Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 09

Story Info
Chapter 9
5.2k words
4.63
1.8k
1
0

Part 135 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine

"Ooh, ooh, is this him?" Garnet said as Siwang and I came outside. He stepped out alone, leaving his mother in command of his dungeon. "Is he your thrall, big bro? Has he knelt to your dark majesty, kweh, heh, heh."

"Don't mind my little sister," I said to Siwang as Garnet kept laughing. "Anime has rotted her brain."

"Ah," he said. He flicked his eyes around. "You have many different types. My lemures mentioned it, but I just didn't want to believe it. Metal and lightning and fire. Is she darkness?" He pointed to my succubus.

"Yep," I said. "So are the wildhounds. I have ten glyphs. Missing Wind and Thunder."

"Ten," he said in awe.

I nodded. "I had to bleed for most of them." I chuckled. "Oddly, not my Death one. I found an abandoned dungeon that had never been plundered, the Void Crystal still intact. That's one way to get a glyph, but a rare one. Another is taming a dragon, but that's not easy."

"Isatu is a lot of fun, though," said Garnet. "She's our dragon-puppy. She likes to sleep a lot."

"Hagane," I said, "can you stay here with the wildhounds and make sure no one attacks his dungeon while we're gone."

"Of course, Leo," Hagane said, bowing.

"Yay, Hagane's going to play with us!" Cysgo yipped and jumped onto her, wrapping legs and arms around the animated statue and licking her face.

"Du, you girls are on guard duty," I said. "No playing around."

"I'll keep them in line," Du promised. "Cysgo, bad wildhound. Stop licking Hagane's face. Spread out, girls."

I talked with Siwang on the ride back to Astovin. He had such a shitty life. Diagnosed with leukemia as a kid, spending his teenage years in a hospital bed, then dying at nineteen. He hadn't even had a chance to get laid until he summoned his mother.

I understood. "Lana Fulmine was the first one I summoned."

"Jane Dangerous?" he asked and chuckled. "She's so popular in Beijing! I never got to see one of her movies in theaters, but I did love to watch them in my hospital room."

"I even pretended to be Baron Doom and fucked her," I said, grinning. "Made her the outfit and everything."

Siwang looked up at her. "I didn't even recognize her. She's so different as a lightning sprite."

We reached Astovin about an hour before sunset. Hraniti and Marmur were still on watch. The rock elementals smiled to me. Siwang grinned at their busty, if stony, forms. He was definitely a young man. Feya swooped down and waved at us before winging off. It wasn't long before we found Mayor Bevlin.

"Would you give him a tour," I said to the mayor. "He's going to be our ally. I made sure he won't be raiding the northern farms. In fact, with him on our side, we can start expanding into those olive groves." An idea kindled in my head. A little outpost there so I could move my monster girls quickly to defend Siwang. It would give protection to the villagers who relocated out there.

"That sounds like an interesting idea," the mayor said. "It would give Lord Shorvin a reason to resume trade with us. He's cut us off, but olive oil... That would be enticing. It'll take some time to get set up."

"Is the trade cutoff a bad thing?" I asked.

"It'll mean getting some raw materials difficult." he shrugged. "It will mean losing some luxuries, but he can't protect us. That's life."

I nodded.

As Bevlin led off Siwang to talk with him, Garnet swooped before me, knelt, and just opened my robe in the middle of the street. I blinked at my naughty little sister, her cute horns peeking out of her black hair.

"Uh-huh, what are you doing?" I asked.

"It's been hours since I had any cum or pussy juices," she said. "I'm a succubus, big bro. You don't want me to starve, do you?"

"God, you are a horny thing," I said as she grabbed my cock, stroking me hard.

She winked at me and swallowed my dick into her hot and hungry mouth.

My little sister stared up at me with these loving, red eyes as she worked her mouth up and down my dick. Her red wings fluttered behind her in quivering delight as she moaned around my cock. My balls twitched with the delight of her mouth. That incestuous delight surged through me.

I grabbed her red horns peeking out of her hair. If she wanted to enjoy my cock, then I would give her what she wanted. Her tail stiffened then swished playful back and forth. She moaned her delight around my cock.

I thrust into her mouth, groaning, "Naughty little sister!"

She winked at me.

I fucked my cock in and out of her mouth with hard strokes, holding onto her horns. Her pigtails swayed as she suckled and gurgled. Her joy only swelled in her eyes. She wanted me to use her. To enjoy her. So I would. I would enjoy every bit of her.

