Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks more like you want to be ass-fucked because you're a dirty whore, Nina," I said, shrugging out of my robe.

Bellia gasped and her forms faltered as she stared at my hard cock. Garnet leaned to her and whispered something. The girl's cheeks blazed with such heat. I couldn't help but smile at her. I had saved her from Jindag.

"Bellia!" Halia snapped. "Keep swinging that sword no matter how big Lord Leo's cock is or how wet he makes your twat!"

Bellia squeaked and started swinging her sword again.

"See," Halia said, winking at me. "You're working just fine."

I chuckled and fell to my knees behind Nina. "For the sake of your students, I will fuck my devil in the ass."

"Not the sake of my tantric yoga?" Nina pouted. She stared at me over her shoulder, her black hair sweeping about her crimson face.

"We can do that in private," I said, slapping my cock down on her rump. "Lubed or unlubed."

"Dealer's choice," my gorgeous devil said with a breathy, husky voice. "I just need that cock in my asshole."

"Bellia volunteers to lube your cock, big bro!" squealed Garnet.

Bellia stumbled and nearly dropped her sword. My little sister giggled uproariously.

I shook my head and pressed my cock into Nina's hairless pussy. It still sent a thrill through me to fuck my favorite porn star. After seeing this pussy getting fucked so many times, my cock was the only one she now craved. Inside the whorish Nina Naughty was the capacity to enjoy only one man for the rest of her life. It just had to be the right man.

And that was such an honor to be that right man.

I slammed my cock into her pussy, savoring her thick folds sliding over my cock. It was a pleasure to enter my devil. To feel her cunt squeezing about my cock. A big smile spread on my lips as I penetrated her pussy. I buried to the hilt in her.

"Mmm, lubed," purred Nina. "You are such a gentleman, Director. I love that about you."

Halia nodded in agreement.

I smiled. My women did make this world a wondrous one. I was glad to have them.

I slid my hands up and down my porn star's side, letting my cock soak in her cunt as the recruits ran through their forms. Bellia kept glancing at me, her face completely scarlet now. Garnet quivered besides the girl, a wicked smile on my little succubus's lips.

I pulled my cock out of Nina's pussy and slid my tip up her taint to her butt-hole. I rubbed it right against her sphincter, savoring the texture. I gripped her hips and thrust my cock against her anal ring. She groaned, her head tossing, red horns peeking through her hair.

"Lord Leo," she moaned, her anal ring widening. "Oh, yes, yes, Lord Leo, that is so good. Mmm, I love that big dick sliding into my ass. Let's become one with the universe together!"

"Yes!" I groaned, my cock sliding deeper and deeper into her asshole.

Her flesh squeezed about me. She had quite the grip on me. She held me tight as I penetrated further and further into her bowels. She swallowed me with that hot sheath. Her velvety asshole devoured my lubed cock.

I groaned, hands sliding up my devil's body to grab her tits. I squeezed her boobs. I groped them as I bottomed out in her. She wiggled her hips back and forth, stirring her cunt around my dick. I groaned and drew back my hips, savoring the way she gripped me.

My balls loved it. The pressure swelled in them.

"Director Leo!" she moaned. "Yes, yes, isn't it wonderful to be one with me?"

"Fuck, yes," I growled and slammed my cock into her asshole.

"Mmm, Bellia," Garnet said. "You have to be an absolute slut to satiate Lord Leo. That's what he wants from all his women. Horny and ready to just be taken hard by him at a moment's notice. We're all wet all the time for him. Are you."

"I... I have my forms to practice," Bellia squeaked.

"Yeah, you're wet for him all the time," Garnet said then flashed me the most obvious wink in the world. I was surprised she didn't flash me a thumbs up. No, never mind, there it was.

I smiled at my little sister and kept fucking Nina's ass. I buried my cock into her bowels again and again. I slammed deep and hard into her flesh, loving the way Nina held me. She gripped me with such passion. I groaned, loving every moment of it.

My hands kneaded my devil's big, soft boobs. I loved how they felt in my hands as I fucked her. She rustled her wings and her tail slid up my chest, teasing me. I groaned as the Fire monster girl squeezed her hot asshole around my dick.

Molten pressure built in my nuts.

