Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 090-099

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we using it?" Ana asked.

Four pairs of eyes turned to her, mouths falling open.

"Using it!" Liz exclaimed. "Of course... of course we..."

She paused.

Her knee-jerk reaction was that of course they wouldn't. It was so indiscreet! Her, a member of House Beaumon, the royal family, being pleasured by some... some dungeon contraption? While one of her teammates watched on?

"It certainly solves a problem of ours," Liz found herself saying--and it definitely hadn't been a conscious decision to do so.

The incredulous looks turned to her--except for Ana, bless her, who merely seemed to agree--and Liz's face flushed scarlet.

"I need a weapon, don't I?" Liz asked defensively. "I just... can't believe someone has to watch!"

"Wait," Natalie said. "You're serious?"

"You took up your challenge, didn't you?" Liz shot back. "So who are you to talk? Besides, it's free gear." She crossed her arms. "And since it's your class, you're the one who has to watch me."

Again, the words just kind of came out.

To her horror.

For a second, the words sat in the air, Liz's--and Natalie's--face growing redder by the second.

"Makes sense to me," Jordan said. She clapped Natalie on the back. "We'll give you two some privacy, then."

Liz couldn't quite work up the nerve to gauge everyone's reactions. She kept her gaze locked defiantly at Natalie, who was still gaping at her.

What, was it that ridiculous?

Yes. It very much was.

"It's your class, not mine," Liz huffed. "Stop looking at me like that." She faced the cylindrical seat and approached. Stalwartly ignoring her teammates as they were guided out of the room by Jordan, Liz knelt down and inspected the cylindrical seat. There was a bump in the middle. Two straps at the thighs, too, to keep her well and locked down. While it... did stuff. Tried to make her lose. While Natalie watched.

Oh, gods. Wait, how had this happened? She'd agreed to this? Why, again? Who cared if she didn't have a weapon? That'd fix in short order from normal adventuring. Having one of her teammates watch her ride a vibrating seat was much, much more of a permanent problem.

Was it better or worse that she knew Natalie liked girls? At least if she'd been straight, this would be marginally less awkward. Or would it? Liz had no clue.

"I'm going to die of embarrassment," Liz declared. She stood and faced Natalie; they were alone in the room, the others having left. "So you better not make this more awkward than it is. And you can't tell anyone about it."

"You don't have to do this," Natalie said. "We can just ignore it. It's optional."

"It's free gear," Liz repeated. "And I need a weapon. Besides, it's not that big of a deal. We're all professionals here."

"Professionals."

"Yeah. Delvers. So get over here and help me figure out how it works."

Shaking her head to clear it--and with neither of their blushes settled--Natalie did as she was told.

3.32 - ❤ Challenge II

Together, Liz and Natalie appraised the seat. There was a bump in the middle, which the user was clearly supposed to sit on. Two loops were on each side, available to strap Liz down. She doubted they were optional. She could risk it, but as usual, engaging with the dungeon in the way it presented itself was usually the easiest path forward.

"How does it turn on?" Liz asked. After a moment scouring its surface, she found a switch. "This?" She flipped it.

The device hummed to life, and for a moment, the two girls watched the curved bump on top of the cylindrical seat hum to life, vibrating and grinding back and forth. It started slow and picked up speed. Liz flicked it off, her blush somehow burning hotter.

"Yeah, that's it," Liz said. "Good to know."

They stood there in silence for a second.

"Think you can handle it?" Natalie asked.

"And what does that mean?"

"I don't know. Just... you can't finish. Won't get a reward if you do."

"I did read the instructions."

"Just, you know. Saying."

Liz cleared her throat, then stood. "Might as well get to it." She went about removing the superfluous parts of her get-up. Not that she had much of that, anymore; Elida had been happy to take even the utility stuff, like her belt and waterskin.

In short order, she was in just her plainclothes. Didn't even have her robe, anymore--Elida had taken that too. Liz was surprised she'd even been left those. Okay, not really, Elida wouldn't leave her naked, but she was a gigantic jerk, so maybe she would.

Anyway, just her plainclothes. Two fairly thin layers of fabric would be the only defense she had against... that. The woman in the picture was clothed, so she didn't think she had to strip entirely.

Though, why would nudity matter? Allowing herself to be played with by a dungeon contraption while being watched by a teammate was definitely the lewder event, nude or not. Liz's priorities were clearly messed up.

