Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 001-016

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It worked. Jordan leaned away, taken aback, and said, "What?"

"It's a sex class. A, um. Fighter-mage-sex-type class." Now that Natalie was saying it out loud, she couldn't help but be amused at the absurdity of everything. "What? Never heard of them?"

"Excuse me?"

Somehow, Jordan didn't take offense—didn't become angry that Natalie was inventing things, deflecting. Because she could tell Natalie wasn't. Seriously, how did this girl have such a good read on her? She knew Natalie was telling the truth, even when what she was saying was ridiculous—impossible.

"Um." She shrugged. "Yeah. A sex class." Natalie wasn't timid, normally; it was a state-of-mind drawn out by her insane situation. But in the presence of Jordan, and having had a half hour—not nearly enough, but something—to digest things, she was regaining some of her confidence. "I guess I should start from the beginning."

Natalie explained.

The Bestower, the three options she'd been given, then the bizarre fourth. Her acceptance, then her unlocking's abrupt ending—and the skills she'd received.

And, of course... the last skill.

The weirdest part of everything, somehow.

Her cock.

She hesitated, not sure how to even broach it.

No tactful way, was there?

"And [Heavy Weaponry]," Natalie finally said, after a long pause. "Which, uh, gives me..."

Jordan waited.

"A cock," she finished. "It, uh, gave me a cock."

Jordan had absorbed her announcements patiently, with that same concerned, attentive look the whole way through, minimizing her commentary even though she'd visibly had questions. Natalie's skills were strange, and there were tons of things to talk about for each of them.

Now, though, Jordan stared blankly.

"What?"

"Yeah. It gave me a cock."

"What?"

"Elder Britt's always going on about how the gods are capricious, isn't he?" She shrugged. "Guess they're having a laugh at my expense."

What else would she say?

"A... cock?"

"What, need me to prove it?"

The words left her mouth without forethought. The first thing that had popped into her head.

"Uh," Natalie said. "Not that—I don't mean—"

"Can I?" Jordan asked.

A long, frozen moment. Jordan blinked, as if her words, too, had escaped without her thinking about them.

"Not that I don't believe you—?"

"You want to—?"

"Only if—?"

"Really?"

"Uh," Jordan said. "Just... I believe you... but proof? Would be... nice?"

Natalie wasn't offended. It was such an insane, mind-bending scenario, wasn't it? Jordan believed Natalie—but at the same time, proof would help settle things.

"Okay. Uh. Yeah?" Natalie said.

It wasn't like it was weird, or anything. Jordan was her best friend... and sure, both of them preferred girls over boys, but the two of them had never been interested romantically in one another. They were totally comfortable with each other.

What was showing off her new cock?

Just... part of the explanation.

1.07 - ❤ Heating Up

Natalie unbuttoned her top pants button, hands shaking. Considering that this wasn't anything sexual, she didn't understand why her hands were shaking. She was just providing proof.

Halfway from shuffling her pants down, about to tug her panties to her knees, she froze.

Her cock.

It was hardening.

"Um," Natalie said.

Why was she getting hard? She wasn't aroused. This was... strictly practical in nature. She wanted to prove her bizarre circumstances to Jordan.

Jordan's eyes were locked to it. She saw how Natalie's panties were bulging upward as her cock—inappropriately, and without reason—filled the fabric out.

Natalie was mortified. How would she explain this? The proof had been given, at least, without even needing to finish undressing. Because what else would be shoving her panties upward, straining the fabric? But getting hard, in front of Jordan. What excuses did she have?"

Jordan gave one for her. "It's just... a natural reaction," she said, eyes finally wrenching up to Natalie, as if she'd needed to tear them away. Like before, Natalie was ensnared by Jordan's understanding eyes. No judgments, there. Jordan had always been a hard girl to fluster. "Keep going? I want to see."

Natalie hesitated, but did as she was told. Her cock finished filling out, and as much as to fulfill Jordan's request, she pulled her panties down to get a sense of what she herself was in for. Because while she'd seen herself soft, tucked into her pants, she hadn't gotten a chance to inspect it in any depth.

Her cock sprung forward, escaping their fabric confines. Six inches of girl cock stood proudly at attention, veiny and throbbing in anticipation—(anticipation? Nothing like that would be happening)—and twitching under Jordan's wide-eyed appreciation.

Appreciation? No, that wasn't the right word, even if it looked like it, and Natalie had a good read on Jordan's expression. It was just fascination. Interest of a reserved sort.

