Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 090-099

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Natalie stroking away, it was, at least, easier to resist the vibrations between her legs.

Seriously. What was this event? How contrived could it be? Why did the dungeon want this to happen so badly?

Natalie's class, obviously. But what a class.

"I'm not lasting much longer," Natalie gasped. "That won't count as a loss, right?"

"Didn't say so. Think you're fine." The instructions seemed to indicate only Liz's climax mattered. "Maybe even you can go a few rounds."

Because while helpful, Liz still had a while to go. The pink orbs had only flicked to the fifth position, the halfway point, and the vibration and rubbing between her legs was only picking up in speed and pressure.

Liz was mesmerized by the way the toy enveloped Natalie's cock with each stroke--the way the head popped out with each slap down. Strangely, each passing second as Natalie desperately jerked herself off had Liz's own climax receding. Trading her own pleasure for Natalie's.

Though to say she wasn't aroused was wildly incorrect. She was, and to an almost maddening degree. It would surely make keeping control of herself harder for the future stages--as the vibrating saddle worked into higher gears.

Natalie groaned, and Liz watched, fascinated, as her pumping hand reached a crescendo. She finally came. She pointed herself sideways, at least having the sense of mind to aim her climax away from Liz--not that Liz thought she would have minded if it splattered all across her face.

Thick strings of white spurted out from a twitching girl cock, and it was almost intoxicating to watch. The way Natalie's hips jerked forward and back, the moans, the way she grabbed her tit with her spare hand and threw her head back, body shaking with each ejection of seed.

Liz shuddered. If the dungeon hadn't been actively draining her lust, she would have finished right alongside Natalie, if simply from the sight of her spasming friend.

She watched each sticky ejection, aroused and fascinated. Because the payload was surprisingly large. How did she come so much? It kept going and going. Liz guessed it was fitting for such a big cock--Natalie came proportionally to its impressive size.

Panting, Natalie came down from her explosion. She'd kept eyes on Liz almost the whole time. Likely, she'd used the gyrating grinding against Liz's pussy to fuel that orgasm. And that was, again, a seriously compromising thought.

With the toy still wrapping her softening cock, Natalie asked, still panting, "How are you doing?"

"Surviving," Liz said. "We're seven of ten done, I guess. So... not a chance, assuming that was one and done." Because Liz's own pleasure was rapidly building back up, no longer fended off by Natalie's assistance.

Natalie looked down at her cock. Reasonably, her explosive climax had left it softening. She tried to rouse it, teasing herself with the toy, but Liz recognized that it wouldn't work.

"Maybe... if I help?" Liz asked.

The question slipped out without much direct intention on her part.

"Will that get it up?" she continued, cheeks burning furiously. "If it's me stroking you with it?"

Liz had expected Natalie to hesitate, but her concerned nature had apparently receded in the excitement of everything. The red-headed girl shuffled forward, and--almost by instinct--Liz's hands went to the toy.

To Natalie's cock.

She grabbed Natalie's cock. She'd really just done that? And her hands were moving, now. Stroking her. Her teammate's girl cock.

"C'mon," Liz said, lips almost numb from how hot her face burned. "Up you go. We need your help. I'll let you finish on me, too. Doesn't that sound fun?"

Whether it was the words or the motion of Liz's hands, Natalie's cock swelled, quickly returning to full mast despite having just expended itself. Liz sucked in a breath of air as the impressive member hardened only a foot away from her face. The throbbing piece of meat was even more entrancing from this close up.

She was seriously jerking her teammate off?

How had this happened?

Why was she so insanely turned on?

"I can tell you like this," Liz mumbled, not daring to meet Natalie's eyes. She could only focus on her cock, anyway, and the way it sank into the gel-like toy with each stroke of her wrist. How was it the most amazing thing she'd ever seen? She grabbed the toy with her other hand and leaned forward, jerking away eagerly, stroking Natalie's entire impressive length. "It feels good, right? And you're going to finish all over my face? It's for the mission, so you can do it."

The emotions crashing through her were hard to describe. She was more turned on than she'd even been in her life, but the strange toy drained the approaching climax, leaving her almost unsatisfied. Her hips jerked forward and backward, actually aiding in the vibrating seat's pleasuring of herself. Liz was lost to the event in entirety, now, and so was Natalie--her teammate made no comment on the noises she was making, and the way she humped desperately against the seat she was supposed to be resisting.