And she was not excited for this. The fact that her heart was trying to jump out of her chest was purely from embarrassment. Nothing else.

"You can't tell anyone," Liz repeated. "It would be so bad for House Beaumon's reputation. My parents would kill me."

"Obviously, we won't," Natalie said, and Liz believed her. "Didn't even have to ask." She even sounded mildly offended that Liz had asked.

That reassured her, even if she hadn't thought Natalie would in the first place. She trusted her, the same as the rest of her party. For the most part, at least. As much someone born-and-raised in the intrigue of high court could.

Taking a steadying breath, Liz approached the seat. She got down, sliding one knee over the far end, and settled in. The bumpy protrusion in the middle pressed against her, and an embarrassing noise almost escaped her lips--without even the excuse that things had started.

Swallowing thickly, she adjusted the straps, locking herself in--so that she couldn't escape if she wanted to. As soon as she started the process on the first leg, the loop squeezed in and secured itself without her input. Liz stared at it for a moment, then moved to the next, which did the same.

The implication was clear. Liz would be riding this thing the whole way through, regardless of if she could hold off on finishing or not. The straps would keep her down for the whole while.

But she would be winning. This was hardly something she had a lot of experience with, but if it was what needed to be done to win the challenge, then she'd keep control of herself. She was a Beaumon. Keeping control of herself was something she'd been trained for her entire life. Though, admittedly, she'd never excelled at it.

And having Natalie watch was going to make it harder. Why had Liz chosen her, again? Having such a pretty girl spectate this only increased the difficulty. She should have chosen...

Well. It wasn't like any of her teammates weren't ridiculously attractive. Maybe Ana or someone could have been the better choice, but at least Natalie wore her emotions on the face--they could be embarrassed together. Having Ana watch with a perfectly impassive expression might have been worse, somehow.

And a silent part of her, definitely not acknowledged consciously, said that getting to show off for Natalie would be fun.

She let out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding. The bump of the seat pressed firmly into her, and already Liz's stomach clenched with need and excitement. This really wasn't going to be easy. But she would see it through. She needed a new weapon.

"Okay," Liz said. "You ready?"

Liz had, out of mortification, not been looking at Natalie. Finally returning her attention the other girl's way, though, she saw... that Natalie was standing weirdly?

Liz paused.

Wait.

Natalie cleared her throat. "Yeah. Ready whenever." Her teammate shifted awkwardly in place.

It took a moment to place why she was acting the way she was. There was a bulge in her pants.

Liz's mouth fell open.

"Wait. You--is that--?"

Natalie seemed to give up trying to hide it. In fact, she seemed suddenly less embarrassed about everything--as if she'd hit some critical point, and it had shifted to exasperation. She stood up straight, the bulge of her cock--cock?!--becoming twice as noticeable.

"Yeah," Natalie said. "It is. My class gave it to me." She shrugged. "Sorry. Can't really help it, with... you know..." she gestured vaguely at Liz's position, and Liz realized--she had forgotten somehow--that she was perched on top of a dungeon seat, her pussy buried into a rounded bump that would shortly be pleasuring her by vibrating and rubbing back and forth.

"It gave you a... that? Really?" Liz stared, baffled, then started laughing. Her embarrassment had also broken through to a different emotion. "Sorry. Sorry. I'm not laughing at you, obviously. Just, this is all..."

"A lot," Natalie said. "Yeah."

"That's crazy, though." She realized a few seconds too late that staring at the bulge was probably bad form, and she wrenched her eyes away. "Is it, um...?"

Natalie tilted her head.

"I'm not sure where I was going with that," Liz said. "Fun, I guess?" She shrugged. "Seems interesting, if nothing else."

She was proud she was taking this in stride, if mostly from an overload of absurdity.

"Interesting," Natalie quoted. "Yeah. Sure."

"Anyway," Liz said. "I guess I should start." She would digest all of that--that her teammate had an impressively large bulge in her pants--later. She twisted in her seat and reached backward for the switch. "Here we go." To herself, she mumbled, "Just gotta ride it out. You can do this, Liz."

Liz flipped the switch, and beneath her, the contraption buzzed to life.

3.33 - ❤ Challenge III

Beneath Liz, her seat buzzed to life.

