Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 050-059

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about her?" Natalie asked.

"How your date went."

"Good, I guess?"

She seemed uncomfortable talking about it. She hadn't ever had problems detailing her exploits to Jordan, so it was another indicator that recent changes had shifted how Natalie viewed their relationship. Did she think Jordan would be jealous? She wasn't. That wasn't how she viewed romance. The idea of Natalie hooking up with other girls didn't bother her in the slightest.

Even if she and Natalie became official, which was a highly, highly prospective hope, then Jordan still wouldn't mind. Natalie, on the other hand, would, she suspected. She was a bit possessive. Jordan didn't count that as a good trait, but it also wasn't something that was a deal breaker. She wouldn't mind if Natalie acted possessive of her, even. Show just how much Jordan was hers, and no one else's.

It was better if she didn't let her thoughts stray too far down that path. It was a long ways off, and dangerous to flirt with, as if it might someday be reality.

"And how good is 'good'?" Jordan asked.

"We had fun." She cleared her throat. "What do you mean?"

"What did you two do?" she asked patiently. Natalie wasn't making this easy.

"We ... uh ...?"

"Did you fuck?"

Natalie actually blushed, which bordered on hilarious. They'd talked about this sort of thing before, so it wasn't new ground they were treading. Though, perhaps, Jordan had never quite taken an interrogatory tone like she had now. But she had to. While she wasn't jealous, navigating this whole mess was hard for her, seeing how her heart was on the line. She had to put up a mask for her own sake as much as Natalie's. So, an interrogation.

"I—I feel like that was implied," Natalie said, face red. Her hands groped away steadily, though with an idle cadence, now. Her attention was on Jordan.

Maybe that was bad for energy-gathering purposes, but Jordan needed this moment for her own goals.

"But what, specifically?" Jordan asked. "Did you two ...?" She made a crude gesture, sticking her pointer finger into a hole made from her other hand. Then, explaining herself, "I'm sorting out something for your class." It wasn't wholly a lie.

"Sorting out what?"

"Strategy. Answer the question." She rolled her eyes. "Seriously. We've talked about stuff like this before. Why is it a big deal, now?"

Natalie paused.

"Any day, Nat," Jordan said, not giving her a moment to consider the question. Again, the goal wasn't to force her into any realizations. She had a suspicion it wouldn't go well.

"Just, um. Our mouths and fingers. She ... blew me." Natalie flushed. "But we didn't, you know."

"I see," Jordan said.

She grabbed Natalie's hands, then moved them to the third point of interest. They were testing how her Harvest skill worked—whether covering as many points as possible got her more energy. Still, for obvious reasons, being groped between her legs, even over clothing, was the most compromising area for both of them. Jordan's heart galloped in her chest, feeling her best friend's hand pressing into her pussy. Still, she stayed composed. She had a goal.

"Did you do a good job?" Jordan asked.

Natalie took a second to rally her thoughts, face burning as she caressed between Jordan's legs. Jordan couldn't help a few inappropriate noises escaping the deepest parts of her throat, but the two of them ignored it. Overtly, at least. Neither could actually ignore it.

"A good job?" Natalie finally asked. "Uh. I hope so?"

"Your reputation matters," Jordan said sternly. "Your class wants you to have lots of partners. As many as possible. So, you need to get a reputation as someone good in bed. And, let's be honest, that things of yours is going to be a selling point to some. So it's especially important you're good with it."

"Yeah?" Natalie was clearly on the back-foot, not prepared for this conversation.

"And I don't know if Sammy's a talker, but if she is, then it's important you impressed her. So she says good things."

"I ... guess? She's not a talker, anyway."

Though, she didn't sound wholly confident in that.

"Doesn't matter," Jordan said. "It's the point I'm trying to make."

"Sure."

"Which is why," Jordan emphasized, "the two of us shouldn't only keep to what your harvest skill maxes on. You need practice."

A silence.

Jordan continued, "You're good with your fingers and mouth, but there's something you aren't skilled with, yet. Something you're several years behind on. Plus, you need practice with endurance. Those things are sensitive, right? Hard to last with?"

Natalie's hand froze between Jordan's legs, no longer stroking away. She'd pieced together what Jordan was saying. Maybe Jordan was going too far, but she couldn't stop now. Might as well spell it out in detail. Plus, she really did believe in the practical nature behind the idea.

