to the left of her four sisters all making out. They were busy kissing each other, hands caressing each other. This was interesting. Wanting to watch some sisterly incest, a wicked idea popped into my head.

"Marmur, kneel before me with your ass to me," I said. "I want to fuck you doggy style while watching your sisters get it on. Valuna, I hope you show Hraniti what I did to you."

"Yes, Lord Leo," Marmur and Valuna murmured at about the same time.

Marmur rushed to me, her garnets flashing, and spun around. She knelt on her hands and knees, her shiny rump pointed at me. I loved the smooth look of her gray skin and the patterns of black and white streaked through her.

I fell to my knees, my cock bobbing before me. My dick smacked my rock elemental on the rump with a stinging slap. I winced. These were not the sort of girls you wanted to spank. I'd probably break my hand doing it.

But I could fuck them.

As I moved my cock into position, Valuna fell to her knees before Hraniti. My first rock elemental buried her face into her sister's twat. Hraniti gasped, her face twisting in delight. Her boobs jiggled with firm delight.

"Oh, that looks fun," Asnova said. "You're licking her pussy, Valuna."

"Lord Leo taught me this," Valuna moaned. "It was quite amazing."

Asnova fell to her knees before Kremie. The fourth rock elemental gasped as her sister began cunt munching. The gasps of Kremie and Hraniti were such a delight as I nuzzled my dick into Marmur's pussy. Her juices soaked my tip.

I thrust against her folds. They yielded just enough for my cock to slide into her. I shuddered, loving that delight. It was wondrous to slide into her cunt. I shuddered, savoring that delight of entering her pussy. Her slick, hard sheath gripped me.

This was no silky flesh, but her juices made sure it was a wonderful experience in her. I bottomed out, gripping her hips. My rock elemental tossed her head, light gleaming off her body. She was so shiny. Polished to a gleam.

"Oh, Asnova," gasped Kremie. "That's... You... Oh, my, that feels so wicked what you're doing. You have your tongue in me. Oh, my. Oh, wow, that's wondrous."

"You taste so good," Asnova moaned into her sister's cunt. "Just so yummy."

"I'm so glad you think that," whimpered Asnova. "This is amazing. Just incredible. Oh, yes, yes!"

I drew back my hips, Marmur's cunt gripping me. She polished my dick as I thrust back into her cunt. I fucked into her hard and fast. I plowed into her cunt hard. I loved it. This wondrous pleasure shot through me with every thrust into her hard, slick sheath.

She gasped, wiggling her hips and stirring her stony pussy around my cock. Her juices coated my cock, her tangy musk filling the air. Before us, the lesbian incest provided a delightful tableau to admire.

"Oh, Valuna," Hraniti gasped. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so wonderful. I love your tongue on my clit."

"You taste so good," Valuna moaned. "Mmm, yes, yes, I want you to drown me in your cream!"

"I don't want to hurt you," gasped Hraniti, her boobs jiggling.

"You won't," I groaned, thrusting harder at Marmur's pussy. "Just cum on her. Explode! You, too, Kremie. I want you to enjoy any chance to have orgasms when you're not on guard duty."

"Yes, Lord Leo!" all five of my rock elementals moaned, Marmur's squeezing her wondrous cunt around me.

I groaned as the pressure built and built with each thrust into her twat. I fucked into her hard and fast. I buried with such force into her, loving the way she clenched her pussy around my dick. The stony sheath swelled the pressure in my nuts.

Hraniti and Kremie both squirmed, grinding their twats on their sisters' mouths. The rock elementals gasped, their smooth heads reflecting light. Kremie grabbed her boobs, rubbing her unyielding flesh like it felt good for her.

"That's it," I groaned, plowing into Marmur's pussy. "I want you all to cum. Don't hold back. Just explode on your sisters' mouths. I know you can do it. Just release all that wondrous passion. Drown each other."

"Yes, Lord Leo!" the pair gasped.

"Do you want me to cum, Lord Leo?" Marmur gasped, her pussy squeezing down on me.

"I want you to cum the most!" I groaned, plowing hard into her. "I want your pussy to go wild around my dick and milk out my cum!"

"Yes, Lord Leo!" she moaned and rocked back into me.

My nuts smacked into her flesh. I gasped at the sensation rushing through me. This was all so different but also delightful. I shuddered, the ache swelling at the tip of my cock. That burst of pleasure would erupt from me.

Hraniti and Kremie both gasped. They shuddered, smearing their hot cunts on their sisters' faces. Valuna and Asnova feasted on their sisters' cunts, eating those delicious twats as I buried into Marmur's tight cunt.

"Lord Leo!" Marmur gasped. "Your cock... It feels so good in me. I am so honored to experience this... Lady Ki's stony cunt!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick. I groaned at the feel of her flesh convulsing around me. I groaned as her cunt rippled and writhed about me. She suckled at me with passion. I shuddered, my nuts tightening.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped and erupted.

I fired my cum into her pussy. I spurted over and over into my rock elemental's juicy cunt. She had such a wondrous one. Stars burst across my eyes. I groaned as I pumped over and over into her twat. I gripped her hips as she spasmed around me.

12