Even just the pressure of the protrusion had been compromising. Now, with the magical device fulfilling its purpose in earnest, Liz's self-control was put to the test. The vibrations coursed through her lower half and had her shaking in only moments, her nipples turning painfully hard inside her bra. No, this wasn't going to be an easy challenge in the slightest.

"And how long am I supposed to last, again?" Liz asked, trying to make it sound like a joke, but the words caught halfway out of her throat as a shiver wracked her body.

"Not too long, right?" Natalie asked, the blush that had briefly started to fade having returned to her cheeks. "Doesn't seem... possible, otherwise."

Liz's teammate almost looked like she wanted to look away to be polite, but that was against the rules of the encounter. She had to watch. And, likely, she kept staring for another reason. She was enjoying the show--the physical proof of that was clear enough, showing through a thick bulge in her pants.

Enjoying the sight. Her, Liz, being played with. The idea thrilled through her. Natalie was having fun watching her get off, be ground and vibrated against by a strange saddle-device created by the dungeon.

An inappropriate noise escaped Liz, and she strangled it halfway through. The noise bounced off the walls, though, obscenely loud in the otherwise quiet room. Her face blazed as Natalie's eyebrows raised, a quirk of a smile appearing.

"S-Shut up."

If she wanted to last any real amount of time, Liz figured she should probably try and distract herself. Think about something that wasn't painfully arousing, like Natalie and her interested blue eyes and the distinct bulge in her pants. She closed her eyes and tried to move her thoughts to safer areas.

Liz should've realized that wouldn't be allowed. As if scolding her, the vibrating bump pressed into her pussy and sped up, pushing harder into her. Liz's eyes shot back open with a gasp, her back arching at the sudden increase in intensity. The device quickly smoothed back to the slower--though still compromising--pace.

"G-Guess I'm not supposed to do that," Liz said.

"Do what?"

"Distract myself. Tried to think of something else. But I guess I have to be... zoned in." She laughed, and it was more of a hiccup. The waves of pleasure coursing through her were impossible to fight off, turning her into a mess even faster than she'd expected.

"Ah," Natalie said.

"Really don't see how this is supposed to be possible, though," Liz gasped. "It feels way too good. Seriously. How long?"

As if answering her question, the sound of grinding stone filled the room. Above and behind Natalie, at the top of the wall Liz was facing, some strange display appeared: ten dark orbs, with a single having turned pink.

"Is that a timer?" Liz asked. It managed briefly to distract her--but then the vibrating seat beneath her shifted a gear up. No longer stationary, it dragged back and forth, pressing and sliding into her pussy through layers of clothing. "And one of ten done? There's no way." Already it was becoming difficult to hold back the rising pleasure. It beckoned for her to let go, to grind with the device and indulge. She was still fighting with everything she had, but not even being allowed to distract herself? It simply wasn't possible.

Stone ground against stone for a second time. Two pairs of eyes turned to the first pillar which held the drawings and instructions of the challenge. A slot had opened up, and in real-time, as the two girls watched, new words etched into the stone with the same ornate script as before.

Share the burden.

Sitting there, in the space created, was... something?

Liz couldn't tell what. Cylindrical, see-through, and kind of gooey-looking, she genuinely had no idea what the object was. Leveling an [Inspect] its way didn't help; the object didn't respond.

"Oh, fuck me," Natalie muttered.

"Huh?" Liz asked. "What is it?" It sounded like Natalie had an idea, based on the exasperation in her voice. "And what does 'share the burden' mean?"

Maybe under normal circumstances she could put two and two together--since it seemed Natalie had--but while being assaulted by a vibrating, rubbing seat? Not so much. Her thoughts were a little hazy, right now.

And she should probably stop moving her hips. She didn't know when she'd started doing that, but it wasn't helping matters. With great effort, she stilled herself.

The second of the ten orbs flipped to pink, and it only emphasized how little chance Liz stood of surviving this encounter. Twenty percent done? She was at least half-way there, if not more. Her mind was already going fuzzy with arousal, and each slow stroke of the protrusion beneath her had Liz's hips wanting more and more to start sliding back and forth, joining in the effort.

"I think it's a toy," Natalie said flatly, walking over and taking the object. She presented it for Liz, and the purpose became a lot more obvious from the new angle. The hollow, bumpy space in the middle of the cylindrical obvious couldn't be interpreted in many ways, not given in the middle of this sort of encounter.

