Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 050-059

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We really need to get a room," Jordan commented. "Not that we can, but ..." She shook her head. "How loud was I?"

How loud had she been? When Natalie had been eating her out? "Pretty loud."

"Don't sound so smug about it."

"I can't take pride in my skills?"

"No." A second later, she smirked. "It's unladylike."

Natalie raised her eyebrows. "Uh huh. What about my cock? Is that unladylike, too?"

"No. She's perfectly demure. A polite young lady."

Natalie laughed. It was interrupted with a lewd noise escaping her, Jordan's tight grip eliciting a particularly intense spike of pleasure.

"Fuck, that feels good, Jay."

"I'm doing fine, then?"

"More than fine."

She smiled up at Natalie, pleased by the response. Oddly, the question had been vulnerable. "Just make sure you're not having too much fun. You're supposed to be practicing."

"Doing my best."

Jordan picked up speed. Natalie groaned, leaning her head against the wall.

"Where'd you learn to jerk a girl off like this?" Natalie gasped, a heat building in her stomach that she desperately fought away. "No way you're this good the first time."

"Implying something?" Jordan asked, amused.

"Just that it's unfair." Obviously, Natalie didn't actually think Jordan had any experience in handling cocks. But why was her grip so perfect? The motions so overwhelming?

"You're just new to this. Weak. That's why we're practicing."

"I guess."

It wasn't that. The pleasure hadn't been nearly as hard to resist when it'd been Sammy. Jordan, specifically, was the reason Natalie was finding her climax building so fast.

"F-Fuck."

"Getting close?"

"I can't help it." Natalie's hips went back and forth in little jerks, helping Jordan caress her. "Can I finish on you?"

Jordan's eyebrows went up. Natalie hadn't expected the question, either. Like always, her mouth barreled forward.

"Only if you want to," Natalie corrected with a struggle.

"Do I want to have your cum all over my face?"

Natalie's cheeks burned. "I just meant—"

"I kind of do," Jordan said. "But only if you promise to give me an extra big load?"

Natalie's brain blanked out.

"Every drop?" Jordan continued. Her pace quickened, bringing faster and faster wracks of pleasure. "You better paint every inch." She drew her face close to Natalie's cock, pointing it at her. "Come on, Nat. Cum for me. I want it. All over my face."

"Not fair," Natalie groaned. It was Jordan's job to make her cum as fast as possible, as part of training, but those words were just wicked.

She didn't stand a chance. She clutched her bunched-up skirt to her stomach, then, unable to help it anymore, let go.

The first sticky string draped itself across Jordan's face, and Natalie moaned at the sight as much as her orgasm. Fuck. She was cumming on her best friend. And Jordan was letting it happen. Happily. Aiming Natalie even as she jerked her off. String after string of girl cum covered Jordan, worked out with rapid, diligent effort.

Her veins were filled with magma, her entire body on fire. Each clench had Natalie's hips jerking forward. She was shaking. Each ejection seemed more intense than the last. And the sight of Jordan's face getting more and more covered with her cum spurred her on.

She fulfilled Jordan's request. Every drop. Jordan milked out every drop Natalie could give, until the girl was literally coated. Jordan's pumping didn't still for a second. She used Natalie's cum as lubricant, her grip turning slick, letting her pump faster.

Finally, Natalie expended, Jordan withdrew her hand. Then started laughing.

"The towel, please. I can't see."

Natalie admired the sight, her head spinning. Jordan's face covered with a thick layer of cum, so much she couldn't open her eyes. Natalie could get used to that.

And she would. This would be a recurring event of theirs.

How had she ever gotten so lucky?

2.29 - Surprise

Okay.

That encounter in the bathroom had been ... a lot.

Especially how desperately Natalie had needed to eat Jordan out. Being jerked off had been amazing, but nothing compared to getting to taste Jordan. And how aggressively she'd done so—and how she'd spoken to Jordan. Taken control. In the moment, something else had taken her over. Just, the way Jordan had let her desire slip through. How couldn't have Natalie been captured? Been forced to act like that?

Because it was normal to blank out when hearing a friend's arousal. Yeah. Totally. That made sense.

Natalie deliberately didn't think about it.

Because it wasn't that it had been Jordan. Just, a hot girl, needing to be taken care of. That was what had Natalie losing control. That it was her friend was coincidental.

