Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Valuna!" gasped Hraniti. "I... I... Drown! Drown in my pussy cream!"

"You, too, Asnova!" moaned Kremie.

The two rock elementals came on their sisters' mouths. They bucked as I pumped my spunk over and over into Marmur's spasming pussy. She milked me. She worked out all that jizz in my nuts. I unloaded in her. I fired blast after blast of spunk into her.

It was incredible to enjoy this bliss. My eyes widened. I groaned, stars bursting before my eyes. The pleasure shot through me. It was fantastic. I unloaded over and over again. I shuddered, spilling my spunk into her pussy's depths.

"Oh, my," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that was amazing."

"I love cumming on your mouth, Valuna," gasped Hraniti. "This is wonderful."

"It is! It is!" gasped Kremie. "Oh, Lord Leo. Lord Leo, this is wonderful."

"I'm glad you agree," I panted, my chest rising and falling. This heat rippled through me. It was fantastic to unload so much spunk into my monster girls' pussies. "Now, who will honor me with their tight asshole. Asnova? You haven't cum yet."

She wiggled her rump and moaned her delight.

* \ * / *

Kassie gripped her copper magic symbol, feeling the glyphs carved into the metal. Ice and Fire. They gave her comfort as she looked around at her people hiding in the caves. They had escaped Sulanga Stormfury's monster girls, leaving their city, Sharithin, in the hands of the terrible dungeon builder.

The halflings whimpered, many of them burned by the fire of the phoenixes or the lightning bolts of the thunderbirds. Others had bloody wounds from the werewolves and the feathers of the hippogriffs. Anger shot through Kassie.

She stood short, like all her race, her body slender. She wore robes of blue trimmed in red. Dirt smeared the cloth, and patches of soot and dried blood. A hastily patched tear stretched across her chest. She let go of her magic symbol, letting the disc of copper hang between her bosom. She had dark-brown skin and thick braids of red hair. Her emerald eyes flicked over her people.

"I'm going to get us help," Kassie said. The mage faced her people. "I will bring aid to us."

"Who?" gasped a halfling cradling a whimpering child to her breast. "The elves?"

"They won't care if it doesn't affect their precious library," an old halfling with silvery hair spat. "And the humans have their own problems."

"Too many builders," muttered a young man with a bandaged stump in place of a left hand. "Since Fuegin's conquest, none have been stopping them. They're growing more powerful."

"Sulanga is unbeatable," a young woman said, a thick bandage over half her face. "We all saw what he did to Velnias Sparkaxe."

"I'm going to him," Kassie said. "To Leo."

"He's a tyrant," gasped another mother.

"No!" Kassie shook her head. "I heard from my friends in the Vorianil Mountains, he spared the dwarves the Twins forced to attack his dungeon. He let them go home. He never made any reprisal. He wanted to free them. And he claims he only wants to make peace. They say Anguin's daughter serves him."

"Lies!" An angry old woman with deep wrinkles and black spots across her face. "You can't trust a single dungeon builder. They're all villains."

"I am going," Kassie said. "If we don't get help, then Sulanga will hold our city. He'll expand his control to the other towns. That'll be the end of our people's freedom. It'll be like a hundred years ago when Buraee ruled us. We'll be crushed beneath Sulanga's boot for decades."

"Heroes will come," the old woman said. "You are a mage. Find them. Build a party."

Kassie shook her head. "I will go to Leo. If I don't return, then you can call me a fool! But I know he'll help us. We'll kill Sulanga! I promise you all. He'll liberate our people. I believe in it."

"The dungeon builders are enemies of the god," gasped a man in the black vestments of a Priest of Darkness. "The champion of the gods will overthrow him. They have sent a Dark Saint to this world!"

"Why didn't that Dark Saint protect us?" spat Kassie. "Or from the Lord and Lady of Fire or Water or Life or Light or Thunder. None of the gods sent us help!" She spat on the ground. "I am going!"

The halflings gasped behind Kassie as she marched out of the cave in the foothills of the Low Carianith Mountains. On the other side were Astovin and Lord Leo. She would find her way across and beg for his help.

Several of the elders joined her, faces hard. Not convinced but desperate.

You better be what I think you are! Kassie thought and marched out with those few who believed her. She didn't look at the distant smoke rising from Sharithin.

12