"You're close. I can tell. You're all twitching. Let go, it's fine. Paint my face. I want it. Can't you tell I--"

A thick white string sprayed across her face, making Liz jump with its suddenness, and she squeezed her eyes shut just in time. Liz shuddered, moaned, and pumped faster. She wanted Natalie's entire sticky second load covering her. The first one had been so wasted.

"There we go," Liz murmured. "Every drop." String after string coated her, and she tasted Natalie's musk on her lips. She peeked one eye open--the other was glued shut--and worked Natalie's second orgasm with rapid pumping. She milked her friend for everything she was worth. "Thank you. I love it. You're doing great."

A glance upward showed the last of the ten pink orbs filling, and something in the walls shifted. The challenge was finished. Liz could finally give in.

And she did, immediately. Even with Natalie siphoning her own orgasm away, she'd already been struggling to resist--her hips gyrating back and forth to assist the seat had been way too compromising. She wanted to cum. So badly she felt like she was on fire.

The sensation exploded through her, dousing her in liquid flame. Her toes curled in her shoes, and she slumped forward, humping desperately. Her whole body shook as she surrendered, the intense orgasm pulsing through her. The realizations of what she'd just done spurred her on. She'd really just jerked Natalie off and had her finish across her face. Why was that idea bringing her to such a scorching peak?

When the clenching, shaking finish left her, Liz was left slumped over, still strapped down to the saddle, her entire body turned to jelly.

3.34 - Reward

Natalie hadn't expected things to escalate like that. And seeing a dizzy-looking Liz, face coated in cum, Natalie actually wondered whether she should have protested more. She was the slightest bit worried Liz had been coerced into this by the dungeon's machinations and her need for a weapon. At the same time, Liz's eagerness hadn't left much up to interpretation.

Natalie hadn't expected her bubbly teammate to be so happy to jump into something like this. Sure, she'd gotten the sense Liz was into girls, and possibly even appreciated Natalie specifically--and she'd caught some glances toward the rest of the team too--but she'd always figured they were just that: appreciative glances, not real interest.

That idea had been dispelled in the past hour. Even better, Liz didn't seem to mind the extra weaponry Natalie was sneaking around. The opposite, in fact. Liz had been enraptured from the moment she'd let it spring out from her pants.

"How are you?" Natalie asked, crouching down to check on her friend. It was a bit cute, and a bit compromising, how dizzy and flushed Liz looked from the events prior. Natalie kind of wondered what using the saddle herself would be like.

"Think we can keep it?" Liz joked, turning amused eyes to Natalie, though still swaying slightly in her seat.

Natalie laughed. The awkwardness, at least, had burned away--though maybe not necessarily the blushing. Coming down from the event, it was hard to ignore what they'd just done. Especially with Liz's face still coated in a layer of Natalie's cum, droplets of white dripping down into the saddle from her chin. Natalie had really coated her.

"Guess it's worth a shot," Natalie said wryly. "Though I doubt a monster core will let us suck it up."

Shakily, Liz unstrapped herself and stood with Natalie's assistance. Liz wiped her left eye clear of Natalie's cum--it'd been glued shut since the start.

"Let me help you with that," Natalie said, jogging over to her backpack. Rummaging out a towel, she returned and helped get Liz's face clean. Liz took over the effort with a canteen after Natalie had gotten the bulk of it.

"We can keep the toy, though, right?" Liz asked. "It's not bolted down like the saddle."

"Don't think there's anything special about it," Natalie said, glancing at the well-used gel object.

"Nothing special?" Liz asked. "Those noises you were making said otherwise."

Natalie coughed. "It feels good," she clarified. "But it's not magical, I'm pretty sure."

"Still seems like it's worth keeping."

Natalie couldn't argue that. Though the smirk Liz was sending her way was a bit too devious. Natalie almost got the impression that Liz wouldn't mind helping her go a few more rounds with it.

Liz coughed, suddenly, some of her boldness fading.

"But, um, yeah," Liz said. "I-I don't regret it or anything, but that never happened, okay?"

Natalie paused.

"As in, to the rest of the team," Liz said hurriedly. "I don't think I want to-- I don't know. Is that fine?"

"Sure," Natalie said.