The pressure swelled in my balls already as the villagers couldn't help but notice what I was doing to my little sister. She wanted it public. She wanted them to all see me taking her hard and fast. She moaned around my dick, the passion swelling in my nuts.

A few of the village girls and women started watching. From nubile eighteen-year-old girls to more matronly women who had naughty smiles on their motherly faces. Their presence only swelled my excitement as I fucked my little succubus's mouth.

"You naughty, little slut, Garnet," I groaned. "Just so eager for your big brother's cum. Just had to blow me here in the middle of the street."

She moaned her agreement around my cock, her hands gripping my hips. She danced her tongue around my cock, stroking me with that delicious appendage. The pleasure melted around my crown and flowed down to my nuts.

"Yes, yes, just needed to get your mouth fucked for all the women to see," I groaned, slamming my cock to the back of her throat and pulling back, my hands gripping those horns. "What a naughty little sister I have."

She winked at me.

"Mmm, she is naughty," a village girl whispered to her friend, both their cheeks red.

"Davalin did that to me," another said. "Gripped my hair and fucked my mouth."

"How wicked, Chalia."

"Mmm, there is nothing like when your man just takes control," a motherly woman said to the pair, putting her arms around their shoulders. "Just masters you like that. You can tell why Lord Leo's monster girls serve him."

"He must have such stamina," another village woman said, holding her pregnant belly. "My husband has trouble fucking me just once after a day of work."

"Only once," another woman said. "Poor thing. Have you tried tempting him with some anal?"

"He loves my ass. I bet Lord Leo loves his monster girls' asses, too."

"Mmm, he fucks them in all their holes."

"I would love for Lord Leo to fuck all my holes," another girl said, her round breasts rising in her dress. "Oh, my, he's just pounding that succubus's mouth."

"Frella," a woman gasped. "I thought you fancied Corvan."

"Not any longer," Frella hissed. "But Lord Leo... He knows how to treat a woman right. Look at him just fuck her mouth. I mean... that's so manly."

My little sister loved the attention. She purred around my cock, her tail swishing behind her as I fucked her mouth. I buried to the back of her throat, loving the way she suckled on me. She nursed with all her might. It was fantastic to feel. My face contorted with such delight as I pounded her mouth.

My cock hit the back of her throat, my hands gripping those horns. I didn't stop. My little sister squealed in delight as my cock plunged down her gullet. She had no problem swallowing. I groaned as I buried my cock to the hilt, my balls smacking into her chin.

"Oh, yes," Frella moaned. "Lord Leo knows how to fuck a woman's mouth. Not like Corvan."

I shuddered as I drew back, my little sister moaning around my dick. Her humming swirled about it. I loved how Garnet did that. Her passion was stirring. The incestuous rush of enjoying my little sister swept through me.

I plunged my cock back to the hilt in her throat, my balls smacking into her mouth. I face-fucked her hard. I used that oral cavity like it were a pussy. My little sister suckled and slurped, drool running down her chin.

"That's it, Garnet," I groaned, my aching balls slapping her chin over and over again. "Love that dick. Mmm, you're going to make me cum hard. Yes, you are."

She squealed in delight.

"I would make you cum hard, too, Lord Leo," Frella moaned.

"Oh, my, if I wasn't married," the pregnant woman said.

"You would even if your husband was watching," another motherly woman said. "He's Lord Leo. He could have us all, and we would be wet and willing."

"He's too chivalrous," a younger woman said. "He would respect our husband's claims on us. He's so noble."

"Oh, Addlyn, you're going to go home and ravish that blacksmith you married," the pregnant woman said. "But you'll be thinking of Lord Leo."

"Ressa!" Addlyn gasped, giving the married woman a shocked look. "I mean... yes, but you don't have to be so crass."

Ressa laughed, rubbing her belly. "Oh, there are going to be a lot of happy husbands tonight."

I grinned, glad to do my part to help the men of the village get some pussy.

I thrust away at my little sister's mouth. I pumped hard and fast, burying to the back of her throat and pulling back. She groaned her delight, her vocal cords massaging my cock with buzzing delight. The humming engulfed my crown as I plunged down her throat again and again.

My nuts tightened as I hurtled closer and closer to my orgasm. I climbed towards it, my cock hammering away at her mouth. I fucked her hard and fast. She nursed on me with such enthusiasm. I loved how she did that. She suckled and her drool ran down her chin.