"So," Jordan said. "It's time I start training you. Get that cock of yours used to being played with. You can't earn a reputation as a quickshot, can you?" Taking a breath in, she spurred Natalie's hand back to motion between her legs, acting like what she was saying was totally mundane—the obvious extension of their efforts over the past week. "And keep stroking. We're testing your skill, aren't we?"

2.26 - Jordan III

Natalie was taking it well, Jordan thought. Or, at least, she wasn't freaking out. Outwardly. Inwardly, who knew what was happening? And to be fair, Jordan's own composure extended only to the outside as well. Because she'd just told her best friend that she intended to become her 'endurance coach'. That she'd made it her personal goal to play with Natalie so frequently and thoroughly that she built up a strong resistance to that sensitive member between her legs.

And, with Natalie's skill likely having run its course, it was time to make good on that promise. Jordan guided Natalie's hand away—being rubbed down there also had Jordan's thoughts compromised, for obvious reasons—then put her hands on Natalie's hips and met her bright blue eyes with a serious gaze.

"So," Jordan said. "There's no reason to dawdle. This'll be session one."

Unfortunately, Jordan's calm tone could only set Natalie at ease so much. At the announcement, her eyes widened.

"Now?" She hesitated. "Are you sure, Jay?"

"What? You aren't comfortable with it?"

"It's not that I'm not," Natalie said, incredulous. Then, she blushed, as if she hadn't meant to give away how much she was okay with it. In a lower tone of voice, she insisted, "But you. You're fine? With that? With me?"

"I feel I've made that clear," Jordan replied coolly.

"But ... why?"

That was a dangerous question. "You're overthinking it, Nat. It's just some fun. We can be ... best friends with benefits."

'Best friends with benefits'. And the difference between that and being girlfriends was what, exactly?

Jordan obviously didn't voice the question. But really ... the way Natalie nodded slowly, as if her explanation made perfect sense. Knowing this irritating girl, a few weeks from now, she'd be stuffing Jordan full, slapping between her legs with desperate jerks, filling up her sixth condom and bringing Jordan to climax in a 'perfectly platonic way'.

She tried not to fidget at the imagery. It had invaded a bit too easily for comfort. But by the ways things were progressing, it might happen. This might result in, eventually, going all the way. What would that be like? Having Natalie inside her? Jordan hadn't ever cared much for phallic objects, but when Natalie was the one wielding it, the idea suddenly had much more appeal. To a burning, dizzying degree.

"Best friends with benefits," Natalie finally said. "Yeah. Yeah, that makes sense."

Only to her it would.

But Jordan's plan had worked. She could hardly be mad.

"But still," Natalie said. "I feel like you're doing too much to help me."

"Then return the favor here and there," Jordan said, rolling her eyes.

The words just ... slipped from her. She was worked up from Natalie's groping session. It took visible effort to repress the wince. But, they'd been said. No taking them back.

"Return the favor?"

"Just a joke," Jordan said, shrugging, trying to brush past it. "So. Do you want my hands or mouth first?"

The distraction should have worked. Instead, Natalie's gaze stayed locked to her, almost predatory.

Natalie stepped forward, pushing Jordan with her body. Jordan pressed into the stall's wall, and Natalie loomed over her, the height difference becoming suddenly apparent. Natalie had several inches on her, and was stronger, too—Jordan had always admired those defined biceps.

"Return the favor," Natalie repeated. The expression on her face was so intense Jordan's breath caught. "Jay. Do you want me to fuck you?"

Her brain blanked out.

What?

Where had this come from?

Yes, Natalie was confident, and this was probably how she acted around most girls. But she'd been so hesitant with Jordan. Well. Mostly. Not always. But still.

Staring up at Natalie, her control started to slip. She started panting, heart racing, as she looked into Natalie's blue eyes and failed to find a response. She probably should act unaffected. That was for the best. But she couldn't.

"I've been an idiot, haven't I?" Natalie asked, voice low. "Of course you get worked up. Here you've been helping me, and I've neglected you." She leaned an inch closer. "I'll make up for it, starting now. So. Do you want me to fuck you, Jay?"

Jordan shivered, pressed into the wall. She squeezed her eyes shut, feeling dizzy from how rapidly the dynamic had changed. So. This was Natalie when she was on the hunt. When Jordan had slotted—thought not consciously—as 'romantic partner' and not 'best friend'.