They slapped into her taint with my every stroke. I hammered her bowels, burying my cock into her again and again. I loved how she gripped me. How she held me. I slammed into her again and again, savoring the way her asshole held me.

I groaned with each thrust. Every plunge into her asshole. Her flesh gripped me. I loved it so much. I buried into her with such hard strokes. My dick buried deep and hard into her bowels. I groaned, my hands kneading her tits.

"That's it, Director!" she gasped. "Ooh, ram that dick deep into me. Ooh, I am feeling the stretch now!" She thrust her arms before her across the grass. "Just hammer my asshole. Oh, a man fucks his woman hard. He makes her feel every thrust, boys."

The three guys struggling to swing their swords and not stare at me in envy nodded.

"I bet you want to be fucked hard, Bellia," Garnet said and slapped the training girl on the ass. "Kweh, heh, heh, you serve the Dark Lord Leo now!"

"I do," Bellia groaned in breathy delight.

I shuddered, thrusting hard into Nina's asshole. Garnet would put such ideas in Bellia's head. She would start calling me Dark Lord soon. That wasn't the sort of reputation I needed. I buried into Nina's bowels, her velvety flesh swelling the ache at the tip of my shaft, making it hard to think.

My fingers dug into her tits. I held her boobs tight as I plunged over and over into that wonderful sheath. My nuts ached with the pressure. My fingers slid down Nina's tits to find those fat nipples topping those jiggling mounds.

I twisted them.

"Director Leo!" she squealed in delight. "Yes, yes, you're stretching out every bit of me! I love it!"

I pinched and twisted and twerked those nubs as I slammed hard and deep into her asshole. Her flesh squeezed about me, bringing me closer and closer to that moment of eruption. My balls slapped into her taint.

Her flesh squeezed about me. She stretched out her wings. Her tail twitched against my chest. I pounded her harder. Faster. I pinched her fat nipples. Her bowels clamped down on my cock, massaging me with her fiendish flesh.

"Oh, that's it," she gasped. "Oh, Director Leo! Let's be one with the universe!"

Her asshole convulsed around me.

Hot pussy cream splashed my thighs as she gushed juices. The sweet aroma of her snatch filled my nose as I buried into her spasming pussy. She massaged the aching tip of my cock. I groaned and erupted into her asshole.

My pleasure shot through me. Such wondrous rapture slammed into my mind. I groaned through the bliss. I savored that ecstasy crashing into my thoughts. I threw back my head, grunting as I pumped her bowels full of jizz.

"Fuck!" I gasped.

"Shit, yes!" she moaned, her wings flapping. "Oh, Director Leo! We're one!"

"Yes!" I growled, spilling my cum into her asshole. My essence. I gave her my virility as the jizz pumped out of my cock and into her bowels.

"Kweh, heh, heh, that's my big bro!" chortled Garnet. "Be his slut, Bellia. Be his slut and make my big bro cum like that!"

"Yes, Lady Garnet!" Bellia moaned.

I shuddered through my pleasure, hitting that wonderful peak. I groaned, spurting blast after blast of jizz into that tight asshole. A big smile spread on my lips. I hit that peak. Stars burst across my vision as I dumped all that cum into her bowels.

"Oh, fuck, that's good," I groaned. "Oh, that's just amazing. Yes!"

I hit that peak. For a moment, I felt one with Nina. With everything. It was a profound moment of pure rapture that lasted only a heartbeat. Then I panted, leaning over her. My fingers rolled her nipples as my devil fluttered her wings.

"Mmm, that was just what I needed, Director Leo," she purred. "Thank you."

"I see this is where all the fun is happening," said Lana Fulmine as she landed with my angelic MILF.

"Yep," Garnet said and grabbed Bellia's hand. "Come on, time for your next phase of training."

"Garnet," Halia said. "She's still swinging her sword."

"There's more to serving Lord Leo than that," Garnet said. "There's sucking his dick clean after he's fucked a monster girl in the ass. Bellia needs to experience that."

"Yes, she does," Lana Fulmine said. "While I sit on Leo's face. My number one fan hasn't eaten me out in a few days."

Halia gave me a look. I shrugged helplessly. My monster girls were horny. And Siwang was still on his tour of the village. Bellia did look like she wanted to suck my cock. She wasn't married. She served me directly now. It was only fair that she should start to enjoy those perks.

12