Her head was a mess, right now. For all sorts of reasons, but especially because of her and Jordan's future. The new arrangement they had. How ... Jordan would frequently be 'training' with Natalie.

It did make sense. Natalie needed a reputation at Tenet. If her first times with Tenet's eager students were a letdown, with Natalie finishing too quick, then finding other partners would become difficult. But if she set good first impressions—especially with the promiscuous girls, who would spread the word—then Natalie's class had a smooth pathway for all sorts of energy gathering.

And how would she set good first impressions? By practicing. Getting accustomed to the thing between her legs.

It was good Jordan was looking out for her. She hadn't considered the points she'd brought up, obvious as they were. She was lucky Jordan wasn't bothered by the idea. Apparently, less than bothered. She'd been more than willing to have Natalie's head between her legs., then to jerk her off.

And hadn't that been a mind-blowing encounter? Or sequence of encounters, both giving and receiving. Natalie was still shaky, remembering it.

It was hard to keep in mind that that Jordan wasn't interested in her, not in that way. Not romantically. Just, their encounters worked her up, as it would anyone, and so Jordan had needed that pressure vented. Undoubtedly, Jordan would prefer someone else to be taking care of her, but Natalie was the one she'd gotten involved with, thanks to her class. Sure, they'd taken on a title of 'friends with benefits', but it was under extenuating circumstances. Her class's fault. It never would have happened otherwise. She had to remember that.

Though, with the noises Jordan had been making ... it was hard.

Fortunately, Natalie had plenty to distract herself with. With her and Jordan's daily session done, they had other tasks to handle. A packed schedule. First up was spars with Sofia, and after that, checking out the Exchange. A student of Tenet had little time for rest. A big relief. Having time to think would be horrible for Natalie's mental state.

Spars against Sofia. That was a relaxingly familiar thing to fall back on.

They set up at the training facility. Strangely, Sofia was quickly becoming not the worst person in the world to be around. Natalie was looking forward to this event. A spar. Getting to bash Sofia around. That anticipation, Natalie assumed, was returned on Sofia's part. Their spars had been limited in the past few months, since Sofia had earned her class much earlier than Natalie. An unclassed individual fighting a classed one—well, clearly, those could only ever be lopsided. Not just the passive boosts to a person's physiology, but the HP system, too.

So. Back to familiarity. A mostly even playing field. That was something Natalie could use, right now.

Plus, it was combat practice. Heavens knew she needed that. She'd been holding her own in morning training, but certainly not dominating the opposition, like she'd prefer. She supposed she ought to be happy with mediocrity—even a bit above it—considering that she was at Tenet, but Natalie couldn't find it in her to be so. Like most aspirant delvers, she had a competitive streak a few miles wide.

The spar started off normal enough. Natalie was more than accustomed to Sofia's fighting style, and the same in reverse. Truthfully, it made these fights less valuable, not more. Down in the dungeon—or in other spars, or duels—adaptability was key. Adjusting to your opponent's unique combat abilities and figuring out, quickly, how to effectively use yours against theirs. But fights against Sofia? The two knew each other's styles too well.

Except, not completely true, anymore. Their classes had changed things, regardless that they knew each other's tendencies and fighting habits. Not only that, but the improved speed, strength, and ability to take hits had changed how Sofia moved and reacted—what her risk tolerances were. Natalie, having only gotten her class less than a week ago, hadn't yet digested those changes. Sofia had.

Which meant, unfortunately, Sofia was making even shorter work of her than usual. Natalie growled as another swipe of her rapier scraped against her, dipping that valuable resource lower. She was so fast. And slippery. A buzzing mosquito. Sure, her jabs and scrapes wouldn't be nearly as devastating as Natalie's hammer landing a direct hit, but they added up, chipping away at her HP—which would eventually mean she'd have to yield.

Natalie was going to have to employ her own unexpected tactics if she wanted to win. Sofia knew she had an illusion ability, but she didn't know how it worked, or even what it was capable of. Because Natalie had barely been using it in spars.

So she could use the surprise. Maybe pull a round off Sofia by catching her off guard. How incredible would that be? Especially with Natalie's disadvantage, her lack of familiarity with her class, where Sofia had been training for months.

And, seeing that infuriating furrowed brow of Sofia's, her slightly pursed lips as she danced away from Natalie's attacks, her annoyance spiked.

She made a plan.

Why not use her illusion to its fullest? The less-than-typical application she'd discovered?