"I just need to think about it," Liz said, seeming vaguely distressed, but Natalie really wasn't perturbed at the request. She agreed that Liz had been somewhat rushed into the event, and in an already compromised emotional state from the events of yesterday. That she didn't regret how things had escalated was a huge burden off Natalie's shoulders--if she wanted to not go shouting to the team that things had gone way past where they should've, she was totally fine with that.

"No problem," Natalie said. "All I did was watch, then?"

"Yeah."

Natalie nodded, and Liz seemed relieved she wasn't making a big deal out of it. Liz glanced at the original pillar, which had opened another slot next to where the gel toy had appeared.

"So," she said. "Reward, then?"

"Let's check it out," Natalie agreed.

Together, they approached the slot. They already knew in a general idea what they'd be getting--some kind of weapon for Liz. Though, she was curious how good of one. That 'encounter' hadn't been life-threatening as a typical dungeon encounter, so would it only be a basic reward?

***

Shifting Wand of Relief

Rare

Lv. 1

Effects

- Moderate increase to magical Furor.

- Equipped with a [Form Shift].

Description

A long, slim rod of white metal, capped with a gold tip. The craftsmanship is pristine. A comforting aura radiates from the weapon.

***

"A rare?" Natalie burst out. That was way better than she'd been expecting. "And a moderate furor increase with no downsides?"

Liz was equally stunned. It was far and away the most valuable item they'd found down in the dungeon. Maybe not the most incredible that could be found, but certainly in the high, high echelons of starter loot.

"What's the form shift?" Liz asked. Frowning at the weapon, she tugged at the built-in ability, and the wand shifted in her hands.

The two girls stared blankly at the result.

"Oh," Liz said. "Yeah, that makes sense."

Liz held a marble-white dildo capped with a golden tip. The similarity to the wand's practical form was comical enough that Natalie started laughing, and Liz joined a second later, giggling incredulously. She wiggled the item side to side, and they saw it had some give to it--it was rubbery.

The mirth passed quickly, because both of them were interested in what the transformation had brought, speaking practically. They were delvers in possession of a rare-quality item.

***

Shifting Wand of Relief

Rare

Lv. 1

Effects

- Equipped with a [Form Shift].

- When used on SELF: Apply [Minor Magical Prowess Increase] for 24h.

- When OTHER uses on SELF: Apply [Link].

- [Locked - Lv. 2]: [Form Evolve: Double-Headed]

Description

A long, thick rod of soft white metal, capped with a golden tip. The craftsmanship is pristine. A comforting aura radiates from the weapon.

***

"It's evolvable?!" Liz burst out, and, like before, Natalie was also astounded. "And all the other stuff?"

Natalie rubbed the side of her head, taking a second to digest the reveal. Liz stared at her with wide eyes, waiting for her input.

"Seems like we got lucky," Natalie said simply. It was a huge understatement. For a level one item, it was phenomenal. "What do you think [Link] is?"

"No clue. Some kind of support ability, I'm sure. But... I don't know if--?"

Someone would have to use it on Liz to find out, the skill said.

"M-Maybe later," Liz stuttered out. "We'll put that one off."

Natalie understood. While the benefits from the wand's second form seemed useful--the minor prowess increase was another incredible bonus--she didn't expect Liz to just be okay with using it. She'd let her teammate decide how she wanted to handle the weapon.

"And double-headed, for the evolved form?" Liz muttered. "Seriously? Your class is so insane."

"Gave us a rare, though," Natalie pointed out. "Crazy, but good."

"Yeah." Eying the dildo one more time, Liz swapped it back to its regular combat form. She sighed, then groaned. "Explaining to the team is going to be so weird."

Natalie agreed, but at the same time, she was getting used to 'weird'.

"Okay," Natalie said. "I can take the lead on that, if you want."

Liz nodded her head rapidly, more than happy to take her up on the offer. She'd gained some boldness during the event of theirs, but Natalie didn't think her blushing nature had disappeared--only a few walls had broken down. Liz very much wasn't ready to waltz out and explain her shifting-dildo-wand to her teammates. That would be Natalie's job.

Since it was her class, she supposed it was only fair.

3.35 - Incredulous

Outside, Jordan, Sofia, and Ana stood around awkwardly, twiddling their thumbs.

"So," Sofia suddenly said. "It's still going on?"

"Guess it is," Jordan replied.

"Been a while, don't you think?"

"They're having fun with it, maybe," Jordan said wryly.

Sofia raised an unimpressed eyebrow at her, and Jordan snorted.