Natalie leaned close, murmuring into Jordan's ear. "Answer me, Jay."

"Y-Yes." She couldn't have stopped the response if she'd tried.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Nat. I want you to fuck me."

"With my hands or mouth?"

She'd thrown the question back at her—the one Jordan had asked not a minute ago. Fair play.

"Mouth." The response came out shaky. "I want your tongue inside me."

Natalie kissed the side of Jordan's neck. "Good. Thank you for telling me." Another kiss, higher up, on her jawline. Finally, she pressed one to Jordan's lips, slow and soft, which had something coming apart inside her. "From now on, you tell me when you want something. Friends with benefits. That works two ways. Understand?"

What had Jordan done? She would never be able to survive this arrangement. Maybe she could take care of Natalie without falling apart, but the reverse?

"Do you understand?" Natalie repeated.

"Y-Yes."

"Good."

One last kiss, then Natalie got down on her knees. The sight almost made Jordan faint.

Natalie's fingers went to Jordan's pants. "Then let's get these off. It's time to return the favor."

2.27 - ❤ Jordan IV

Jordan stared down at her best friend's head between her legs, wondering what in the world had happened.

She was supposed to be the one in the control. For their entire relationship, that had always been the dynamic. Not the leader, but the one with a cool head. She didn't let emotion guide her. Rather, she sorted through her feelings logically, then made decisions based on reason.

But here. Natalie's head between her legs, fingers at the edges of her panties, about to tug them down. Staring up with big blue eyes.

Rationality didn't stand much chance. Her defenses crumbled, and she buried her fingers into Natalie's short red hair.

"It's about time," she sighed. "I wondered how long it would take. Do you have any idea what it does to me, being groped like that?" By you, she tactfully left off.

"Sorry. I'm kind of an idiot."

"Yes, you are."

"But I'll make it up to you."

Jordan had a feeling she would.

Natalie tugged Jordan's panties down, and Jordan was suddenly on fire. Exposed. To her best friend. And that look on Natalie's face ... the blatant admiration. Oh, gods. This was going to be a nightmare to navigate. How was she going to stop herself from giving herself away?

"You're wet for me," Natalie murmured, looking up.

Especially when she said something like that?

"I was being groped," Jordan replied shakily. "Pretty thoroughly, if you remember. Of course I am."

Natalie kissed just above her pussy, pressing soft lips into her skin. A shaky groan escaped the back of Jordan's throat. Natalie. Natalie's mouth had just been a few inches from her.

And ... shortly ... so much more.

"Still," Natalie said. "You. You're wet. For me."

Natalie waited, as if expecting a response, but Jordan found she had nothing to say. Or, rather, opening her mouth would result in her saying things she'd rather not.

Natalie pressed another kiss, this time lower down.

Her best friend's lips pressed into her pussy. Jordan's brain whited out. The last vestiges of her control vanished. She pressed down on Natalie's head, turning a gentle kiss into a much firmer pressure, burying Natalie's mouth against her pussy. The sensation was agonizing.

"You said you'd fuck me. Please. Do it. I need you inside me."

Natalie obliged. Her lips parted, and, blessedly forgoing any further teasing, quested out into Jordan. Her powerful tongue dug into her.

The sight, almost as much as the sensation, almost had Jordan coming apart, just like that. The moment she went inside. Jordan realized she'd been more than 'a little worked up'. She'd needed this so badly.

And by the expression on Natalie's face, her best friend realized it, too. However clueless she'd been earlier, she was catching on. And ... damn her. Those blue eyes were smirking, declaring just how much she knew. How easily Jordan was being taken apart by her tongue. From an idiot to seeing through her in an instant. And Natalie exploited the vulnerability happily. She worked eagerly at making Jordan squirm.

Just friends, Jordan reminded herself.

This situation so wasn't fair. Just friends? So ridiculous. But Jordan would take what she could get.

In this case, Natalie's head between her legs. Which, admittedly, wasn't 'settling' for any meaning of the word. As Natalie had bragged, she was, indeed, 'pretty good with her tongue'.

As in, unfairly so.

Though, maybe it was only half Natalie's skill. Jordan had been so insanely pent up from these interactions. She had recognized it in an absent way—how couldn't she feel unsatisfied after being groped then ignored?—but the insane, pulsing waves of relief that came with each stroke of Natalie's tongue, each curl, her best friend's tongue exploring around inside her, was almost mind-erasing. A burning ecstasy that Jordan's few partners had never remotely been able to produce.