Because Sofia? The prude? An inappropriate illusion would definitely catch her off guard. And, this was a horrible idea, but the fact Sofia was winning—again, for the millionth time—erased her better senses.

So, she made good use of her class.

She activated [Illusion].

2.30 - Flashed

It was a horrible idea, Natalie realized the moment the skill settled across her. Like before, using the ability in a less than appropriate way came naturally, so much easier than her struggles to use it in a typical combat manner. And, concentrated on the ongoing spar, the exact application, Natalie left up to her subconscious. Considering that, what came out was better than she could have hoped for.

She made herself naked. Her Tenet uniform disappeared, leaving Natalie bare—not an inch of clothing on her.

A horrible idea. That realization pounded into her not just from her reasonable, functioning brain—the part that had protested this idea from the start—but also from how devastatingly effective it was. Exactly as intended, Sofia faltered. And not just faltered, but floundered. Her eyes shot open in surprise, and she stumbled, the first time Natalie had maybe ever seen that.

Natalie, of course, capitalized. Her combat training kicked in, even if her rational self was horrified at what she'd done. In a quick exchange, Sofia was lying on the ground, disarmed, gaping up at Natalie, who'd dispelled the illusion and returned her uniform. Dressed. Not naked.

"Point to me," Natalie said—though it was, unfortunately, impossible to take satisfaction in her exceedingly rare triumph against her composed white-haired rival. Because ... the look on her face.

"Did you just flash me?" Sofia shrilled.

"It was an illusion."

"But it was you! Naked!"

"Not actually me."

"What's the difference?!"

There wasn't much of one. Natalie knew what she looked like naked, obviously, so the illusion had been true to life. There ... wasn't much difference between what she'd done and actually just stripping off her clothes. She'd flashed Sofia. Full-body. She'd seen every inch of her. Only for a brief moment, but every inch.

Except ... had Natalie included her cock?

Her alarm spiked. She didn't think so? To be honest, though she was growing accustomed to it, it hadn't fully settled as 'part' of her, yet. Her illusion, she found herself reasonably certain of, had been of her body as how it had been most her life. Cock not included.

Not that Natalie wasn't mortified. She'd flashed Sofia.

And why was Sofia blushing so deeply? She was a prude, and this was an embarrassing situation, so a blush was reasonable. But this much so? Her face beet-red, and practical shrieking her responses?

Seriously, why had Natalie done that?

"It's not that big of a deal," Natalie said, her own face burning to the point it felt numb. "Chill, princess." She held out a hand to help the girl up, who was still laid out on the ground, Natalie the victor of the exchange.

"You flashed me," Sofia dumbly repeated.

Natalie looked to Jordan for help.

"Without even taking her on a date, first," Jordan chided, seeming amused. "That's not very polite, Nat."

Now, Natalie was sputtering along with Sofia, who still laid on the ground. Date? With Sofia? Even as a sarcastic joke, the concept had Natalie on fire, immediately. Date that irritating girl? No, thank you.

"And how was it so real? When did you get good at illusions?" Sofia asked.

Natalie shook her hand, insisting that Sofia take it and climb to her feet. Seeing the always-composed girl so out of array was doing things to Natalie. It just wasn't right, seeing her red-faced and wide-eyed, breathing heavily as she stared up at Natalie.

Sofia shakily took her hand, but still blushed furiously, continuing to give an incredulous look to Natalie.

"And why flash me, if you're that good, now? There's so many other things you could have done!"

The following words came by accident, because she needed to defend herself. She couldn't let Sofia believed Natalie had flashed her on a whim. "It's my class specialty, okay? Just ... using what I have."

Sofia, of coursed, latched to the reveal. "Specialty? I'm sorry?"

Natalie grimaced, then glanced at Jordan. Oddly, Jordan seemed pleased. She nodded toward Sofia, raising her eyebrows with emphasis, encouraging her. She wanted Natalie to share her class details with Sofia. Why? For 'team dynamics'? It was a rather important detail, but then again, not really. It shouldn't affect how they operated in the dungeon. Flashing her tits at snarling monsters obviously wouldn't be something that would help. She'd be restricted to normal use of her illusion.

Still. It gave Natalie an excuse for why she'd figuratively stripped naked in front of Sofia. She needed that.

And seriously. Why was Sofia so out of sorts? Prude or not, a naked girl shouldn't literally have her falling apart.