"Wow," Jordan said. "A-Architect. You... really do."

"Um." Natalie had seen her member once before, and had a short time to adjust, so she wasn't quite as surprised as Jordan... but still, of course, not at ease with the whole situation. "Yeah. I really do. Not making stuff up."

A cock. Her class had given her a cock.

"Is it...?" Jordan shook her head.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"What?"

"I was going to say... is it sensitive? It works?"

"Um. I mean. Yeah. I think. I can't really...?"

"Go ahead. Test it." Jordan's eyes were wide, and she was blushing. "We need to figure out what's going on. I promised you we would, didn't I?"

Right. She had. Jordan was just helping her figure out the crazy circumstances of her class-bestowal.

Did her cock work like a normal one? By its realistic sculpting, and pulsing, veiny hardness, Natalie would guess yes. But she couldn't know for sure, until she'd tested it.

She wrapped a hand around it. She tried to ignore the reality of the situation. That she was sitting there, on Jordan's bed, with her cock in her hand. She also tried to ignore just how... enraptured Jordan looked. That was just fascination in her eyes, right? Natalie could've sworn it was... lust... but that couldn't be right. Why would Jordan be excited by what she was seeing? Natalie's cock was thinking for her. Inventing things from her own lust.

Her own lust. She needed to control that. However excited she was by this, it was her cock thinking for her. She and Jordan were just figuring things out. She repeated it to herself like a mantra.

Her hand went up, then down, bunching sensitive flesh around her cock head. Natalie sucked in a breath of air.

"Y-Yeah. It's, uh. Definitely functional." The pumping motion had sent electricity up her spine. Was it even more sensitive than normal? Were all cocks like this?

"Huh." Jordan's blush was pronounced, now, and she'd watched Natalie's hand go up and down with a rapt fascination. She shook her head, as if to clear her thoughts, then looked back up at Natalie. "What do you think it means?"

"Means?" It was hard to think with Jordan looking at her like that. And with her cock in her hand.

"That... your class gave it to you. You think you'll need to... use it?"

Jordan was playing catch-up on things Natalie had already puzzled over.

Except, Jordan made the same realization Natalie had, and probably faster. She continued, "Because you can advance your harvest skill, right? So it goes from... kissing, to more?"

"I think so."

Jordan stared at her for a long moment. "Then... we should test the theory." She shuffled across the bed, and before Natalie had the opportunity to register what was happening, Jordan was straddling her lap.

Her lap.

Where her cock was.

Jordan was sitting on her cock. Sure, there were layers of clothing in the way... but still. That pressure on her sensitive member was Jordan's ass.

"If that's fine?" Jordan breathed.

What was happening? Where had this come from? She and Jordan weren't interested in each other like that. They weren't. Jordan was just experimenting. Helping Natalie figure out her class, and what her harvest ability did.

Either way, Natalie was as caught up in the moment as Jordan. Her hands went to Jordan's waist, and though she felt like she was on fire, she grinned at her friend. Her nerves thrummed through her, but they emboldened her. Anxiety had always had the opposite effect it should... it spurred her forward, inciting a need to prove something to herself. She didn't like how Jordan's proximity was engulfing her, making her stomach squirm. Or the way she was so confused by what was happening. She wanted to take charge.

So her hands dipped even further, then slid behind Jordan, so she had Jordan's ass in her hands. She tugged the other girl forward, bringing Jordan's face, and their bodies, scorchingly close. It also had her lower body sliding against Natalie's cock, too, which almost wrenched a groan from her lips—something she barely forced down.

"Yeah," Natalie murmured. "Let's find out."

Jordan took Natalie's face in her hands, then closed the last inch.

Soft lips pressed into Natalie's own. Her mind was on fire, immediately. Natalie wasn't new to this, but she wasn't the most experienced, either. And definitely, she'd never experienced this pounding in her chest. Not at this intensity. The fact it was Jordan—her best friend—kissing her erased her thoughts. Natalie leaned forward into the kiss, needing more. She pried open Jordan's mouth, who eagerly reciprocated.

Somewhere in the back of her head, Natalie recognized the skill ought to work with any sort of kiss, though maybe give less 'energy'. So why were they getting so worked up? Why were the two of them exploring each other's mouths so fervently? Sharing saliva and wrestling their tongues?

Jordan's hips bucked forward, sliding her lower half against Natalie's cock. This time, heated by the sloppiness of their kiss, she couldn't stop herself. She groaned into Jordan's mouth, the friction of Jordan's pants too intense to ignore.