"Oh," Liz said, her cheeks flaring somehow redder. "Like. For you to use?"

"I guess," Natalie said.

"Why? And it helps, somehow?"

"Share the burden," Natalie said. "Whatever that means."

For a moment, the two of them stared at each other. Liz opened her mouth to reply, but a loud moan escaped, instead, which was pretty mortifying. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Well, go ahead," Liz said. "I think it's pretty obvious I need the help."

"You don't mind? In front of you?"

"I'm getting off, aren't I? Why can't you?" The casualness of the reply was definitely feigned, and Liz was proud of herself for making it so.

"And I'd still need to watch you," Natalie said slowly.

"Yeah," Liz said. "Go ahead."

Natalie hesitated, then shrugged.

Heat pulsed in Liz's core at the realization of what she would shortly get to watch, and the sensations assaulting her between her legs grew second by second more impossible to resist. In her addled state, she'd have wanted to see Natalie use the toy even if it didn't help her in some unexplained way by 'sharing the burden'. She fortunately managed to bite her tongue on that sentiment. Instead, she just nodded rapidly, then gestured for Natalie to get on with it.

Her red-haired teammate did so. She finagled off her belt, then shimmied down her pants, and the sight that welcomed Liz decidedly didn't help matters. A thick rod of girl cock stood at attention, pointing at Liz, and already dribbling at the tip. Natalie had gotten worked up, watching her.

"So big," Liz said, the words slipping out by accident--her impulse control wasn't in highest form, right now. She flushed, eyes flicking up to Natalie's. "Not that--I just mean... wow," she finished lamely.

Natalie seemed pleased by Liz's response, a smirk playing at her lips, which only made Liz flush deeper. It was a nice cock, which wasn't something Liz would have figured she'd ever say. She'd always preferred girls. But on Natalie? She could definitely get behind it.

Or on top of it. Bouncing up and down. That didn't sound so bad.

Liz shivered, Natalie's throbbing girl cock being on display compromising her almost faster than the rubbing device pleasuring her pussy. The third orb swapped from dark to pink, indicating she was roughly three-tenths finished with the challenge, and Liz's mind started to go fuzzy. She fought the incoming climax with everything she had.

"Really need help," Liz gasped. "So, uh. Get to it?"

Though neither of them could imagine how this would help, Natalie lined herself up to one end of the gel-like toy pussy, and Liz watched, enraptured. Why did the idea of seeing Natalie jerk herself off with the see-through toy excite her so much? Well, that was a dumb question. But still.

Natalie slid in.

The relief was instantaneous. For all that the sight of Natalie's cock being wrapped had Liz's stomach clench in excitement, the throbbing-hot need inside her also started to ease. At the same time, a loud, lewd noise escaped Natalie.

Sharing the burden. As in, Liz's pleasure redirected to Natalie, somehow, so long as she was getting herself off too?

Because it made zero sense for Liz to be less aroused than a second ago. The sight of Natalie's cock being toyed with in that see-through gel, her thick veiny member pushing through to pop out the other side of the cylinder, was something that had her shaking with excitement.

And the how behind all this didn't make sense, but that was the dungeon. Artificial and strange. A statement doubly true when it came to Natalie's class, she supposed.

"It's sending it to you," Liz said. "My, um. You know."

"Yeah," Natalie said. "I can tell. Feels way, way too good." She winced as she stroked up and down her length, the gel-pussy sliding along her shaft, pre-lubricated. "And you are okay with this, still?"

"With you jerking off to me?" Liz asked. Because that was what was happening. Natalie needed to keep her eyes locked firmly to Liz--it was one of the foundational rules. So maybe the toy was what was wrapping her cock, but surely Natalie was imagining something else. That rather than the toy squeezing her cock, it was Liz's pussy, which the red-head had her eyes locked to as she was played with by the vibrating saddle.

And what would that be like? Taking that thing? That thick, throbbing, veiny, eight inch monster between Natalie's thighs? What would it be like to have her tank's cock stuffed inside her? To feel Natalie's hot breath against her face as she slapped her lower half into her, then filled her up with a creamy finish?

Okay. Liz wasn't allowed to distract herself, but that didn't mean to had to actively sabotage herself. She desperately dragged her mind away from those thoughts.