Especially Natalie. They hated each other. Natalie's body shouldn't do anything for her.

For that matter, seeing a furiously blushing Sofia laid out on the ground hadn't done anything to Natalie, either.

"Yeah," Natalie said stubbornly. "My specialty. So relax."

"And what specialty is that?"

"Lust."

Sofia gaped at her.

"My paladin's aspect," Natalie said.

It was surprisingly easy to get out. Mostly, because it deflected away from, y'know, Natalie flashing herself as just something she'd randomly chosen to do. Gods, why had she? This whole mess could have been averted. She couldn't even take satisfaction in having won the fight.

"So, you know," Natalie said. "Have to play to my strengths." Desperately wanting to move on, she said, "You're just mad you lost."

Sofia didn't take the bait. "Your aspect is lust?" She placed a hand on her forehead, seeming dazed. At least the blush had faded. "That's why you acted so weird after your unlocking."

"I didn't act that weird."

Sofia ignored her. "What does that entail, then? What else did you get?"

An alternative leveling system that progressed through fucking other girls. Yeah, she wasn't sharing that secret.

"Stuff," Natalie said stubbornly. "It's none of your business."

Sofia didn't seem bothered by that. Keeping the details of one's class was standard. "You don't plan on using it in spars, do you?"

Lewd illusions? "No. Obviously not."

"Natalie just wanted to show off for you," Jordan added from the sidelines.

Two pairs of eyes pivoted to the dark-haired girl. Natalie and Sofia gaped at her.

"Her specialty," Jordan clarified, eyes sparkling. "She wanted to show off her specialty. Not anything else, pervert." The words were addressed at Sofia, who turned scarlet and started stuttering.

And, what the hell? Why was Jordan being a traitor? Natalie needed help smoothing this over, not her stoking the flames. She glared, but Jordan wasn't put out in the slightest.

"Your turn," Natalie said. "Get up here." If there was anything that would dispel the disaster of a situation she'd created, it was continuing spars.

"Do I get the same treatment?" Jordan asked. "Gonna flash me, too? Or is Sofia special?"

"I didn't flash her." Natalie pointedly didn't make eye contact with Sofia, who'd gathered her weapon and fled off the sparring pad. "Besides, it wouldn't work on you."

"Oh? Why not?"

Natalie's mouth was running along without checking with her brain, again. Rather than finishing the exchange—it wouldn't end well—Natalie simply raised her hammer and pointedly indicated they were starting.

Jordan rolled her eyes, but obliged.

2.31 - Exchange

The awkwardness did settle eventually, Sofia regaining her composure. Natalie's exposing of her body had left the girl briefly a disaster, but she'd pulled together. That was Sofia, much in the same way as Jordan—hard to ruffle, and even when it happened, quick to recover. Natalie herself fared poorer. Her head spun in circles. She'd seriously just flashed Sofia? And why had the always-composed girl turned so red at it? More than made sense?

And, she was disoriented for other reasons. All the other stuff nagging at her hadn't disappeared. Camille, and her very-possible-knowledge of Natalie's bathroom escapades. Then the developments with Jordan, their 'training sessions' that would shortly become a staple in her life. In short, Natalie's head was a mess.

So, continuing her tried-and-true tactic, she focused on the present. The Exchange.

After spars, the three girls set out. Though they wouldn't be allowed into the dungeon until the start of next week, it would be smart to get a feel for the marketplace. And, as Sofia had mentioned, it was an interesting place to visit just for curiosity's sake. The Exchange was, objectively speaking, a fascination. A curiosity similar to the dungeon, if obviously less crucial—though still important—to society.

Valhaur wasn't the only country with an Exchange. Each of the thirteen dungeons had one situated nearby, and, rather than using any man-made currencies, items were bought and sold through a marketplace of monster cores. Not just that, but the Exchanges were linked, somehow. Items from halfway across the world could be dissolved into the Exchange, then reformed thousands of miles away at a different one.

Setting out from the Tenet campus, too, was nice. Getting to see more of Aradon. She'd walked her way through a few streets on the trip from the train station, first arriving to Aradon, but she hadn't explored the sprawling capital city of Valhaur. And, with the Exchange and dungeon entrance not far from Tenet, she didn't do much exploring now, either, heading straight there. But the colorful bustle of the city was enjoyable on its own merit, for what little of it she saw.