Dungeon Pegging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me down from the hook and lead me over to the odd looking bench. The bench was divided into three sections. The middle section of the bench was about a foot wide padded and raised above the two side sections. The sides were also padded and there were several tie down points along the sides. After having me drink some water, the goddess lead me over to the bench. I was positioned on my belly so that my head rested on one end of the bench, my forearms and knees were resting on the side sections and my ass was up in the air. My collar and wrists were clipped to the bench and my knees were loosely bound so that the could slide forward and back along the side sections. My ass was lubed and a butt plug was roughly inserted. "That should do" she said as I heard a buzzing sound and began to feel a faint vibration.

From my bound position, I could see my goddess step behind a curtain. It took a few minutes for her to re-emerge. She was completely nude except for her harness. She was magnificent. Her smooth dark chocolate skin glistened with the slight sheen of her sweat. Her tight belly had the early beginnings of a six pack. There was wispy a trail of kinky hair that lead from her harness up to her belly button. Her perfectly shaped breasts were impossibly perky (I hate that word but how else can you describe it?) I knew they had to be implants but who really cares? Her legs and arms bulged and flexed as she moved with the elegance of a choreography. And her ass, Oh my God! I could not take my eyes off of it. It was round and full and the curve from the small of her back to her jutting globes called out to be licked.

She had also put on a new dildo. The first one she used on me, the red one, was like a fisher price toy compared to this one. It was realistic looking. It's color matched her skin tone and there were prominent veins along the shaft. It was longer and thicker than the first one. In was so heavy that in hung a bit rather than sticking straight out. The ring of the harness strained against the base in front of the realistic looking balls. There seemed to be another metal ring behind the balls.

"Now we are going to do some real fucking." she announced in a deep and menacing voice. She moved to my rear and pulled out the butt plug. I felt the air rush in as my ass remained slightly open. She grabbed my hips and maneuvered me to an angle of her liking. I felt the tip of her dildo press against my asshole. It was a softer material than the first dildo. As she began to push into me I started to understand just how much wider this one was than the toy we were using before.

I let out a weak yelp and found that I was immediately smacked on my ass with surprising force. "Shut the fuck up and take it!" she screamed in her throaty demanding voice. She gripped my hips harder and continued to slowly force her way in. As the head popped in passed my sphincters,I felt like I was being filled up. It was a very different sensation. Her cock was softer and still seemed very stiff underneath. She pulled out a bit and thrusted forward inching herself inside me. Finally the base of the harness rested against my ass. I loved the feel of her bare legs against mine. She leaned over me and I felt her belly on my ass and her breasts on my back. I was in bliss.

She pushed off against my back with her hands stood behind me. She began rhythmically thrusting her cock in my ass then she increased the speed and pressure. I felt like my ass was completely full as if I were taking a fist. I felt like my organs were being pushed up into my chest. I had seen my share of pegging porn so I know there are much bigger toys but I could not imagine anyone taking a bigger one than the cock that was in me. I grunted and without a word was smacked on the back of my head. I felt like my cock was leaking and my thong felt wet and sticky.

Her pace was increasing and I heard her moaning and breathing hard. I figured she had the dildo positioned just right on her clit. Her thrusting came quicker and harder. She began to lose her rhythm and was wildly stabbing at my ass. I felt her cock grow slightly stiffer and then my insides felt warm as her cock spasmed inside me. "What the FUCK!" I thought. Her cock grew soft and she withdrew and collapsed on my back. After gathering herself together she came to the other side and presented her semi-flaccid cock to me. "Clean me up." she commanded pressing the head against my mouth. Still stunned, I looked up at this incredible creature as I opened my mouth.

12