The two of them froze.

The noise of pleasure had broken the moment.

"Shit, my parents," Jordan whispered, pulling back and glancing at the doorway. Her cheeks were flushed, and her pupils blown out. She was panting in excitement. So was Natalie. Jordan looked back. "Um." She shook her head, then climbed off Natalie. "S-Sorry. I got... I got caught up."

"That's fair." Natalie was doing her best to keep her composure. She'd always taken the lead in... just about everything. This might've been the first time Jordan had been so assertive. She guessed the insanity of her class had mixed things up. They were both confused, right now. "Sorry about," Natalie gestured, not saying it directly. The moan. Because it'd been kind of loud. Jordan's parents probably hadn't heard, but it had definitely been a reminder of what they were doing, and where.

The scorching heat of the moment left. Natalie tugged up her panties, ignoring the way her cock pulsed, teased then ignored. She buttoned her pants, bringing herself back to modesty. Natalie couldn't believe what had happened. The kiss, as much as how she'd exposed herself to Jordan... and how Jordan had been rubbing herself against Natalie. Against... her cock.

"But, it, uh, worked?" Jordan asked.

Natalie seized the distraction. It was why they'd done all that, after all. Just experimenting.

She checked.

1.08 - Spend

***

Carnal Energy: 6

***

Six. Six points of carnal energy, whatever that meant. Unsurprisingly, the skill had worked as it had said it would.

Natalie's thoughts were foggy after the events of the last five minutes, but she forced herself to focus. It was easier than she thought it would be, because for all that her and Jordan's brief intimacy was intensely distracting, so was discovering how her class worked. It was something she'd been looking forward to her entire life.

"Yeah," Natalie said. "It worked. I have... six points?"

She couldn't help the inflection. Secondary resources weren't common for a class. Maybe not unheard of. Berserkers, to her knowledge, had a 'rage' resource. And a few others had similar. But it was far from standard, so it wasn't something she could talk about fluidly... especially when the resource was 'carnal energy'.

"Six points," Jordan repeated. "And how much can you get done with that?"

"How many skills I can progress?"

"Yeah."

"I guess I'd have to test it." Her intuition wasn't giving her any hints. The skills, either, hadn't said how much energy was required to move a skill from 'progression 1' to 'progression 2'.

"Or you could use it to empower something," Jordan added. "Though, that seems a waste, in most situations."

"Better to focus on the long term," Natalie agreed.

She found it, to be honest, somewhat amusing how pointedly the two of them were ignoring what had happened. She didn't protest. How caught up in that experiment the two of them had been... it was best they left it behind. She and Jordan were friends, not more.

"Why waste it on strengthening a skill temporarily, when you could do so permanently?" Natalie added.

Jordan nodded, then hesitated. "Well. I could see some uses. Important fights. Might be worth 'wasting' some, to scrape out a critical win."

That was a given. "But in most situations, save for progression," Natalie clarified.

They were on the same page. They nodded in agreement.

"I wonder how long the cooldown is," Natalie said. "On the harvest."

A pause. Jordan quirked her eyebrow. "Are you asking to go again?"

Natalie smirked. "Only if you want to."

Jordan read the taunt in her voice. She rolled her eyes. Things seemed to be mostly back to normal... even if Jordan still seemed a bit flustered. Natalie was, too.

"First, figure out how far six points go," Jordan said. "I'll help you out, but only if I need to. Because you're my friend."

The reminder washed through Natalie. She was, oddly, and for a reason she couldn't explain, grateful for the confirmation. That their... experiment... had, indeed, been because Jordan wanted to help Natalie figure out her class. Not more.

Sure, she wasn't blind. They'd gotten worked up. Jordan might've been too enthusiastic in the kiss to be wholly 'practical'. But it was a physical reaction. The same reason Natalie had felt like she was on fire.

She pulled her thoughts back. Testing. Could six points advance a skill? Based on how easy they'd been to earn, Natalie doubted it. But how would it work? Advancing? Would she need the full quantity, all at once? Or could she pour it in, chipping away at the amount needed?

Could she tell how far she'd gotten? Was there a cap to how much energy she could store? Did it decay, over time, incentivizing her to spend it, rather than hoard?

Natalie had been told by friends and family these sorts of questions would crop up. There was simply too many specifics in how a skill might work to reasonably fit into a skill description. Experimentation was the only way to discover the answers. Hence why Jordan had been so quick to help Natalie. Experimentation was normal.