"And what does everyone think of all this?" Sofia asked.

"It's her class. Not like she can help it," Jordan said.

"I guess," Sofia said dubiously. She looked at Ana, waiting for a response.

The stony-faced girl met her gaze easily. "It's a low-threat challenge that offers a custom reward our team needs. So, I suppose I consider this event fortuitous?"

Sofia's expression melted to exasperation. "Really. That's all?"

Ana tilted her head. A small frown tugged on her lips. "I would not have personally participated," she said, "but that Elizabeth chose to doesn't bother me. Does it you?"

"No," Sofia said. "It's just--" She struggled for a moment on how to put it. Jordan suspected the girl didn't know herself. To be fair, it was quite the event.

A look of understanding crossed Ana's face. "You wish you could have taken the challenge."

"No!" the instant, horrified response came, and Jordan started laughing at how catastrophically Ana had misinterpreted things. "What are you even--" Sofia stuttered. "That's not what--"

"Maybe it'll let everyone get a go," Jordan joked to her. "Who gets to watch? Me or Nat?"

"You," Sofia growled, "are supposed to be the reasonable one." She poked a firm finger into Jordan's chest, and Jordan only smirked down at the white-haired girl. "I am not interested in those challenges. I'm just surprised everyone's taking it so in stride, is all."

Jordan shrugged. "They're optional. Doesn't really matter, if that's the case."

"I guess," Sofia repeated.

Jordan knew what was really going on. The poor girl was just flustered from imagining what was happening inside that room. To be fair, Jordan was too--how couldn't she be? But Sofia especially. Their team's fighter was just talking to talk, the silence as they leaned against the dungeon wall and waited for the event to wrap up having left too much room for her thoughts to run wild. The blush on her cheeks would have given that away, even if her agitated movements hadn't.

Thankfully, the somewhat awkward waiting-around ended: advancing footsteps from down the long underground tunnel heralded their teammates' return.

Liz shuffled behind Natalie sheepishly, obviously embarrassed to acknowledge what had happened. Jordan fought away the smile tugging at her lips, seeing the timid display. She didn't know what had gone on between her and Natalie, but Jordan suspected that at a minimum, it wouldn't be too long before Natalie had another lust-gathering partner.

Maybe, even, she and Liz could team up on Natalie? That would be an event and a half. She wondered whether it would give Natalie more energy than two separate encounters. That was probably hoping for too much. Well, even if not, it'd be time-efficient.

Jordan would need a way to sneak the topic in. Though, obviously, she was assuming a lot, and still had to see whether Liz herself would be interested.

"Well?" Sofia asked. "How'd it go?"

"Good," Natalie said. "Worked like it said it would." She coughed. She was obviously the one more comfortable in handling explanations, seeing how Liz was red-faced and peeking out from behind Natalie, but it was still an awkward event.

Amusedly, Jordan wondered how long the timid behaviors would last in their group. How frequent, and intense, would the dungeon's interventions become? This blushing stage of theirs might not last long, depending on how enthusiastically the dungeon threw challenges at them.

"And your reward?"

Liz presented the item, holding it out in front of her. It was a thin metal white wand with a gold cap--it looked high quality. Intrigued, Jordan didn't waste a moment to [Inspect] it. Sofia and Ana didn't either.

"A rare?" Sofia blurted out. "What!"

"A form shift?" Jordan asked, finding that the more intriguing part. Considering the methods Natalie and Liz had used to earn the item, she suspected something might be up.

And she was right. Explanations took place, and Jordan only barely stifled her laughter as she discovered the wand's nature. Sofia seemed to be struggling to accept this new reality of theirs, and Ana, as always, seemed only intrigued.

"Maybe such a trial would be worth the effort," Ana mused. "An evolvable rare weapon. How will we be splitting future events?"

"So there's a line for them, now?" Natalie asked.

"With rewards like that?" Ana asked. She seemed genuinely confused as she looked at Jordan and Sofia. "Surely anyone would be willing to suffer through some... awkwardness."

Sofia seemed like she would protest that, but then glanced at Liz's wand and seemed to turn vaguely nauseous. The white-haired girl clearly agreed, though the idea of partaking in the dungeon's so-called tribulations still offended her sensibilities.

Jordan was pleased to find Ana didn't seem to have any major compunctions, now that the challenges had proved valuable. This delving party of theirs really might warm up to the idea faster than she'd expected.