Her pigtails bounced as I loved her. She whimpered, her tongue sweeping around my cock as I plunged to the hilt in her mouth again and again. She nursed on me with such wondrous passion. I slammed into her mouth, hitting that peak.

"Fuck, Garnet!" I groaned and ripped my cock out of her throat but not her mouth. "Goddamn, fuck!"

I erupted.

My cum fired into Garnet's mouth. The forbidden thrill of flooding my little sister's mouth swept through me. Stars exploded across my vision as I spurted over and over into her mouth. My cum splashed against the back of her throat and spilled around the crown of my dick.

Her cheeks bulged as the watching village girls and women fanned their faces. I groaned, spurting over and over again. I fired my jizz into my little sister's mouth until she squealed and started swallowing, gulping down my spunk before it overflowed her mouth.

"I bet he's firing so much cum," Frella moaned. "My husband better have a mouthful for me."

"Mmm, I need a cock spurting somewhere else," another married woman said.

"Lord Leo!" Frella moaned. "You can cum in my mouth!"

A few of the other village girls nodded and tittered as my cock erupted over and over again. I groaned, savoring the thrill of their attention as I pumped the last of my spunk into Garnet's mouth. My little succubus swallowed it.

She ripped her mouth off my cock and squealed, "Big bro, that was so awesome." Her wings fluttered. "Ooh, you're just the best! The absolute best. I love you, big bro!"

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. She smooched across my face. She was such a quivering delight. I grabbed her ass and squeezed her delicious rump. She rubbed against me, just humping.

"Come on," I said, my cock hard. "We've given Astovin enough of a show."

"Mmm, but those women might just swarm you," she purred softly. Garnet had a wicked gleam in her red eyes.

"And many of them are married. I'm not cuckolding anyone." I gave her a hard look. "Only those who serve me directly."

"Right," my little sister said. "So where should we go to fuck?"

I rolled my eyes.

* \ * / *

After returning to Astovin, Halia Vobria had found her recruits waiting for her. So she resumed their training. Right now, she had them jogging around the edge of the village green. They needed to get some stamina, especially Bellia. She placed her hands on her hips, watching them. The four of them were a start. They all had potential.

She just wished she had some others here to help train them. She could put them on the warrior's path. They could be excellent fighters, but she had no one to teach them how to disable traps or, for those with the patience, magic.

They couldn't get a priest, but the right sort of mage could use healing spells. No blessings or supportive magic, but that was fine. Her plans would be bold. She couldn't wait for that day when they would take down their first dangerous dungeon builder.

A mad dog had to be put down.

Her adventurers would be trained to fight monster girls by monster girls. They would know how to survive encounters with some of the most dangerous, learn techniques to fight them. Kill them. They would be outfitted with the best equipment that Lord Leo could provide.

"Okay, that's enough," Halia called.

Karvin, Melin, Nomaz, and Bellia hurried over to her. They wore leather pants and loose shirts with good pair of boots. All had their swords sheathed on their hips. She would begin training them in armor soon, but she wanted to get their strength up.

Especially Bellia's.

The four stepped up before her. She stared at them. "Practice your forms!"

"Yes, Lady Halia!" the four shouted.

They drew their swords with much more smoothness. Then they clumsily went through the forms. A series of motions designed to teach their body how to swing and block. To avoid broadcasting their attacks by making them from guard positions. How to defend themselves while on the offense.

"Like watching the practice at a karate dojo," said Nina Naughty. The devil winged down from the sky. She had gone with Lord Leo and Halia on the mission to meet the dungeon builder.

"Karate dojo?" asked Halia. The other world was full of such interesting things. She had heard about wagons that drive without horses, metal birds that soared through the sky with people in their bellies, and how lightning was used to provide people with amazing light at night.

"It's a martial arts training place," said the devil, her large, red breasts jiggling. She folded her wings in, her tail swishing. She had such a wicked look in her eyes. "They practice forms like this. How to strike and kick and punch. It's an unarmed style, you see."

"Do you know any of this karate?" Halia asked, hoping to have another instructor.

"Oh, no." Nina laughed wickedly. "I would rather have them all fuck me than learn to fight. I'm a lover, Halia. I'll leave that to others."

"You fight now." Halia glanced at her, arching an eyebrow.

"I serve Director Leo," Nina said, shrugging. "If I have to fight for him, well, this body instinctively knows things. It's... interesting."