"What should I go for, first?" Natalie asked.

She didn't think six points would be enough to advance a skill, but either way, it was best to be funneling the energy into what she would want progressed first.

"Hm," Jordan said. "You said [Advance] is maxed, already?"

"That's what it says."

She nodded. "Makes sense there's a cap. And that some skills start at one, and can't be advanced. What's best?" She thought about it. "[Carnal Harvest]?"

"What, not [Heavy Weaponry]?" Natalie asked jokingly.

Jordan paused, and her eyes flicked down to Natalie's crotch. She looked away, then coughed. "Uh. Yeah. It's pretty... interesting... that you can make it bigger."

"You can say weird. It's weird."

"It's weird," Jordan agreed. "How big, anyway? And why would you want it bigger?"

Why wouldn't she? If Natalie had to have a cock between her legs, she'd prefer if it was a monster. Was that weird? She hadn't really had time to digest everything.

"Guess I'll find out. Eventually." She appreciated how in-stride Jordan was taking all this. Natalie had always been able to lean on Jordan, a pillar in her life, and that trend was continuing. "But, uh. Yeah. Harvest is probably best. Means more energy, more progression."

"Though... it won't just be kissing."

The two of them paused.

"Not just kissing," Natalie repeated. "Yeah. I don't expect you to—obviously I don't—"

"We'll figure it out later," Jordan said, looking away. "And you're good with girls. So it won't be. You know. An issue, to find candidates."

Natalie had never felt awkward talking about her love life before, but now, suddenly, she was. She'd definitely had more success in that front than Jordan had, though Natalie wouldn't call herself a womanizer. Though, Jordan didn't seem to care about the idea? Of Natalie hooking up with others. But of course she didn't. Why would she?

Natalie said, "We'll figure it out."

"Go ahead," Jordan said, brushing past the topic. "Try. Find out."

Advancing her skill. Right.

She closed her eyes. It might not be necessary, but it felt like the right thing to do. She focused inward, in much the same way as she'd used her [Inspect] skill. Having recently unlocked her class, she didn't know, fully, what she was doing. She'd heard talk throughout her life about how these things worked, but hearing was different from doing.

Fortunately, it worked like she expected. Focusing her intent, her desire to use her [Advance] skill and funnel the energy she'd gathered toward [Carnal Harvest], some enigmatic force sagged from her: the energy funneled into the skill in the manner she wanted.

There was no direct indicator. Nothing concrete, as an [Inspect] might provide. But, she felt something. A benchmark of sorts. Her [Carnal Harvest] skill filled up, an abstract sense of an orb being filled with pink energy. The liquid sloshed up to the one-third point, and Natalie's harvested energy ran out.

"Huh," Natalie said. "Looks like a third?" She couldn't tell exactly how much, but between fifteen and twenty 'points' seemed like the number she'd need to reach. "So it'd take two more... kisses." The sentence had barreled out of her, before she realized what it might sound like. That Natalie was asking for more.

"Hm," Jordan said.

A long pause.

"Well," Jordan said. "Then I guess we should find out if there's a cooldown."

1.09 - Details

There was a cooldown. Natalie and Jordan's second make-out session didn't provide further energy.

They did, at least, keep better control of themselves. Jordan hadn't mounted Natalie in her excitement, and while Natalie had definitely gotten hard again, she wasn't naked from the waist below, so Jordan was spared from the physical proof of how excited Jordan's tongue wrestling made her.

Kissing her best friend. It really shouldn't be so much fun.

Natalie cleared her throat. "Yeah. There's one. A cooldown."

"That makes sense."

Did she sound disappointed, or was Natalie imagining things?

"So," Natalie said. "Looks like it'll take time to progress."

"Not that long," Jordan said. "Only need two or three more, to get to the next stage. Plus, I bet it's because it's me."

"Huh?"

"It might not be an absolute cooldown. Might be independent to each person."

"Oh. So, like, every girl has their own?"

Jordan shrugged. "It's the first thing that came to mind."

She didn't sound bothered by that. Though, why would she? It wasn't like she and Jordan were a thing. What would she care about Natalie and someone else coupling up?

Ugh... these kisses of theirs were definitely leaving Natalie more of a confused mess than they should. She needed to rein herself in. They didn't mean anything. Natalie didn't want them to mean anything. She liked what she and Jordan had. Best friends, since forever. She wouldn't risk that for anything