The pleasure shook her in more ways than one. The more literal—the way her hips bucked into Natalie's face, carnal instincts desperately trying to get her tongue an inch deeper—but also in a more emotional way. It rattled what she thought she knew about herself. Her confidence that she could keep these feelings locked up. Because in a few short moments, Natalie had blown the gate wide open. Having big blues eyes stare up at her, a nose buried into her pelvis, Jordan's previous thoughts of 'taking it slow' and 'letting Natalie figure things out' almost evaporated.

She should just say it. See what happened. Because she wanted more. She wanted this. Every day. Over and over.

It wasn't fair.

Somehow, despite everything, she clung to the last shreds of rationality Natalie's tongue hadn't managed to destroy. The few bits of her mind that weren't being erased by the waves of heat radiating from her core. No confessions. However much she wanted to.

She closed her eyes—Natalie's face buried between her legs was too compromising a sight—then collapsed backward into the wall, choosing instead to bask in the experience in an abstract way. Not Natalie. That amazing sensation down there wasn't Natalie. Easier to think about it that way. Less scorching, less intense, and, contradictorily, easier to enjoy because of it.

She didn't have much chance of holding off.

The burning climax that crashed through her was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Keeping quiet was impossible. She cried out, lower half shaking uncontrollably, shoving Natalie's face deeper and hunching over, her entire body contracting with pleasure. Natalie gripped Jordan's waist and coaxed her through it, eagerly, tongue-fucking Jordan through the most intense orgasm she'd ever had.

"Fuck. Fuck me. So good. So good." The words were incoherent. She whined them out, loudly, completely uncaring they were in a public bathroom. "Fuck me, Nat. Please. Fuck."

Finally, a scorching, shaking minute later, Jordan collapsed against the wall, starting to slide down, her legs unable to support her. Natalie stood and helped, peppering her neck with kisses.

Laughing. She was laughing at her. Jordan supposed that was fair. Gods, she'd been taken apart, literally. Her entire body was a hot sludge.

"Wow," Natalie laughed into her neck. "You should've told me earlier. You needed it that bad?"

Jordan tried to muster a glare, but her head was swimming. She settled for an aggravated huff.

When she'd half-way collected herself, she grabbed Natalie's hips, then said pointedly, "Don't think you've gotten out of it. This is your training session, remember?"

2.28 - ❤ Seize

Jordan's hand ventured down Natalie's skirt, seizing six inches of rigid girlcock. Natalie gasped at the suddenness of the movement, and the fact Jordan's hand was on her cock. This was happening, then. Her best friend was going to jerk her off.

"After making fun of me," Jordan murmured, the two of them still close. "You better do a better job than me of holding off."

"S-Sure." Because the purpose of this was a training session. Natalie needed to learn how not to give in to the pulsing waves of pleasure that came with a girl stroking her. "I can do that. No big deal."

Jordan quirked an eyebrow at Natalie's fake bravado, and Natalie grinned back at her. A firm squeeze had some of that confidence draining, and a groan escaping her lips, but she kept her defenses up.

Even if it was Jordan's hand on her cock.

She supposed it was good from a training perspective. Because she doubted there was anyone in the world who could set her on fire like Jordan could.

Because ... they were friends. This wasn't something friends normally did. It was the contrast that set her on fire. That made sense, right?

Jordan pushed Natalie forward, gently, so that Natalie wasn't pinning her against the wall any longer. Her hand escaped the confines of her skirt, then grabbed the bottom and flipped it up, revealing Natalie's bulging panties—and her cock sticking out from the top.

"Hold."

Natalie did as instructed, holding her bunched up skirt near her stomach. Jordan pulled her panties down, next, letting Natalie's painfully erect cock spring out.

Jordan got down on her knees. The action had Natalie's heart slamming.

"Don't get too excited," Jordan teased. "Just getting comfortable."

"O-Obviously."

She hadn't thought Jordan was going to take her in her mouth. It'd just ... seemed that way for a second.

Just her hands. That was what their training session would consist of. The earlier offer of Jordan using her mouth had been to distract Natalie.

Grabbing Natalie's cock, Jordan started pumping. Natalie shivered, then shuffled over so she could lean against the wall. Easier that way. Supporting herself wasn't simple, being attacked by the radiating waves of heat that came with each jerk of Jordan's grip.