"You could be better if you trained," Halia said. "I might ask Lord Leo to have his favorites join the training session. And the Level 1 monster girls need more sparring practice. It'll be good. Teach my adventurers how to fight you monster girls, and you monster girls how to fight adventurers."

"Mmm, interesting," Naughty Nina said. "You have a bold plan, you know that."

Halia nodded. "So how is Lord Siwang enjoying his tour of the village?"

"I'm sure he's bored out of his mind. I know I was. That's why I'm here." Nina threw her arms in the air and stretched, her big boobs jiggling. The three young men all faltered in their forms.

"Do not be distracted by a monster girl's naked body!" Halia shouted. "They will all be naked, and some of them will use that against you. I wan't you to stare at the monster girls. Get used to their nudity. Take that passion and store it then use it on your women. Do not let it distract you on the battlefield."

"That's right, boys," Nina cooed. She turned around, bent her knees, then started jiggling her ass at them. Her butt-cheeks clapped together. "Don't let us sexy monster girls distract you."

Even Bellia had faltered as Nina "twerked" for them. Halia's pussy clenched. A rush of heat swept through her that poured across her face. Her nipples hardened beneath her breast plate. She swallowed as she watched those crimson butt-cheeks jiggling as Nina flexed her legs.

Halia cleared her throat. "Back to your forms! Now! Or I will have Zobens whip your asses for the next day. Don't think she won't. That orc has stamina!"

The men jumped and Bellia whimpered.

"You run a tight ship," said a new voice. Lord Leo's voice.

A smile spread on Halia's lips as she glanced at her lord. The man she loved and served. He strolled across the green to them, Garnet at his side. His little sister had a big grin on her face and a naughty glint in her eyes.

"You are doing amazing work with them," Lord Leo said. A smile spread on his handsome face as he came to stand next to the paladin. "Just wonderful, Halia."

"Thank you, my Lord," she breathed, her pussy clenching.

Lord Leo cupped her face and kissed her lips. She shuddered as he claimed her. She loved that he owned her. Her mouth worked against his, the quiver of delight he sparked in her cunt zapping electricity through her body, lighting her up like it did to bulbs in his world.

He broke the kiss. "Your plan is a brilliant one. I want it to work."

"And so is your plan with Siwang," Halia purred. "I think it is wonderful that we have our first ally."

* \ * / *

I smiled at Halia. "Siwang is quite the promising ally. If we can get to dungeon builders before this world has twisted them. Most of the people from my world are decent. We just have to weed out the bad ones."

"Prune the garden," Nina Naughty said, moving before me. She bent over and thrust her ass out at me.

"What are you doing, Nina?" I asked as her plump ass and shaved pussy were aimed right at me.

"Downward facing dog," she said. "Just doing my yoga. It helps relax me."

Garnet giggled. Then she nudged my ribs and nodded to the recruits. To Bellia. The female recruit had a big smile on her lips as she swung her sword. When our eyes met, she winked at me. Garnet's giggles became chortles of delight.

"She likes you." My little sister broke from me and flitted up into the air and landed by Bellia. What was she up to?

Then there was Nina. My porn star was now kneeling, her arms stretched out before her, back arching. She had her wings stretched wide like she was working out the kings in the muscles or something.

"Director, can you help me out with my yoga," groaned Nina Naughty as she wiggled her rump. "This position works best with a dick in my ass."

"What is this yoga?" asked Halia.

"It's a stretching and meditation art," I answered. "Nothing about it requires a man to stick his dick in your ass, Nina."

"Mmm, I practice tantric yoga," the porn star cooed. "That's where you make it sexy and intimate."

"Tantric?" Halia had this wicked smile on her face.

"It's a form of sexual religion," I said. "I think."

"In the moment of orgasm, you can become one with the universe," Nina purred. "There is a transfer of energy. The man gives and the woman accepts. It's quite wondrous. I'm a devout follower of it. Nothing I like better than getting that transfer from Lord Leo."

"I think it would help with my lesson," said Halia. "I need my students not to be distracted by monster girls and their beauty. If you were to fuck Nina, that would help them become... desensitized to sex and allow them to better operate in dungeons."

"Is Nina blackmailing you?" I asked playfully. "Did you lose a bet to her or something?"

Halia smiled. "I just thought this was a good way to help them. And your cock is poking at your robes. Go, enjoy your favorite star of porn. It is why you brought her here."

"Mmm, you did, Director," moaned Nina Naughty. "I need you so much to help with my tantric yoga. Just slam that dick into my ass."

12